Could it be true?

By roxxy2o9

Isn't it a cliche when you fall for the jerk? Puhh-lease. I know all about it. Trust me on this, nothing in l... More

Could it be true? The Encounter
Chapter one: Confrontation
Chapter two: Not again
Chapter three: Another Hottie
Chapter four: A long night
Chapter Five: Night's end came at last
Chapter Six: Please dont let go
Chapter Seven: Time will tell
Chapter Eight: Nothing is ever easy
Chapter Nine: Finally Friday
Chapter Ten: Too Much To Handle
Chapter Eleven: A different side
Chapter Eleven Part Two: Oh snap
Chapter Twelve Part One: Spiraling out of control
Chapter Thirteen: Scary B*tch
Chapter Thirteen Part Two: Warehouse
Chapter Fourteen: Members
Chapter Fifteen: The Talk
Chapter Sixteen: Horrible Idea
Chapter Seventeen: Anytime
Chapter Eighteen: Shocker

Chapter Twelve Part Two: Trouble again!

144 4 5
By roxxy2o9

Sorry for any grammar mistakes! It happens to everyone lol dont give up on me for it!

______________________________________________________________________

Casandra's POV

"I cant eat another damn bite!" I said as I shoved another forkful of pancakes into my mouth. We were at IHOP and it was one o'clock in the afternoon. I dont understand how these boys could possiby eat freaking pancakes at one in the flipping afternoon! Fuck, I'm eating them too.

"Shut up you oompa loompa! Just eat it!" Max said as he forced me to eat another bite.

"Waaa! You guys are so evil! What did I ever do to you?" I whined as I acted like a baby.

"Oh I dont know, maybe you just happened to accidently pour syrup on my pants!" Lucas exclaimed loudly. "Gosh chicka, you are such a funny little one." He shook his head at me, probably wishing he could chuck me down a well or something.

"Would you stop making fun of my hieght! I so dont appreciate it!" I yelled as I stuck my tongue out at them.

"OH MY GOSH!" sqealed a very irritating voice. "Derek Scofield? Is that you?" screamed an obnoxious fake looking plastic blonde skank. No its fucking santa clause. I thought to myself.

"Uhm, hi Tiffany," replied Derek in an uncomfortable voice, especially when she sat her flat ass on his lap. Completely ignoring my presence, as I was sitting righ beside him, she flipped her nasty weave in my face. Breathe Casandra, just breathe. 

"So, how about we meet up tonight?" she whispered all too openly in his ear.

"How about you get the hell away from me," Derek replied as he pushed her off of his lap. She fell on the floor with a thud and turned bright red.

"How dare you! You're so lucky you're cute or I would sue your ass for sexual harrassment!" She screamed as she got in his face. I could see Derek's hands clench and his face go dark. I put a hand on his shoulder, calming him down.

"Are you on crack or something?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at her seeing her twitch. This caught her attention.

"Shut up you fat cow!" She screeched, getting in my face. Oh it's on, you twitching bitch. I laughed to myself.

"Hmm, if I guessed right you're probably the one who stands on Wilson Way wearing the trash bag?" I said as I looked at her from head to toe, acting like I recognized her. Wilson Way was where the prostitutes got their pimps. Dont ask how I know that. I just have some friends of friends who dont exactly have values.

She gasped and launched herself at me. Finally she makes a move. Hallelujah!

I get up from my chair and dodge her flying body, allowing her to go over Derek and fall to the floor on the other side of the table. I yanked her by the hair and stood her up. I stared at her face which was full of anger and fear. Hmmm what shall I do now. This was actually fun! I took a pancake full of butter and syrup from my plate, glad I didnt have to waste it, and shoved it down her shirt.

"AHHHHHH! You bitch!" She screamed and tried to claw at my face.

I punched her once straight at her nose and where I heard the crack I was satisfied.

"Real women punch not scratch," I smirked at her as she fell to the floor crying. I heard a bunch of gasps from around the room, surprised the waitresses hadnt called the police. "What? It was totally self defense!" I said as I sat back down in my seat. 

Max's POV

We all just sat there watching the event take place. We knew better than to get into Casandra's face, but Tiffany over here was just stupid. I knew Cass wouldnt so anything to bad to I didnt even bother stopping the little debacle. I had a feeling the Derek and Lucas felt the same way. 

When I heard the crack, my eyebrows shot up in amusement. Casandra really knows how to deal with her anger. Here I was thinking the pancake was bad enough. I realized she was done when she sat back down as if nothing even happened.

"I think we should leave...like now," said Lucas as he spotted the badges walk in. Shit, we have guns on us!

Derek through Cass over his shoulder despite her refusal and ran out the diner. Lucas and I were right behind him. I turned back and saw that the badges were following us, but just kept on running. We got into Lucas's jeep and got the hell out of there.

"You really know how to fuck things up dont you?" Derek groaned.

"Shut up man, Tiffany had it coming and you know it," I said to him not liking the way he spoke to Cass. She just did what any other girl would do, but took it to the next level.

Lucas snickered from the driver's seat, "You really know how to pick them, Derek." He ended up getting hit upside the head for that, causing him to swerve on the fucking freeway. I swear, Lucas was a bullshity driver as it was! Derek just made things worse. 

Casandra was silent the whole time until Derek shook her to get her attention. "I have to give you credit Cass, you really know how to piss people off," said Derek. 

"And beat the shit out of them," Lucas added.

We most definitely had a piece of work with us when it came to Casandra. She was...different.

_____________________________________________________________________

La La La La La La Laaa La Laaaaaaa! OMG! I think this chapter is.....hmmm I dont know. So please comment, vote, or fan! By the way if you're blonde, dont hate me! I didnt mean to offend anyone with the whole fake blonde thing lol. It was just Casandra's view and another way for her to get an insult in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...
51K 2.3K 25
Angel Adams is my name, and having a carefree life is my goal. After graduating from college, I spent the rest of my life jumping from job to job. Ma...
1.2K 69 13
<<•Her POV•>> "But I don't want to. It's too scary. See, now I'm sounding like a scared little bitch." I say mimicking what Lisa said to...
1.1K 12 28
How can one mistake of gender can break me. How is it that the only person to ever truly love me for me, now despises me. I can not even imagine wh...