Gone(bts fanfic)

By bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 20.Unexpected guest
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
40. part 2
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

41.

516 4 0
By bts_line

Jungkook eyes shot open and he realised he is laying on the cold icy road now.He turn his body to his left and he saw medical officers is busy saving someone.Wait,Jimin hyung.He get up but fall, his body still weak because of the impact.
He stand again, and he success. The nearer he is towards the officers, the more nervous he get and the more heavier his step become. Since the officer is crouching, so he could saw who is laying. He fall straight away when he saw who it was. His whole body become shaky and his breath got heavy. "hey, r u ok?". One of the officer ask him, but he hear nothing.
He use his hand to supporr himself to get uo, but he feel sticky substances at his palm. He look at his palm and saw blood, he trail where the blood come from. His jaw drop and tears start to form. He want to go to him, but his leg wobble and he could feel someone supporting him but his sight goes black.

*********
"what happen?".

The doctor ask while pushing the patient along with the nurse.

"accident, he was hit by car"

"what is his vital?"

"blood pressure low, he lose lots of blood, his pupil don't react with the light, the medical officer has give him CPR, but his heart beat still beating low"

"take him to the ER quick".

"on count. one two three!". The doctor and nurse move the guy from the bed to another bed.

the machine start to beat frequently and cause some panic.

"do the intubation!"

One of the doctor tilt the guy head upward and open his mouth, but blood start to flow out.

"i cant see his airway!!.

"the blood pressure decrease"

"suck the blood with the tube"

"let me do it".Another doctor try again
and he manage to insert the tube in his trachea.

The doctors relieved.

"add the blood, let's begin the operation".

"wait!".The doctor and stuff all look towards the door, waiting for the person to come in.

"he is my patient, he had malignant brain tumour".

"what!?"

"it is impossible to save him, he is in stage 4"

"but we can't let him die just like that"

"it is impossible, it is too risky"

"let's say, we manage to save him today, but if his cancer get more active, he will die right away because his immune system get weak, and he can die anytime, and i just met him 3 days ago, telling him he only got a month left, and none of the medicine worked on him anymore, i can only give him painkillers"

"i'll save him no matter what!! he deserve to be alive, i want someone live to end happily, u can leave this operation theatre!"

"doc! he is about...

The  line at the machine start to form straight line and start to beep rapidly.

"give me the scalpel!"

**********

Jungkook jolt awake from the bed with heavy breath and his eyes wide open.

"Are u ok?".Hoseok asking him while calming him.

"why i was here?"

"the nurse said , u get too shock and traumatized and end up fainting".

"faint?".

"did u watch the accident?"

"accident?". Jungkook try to recall, and something flash in his mind.

"Ji.. Jimin hyung!! is he ok!? where is he?!"

"Jungkook! calm down!!".
Hoseok had to hold him still because he try to stand up, his body still weak and he got some injuries.

"i need to see him hyung, let me go!".
The nurse came into the room with syringe.But Hoseok stop them and told them to wait.

Hoseok still hugging Jungkook tightly.

"calm down Jungkook!!!". Hoseok voice make him calm down. He never shouted to him like that.

Jungkook relaxed a bit but he still struggle in Hoseok's grip.

"I'll take u to him, but promise me, u will calm down, or i will let the nurse to give u sedative".

"i'm scared, his condition just now, i saw it, it feels like the world stop"

"let's pray for him, calm down and we can go to see him".

Hoseok left Jungkook on the bed and said something to the nurse.

He push Jungkook on the wheelchair towards the operation theatre.

"where are we going hyung?".

"he is still being operated, all the hyungs wait there".

Hoseok see Jungkook dig his nail into his palm.

Hoseok pat Jungkook's shoulder as a sign everything will be fine.

Yoongi and Namjoon wait nervously in front of the door. They stand up as soon as they saw Jungkook and Hoseok.

"u ok?". Yoongi ask Jungkook.

"idk hyung".

