Benny Weir x reader

By 0ReleaseThem0

Want to write about Benny from My babysitter's a vampire cause he Is too cute for this world More

Meeting Him
At Lunch
An unexpected encounter
A nigth with the nerds
Always in my mind

Corridors date ( end )

8.3K 178 78
By 0ReleaseThem0

Benny POV

So, I dyed my hair blue. What I was thinking ??! Everyone is looking at me and not in a cool way. I want to see Y/N.

I saw her, she was in the back of the corridor.

Y/N POV:

I heard footsteps. I looked and see... Benny with blue hair ?! God, did he know that Blue is my favorite color ? ( sorry if blue isn't your favorite color )

"Hey Benny, nice hair. Did you know that I love blue ?"I said. He was really hot right now, maybe I should ask him out ?

"Thank you..." he said with a sad look.

"Benny what's wrong ? " I asked him, I was worried.

"It's nothing... just...euh Ethan saw you in a vision and you were kissing a guy." He said scratching his head.

" Really ?! I mean.. yeah I do that all the time... Ok I never kissed someone "I said blushing hard.

"Why ? You're so kind and beautiful and nice..."he said, and now he was blushing too.

" Thank you, but... You know, there isn't a lot of guys who are really interested in me, they are just interested in my body. Actually you are the first one who really complains about me." I said looking at him in the eyes.

" Would you go out with me ?" He said smiling.

"Yes of course !!!" I hugged him, I looked at him. He smiled and kiss me. So he was the man in Ethan's vision !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys it's the end, I know that it's short but maybe I'll will do another story.
Hope you liked it 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.6K 24
This will include short stories mainly based on karishma singh...
240K 4.8K 18
"Why are you looking at me like that?" "Stop" "No." ---------------------------------------------------------- |IT| Richie Tozier X Reader Contains S...
831K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...