Writing On The Wall - Text Fi...

By WritingByMonroe

It said "Call Lauren for a Good Time" and under the writing on the wall was a number More

Saturday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday (Part 1)
Sunday (Part 2)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday (Part 1)
Friday (Part 2)
Saturday (Part 1)
Saturday (Part 2)
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
March 22
March 30
April 1
April 17
April 24
May 4
May 10
May 14
May 19
May 20
May 23
May 28
May 31
June 2 (Part 1)
June 2 (Part 2)
June 3 (Part 1)
June 3 (Part 2)
June 8
June 9
June 10
June 15
June 16 (..For real this time)
June 19
June 21 (Part 1)
June 21 (Part 2)
June 22
June 24
June 25 (Part 1)
June 25 (Part 2)
June 26 (Part 1)
June 26 (Part 2)
June 27
June 30
July 1
July 2
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10
July 11
July 15
July 16 (Part 1)
July 16 (Part 2)
July 16 (Part 3)
July 20
July 25
July 26
July 27 (Part 1)
July 27 (Part 2)
July 27 (Part 3)
July 27 (Part 4)
July 27 (Part 5)
July 27 (Part 6)
August 4
August 12
August 13
August 19
August 20
August 21
August 22 (Part 1)
August 22 (Part 2)
August 27
August 28
September 2 (Part 1)
September 2 (Part 2)
September 6 (Part 1)
September 6 (Part 2)
September 7 (Part 1)
September 7 (Part 2)
September 12
September 13
September 14 (Part 1)
September 14 (Part 2)
September 17
September 18
September 21 (Part 1)
September 21 (Part 2)
September 21 (Part 3)
September 27 (Part 1)
September 27 (Part 2)
September 30 (Part 1)
October 3
October 4 (Part 1)
October 4 (Part 2)
October 5
October 6 (Part 1)
October 6 (Part 2)
October 7 (Part 1)
October 7 (Part 2)
October 13
October 15
October 20
October 23 (Part 1)
October 23 (Part 2)
October 25
October 29
October 31 (Part 1)
October 31 (Part 2)
November 2
November 8
November 13
November 19
November 21
November 23 (Part 1)
November 23 (Part 2)
November 25
....Guys, can we talk about Down for a second?
November 27 (Part 1)
Down Music Video and Update Promise
Opinion time
Update soon
November 27 (Part 2)

September 30 (Part 2)

6.2K 189 120
By WritingByMonroe

Lauren didn't speed, she just drove fast; That it is if anyone was asking. Sure she had just gotten a call that Camila was in a car accident, but that was just it, Camila had just gotten into a car accident and Lauren's mind was spinning as potential images of Camila's condition flashed in her mind. The world around her was a blur as Lauren frantically made her way from the hospital's parking lot to the information desk, nearly shouting at the unsuspecting woman behind it. 

"I need to know where Camila Cabello is and I need to know right now so if you could just do a little tap, tap, tap on your keyboard there and tell me where my fiancée is, that would be really great!" 

The woman jumped, clearly not expecting Lauren's loud voice and piercing green eyes to be glaring into her soul. Nodding her head the woman did as Lauren asked. "Car accident," the secretary mumbled as she scrolled through the information on her screen. "Room 1216 on floor 4," the words had barely left the woman's mouth before Lauren took off again, glancing between the elevators and the stairs. The screen above the elevator flashed a 12 and Lauren let out a frustrated growl as she pushed through the double doors of the staircase and took off up them, moving as fast as her feet would allow.

After almost knocking down a few nurses, a Doctor, and an elderly man with a walker, Lauren came to a halt outside of the room her eyes had been scanning for. Lauren swallowed, preparing for the worst as she placed a hand on the silver doorknob and opened the door, her eyes closed and head down as she crossed the threshold from the hallway to the hospital room. 

"About time you showed up, they wouldn't let me leave until you came and-"

"Camz?" Lauren yelled, her head snapping up and her eyes widening at the sight before her. Camila, her Camila standing next to a hospital bed dressed in the same clothes she was wearing when she left their apartment earlier that morning. All limbs in tact, no blood, no wires or tubes. Just a small cut held together with a few stitches above her left eyebrow. "You're alive, oh God," Lauren breathed out heavily as she ran towards her, her body crashing against Camila's as her arms wrapped tight around the girl's small body. "I thought, I thought, what the hell happened, you're okay, right? You're not like-"

"I have a concussion," Camila mumbled against Lauren's shoulder, taking a breath when she felt Lauren's body shake. "Lo? Hey, baby please don't cry. I'm-"

"What the hell happened?" Lauren cried out as she pulled back. "The police officer said-" 

"I, uh," Camila said with a nervous laugh. "Kinda was maybe, sort of jamming out a little to hard to One Direction and I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving and I may or may not have slammed my car into a fire hydrant."