"i should have follow him sooner, maybe.... maybe i could save him".

Jungkook's tears falk as he said that.

"don't blame yourself, sometimes, there are things that we can't avoid to happen". Yoongi said.

"i can't stop blaming myself, because i could save him".

"at least u r trying Jungkook, it is already fated that Jimin will..., if not u won't be hurt like this".Namjoon said.

"i should have... ".

Jungkook stop talking when a nurse said Jimin's name.

"who is realtive to Park Jimin?".

"here". All of them said in sync.

But, only Namjoon go to the nurse.

Namjoon nod a few times, his face show sad expression, relieved, and scared.

Namjoon walks heavily towards his friends.

"the operation is done, but he is critical, i need to meet the doctor".

"where is he now?".Suga ask.

"ICU".

"can we meet him?".

"only for a while, we can only see him".

Namjoon was about to leave them to go meet the doctor when they arrived at ICU ward, when Jungkook suddenly hold Namjoon's wrist.

"i-i need to tell something".
Jungkook look into Namjoon eyes and he take a deep breath.

He grip the hem of his shirt tighter.

"th-there is someting.. that u need to know".

"what is it Jungkook".The look on Yoongi's face shows that he got impatient.

"J-Ji-Jimin hyung... is sick".

"what do u mean?".Namjoon ask.

"he... had cancer".

"u r not kidding right?".

"it is brain cancer".Jungkook tears fall endlessly.

"how long u hv keep it from us!?"

"6 months ago".

"how could u?!".Yoongi grip Jungkook's shirt.

Namjoon pull Yoongi away from Jungkook and calm Jungkook. He could see Jungkook is scared to tell them.

"he don't know that i know it at first, i can't bear to see him in pain, so i tell him that i know, and he told me to keep it as secret from all of u, i'm sorry".

************

The guys feels like that they are about to die. They can only watch as their friend lay on the bed and breathing with the machine and injected with needles here and there and wire that is attached all over his body and his eyes that is shut tightly. He looks lifeless.

"I'm sorry hyung because i'm late,im sorry, im sorry, im sorry because i can only say sorry".Jungkook sobs loudly.

"hey, he won't like it if he see u like this".Hoseok say while patting Jungkook shoulder.

"u r not a doctor, and im sure u can do nothing to save him, so... at least show him that u r a strong person no matter what happen, stop crying like u r the most useless person".Suga said then leave.

"what he said is kinda true, u must be strong for him".

They all met Namjoon at the cafe. Namjoon trail the cup of coffee and take a deep breath.

"the doctor say that.. he is in critical condition, his chance of living is only 15%, the try everything they can, but they can't take the tumour out, and the cancer cells start to get active, it is a miracle though, that he is still breathing now, it is only sooner or later that he will die, we can only hope for a miracle to happen".

**********

Hoseok has fallen asleep on the sofa beside Jungkook bed.

Jungkook turn to the window and look at the sky.

Jin hyung, do u hear me? if yes, please don't take Jimin hyung yet from us,please let him live, please... don't make our life miserable again, he is our angel. He is so precious.If u hear me, please do something.

He fall asleep with a wish and hoping for a miracle.

***********

"Jimin ah". A guy walk slowly towards Jimin who is staring at the beach.

Jimin turn to the guy, showing his face without expression.

"are u ready?"

"i'm not ready to die, but i also want the pain to end".

"then u should think about them, they need u eventhough they don't tell u, u r their sunshine"

"but, even the sun can't always shine"

"then, stay with them and shine together, I'll come again, when the right time comes".

*******

Hoseok pushing Jungkook on a wheel chair towards the ICU ward. They saw a team of doctor and nurse running. Both of them start to feel uneasy.

Once they arrived, a nurse stop them from going inside the ward.

"why we can't go inside?"

"im really sorry, but u can't enter now".

Hoseok secretly peeking inside at the window. And yeah, what he is scared of is happening. The doctor using a defibrillator, but it dont works. The doctor then get on Jimin bed and start doing CPR.

