Eventually

By seopresso

1.1 | When a boy with a troubled past and a girl with no future meet, as per the wishes of the stars, a lot c... More

foreword
cast
playlist
• 28th of October •
01 | beginning
02 | liking
03 | watching
04 | discussing
• 25th of January •
05 | meeting
06 | helping
07 | feeling
08 | searching
• 14th of March •
09 | persuading
10 | dining
11 | checking
12 | dating
• 21st of April •
13 | shopping
14 | departing
15 | shocking
16 | travelling
• 28th of April •
17 | looking
18 | loving
19 | sighting
20 | unexpecting
• 2nd of May •
21 | merrymaking
22 | startling
23 | falling
24 | acidifying
• 20th of May •
25 | soaring
26 | whitening
27 | resurrecting
28 | hoping
29 | slowing
• 6th of June •
30 | ending
map to the stars

eventually

3.6K 100 20
By seopresso

E V E N T U A L L Y

(her final words)

This is it.

This is Ruth Winchester, writing in person. No hiatus, no delays and a finally completed novel. This is Ruth Winchester, at one of her happiest, writing her first and last author's note for this book.

(The pun with the chapter name was great, wasn't it? Hehe.)

So, to begin with, this book would have been abandoned halfway through had it not been for the motivation from my family, my friends and my fellow readers.

This was one hell of a journey and I guess, I've grown with the book. I hope that each one of you reading this have grown up into beautiful, and amazing people.

I am not happy with the book, because it's cringe worthy, sappy and god, everything I swore I would never write, but am I contented? Oh yes, who isn't when they finished a full length novel (of sort) with 83000 words nearly?

I will rewrite this book one day when I've gained back the interest for this and I promise, I will make it better than this one will ever be.

For people who know me, my terrible memory isn't a surprise at all. I've got the worst memory of sorts. I can't remember the smallest of stuffs and thus, I swear I can't remember most of my readers but each one of you who have made your presence know – thank you; thank you so much because you drove me to write this at every point.

I love you all so much, ghost readers or not.

Till the next time, this is Ruth Winchester signing out with a mic drop. Thank you and good bye.

*drops mic*

*boom*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 1 1
A girl who thinks she not perfect meets a boy who thinks shes beautiful the way she is and doesn't need to Change for him.
27.7K 1.4K 43
Sequel to Nerdy Love They know everything about anything, but when it come to love... Let's just say they haven't figured that out yet, and college...
806K 36.9K 36
[Completed] Sometimes, exes come back, and so do forgotten feelings. And if the universe hates you enough, it's your girlfriend's first love who show...
163 14 41
A girl. seems to be normal, but she's not. A boy. he's a rising star. They shouldn't be together since normal and star aren't fit. But when their fat...