The Moment

By Hathaway_Mikaelson

This is the story of Crystal , her life , how it happened , when it happened and why it happened. But why jus... More

The Moment
Just Before We Met
If We Ever Meet Again
Give It Your Best Shot
Will You Come With Me
Come Back to Me
Happy Birthday
OMG!!!!!!
The Runaway
What The.........
How Will I Do This
Here I Am
Coming Home
The Moment
I Guess This Is All We Need
New Book Posted (sequel) Looking Deeper

Waking Up To Her

320 16 2
By Hathaway_Mikaelson

I woke up in bed. This isn't bed , this isn't my room even. I realise I have sweat dripping down from my forehead. What the.....

Katy shifted in bed.Oh yeah , I'm with Katy today.I searched to find my phone then I found it , Crap crap-a-doodle-do , I need to get up it is 7am. I need to get ready for the day , school and stuff. I hopped out of bed while "sleeping beauty" was moaning  loudly , stuff like , don't go , or , you can't do this to me.

I went down stairs to find Shannon , Katy's Betsy in the house with a huge cake and flowers and a card and a boat load of presents.

"Um... who are you," she said scared/happy/weird tone

"Just , don't tell Katy and go back to sleep."

I didn't have time to reply because I was being pushed up the stairs by Shannon.How rude can some people be sometimes.

I jumped into bed waking up Katy by the bed shaking. She almost screamed , then she realised I was there." What the...." just go back to sleep.

I snuggled up to Katy who was already asleep , and slowly drifted away from the real world to the dream world.

Dream

Katy , please come back , Katy , don't leave KATY! I screeched as Katy was running away , away from me. Katy I whispered and cried at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
273K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...