A nigth with the nerds

I was shocked after what I heard. Seriously, no one is normal in White Chapel ? I was now laying on the sofa, Benny was near me. He waited a little then hugged me. I hugged back. He was so soft.

"So, what's a Spell Master ? " I asked with sparkles in my eyes.

"I can do some magic" He said smiling.

"But he is really bad at it" Ethan sayed.

"I'm just a beginner " Benny sayed shyly.

After that, we decided that I was staying here a little longer.
We watched a movie. It was Benny who had chosen the movie.And of course, it was a sci-fi-film.
I was seated between the guys. I saw Ethan who was suddenly doing a weird face. I remember he was a Seer, maybe he had a vision ? He was touching my arm. He looked at me and Benny and smile. What was he thinking ? Did he saw Benny and me in his vision ?
I heard someone come down the stairs.
Sarah suddenly stands up, and a little girl appeared in the room.

"Who's this ? " she said pointing at me.

"Jane, this Is Y/N, and you were supposed to be asleep." Sarah said.

"She looks cool, why does she hang out with you" Jane said, looking at Benny and Ethan.

"They are cool too you know" I answered, laughing.

"Come on Jane, go to sleep" Sarah said.

Jane blows and  returned to her room.

"Is that you're little sister ?" I asked at Ethan.

"Yes And sorry, she is really annoying." He answered.

"Don't be, she is funny." I said smiling.

Even Jane don't understand why I hang out with them. People really believes that they are weird but they're not. Ethan is really nice and Benny is such a cutie !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it 💗