Lesbian Smut

By memester123321

Just some lesbian smut! Comment any kinks, scenarios, or anything else you want to see done! I'm open to anyt... More

Hermione and Luna

Luna x Molly Weasley

3.3K 5 1
By memester123321

Luna has gone home with Ron, Harry, and Hermione for the Christmas break, and receives an unexpected surprise from Mrs. Weasley. (Not related to previous part)

"Luna! We're heading out to Diagon Alley!" Shouted Hermione to her friend.

"Ok!" Luna shouted back.

"Well are you coming?" Hermione asked her friend, confused at the short and curt answer.

"I'm alright" The girl spoke to her brunette friend. "I've already done all my holiday shopping".

"Alright then..." Hermione said back to her friend. "We'll be back in a couple of hours!'

Luna watched her friends head out the front door before returning to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna was on the way up to her room when she heard a strange creaking sound coming from behind a door she had never seen in the hallway upstairs.

"Strange... Never seen this before... And what on Earth is that sound?" Luna asked herself.

Luna tried the handle and surprisingly it wasn't locked. She pushed against the door and it swung right open, into a hallway with another door at the end. Luna walked down the hallway, and as she walked the creaking sound grew louder and louder. This was when Luna noticed the moans mixed into the creaking, from outside they had been to quiet to hear, but now Luna could hear them clear as day. This was when she realized that behind the door had to be Mrs. Weasley, for she was the only other person who had not gone shopping that day.

Before she even knew what she was doing, Luna instinctively opened the door to see a sight she had only seen in movies and in porn, a sex dungeon. There was no mistaking it, every type of sex device and toy imaginable was in there, and in the corner, a rocking chair. This was no ordinary rocking chair though, for it held a half nude Molly Weasley rocking back and forth whilst pleasuring herself. To say Luna was shocked would be an understatement. Never in a million years had Luna expected to stumble upon something like this.

"Well, like what you see?" Molly said from the corner, snapping Luna out of her shock. "Well don't just stand there! Come on over."

"H-h-hi Mrs. Weasley" Luna stuttered out, barely able to speak.

"Oh hello there Luna, I thought you had gone shopping with everybody" Molly said nonchalantly.

"I already finished my shopping Mrs. Weasley." Luna spoke quietly.

"Oh honey don't call me Mrs. Weasley it makes me feel oh so old." Molly spoke to the girl.

"O-okay then, what would you like me to call you?" Luna asked the older woman.

"Since your basically part of the family, call me mother." Molly purred out to Luna.

"O-ok I can do that" Luna struggled out.

"Well you're here, come join me. I get oh so horribly lonely..." Molly spoke slowly.

"W-what do you mean?" Luna gasped out.

"Well you stood there so long watching I assumed you would want to join in on the fun" Molly said to the girl.

"I-I'm alright I'll just be on my way now..." Luna spoke to Mrs. Weasley, still in shock.

"It wasn't an optional statement Luna" Molly spoke to the girl as she began to walk over to her.

"W-what?" Luna asked, clearly confused at what the red haired women who was now so casually sauntering over had said.

"You heard me. Now strip." Molly commanded of the blonde girl who coward in her presence. Luna not wanting to incur more of Molly's wrath, began to take off her clothes leaving her in nothing but her pink, and lacy lingerie.

"I said strip" Molly spoke at the girl who looked shocked at first but accepted defeat and stripped off her underwear. "Good girl" Molly purred to Luna. "Now come her and let me prepare you". Luna shuffled over to Molly, still unsure of what exactly to do, so she just went along with it. Molly began by pulling out a ball with two straps on it.

"What are you going to do with that?" Luna asked the older woman, surprisingly with no stutter.

