Duende||Mikoto Suoh

By sadpoet009

Duende; the mysterious power of art to deeply move someone. Kashika Munakata didn't have extraordinary power... More

Kashika Munakata
Chapter Two: HOMRA
Chapter Three: Beautiful Warmth.
Chapter Four: Friends?

Chapter One; Bow Down Pesants

359 8 2
By sadpoet009

^Akihiko Munakata
Third Person's Point of View.
It was just another normal day for the Munakata family, the two men of the household were relaxing quietly, as their dear sister cooked breakfast, you could hear the soft snores coming from upstairs, and the humming of Kashika as the eggs sizzled on the frying pan.

Reisi was deciphering a puzzle, while drinking jasmine tea and Osamu was reading the newspaper, having his morning coffee. "So, Reisi, Osamu, you'll be careful today right?" No matter how hard the brothers tried hiding that they were going to go on an important mission, that could get them killed, Kashika always found out.

Reisi sighed, sharing a look with Osamu who just shrugged. "Who told you this time?" Usually, it was that idiot Saruhiko, whom just happened to be best friends with his younger sister. "Oh I don't have to ask anymore, it's written all over your face~" Kashika sang, giggling and set two plates in front of the men, who just nodded in appreciation.

Silence was something they all enjoyed, since their hectic lives were always noisy. Reisi being King of the Blue clan, and Osamu being his right hand man, they always had to be very direct, and use their voice to demand order. Kashika however, stayed home and watched her adorable nephew, he was quite a handful, but nevertheless she loved him dearly.

Heavy footsteps were coming down the stairs of the siblings two story house that they shared, and their stood the lazy prince; Munakata Akihiko. Kashika smiled sweetly at the sleepy nephew of hers, and kissed his forehead as she placed orange juice, a plate full of pancakes, eggs and bacon in front of him.

"'Morning dear, hurry up and eat, today we are going to see Saruhiko at the park." Akihiro's big blue eyes lit up in delight, and he quickly devoured his food. He was only 12, and he looked up to Saruhiko. Since he was homeschooled, it wasn't a problem to just do his homework later.

"We are off now Kashika." Reisi said, as him and his brother tried slipping through the door, but was stopped by Kashika. "Be safe you two, I better see you at this dinner table, 7pm sharp!" Kashika warned them, the glare she gave them sent a shiver down their spines. She truly was sickly sweet.

After Akihiro was ready, the two set out to the park they usually met Saruhiko at. While Akihiro got to play with kids his age, the older older adults sat down at a little picnic table.

"Saru, I'm worried about them, everyday they get more and more secretive." Kashika sighed, giving her best friend a pleading look.

"Shika, I promise if I knew anything, I would tell you." Saruhiko knew that his best friend felt abandoned from her eldest brothers, and only wanted to know if they were being safe.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY LITTLE BRAT?!"

Why did Kashika know that her nephew was getting in trouble? She sighed, and got up walking over to where a little circle was formed.

"I said bow down peasants! Don't you know who I am?!" Kashika pushed threw the crowd, until she seen her nephew glaring at a man that was lifting him in the air.

The said girl gasped, and rushed to her nephews rescue. "Hey, put him down! What do you think you're doing to my nephew?!" Kashika bonked the man wearing a beanie, with a white long sleeved shirt and black shorts.

"H-he started it!"
"I don't care who the hell started it! He's 12, you're an adult!" Kashika scolded the man, as his friends chuckle around them. "And you guys, why didn't you do anything?! Do you think it's alright to pick on children? Huh?" Kashika sent them a heavy glare, scaring the shit out of the members of Homra.

"Well hello.. Mi~sa~ki. Picking on children I see." Saruhiko chuckled, facing this 'Misaki' person. "So that's your name? I should call the police." Kashika huffed, hugging her baby nephew tightly.

"Monkey, what the fuck are you doing here?" Misaki glared at the smirking man. "Hey, don't talk to Uncle Saru like that!" Akihiko yelled, raising his fists at the auburn haired man. Kashika smacked the back of her nephews head. "Stay out of this, you've caused enough trouble young man."

"So the little brat is your nephew? Maybe you should teach the little shit some manners." Misaki for once, didn't stutter while talking to the angry woman. "Call him a name, one more time." By now, the two were face to face, ready to claw at each other any second, that was until an unknown force separated the two.

Blue surrounded Kashika, Akihiko and Saruhiko, while Red surrounded, Misaki and the other men. "Kashika, what is the meaning of this?" Reisi growled, looking back at his very upset sister.

"Shorty over there was picking on Alihiko."