Jungkook saw the scared and surprised look on Hoseok face.

Jungkook hold Hoseok wrist and shake his arm. "Hyung, what did u see?"

Hoseok look too focus on what he see.

"hyung".

Jungkook try to stand, but Hoseok push him back, making him stay on the wheelchair.

His back is injured and he got a few stitches at his hand, under right eyebrow and some at his thigh. He can't walk properly because of the injury.

"hyung. what did u see?"

"nothing, i will take u in, when they say we can enter". Hoseok pat Jungkook head.

"ouch!".

"oops, sorry, did i hit your wound?"

" a little".Jungkook put a hand at his eyebrow while his face contort in pain.

Hoseok saw the team of doctor he saw just now walking past him.

"he was so close to death"

"btw good job"

"but it is a miracle, because of the seizure he is awake from the comma, and could past the critical condition".

Hoseok let out a relieved sigh.But, his gut tell him, what if it was not Jimin.

A nurse approach them.

"both of u want to visit Park Jimin?"

"yes".Hoseok replied.

"you can go now".

The nurse walk them untill Jimin's bed.

"he had a seizure just now, that is why u can't enter, but he is fine now, he also pass the critical condition, he may wake up in three hour or more".

Hoseok thank the nurse.

Hoseok still feel sad but he was relieved, because some of the tube has been removed from Jimin's body and the chance for him to be alive just got bigger.

Hoseok watch as Jimin breath and squeeze Jungkook shoulder to calm him from crying.

"we should go Jungkook, it is time for you to change your bandage".

"just a while hyung".

"fine then".

After 5 minutes, Hoseok remind Jungkook.

"bye Jiminnie hyung".Jungkook said while waving, eventhough he know Jimin cant see or hear him.

********

Jimin open his eyes slowly. And he could feel people touching him.

"oh mister,u r awake".
Jimin look at her, he try to speak, but his throat too dry.

"u need anything?"

Jimin nod but he is too weak. So, he blink his eyes as a yes.

"m-m-my f-fr-friend".Jimin said but is like a whisper.

"did u say friend?".

Jimin blink again.

She look at her watch and take a deep breath.

"but the visiting hour just end".

Jimin gather his strength and hold her hand, begging to see his friends.

The nurse surprised at first, because his hand too cold.

"i'ii try to look for them ok?".

Jimin give a weak smile.

"is there anything else u need?"

"w-wa.. ter".

********

"i'm sorry, i should run faster".Jungkook said while holding Jimin hand.

"it is my fault ,i dont watch my step".

"stop with the blaming thing, what is more important, i'm really glad that u r awake Jimin".

"sorry for making u worry".

"what is more important, welcome back Jimin".Namjoon said while barging into the room while catching his breath. He rush immediately to the hospital after getting a text from Hoseok with Yoongi.

"ya, did u know how fast i just run to see u, i could defeat Usain Bolt just now".Yoongi said.

Jimin could only smile eventhough be really want to laugh.

A week after that, both Jimin and Jungkook could home.

"hyung, u know what, Suga hyung just change 50% of the restaurant decoration to Kumamon theme".

Jimin chuckles and it makes all of them smile widely.

"and u know what is funnier, Hoseok hyung accidentally fart in front of a girl, but the girl ask him out for a date".

Jimin giggles.

Jungkook put a beanie on Jimin head and wore him a mask and wrap scarf at Jimin neck before they got out from the car.

Yoongi bring them to a beach.
Their beach, where their memories was kept. Jungkook keep blowing at Jimin hand to make sure his hand stay warm.

Hoseok record Jungkook and Jimin walks while Yoongi and Namjoon just watch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
2.6K 55 10
"it's okay... you are safe now" "who are you?" "I'm ..."
65.2K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
633 48 12
"We thought you were an angel." One who lost everyone whom she loved...and the ones who were finding their love for 4 years gets tangled in a complic...