*~*Our True Story*~* (Zutara)

By sMiLeYoOnGii

Zuko has changed and he decided to join Gang. Katara isn't really happy about this... is she? Will Katara cha... More

A Complicated Mission
Acceptance
I ship you with...
Chance
Old Feelings
Soulmates
Realizing
Fire + Water = Beautiful miracle
Smart Toph
Fighting emotions
You are important to me
The Search
It begins...
The Sacrifice
This Is Not The End
"ASK ZUTARA!"
Our True Destiny

No Control

3K 67 19
By sMiLeYoOnGii

A/N: Hey guys! I have to announce, that I'm ending this book in like two chapters.

BUT!

It will have sequel! Yes! I'm planning on this book to have second part.

BTW I came up with the name of this chapter, by the help of ''One Direction" and their song "No Control". *~* I love them so much!

Okay,okay I'm shutting my mouth,relax lol.

Enjoy the story!

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Zuko's POV

I could see Azula,who was standing on her knees,and the monk was about to proclaim her as the Fire Lord. I must hurry!

-Sorry,but you're not gonna become Fire Lord today,- I jumped from Appa, - I AM!

Despite the confidence, I was still nervous.

I don't know it was because I was afraid of Azula;

Or was that because Katara's presence?..

My sister laughed out.

Azula: You're hilarious.

Katara's POV

I couldn't endure Azula laughing at Zuko anymore,so stepped out and yelled at her:

-And you,are going down!

Finally,I noticed her becoming serious.She stopped the monks.

Azula: Wait! You want to be a Fire Lord? Fine! Let's settle this! Just you and me,brother. The show down that was always ment to be, Agni - Kai!

Hn, if she thinks,we'll agree about that,than she's sillier,than I thought.

Zuko: Fine!

WTF?!

-What are you doing? She's playing  you! She knows she can't take us both, so she's trying to separate us! - I whispered at him in worry.

Zuko: I know, but I can take her this time, - he was saying while looking at her evil sister.

-But even you admitted to your uncle, that you'll need help facing Azula!

Zuko: There's something off about her. I can't explain, but she's sleeping. And this way, - he turned towards me,- No one else has to get her.

I trust him,so agreed and let him to force Azula alone.

My heart raced.

What if he looses?

What if Azula kills him?

No, I trust Zuko!

He won't loose!

But anyway...

NO! ENOUGH KATARA YOU MUST BELIEVE IN HIM! IF SOMETHING GOES DOWN,YOU'LL BE THERE AND HELP!

Zuko's POV

I was standing in a fighting position and looking at my insane sister. Her eyes were looking at me with hateress and passion of killing me.

Azula: I'm sorry it has to end this way, brother.

-No, you're not,- I said calmly.

She shoot her blue fire.

The fight began...

Our power perfectly fitted each other. But it was obvious, that I was winning.

During the battle I was eyeing on Katara,'cause I was worried about her. She was looking at me nervously. I smiled at her and she relaxed.

-No lighting today? Whats a matter? Afraid I'd redirect it?! - I yelled at her. Katara ran and stood near me. I was feeling that Azula was not okay. She was not gonna make it. When the lighting reaches me,I'll redirect it towards her and that would be the last step for me on the way of winning.

Azula: OH! I WILL SHOW YOU A LIGHTING!

She started...Her hands were forming signs...

I took a deep breath.

It will end.

Right now.

I will take her once and for all.

She is about to shoot the lighting...

Wait...

WHAT?!

SHE SHOOT IT TOWARDS KATARA!

My heart raced. I looked at her. She was afraid. Katara was watching the lighting in terror. She knew she can't do anything.

I MUST PROTECT HER. NO MATTER WHAT!.. I HAVE NO CONTROL...

My body was moving by itself,when my brain was saying to me to stop,cause I was going to die.

But that didn't stop me. Because when Katara's in danger, I have no control. I know I must save her no matter what.

-NOOOO!!!! - I ran to her and jumped right in front of the lighting. The power of its hit my chest and I felt deep pain.

I yelled, I know it, but I didn't hear my voice.

My body hit the ground.

I was shaking. I was afraid that today I was going to die, but this was nonsense to the fear of loosing the love of my life ( A/N: YES,YES AND YES! THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE! )

Deeply in my heart I knew that I loved Katara since our first meeting...well, I mean second, when I found her necklace and cought her...But I've never realized how much I loved her, and now I'm guessing it. I love her so much, that I'm going to die for her today, and I like it. It's honorable death...

Katara's POV

-ZUKO! - I yelled and ran towards him, but the fire of Azula forced me to stop. Her insane laughing was driving me crazy.

NO,NO,NO! HE'S NOT GONNA DIE! NO! I'LL SAVE HIM!

Before that I must kill Azula, or stop her, 'cause she'll try to obstruct me.

How am I going to take her, when Zuko didn't make it?!

But he didn't make it because of me! I was standing there useless, while he was fighting. It's all my fault. Tears started coming from my eyes, but I shaked off my head and tried to concentrate on the enemy. With crying, I can't help Zuko.

I looked at him.

He was moaning and trying to stand up.

I was In shock.

Quickly I started to run towards him as fast as I could. Azula stopped me again. BITCH!

Zuko's POV

I looked at Katara. She needs me, I know it. I must stand up...at least I have to try...Urgh, dammit! I can't move!..

Katara's POV

Azula: ZUZU! YOU DON'T LOOK SO GOOD!

I looked at Zuko. At least he's breathing... Then my eye felt on Azula, who was on the roof. She shoot the fire, I answered with my waterbending, but in seconds she was gone...

WAIT! She's behind me!

I ran and hid.

Suddenly I saw some water underground... The great idea hit my head. It must work...

.

.

.

.

I froze us. Azula was looking at me like I was crazy, but she was wrong. I caught her and tied with chains.

After that I ran to Zuko. I was not thinking about Azula. The only thought in my mind was to save him.

He was still moaning in pain. I turned him around and with my power in my hands I touched his stomach.

Please,God help me. Please,don't take him away from me,please!

Zuko sighed and I saw a smile on his face. I relaxed and smiled.

Zuko: Thank you, Katara...

Tears were coming from my face.I couldn't control them and myself anymore...

-I think I'm the one who should be thanking you!

And with these words my lips rushed his...

I can tell, he was in shock, but than he returned my kiss.

My tears were covering my face. I was still crying and kissing him.

What am I doing? Is this right? No, it's obviously wrong!

But it felt so right...

Azula was yelling from behind. That woke us. When I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was in shock,than he smiled and kissed me again. This time it was short, because I broke it...

-Zuko...This is wrong...

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The end of the chapter.

Well,well,well...I think that kiss was meant to be for them.

Did you like the chapter? I hope hehe:)

Don't forget to vote!

Next chapter will appear soon;)

Enjoy your day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 205 22
"I can't keep doing this katara, you have to decide. It's either me or him" 🌹 Katara didn't think she needed anything else, she had a supportive bro...
43.3K 1.4K 31
(Takes place after Firelord Ozai has been defeated) With conflicts arising from the earth kingdom colony; Yu Dao, the new Firelord; Zuko, has bee...
90.3K 2.2K 26
The war ended 6 years ago. It's been two years since Zuko and Katara have seen each other. The Gaang tries to see each other as much as possible, but...
74 2 3
'I met someone. She saved my life, and right now there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her. What's she doing? Is she thinking of...