With you//Montgomery De La Cr...

By -anagapesis-

"So now you're kidnapping me, incredible Emily." "Yup, I'm kidnapping you." [13 Reasons Why] [Montgomery... More

โ—warningโ—
Characters
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
not an update
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16| (1)
|16| (2)
|17|
Pray for Manchester โค
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|21| (2)
|22|
|23|
|24|
Bonus before time skip
|25|
Bonus from chapter 25 #Clannah
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|35|
Bonus from chapter 35
|36|
New Characters
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
Bonus for chapter 40
|41|
Bonus from chapter 41
Bonus from chapter 42
|42|
|43|
|44|
Bonus from chapter 44
|45|
Bonus from chapter 45
|46|
Bonus: Chapter 47
|47|
|48|
|49|
not an update
|50|
not an update
|51|
Bonus: Chapter 51
Epilogue
Epilogue (2)
Thanks guys!!
Spin-off [UNPUBLISHED]
ANNOUNCEMENT

|34|

2K 36 4
By -anagapesis-

Emily woke up trapped in Montgomery's arms. She smiled to herself and removed his arms gently. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She came back with a towel wrapped around her. Thankfully Montgomery was facing the wall. She was looking for something to wear when she felt Montgomery's arms around her.

"Good morning baby girl" he kissed her temple and went to the bathroom. When he came back Emily was already dressed.

"Good morning baby. Thanks for staying with me" she said smiling at him. Montgomery smiled back.

"I'm going to the hospital. I'll see you later" Emily said picking her phone. "I'll go with you" Montgomery said following her.

**
They got to the hospital and her mom was already having the surgery. They sat there waiting for what it seemed to be hours. A nurse came outside with a clipboard.

"Family of Yleana González" she asked and Emily stood up. "Yes" she walked towards the nurse.

"She's in her room now you can go see her. Follow me" the nurse said turning around.

Montgomery stood up and took Emily's hand. The nurse led them to her mom's room. She opened the door for them and left.

"Hi mom" Emily whispered taking her hand. "Hey Emily. Hey Montgomery" she said smiling at them.

"How are you feeling Lily?" Montgomery asked looking at her. "I'm fine. They removed my ovaries and fallopian tubes" she explained.

"I'm so glad you are okay, mom" Emily kissed her forehead.

Two weeks passed and Emily's mom was going to the doctor to get chemotherapy. She was feeling alright, she moved around the house slowly but Emily help her around. Montgomery and Jeff came help too when they weren't in the baseball practices. Jessica and Justin came around when Montgomery or Jeff couldn't.

"Let's get you to the bed mami" Emily said taking her hands. "Emily, yo no soy ninguna niña pequeña. Yo puedo subir las escaleras sola" (Emily, im not a little girl. I can go upstairs by myself.) Emily's mom said pulling her hands back.

Emily sighed and watch her walk upstairs. She teared up, that was her mother's problem sometimes she wouldn't let Emily help. Emily saw her walk into her room. Emily went to the kitchen and started making lunch. There was a knock on the door. She opened it and Justin's face appeared.

"Hey princess" he said hugging her. "Hey come in, my mom just went upstairs you can go see her" Emily said walking to the kitchen.

"Hello Mrs. González" Justin said leaning on the door. "Justin. How many times I've asked you to call me Lily?" She chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I just got used to it" Justin chuckled. "It's ok. Can you pass me that pot over there?" she sighed.

He did and Lily puked a little it usually happened when she came from the chemotherapies. Justin held the pot and rubbed her back. Once she finished Justin cleaned up her mouth.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. "Don't worry Mrs. González. I'm here to help" he smiled.

Emily heard her and started crying. Justin came downstairs and saw Emily crying.

"Hey, hey it's alright Emily" he said hugging her. "I'm sorry Justin, but you don't have to do this" she sobbed.

"But I want to, Em your mom has been super sweet to me letting me stay when I need to" he responded "Don't cry princess we are all here for you" Justin whispered.

Emily finished doing lunch and went upstairs. Her mom was reading a magazine.

"Hey mom. Are you hungry?" Emily asked walking towards her bed. "A little" she chuckled.

Emily took the food upstairs and gave it to her.

***
Two more weeks passed and Emily's mom was feeling better she could move on her own and didn't need help. Today happened to be Emily's birthday.

"¡Buenos díaaaas, mami!" Her mom slammed the door and Emily sat straight up. "¿Qué carajo?" Emily whispered.

"Karina language" Emily's mom said "Yeah Karina language" Montgomery said behind her. Emily rolled her eyes.

"Happy birthday, baby" Emily's mom said walking in with Montgomery behind her with a cake in his hands. Emily gasped and started to tear up of excitement as they sang 'happy birthday'.

"I love you so much Emily" her mom said kissing her forehead. "I love you too mami" she hugged her.

