Her Brother

By Daisy_love216

18 year old Vanessa has had a hard life since she was six years old. Her father a drunk and her mother fighti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 18

14 0 0
By Daisy_love216

Niall's POV

It's now 3:27 and I still can't sleep. This is bothering me. I don't like that she's mad at me.

I decide to get up and put some shorts and a plain white t-shirt on. I slip on my shoes and walk down the steps, I put my jacket on and walk out side, I make sure to lock the door so no one can get inside.

I need to find a way to apologize. I just don't know how. Should I?.... Nothing. Nothing comes to my head at all.

It suddenly hits me. I should write her a note, I will just explain my past and tell her how much I love her.

I'm really glad that I didn't walk to far away from the house. I unlock the door, grab a pen and paper, and begin to write my note.

Vanessa's POV

When I wake up, I'm left in a empty bed.

"Of course", I mumble to myself. I go to switch on the lamp and I see a piece of paper folded with my name on it. I sit up on the bed and look at the clock, 4:27. Wow. I'm not going to school tomorrow. I open up the note and it's filled with words, from the very top to the bottom.

"Vanessa....

I'm really sorry for everything. I should have told you sooner. I never wanted you to find out about my past like this. Yes, every one has mistakes. And yes, I've made a lot of them. After my dad died, everything just sorta went down hill.

I started getting tattoos, drinking, and started fuc-I mean having sex with a few girls. Okay, maybe not a few. And yes, that is how I meet Brooke. It was at one of Harry's parties. He hooked me up... and yeah.. But there was one, her name was Adria. I didn't like her, at all. My mum made me stay with her though.

We meet at one of by buddies parties, his name is Zayn. Well, we sorta hooked up and went up stairs, had a little fun and that was it. But, I did stay with her for a couple of days-well she stayed with me- but, few mornings after, she would throw up everything she ate the night before. After a week of that, she went to the doctor. She pissed in a cup and it came back pregnant. That's the reason my mum made me stay with her. About 6 weeks later, when we went to the ultra sound, the baby was gone. Adria miss carriaged and that's when I left. Well she left.

But you, you are not one of those girls. I love you so much and never want you to leave me. I love everything about you. I love it when your eyes crinkle when you laugh and if you laugh to hard, your face turns red and you almost fall over! I also love how your so caring and loving. Your warm and happy smile makes my day. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I love you Vanessa, forever and always. I hope you see past my old life and just think about the present.

Niall"

By now, I have tears going down my cheeks and staining shortly after. Niall is right, I just have to see past the past and think about what's going on now.

As I walk out of the room, Niall is sitting up against the wall with his head leaned back and his eyes closed.

️Niall's POV

"I-I liked your note." Vanessa says, scaring the shit out of me. I didn't even hear her open the door. I open my eyes and tilt my head forward to look at her. Vanessa sits down beside of me and puts her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Niall. Forever and always." She says softly.

"I love you, Vanessa. Forever and always." I answer back with a smile.

"I'm so not going to school", she says and I chuckle.

"Let's go to bed babe. I'm super tired from the six hour long drive", and with that, Vanessa stands to her feet and stretches her hand out for me to take it.

I grab a hold of it and she leads me into the bedroom. She climbs into bed and pulls the comforter up to her shoulders. I take my shorts and shirt off and climb into bed also. Vanessa cuddles into my chest and I stroke her hair.

"Do you see a future for us?" She asks randomly.

"What?" I know what she means but I just need her to clarify that.

"Like us getting married and having kids?" She's now looking up at me and I stop stroking her hair.

"I don't know about kids. I've never thought of having them, but other than that, yes, I have thought about us in the future",I say honestly.

Vanessa doesn't say anything else. She cuddles back into my chest and minuets later, sleep over takes both of us.

**********

When I wake up, I hear the shower just going off. I sit up in bed and Vanessa soon appears in the door way with a towel wrapped around her.

"Oh my god!" Vanessa says while putting her hand over her heart. "I didn't know you were awake, you scared me to death," she grabs her undergarments and some shorts and a shirt. The towel drops from her body and I see her beautiful curves. She turns around and I smile at her while she puts her shorts on.

"I was thinking about going and seeing my mom today, if it's okay with you?" She asks, it is her car that's here.