"I-I am not short!" Misaki blushed, making Kashika smirk. Her calm, caring nature was replaced by her protective one.

A man wearing black rimmed sunglasses, in a nice suit hit Misaki on the back of his head. "Yata, you're such an idiot. I'm sorry for all the troubles he's caused you, queen." Izumo said, the rest of Homra's eyes widened. Since Scepture 4 didn't have a queen, Reisi named his sister queen. Although she didn't have any powers, and wasn't an official clansmen of Scepture 4, she held authority.

"QUEEN?!" Yata yelled, only widening the smirk on Kashika's face. "Mess with my nephew again, and you'll never be able to have kids, is that clear?" She looked at every clansmen in Homra, who all nervously nodded. Kashika held a dark aura around her, one not visible, but it was there and it made the men somewhat fear her.

"Munakata, I had no idea you had a sister." The Red King said, taking a drag of his cigarette. Reisi sighed, wanting to keep his beloved sister a secret from the world of the kings.

"It seems the cats out of the bag, this is my twin sister; Munakata Kashika. She's the 'Queen of the Blues', however, she wields no powers whatsoever." Reisi knew this could go two ways, in the first scenario, she wouldn't be seen as a bargaining piece, and the second one, she could become a target to other gangs wanting money and power.

Mikoto just grunted, giving his usual look that said 'I could careless'. Reisi, Osamu and Saruhiko let out a breath they didn't know they were holding, and looked at the unfazed woman in relief.

"Kai, is that really you?!" Tatara Totsuka emerged from the crowd of men, standing in front of everyone as he looked at Kashika in amazement.

"Totsuka?!" The two, fully grown adults ran into each other's arms, shocking both the blues and reds. It fascinated Anna and Akihiko, as they watched the two colors crash together, making a beautiful purple in their eyes.

"Um.. What the hell?" Yata was beyond uncomfortable, as was everyone else. Never, has a red embraced a blue. "Kashika, I never thought I'd see you again, after you moved, I didn't hear from you." Tatara's usual smile, was replaced with a sad look, making Kashika's stomach sink.

"I know, I'm so sorry Suka, it was too hard being there.. So we moved and started fresh." Kashika felt so guilty for leaving her old friend the way she did, but if she hadn't, she would've never met Saruhiko, or her nephew would've never been born.

"It's fine! You're here now, I see you've started your own little family." Since Tatara wasn't here in the beginning, he just assumed that Akihiko was her child, and perhaps Saruhiko was the father? Kashika blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"O-oh, no, Akihiko is my nephew. Osamu is his father, my older brother. Remember me telling you about him?" A spark came to Tatara's mind, it was clear as day when 11 year old Kashika couldn't stop talking about her older brothers and how amazing they were.

Osamu was 16 then, meaning that Kashika was 12 when her little nephew was born. "I see, it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Tatara Totsuka! Me and Kashika use to be really good friends." Totsuka messed up Akihiko's hair.

"Hey, don't mess up my hair!" Totsuka only chuckled, as everyone watched in amusement. It wasn't the first time Tatara got a different clansmemeber to like him, so it wasn't very shocking, what was, was that it was the queen herself. "Aunt Shika, does that mean he's my Uncle? Like Uncle Saru?" Akihiko looked up at his auntie in wonder.

"Oh, no honey-"
"It sure does! You know, I've always wanted a nephew." Tatara cut off the jet black haired beauty, smiling down at his new 'nephew' happily.

"Awesome! I like your red Uncle Tara!" The Munakata's already knew their little prince was a strain, as did Saruhiko, so it wasn't a surprise he knew his aura color. "My red?" Homra stared at Akihiko, waiting for whatever the little guy said next.

"Yeah, your reds calm, and very happy! Just like Aunt Shika's blue!" Anna let go of Mikoto's hand, as everyone watched the girl approach the blue prince. She brought her red marble up to him, and watched for a few seconds.

Without any words, the two connection hands and walked towards the park. "Um.. Did that just happen?!" Yata freaked out, which made other freak out also. "What a strange day." Totsuka chuckled, as Kashika giggled and agreed. Members of both Homra and Scepture 4 tried getting Anna and Akihiko to go with them, but to no avail.

Kashika's eyes locked with a certain red headed, honey suckle eyes that belonged to the one and only Red King.. A barely visible blush was on her cheeks, but their eyes never left each other's. Tatara, the only one able to witness this sighed in happiness.

'Is this the start of peace between two clans? Will these four people, be able to stop the crashing flames of blue and red, and paint a soft purple?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...