Emily's mom left with the cake and left them alone. Montgomery smiled at her.

"Good morning baby girl. Happy birthday" he said before kissing her forehead. "Thanks. Good morning to you too. Be right back" she said taking some clothes and going to the bathroom.

**

1.88k likes
montgomery.c: happy birthday to my walking sunshine. my one and only. my princess ❤ I love you emi.rez

emi.rez: awe thanks babe ily too ❤ that's one cute pic tho

1.98k likes
jeff.atkins: happy birthday to the love of my life. my mami. emi.rez

emi.rez: ily papi 💕

44.7k likes
mags.si: my sister. my best friend. my partner in crime. I love you. Happy birthday!!! I miss you! emi.rez

emi.rez: shiiit I remember that! It was the first photo shoot we did together!!! I LOVE YOU TOO 💖
mags.si: @emi.rez lol yes!

1.23k likes
jessdavis: best friend appreciation post. I love you so much. I wish you the best because you deserve the world! Happy birthday! emi.rez

emi.rez: i love you 💖💖💖

1.57k likes
justinfoley: you don't even understand how much I love this little person! I'm grateful for your presence in my life! I love you so much best friend 💖 emi.rez

emi.rez: i love you lots 💖

**
Emily was in front of the mirror drying her hair and Montgomery was laying down on her bed.

"You look amazing babe you always do" he said standing behind her. "Thanks Monty" she said smiling at his reflection.

* (5) messages from Liberty High 😒*

Jess 💖: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!

Sheri 😄: Happy birthday!! 🎉

Alex 🔥: happy birthday love

Bananah 💛: happy birthday 💛

Zach 🏀:^^ we get it you all can stop now! Happy birthday Emi!

Emily: 😂😂 thanks

Jess 💖: what are we going to do?

Clay-Clay: let's go to the beach!

Jeff: ^^^ !!!!

Emily: I'm down for it!

Baby boy 💕: not like you have an opinion in this you have to go

Jess 💖: ^ what he said!

Alex 🔥: not like she has anything better to do

Baby boy 💕: she can always do me js

Emily: that's right daddy!

Bananah 💛: omg you guys 😂😂😂

Justin 😇: 😂😂 keep it to yourself!

Clay-Clay: I'm so done with you two

Ryan 💁: well then...

Courtney 👭😌: back at it again w/ the freaky things

Tony 🚘: well shit 😂😂
**
"Sooo we are going to the beach?" Emily asked. "Hell yeah," Montgomery said kissing her neck "my offer is still standing you can do me anytime" he smirked placing his arms around her waist.

"I'll keep that in mind," Emily whispered grinning. "let's go downstairs. I'm starving" she added.

Emily walked downstairs and saw a lot of pink and white globes around the living room. She walked to the living room and on the couch there was a small bag and a big teddy bear.

"For me?" Emily asked her mom. "No mija para la hija de la vecina que cumple hoy" (No, for the neighbor's daughter, whose birthday is today) said rolling her eyes.

Emily rolled her eyes and opened the bag. Inside it she found three boxes wrapped up and one envelope. Inside one of them was the key for her apartment.

"Thank you so much mami" Emily exclaimed hugging her. "You're welcome" she said smiling.

On the second one there was a ring with the gem of her month. Emily gasped and teared up while putting it on. She smiled at her mom.

"That wasn't me" Her mom said chuckling. Emily looked at Montgomery, who smiled at her. "You did this?" She pointed at the ring.

"Yeah and that too" Montgomery said pointing at the teddy bear. Emily walked up to him and kissed him. "I love you" Emily said holding his face.

She went back to open the envelope. It was a card from her father with money and a golden necklace inside of the envelope. She started crying and put the necklace on.

"Don't cry Emily" her mom said hugging her. "I'm sorry. I can't help it" Emily chuckled.

Emily sat down to eat while Montgomery took the teddy bear upstairs and cleaning Emily's mess.

"Go see the apartment baby" Emily's mom said kissing the top of her head. "Come with me" she asked.

"I already saw it" Emily's mom said grinning.

Emily and Montgomery left to the apartment. Emily opened the door to see that the apartment was all equipped. She gasped and called her father.

"Thank you so much for this" she sobbed "It's ok Emily. I love you and so does your mother" he said. "I love you too dad"

_________________________________________Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading it!!

I found this on Instagram and it's too funny not to share

His face omg 😂😂😂

Anywaaaays love you guys 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 7.8K 58
"I was so busy trying to protect you that I couldn't see that I needed to be protected FROM you."
17.3K 238 19
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†. "I thought it was just a one time thing?" "I think we both know that wasn't true." ...
259K 4.4K 38
13 REASONS WHY SEASON 1 + OWN TIMELINE [MONTGOMERY DE LA CRUZ x OC] "Maybe going to the Wal-Mart can be our thing?" He smirked cheekily at me. "Is it...