Ava (Damon Salvatore and Klau...

By charlottereaddd

*** WARNING BEFORE READING *** I wrote this book years and years ago, hence the absolutely horrendous writing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

311 4 0
By charlottereaddd

*3rd Person's POV*

Abigail Gardener sat in the Mystic Grill, her fingers tapping at the bar as she waited to be served. She had spoken with Damon earlier who enlightened her about her sisters current situation.

That's a new one, she thought.

"I'll have a scotch." She asked as she was finally acknowledged by the bartender. He nearly laughed at what she said.

"Yea, and I'd like a holiday to Spain, not happening love." He laughed, shaking his head. Abi threw her head back in annoyance and groaned.

"I said I'd like a scotch please." She repeated, this time with a little bit of compulsion to help her. The bartender looked blank at first but then he blinked and started making her a scotch.

Abi quickly downed it and was about to ask for another when someone beat her to it.

"Two scotches please, on the house of course." A British accent came from behind her. Abi snapped her head around to none other than Klaus.

"Well isn't this dandy." She muttered as she was passed another drink

"A thank you would be nice." Klaus replied sternly, but Abi replied with her worst look.

"I think having me dessacated in a cellar for nearly all my life should cover this and every other thing you do for me." She pointed out, downing the second glass. Klaus laughed and sipped at his drink.

"My apologies for that, anyway, aren't you happy to be reunited with your sister?" Klaus smirked, making Abi raise her eyebrows.

"Well it would be good if you know, she remembered who the hell I was considering you compelled her." She snapped which made Klaus think.

"Fine, I'll remove the compulsion if you do one thing." Klaus negotiated making her moan again.

"Ugh, what is it this time?" Abi complained. The smile on Klaus' mouth grew bigger and bigger.

"Be my partner to the decade dance on Friday." Klaus declared smoothly. The girl raised her eyebrows once more.

"Really? You want me to be your date? Why don't you take Ava?" Abi questioned to which Klaus shrugged.

"She can go with Damon." He stated

"Erm, she hates him?" Abi put her hand up, signaling for another drink.

"Erm, does it look like I care?" Klaus replied, mocking her tone. Abi gave him a dangerous look but he just laughed it off.

"See you on Friday Abi." Klaus called as he walked off.

Abigail couldn't help but glare at the spot where Klaus once sat. She didn't want to go with him to the dance. Hell, she wanted to rip his spine out. But she knew he was the only way of getting Ava back.

Klaus on the other hand was making his way to Ava's house to keep his part of the bargain. Even though he asked Abigail to the dance, he did want to go with Ava. But Klaus knew that after he tells Ava the truth, she's probably going to hate him.

*Ava's POV*

"Look what the cat dragged in." I smirked, turning to see Klaus walking in to my room.

"Don't be so harsh love, I'm here to do good for someone actually." Klaus replied, his voice playing innocence.

"And who might that be?" I questioned. Probably Damon knowing him.

"By your little sister Abi of course." He smirked. I froze, stopping putting away my clothes and turning on my heel to face him.

"E- excuse me?" I stuttered.

I was about to say something else but he was in front of me in an instant, his pupils dilating.

"You will remember what I made you forget, Abi did not die old, she was turned into a vampire and she is in the Mystic Grill as we speak. Also, you will be going to the decade dance with Damon, you feel that you want to sort things out with him."

My face blanked then my eyes snapped around the room, taking in the details. Suddenly all the memories of Abi came flooding back, I stepped back and gasped. She wasn't dead.

Abi is alive. Wait, of course she is, she's a vampire. I then realized that I was now alone and Klaus had gone. I needed to go to the grill, like, immediately.

I also had the urge to call Damon, but this was more important right now. I quickly made my way to the grill and burst through the doors, I saw that Stefan, Damon and Elena were there and they all glanced over at my entrance, but my mind was only focused on Abi.

"Abi." I whispered, so only vampires could hear. My eyes darted around the room to see who responded, I was about to give up when I saw a girl who looked about 16 standing at the bar, there was drink in front of her and one next her in front of an empty bar stool. I was over there in an blink of an eye.

"Hello sister." Abi smiled. My jaw dropped, it was actually her.

"Abi! I've missed you so much!" I said breathless, grabbing her and pulling her into a long, deep hug.

"Ok Ava, you're a lot stronger than me, you're about to break my ribs." She forced out, laughing a bit as I let her go. I stroked my hand along the side of her face.

"What's been going on I guess?" She laughed, making me smile.

"Nothing really, just the usual drama." I replied truthfully.

"How about Damon?" She asked, I glanced over to where he was sitting and he was making it seem he wasn't listening but he wasn't fooling anyone.

"I don't know, something inside me makes my want to forgive him and start again." I mumbled, Abi grabbed my shoulders and shook them.

"Well you get your gorilla ass over there and talk to him!" She exclaimed, also knowing Damon was listening. I gave her a serious but playful look.

"I've just found out that my little sister who I thought was dead is actually alive and you want me to sort out something minor with Damon?" I pointed out, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Yeaa, I suppose, but what makes you think I want to talk to you? I could be doing for better things with my time right now." She complained, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Hey! Don't get smart with me young lady. We may have only just been reunited but that doesn't mean you can get cocky!" I laughed, picking up my drink and downing the whole glass, she simply laughed and sipped at her scotch.

"So how old were you when you were turned?" I asked.

"16, although for all this time I've been stuck in a cellar since being on the road with Klaus for five years, he let me go three years ago and ever since then I've been watching you." She admitted, making me scowl.

"An you didn't care to talk to me?" I pouted.

"Well you had no idea who I was so there was no point really, I waited for Klaus to come back to Mystic Falls before I returned because I knew he'd want to be aquantied with you." She smirked, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yea yea whatever, so anything else happen?" I gestured, winking at her. She obviously knew this was about love.

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to hopefully never find out." She replied, smiling into her glass as she was about to drink from it. To her surprise I snatched the glass away from her and downed the drink myself, she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyway, how's being part Witch for you?" She asked, changing the subject completely of course.

"Erm, different I guess, I haven't been able to practice yet but tomorrow I am." I stated, playing with my hair.

"Well have fun with that, being part Witch must be pretty awesome." She said

"Well yea, apart from the horrible pain from visions but that's another story, anyway, I guess your going to Mystic Falls high school so I also guess you'll be going to the dance on Friday, you got a date?" I asked, leaning forward closer to her.

"Yea, um, Klaus." She mumbled

"Nice one." I replied, making her look quite shocked

"You aren't mad?" She questioned

"Na, he can go with who he wants, anyway im not particularly happy with him for this." I confessed

"Ok... So who are you going with?" She queried. I caught Damon glancing over at me which made me grin.

"Oh me? I was going to ask Klaus but he's with you, so there's always Damon." I replied, making my voice sound like it wasn't bothered, I glanced over again at Damon and he was smirking at me.

"Yay! So you're going to sort it out. between you two?!" Abi squealed, I shook my head at her energy

"Yea, sure. Why not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.6K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
81.3K 1.1K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
76.3K 1.8K 44
T.W. She started having the most peculiar dreams, they started the night of her 15th birthday. Years later,Caroline turned and she was in the dark. M...