Corridors date ( end )

Benny POV

So, I dyed my hair blue. What I was thinking ??! Everyone is looking at me and not in a cool way. I want to see Y/N.

I saw her, she was in the back of the corridor.

Y/N POV:

I heard footsteps. I looked and see... Benny with blue hair ?! God, did he know that Blue is my favorite color ? ( sorry if blue isn't your favorite color )

"Hey Benny, nice hair. Did you know that I love blue ?"I said. He was really hot right now, maybe I should ask him out ?

"Thank you..." he said with a sad look.

"Benny what's wrong ? " I asked him, I was worried.

"It's nothing... just...euh Ethan saw you in a vision and you were kissing a guy." He said scratching his head.

" Really ?! I mean.. yeah I do that all the time... Ok I never kissed someone "I said blushing hard.

"Why ? You're so kind and beautiful and nice..."he said, and now he was blushing too.

" Thank you, but... You know, there isn't a lot of guys who are really interested in me, they are just interested in my body. Actually you are the first one who really complains about me." I said looking at him in the eyes.

" Would you go out with me ?" He said smiling.

"Yes of course !!!" I hugged him, I looked at him. He smiled and kiss me. So he was the man in Ethan's vision !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys it's the end, I know that it's short but maybe I'll will do another story.
Hope you liked it 💗