The Alphas Human Mate

By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and lo... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Groups
19
20
21
22
23
:)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Hate
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
The Alphas Human Mate

4

311K 7.1K 1.8K
By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

EMILYS P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to be met with a white ceiling which made my heart beat fast and causing me to fly up from my lying down position only to realise I was laid in my bed at my grandmas house.

I took a deep breath, I can't keep getting scared for every time I wake up I will be in that horrible hospital room, trapped again.

It's been two days since over got back, two whole days since that lady had gave me that phone and I called my parents, two days since I've seen him.

I shivered at the thought as the doctors words rang through my head like they have done for the past two days "He's going to find you Emily" , I shook my head as if I was physically trying to get the thoughts out of my brain, I felt as if it was all I was thinking about recently.

I sighed throwing my legs over the edge of the bed and holding my chest, it had gotten worse as the days went by, as soon as we got back to England I was arranged to see a doctor.

And in fact as soon as I returned to my grandmas house the first thing my parents decided to do was to book the earliest flights back to England, which was tomorrow afternoon. I couldn't say I wasn't happy I mean I got what I wanted to go back to England but it came at a cost, I can barely step outside now without being paranoid that someone was watching me.

The last two days have been a blur honestly, I've been questioned by the police three times now and I repeat the same things over and over again, I told them where I thought the house was but they searched but hadn't found it yet, my mind was foggy that day.

I opened the bedroom door before slowly wrapping my arms around myself and walking downstairs stopping just aside the kitchen door which was slightly open so I could hear the conversation going on between my parents and my grandma.

"It was the Alpha, that's what she said, she must have trespassed on their land that's why they held her captive, we need to get her out of here as soon as possible, I've heard stories about him and trust me he always gets what he wants" My grandmas voice explained.

She knows him? She knows the man that took me, why hasn't she told the police about him? What has she been lying about.

"We will keep a close eye on her, the little lassie is frightened to even go to sleep at night" My dad sighed.

I gulped hard, they are acting as if they know who took me, if so why haven't they told the police? There was something that that are hiding from me.

I turned around before walking towards the stairs and sitting down pulling my knees up to my chest, soon I will be back home and won't have to worry about him coming to get me, I'll be far away from here and I'll never come back.

I place my hand on my chest to try and soothe the pain, I've been taking tablets but nothing seems to get rid of it, it seems as though time passes it only gets worse.

*****

"Em?" Kyle asked as he clicked his fingers in front of my face snapping me back to reality as I stared out the window of the living room.

"Mmh" I mumbled turning my head to look at him to see that his eyebrows were furrowed and wrinkles had appeared on his forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded turning back to look at the window, my mind was swarming with what I heard grandma and my parents talk about this morning, why hadn't the police not found the house I was in? I gave them details for where I ran, they should have found it by now.

"Your face is getting all red" Kyle frowned as he held the back of his palm up to my head and quickly pulled it back staring at me with wide eyes like I had poisoned him just by touching him.

"Your boiling!" He exclaimed as he quickly stood up from his chair and rushing out of the living room.

I felt my head with the back of my palm and sure enough I was boiling, what was happening to me?

Grandma rushed back in the room followed by a Kyle, mum and dad were currently out leaving our rental car back to the place that we had originally planned to keep for two months.

She held a wet face cloth in her hand, her eyes laced with worry as she placed her hand softly on my shoulder before ushering my upstairs.

I followed her upstairs a worried and confused Kyle trailing behind us as I laid down on the bed outside of the covers and the face cloth was placed on my forehead in an attempt to stop the burning.

*****

I let out a small cry as pain exploded through my whole body, I was now underneath the covers, my whole body felt like I was naked in the Antarctic, pain was exploding from each area of my body, especially the chest as I grabbed onto the headboard.

It was now 8:00 PM at night, my pain had gotten worse throughout the day, it started as what was thought as a temperature but now had escalated into this.

My mum and dad had arrived home earlier and as soon as they saw me they demanded they should take me to the hospital, but grandma disagreed, I couldn't hear why but all I know is that the pain isn't going to stop soon.

The door of the room opened and in walked dad and grandma who had a few blankets threw other his shoulder as he gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Here you go, sweetie, try and get some rest" He said soothingly as he placed down the blankets beside me covering me with them as I continued to shiver underneath them.

I felt tears slide down my face as the pair gave me sorrowful looks and left the room once again, closing the door softly behind them.

"If she's no better tomorrow, I'm brining her to the hospital" I heard my dad faintly grunt out from behind the door.

"What's the hospital going to do? Nothing, it's not going to stop Brad" a very faint voice replied, so faint I could hardly make out who said it but I presumed it was my grandma.

"How will it stop?" My dad asked, he sounded so broken like all of this has weighed him down.

"I don't know Brad, I don't know" My grandma replied as she sighed before I heard loud footsteps leading away from my room signalling they had left.

The pain won't go away? What do they mean the hospital can't do anything for me? Of course they can.

I shut my eyes as I felt them become heavier, over the past two days I would say I've got just six hours of sleep, I couldn't sleep but now it felt as if I couldn't escape sleep.

******

FOURS P.O.V

I grunted at the pain that exploded in my chest banging my fist against the wall of my office leaving a large dint in it, we had been separated too long and the mate pull was trying to get us back together.

The pain was durable for me, I was an Alpha of course but my fear was for my mate, a human, she was probably going insane right now with pain.

I closed my eyes, if I hadn't of left her by herself long enough for her to escape, this wouldn't be happening, she would be here with my safe in my arms.

I can't help the anger I feel towards that i has to be the alpha that got a human mate, when I get her back she will be punished for trying to leave me, I let out a growl at the thought of her being exposed to the outside world, she was so small and fragile, when I saw her lying up in the hospital bed my wolf wanted to mark her right there, but when I saw how frightened and fragile she was I couldn't.

It would kill her if I marked her in that sort of state, I regretted the fact that I didn't, if I did I would have keep her in my sight at all times, what I should have been doing all along.

I growled out, how could I be so stupid to let her go? I clenched my fists just thinking about it when a firm knock sounded throughout my office.

"Come in" I bitterly spat toward the door revealing my beta, Finn.

"Alpha, the warriors are ready" He firmly spoke loud as he looked up at me and all the papers splattered throughout my desk, I haven't been able to concentrate on anything since she arrived here and especially not that I knew that she could be in danger.

I stood up from my desk walking over to the door leading to the hall where my beta stood, it was time to go get my mate back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...
1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
9.4M 244K 50
The black wolf looked towards me after I gasped and his piercing green eyes stared into my bright blue ones. It felt as if time had stopped, and that...