"So basically you're just a goddamn moron," Normani called from the doorway as her, Dinah, and Ally all approached after overhearing the conversation between Camila and Lauren. "We thought you were fucking dead!"

Dinah said nothing, she just walked calmly over to Camila and wrapped her in a hug, mumbling incoherent words about how she was so scared and how she's glad Camila was wearing a seat belt. Ally on the other hand, decided to take a different approach on the situation, running over to Camila and slapping her in the arm before pointing a finger directly in the wide eyed girl's face. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to pay attention when you're driving! You could have died! You could have injured someone! You better believe that I will be calling your Mother and Father about this," Ally shouted in her Motherly voice. "And when we take your car to the shop to get it fixed, we will be having them unhook your stereo until you prove that you can drive responsibly. You will have to earn back the privilege of being able to listen to music while you drive!" Camila opened her mouth to say something, but quickly shut it again as Ally continued to yell, Dinah and Normani standing off to the side snickering behind Ally's back. "Do you know how scared we all were? Do you know how scared Lauren was? Look at her," Ally said pointing at Lauren who still had tears in her eyes and looked very, very small. "She looks pathetic and-"

"Hey!" Lauren protested, a pout on her face. 

"You're lucky you have a concussion young lady," Ally said turning from where she was looking at Lauren, back to Camila. "Otherwise I would be slapping you upside the head in an attempt to slap some sense into you! You're an idiot, I'm so glad you're okay," Ally shook her head and finished her words with a deep sigh, grabbing Camila's hands and pulling her in for a hug. "Seriously though, you're an idiot," as she stepped back, Ally reached up and flicked Camila's cut, causing the the girl to let out a small cry, wincing at the touch as Ally shook her head once more and walked away. 

After a few more words exchanged between the girls, a Police Officer made his way into the room, setting Camila's belongings from her car down on the bed and handing Camila a piece of paper. "I should be charging you with wreckless driving," the man said with a nod. "However, seeing as you didn't injure anyone but yourself, I don't see why you should have such a serious offense on your driving record for the next eleven years. However, seeing as you were driving almost fifteen kilometers over the speed limit, I am going to have to give you a speeding ticket. Do me a favour Miss Cabello, drive the speed limit and try not to hit anymore fire hydrants." 

Watching the man leave, Camila looked down at the speeding ticket and sighed, "Two hundred and twenty six dollars, are you kidding me?" 

"Fifteen over the speeding limit!" Ally yelled as she crossed over to Camila and slapped her repeatedly in the arm. "Fifteen kilometers, are you crazy! You could - hit - have - hit - been - hit - seriously - hit - injured!" 

"I'm sorry," Camila whined, dodging away from Ally and hiding behind Lauren. "Stop hitting me, please!" 

Normani decided to step in, looking at a very regretful Camila and a clearly upset Lauren as she pulled Ally back. "Ally," Normani laughed. "I think she gets it, come on let's go home, we'll meet the girls at the apartment."

"But-"

"Ally!" Dinah hissed, looking and gesturing to Lauren discretely, begging Ally with her eyes to just walk away. "We're leaving, I'm really glad you're okay," she said looking over at Camila with a smile. "Stay away from fire hydrants, between this one and the one you hit the first time you took your driver's test, you're going to gain yourself quite the reputation with the Miami Police Department."

Normani furrowed her brows and looked at Dinah, "This has happened before?" She questioned, shaking her head with a smile playing on her face. 

Nodding her head, Dinah let out a small laugh and grabbed Ally's hand and then Normani's pulling them out of the hospital room, "I'll tell you the story in the car, let's go." 

"Should we go?" Camila asked, turning to grab her things off the bed, only to be stopped by Lauren's hand on her wrist. Turning around, Camila sighed and placed her hands on Lauren's hips and pulling her close. "I'm so sorry I scared you," Camila whispered as she pressed her lips in the space between Lauren's eyebrows, letting her lips linger for a moment before pulling back. "I'm here and I'm okay, baby, I'm so sorry."

Letting out a small sniffle, Lauren used the sleeve of her shirt to wipe at her face while she nodded her head, "I just thought- I was- I thought-"

"Come here," Camila breathed, pulling Lauren into another hug. "Do you wanna go get chinese take-out and snuggle on the couch?" Feeling Lauren nod against her shoulder, Camila smiled and turned her head enough to be able to press a kiss to the side of Lauren's face. "I'm really sorry I scared you. Let's go home, my love."