"Since it's your car, I don't care," I chuckle. I get up out if bed and wrap my arms around her waist. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"We should go to some sort of party after graduation", she says while looking at me in the mirror. I just nod and put my head in the crock of her neck. I gently put wet kisses and begin to suck lightly. I go to the spot just below her ear and nibble on her perfect skin. I suck harder, making sure to leave a spot. A small moan escapes her lips and she tilts her head for more contact from my lips. I look at her in the mirror and her eyes are screwed shut, she holds onto the dresser so she can steady herself.

"Humm," I look up to find my mum in the door way. "I would like to ask you two a few questions before work, if you don't mind?" What kind of fucking questions do you need to ask? Can't she see we are busy?

"Um, yeah sure." Vanessa says flatly. I follow her and my mum into the kitchen and sit down at the table. I hope she don't say nothing to make Vanessa uncomfortable. I hope this will go good.

Vanessa's POV

Me and Niall sit down at the table and a few seconds pass by in silence. I like Niall's mom, I do. She's a nice women and I hope she stays that way.

"So, are you two dating or something?" She asks, well duh.

"Yes, mum," Niall answers for us. "Oh, that's good. Have you two had sex?" What the hell? What type of question is that? It's like Niall reads my mind and puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes lightly.

"What the fuck mum?! Why do you want to know?" God, what has this women done?

"I just want to know if this thing will last long. And if it does, you will need to move out. I can't keep buying food and paying bills for three people in this house. No one has a job except for me and all the money from your dad goes to you. I can't do it. I will give you two to three months to get a job or move out. And I wouldn't like to hear you two having sex just two doors down." Wow. First my mother, now his. I can't believe this.

️Niall stands up and pushes his chair back. His face is red and his fists are clenched by his side, I can see his jaw is clenched also.

"Vanessa, go upstairs," he demands. I don't say a word, I get up and walk up the stairs. I stop at the door and hear a crash.

"What the fuck mum! You can't just throw us out! Where the fuck are we gonna live? In some shit hole of a hotel? And how dare you have the right to ask about our sex life! You have no business knowing that! But by the way, yes! Yes we have sex! I'm staying her as long as I want and I won't let some bitch like you kick me out! I fucking hate you! Just shut the fuck up! Go to hell!" I gasp as I hear Niall call his own mother a bitch, that he hates her, and to go to hell, straight to her face.

"Niall- please just stop!" I hear his mother sob. I feel for her, I feel terrible. Yeah he was right about the whole sex thing, but what he said just now to his mom, breaks my heart just as he did hers.

"No mum! I won't stop! You just can't turn on me and kick me out!" I hear more crashing to the ground. I grab my keys from the night stand and my purse.

"Niall, I can't afford this. Three people in this house with only me having a job, there is no way I can do it. And who knows, she will probably get pregnant soon. I'm sorry honey, but in two months, you two have to leave. That's if your still together. I love you Ni, I really do. But, what you just said, it just breaks me." I soon come around the corner and Niall's eyes soften when he sees me.

"I'm leaving, Niall. I will be back later. Try to cool down, babe. I love you," I say and open the door. I walk over to my car and right before I get in, Niall rushes out the door.

"Vanessa!" he shouts running over to me. He pushes me up against the car and kisses me. He grabs ahold of my hips and snakes his hand down to my butt. He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Vanessa. Everything will be fine, I promise," his lips brush mine and he goes back to the house. I climb into my car and head back to the place I once called home.

{Hey guys! I seen that I have 42 reads!!! That's so awesome! Thank you guys so much! I love you all!

I will soon hope to get on an update schedule!

Please keep reading and vote! I love you guys so much! <3 }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.8K 40
Diana Smith is a 19 years old girl that loves life and always optimistic. She works in a TV station as an interviewer. She had met TONS of celebritie...
4.9K 155 40
Allison Parker is just a normal American 16-year-old…well she WAS.. before she met a fully-acclaimed British-Irish boy band who turns her world upsid...
10.7K 307 14
@LillianBoggart thank you for the prompt! Harry is 17 in school and Louis is 21 and an aspiring writer Harry and Louis have been dating for a year b...
46.6K 1K 29
17 year old, Caroline Robinson, had a pretty tough life. She never was happy until one day, she ran away. While she was running from home, she ran in...