K x reader

By AiAiAndroid

Different feelings and relationships with Fushimi Saruhiko, Munakata Reisi, and Mikoto Suoh will steer F/N in... More

Face on the Concrete
Who Are You!?
The Sleeping Figure
Introductions
HOMRA
Shizume City
The Promise of Violence
A/N
Red
The Control from a Stone Skipper
Clock
The Roof
Coffee Shop
Who?
A/N
Explanations From the Uncooperative Blue
Worried Friend
Fighting Kings

A/N AGAIN

505 3 0
By AiAiAndroid

So I'm sorry but I did not expect over 100 reads.  I just wanted to thank anyone who has so far read my stupid fanfic.  And I usually don't like to tease by just updating with an authors note so I might write a chapter today.  However I'm not sure because I have a lot to do.  I have to write a chapter for my other story which I have not updated on in awhile because I was so focused on this stories chapter.  Also I have to read a book for 4 1/2 hours and do some work.  So yeah...of course I might skip the things I have to do just to write another chapter because I'm a procrastinator.  Anyway, I just wanted to thank anyone who has read this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 46 5
Shinichiro x fem reader short story! Y/N and Shinichiro had been friends since they could remember. Shinichiro was always there for Y/N and vice ver...
55.9K 1.9K 62
This is a modern AU Sarumi yaoi shipping story. This book will contain the other two ships, MunaKoto and KurHiro This doesn't have Aura, Kings, nor m...
521 69 17
An accident made everything go downhill. His health, mental stability, his emotions and that love for this certain boy he kept inside his chest, that...
13.3K 620 42
Being divorced for six years and her mother passing wasn't easy. Naruto still trying to get through life and getting her career off the ground to try...