"You're never driving again," Lauren said sternly as she watched Camila sling her school bag over her shoulder. "Like ever, I'm cutting up your license and hiding your car keys and I'm gonna hire someone to put one of those wheel lock things on your back tire and-"

Camila let out a small laugh and rolled her eyes, "Laur, come on-"

"You have a giant gash in your forehead and a major concussion and-"

"It's just a minor concussion," Camila reminded her. "And this cut has all of five stitches in it, it's barely even a scratch."

"It's enough for you to need these," a Doctor said as she walked into the room. "Did you forget that you needed this prescription before you left?" 

"Uh, yes?"

The Doctor hummed and looked at Lauren before handing her Camila's prescription, "She needs rest and she shouldn't be allowed to drive for at least twenty-four-"

"She's never driving again," Lauren said flatly, feeling a slight squeeze from Camila's hand on her hip when she responded. 

"Camila you may experience headaches, the pills should help," the woman said with a nod. "But if you start to feel dizzy or your vision becomes blurred I urge you to come back to the hospital right away."

"Yes ma'am," Camila nodded. 

---

Dinah: You two wanna come over for movies tonight?

Camila: Nah, I'm supposed to rest and I think Lauren really wants to spend time with me.. I really scared the hell out of her today

Dinah: Breakfast tomorrow?

Camila: Yes!!!!

Dinah: Have a good night, Mila! 

Dinah: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM FIRE HYDRANTS, ASSHOLE!

Camila: Aye, aye

---

"How's your head?" Lauren asked for what felt like the millionth time, her hand coming up to run through Camila's dark hair. "Are you dizzy? Do your eyes hurt? Maybe we should turn off-"

"I swear to God and Ally," Camila groaned out. "If you ask me one more time if I'm okay, I'm going to throw away all your mangoes and that jar of nutella you just bought"

"You wouldn't!"

"I would," Camila warned. "I told you, if I get a headache or I get dizzy, anything. Lauren, I will tell you right away," sighing Camila pushed herself forwards on the couch and pressed a chaste kiss against Lauren's mouth. "Will you please just lay down with Fish and I and watch the movie?"

"No," Lauren said quickly, shaking her head and causing Camila to quirk her brow. "I, uh, I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"Mhm," getting up off the couch, Lauren walked over to the front hall closet and pulled out a keyboard, Camila eyeing it curiously, knowing for a fact that Lauren very rarely ever played the instrument. "I kind of wrote you a song and I was gonna play it for you when we were fighting, but I don't know," Lauren admitted with a shrug. "I couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't want you to associate the first song I ever wrote for you with that and well, now that I've said it you're probably going to associate it with that fight, so I guess that plan was-"

"Baby?" 

"Yeah, Camz?"

"You're rambling," Camila laughed.

"Oh, yeah I guess I am," Lauren mumbled nervously as she sat herself down on the floor while Camila reached for the remote and flicked off the TV. "So, it's kind of rough and well-"

"Play it, please."

Timidly, Lauren ran a hand through her hair and let the fingers of her other hands brush over the keys as the other hand fell into place, soft sounds from Lauren's keyboard garnering the attention of both Camila and their dog, Fish's ears perking up at the noise. 

I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just as fast

But you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

You do shit on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things
But you're perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in

'Cause you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from the same point of view

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

(I got issues, you got 'em too)
And one of them is how bad I need you
(I got issues, you got 'em too)

'Cause I got issues
(I got)
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
(You got 'em too)
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
(I got issues)
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
(You got 'em too)
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got issues)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you  

Lauren hadn't looked up at Camila for the entire duration of her song. If she had though, she would have seen tears of pride and tears of love and happiness welling up in Camila's eyes. When green met brown, Camila smiled wide and stood up off the couch, allowing herself to fall onto her knees in front of the backside of Lauren's keyboard, her hand finding it's way to the side of Lauren's face tenderly as she leaned in, sealing her approval for Lauren's song with a kiss. 

"You liked it?" Lauren mumbled against Camila's mouth, causing Camila to break contact as her head fell back with laughter. 

"Liked it?" Camila said rolling her eyes playfully as she looked back to Lauren. "Laur, I loved it. Thank you." 

"You're welcome."

"I love you so much, Lauren."

"I love you too, Camila, but you're seriously never driving again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 14.5K 35
Lauren puts her sister Y/n in a group chat with her friends
26.7K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
136K 3.6K 23
An unknown number was added to 5H's group chat...
91.9K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!