"I'm going to gag you, of course!" Molly chirped as she walked over to Luna, who barely had time to register what was happening, and put the gag in her mouth and connected the straps. Luna now gagged couldn't even imagine what would happen next, but it appeared Molly had a plan for the girl. Molly led Luna into the center of the room where four roped hung down from the ceiling. Molly tied each of Luna's wrists to the first two ropes, and then hoisted one leg after the other and tying those to the other two ropes, leaving her suspended in midair. Luna's pussy was now on full display to the older woman. Molly then went and grabbed a green vibrator covered in little bumps. She made sure Luna saw the toy before lubing it up a probing the blonde girls hole. Luna let a few shortened breaths at the feeling, and the thought of the vibrator invading her. Molly then, without warning, shoved the vibrator right into Luna's vagina. Luna nearly screamed in pleasure and pain at the foreign intruder to her body. The pain dissipated quickly leaving nothing but the throbbing pleasure of the vibrator on the lowest setting in her pussy. Molly, sensing that the girl was enjoying it turned the vibrator up to medium, and began to thrust it in and out. Luna was a moaning mess.

"Oh you like that don't you, you dirty little slut" Molly growled at the girl who just moaned in response. Molly sensing that Luna was nearing her climax yanked the vibrator out. Luna wined out the sudden loss. "It's not time for you yet slut." Molly said to her. Molly then lowered Luna so she was at about Molly's crotch level. Molly then found a double sided strap-on and slipped into the harness, allowing the short dildo to slip into her pussy, and leaving the other end of the huge strap-on on display for Luna to see. Molly lubed it up before shoving it into Luna unannounced. Luna moaned at the sudden invasion and feeling of being filled up again.

Molly thrusted into the girl relentlessly, and moaning herself as the part of the strap-on inside of her, was thrusting into her pussy, as she thrusted into Luna. Luna and Molly were each nearing their end as Luna began moaning louder than ever.

"Fuck me mommy!" Luna screamed as the pleasure took over and she came all over the strap-on. Molly, with a renewed vigor after seeing the girl cum everywhere, thrusted harder as she herself climaxed all over the place. They both sat there and caught their breath.

"Are we done?" Luna asked the older woman.

"Not in the slightest." Molly smirked back. Mrs. Weasley got up and moved the ropes so Luna's ankles were touching her hands, now she was truly spread open and on display.

Molly went and grabbed big dildo shaped like a horses cock, and began lubing it up. She walked over to Luna again, carrying the dildo and the bottle of lubricant. Molly then did something Luna never expected, she lubed up a finger and began teasing Luna's tight, pink, and puckered asshole.

"No" Luna barely managed to whisper whilst feeling that finger begin to slip inside her and whilst eyeing the huge horse cock dildo Molly had clearly reserved for this hole.

"Oh yes" Molly said deviously as she slipped another finger into Luna's hole. Luna grunted at the invasion but managed to bear it. Molly then slipped another finger, and another in. Molly began to spread her fingers, little by little, opening and preparing Luna's hole for the dildo. Luna was drowning in a mix of pain and pleasure that she forgot about the dildo, until Molly's fingers left her anus. Molly as she pulled her fingers out, got another devilish idea. She went and grabbed a strap-on harness, and a vibrator. Molly attached the horse cock to the harness and then slipped into the harness, loving the feeling of the huge appendage flopping around. She then began to poke it at Luna's waiting asshole. Luna grunted, but did not complain, as the tip of the dildo slipped inside of her. It wasn't until Molly began pushing the rest of the dildo in, that she began to yell in pain. That pain was quickly buried by pleasure as Molly sped up her pace. Luna's hungry asshole quickly gobbled up the horse cock until Molly's thighs were slapping against Luna's. Luna was moaning like crazy as she was violated by the strap-on. Molly not nearly finished with the girl, picked up the vibrator she had brought over and turned it onto high as she slipped it into the girls sopping wet pussy. That pushed Luna over the edge. Luna squirted every where, covering Molly in her juices. Molly however was nowhere near done with the girl and continued thrusting into her ass, as the girl began to shake from the overwhelming pleasure of cumming, and still being fucked. Luna came again and again, squirting her juiced all over Molly and the room, for what felt like an eternity, until finally Molly slowed down and began to pull the strap-on out of Luna's now gaping asshole.

"What a good little cock-sleeve you've been" Molly spoke down to the girl.

"Thank you mommy." Luna spoke up to the woman who she would let dominate her for the rest of her life.

A/N Thanks for reading! Comment anything you want to see written! Comment any character (From any book, movie, T.V show, etc... Not at all exclusive to Harry Potter), any kink (unless it's really weird, I'll write pretty much anything), and any scenario you want to see written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.