The One That Got Away

By mercedes04h

My heart was broken when he pursued his dream. I was left behind like a child does when the new toy is no lon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

70 0 0
By mercedes04h

Hey guys!!! Here is Chapter 14 and I do apologize for taking an eternity. I'm pretty sure some of you grew some wrinkles waiting on this chapter. I'd figured you want a chapter whether it's long or short. I need to speed this story up because I want to get to that part that inspired me to write this story in the first place. Well, Happy Reading :) Please comment on the story!!!! You can comment on how slow my updates are or how good the story is or maybe it is boring you guys. Let me know!!!!!

I woke up around 11 in the morning. Taylor was still sleeping beside me. After arriving at his house, we both agreed we were too tired to do anything. *cough* sex *cough* before I decided to wake him up, I went to take care of some human necessities such as brushing my teeth, peeing and washing my face.

I got a change of clothes out of my suitcase because I had not realized I fallen asleep in the flight attendant uniform. I guess I was really tired. As I was changing out of it, I couldn’t help remember what Taylor and I did in the plane. I had done the deed. I was his first. It saddened me a bit that he wasn’t my first. In that moment I vowed to make it up to him for the rest of my life as long as we both should be together. It was an incredible night. He was perfect and I loved it. The feeling of his hands memorizing my body and the way he would whisper sweet things into my ear. Just thinking about it, made me want to go another round.

I changed into a white tank top, a black layered tulle mini skirt, with black leg warmers and black pumps. My stomach began to growl. I was hungry and I had not realized it until now. I wanted to go on a hunt for food but I didn’t know where the kitchen was. When we got in last night, Taylor carried me in. I had fallen asleep once again. The next thing I knew I was on a bed with Taylor tucked in next to me.

I didn’t want to wake him up but I had no choice. I didn’t want to get lost. So I sat on the bed next to him and I poked him. He didn’t move and so I did it again. He sighed and turned around to face me. His morning stubble was visible and that made him look hot. I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. I moved my lips up to his forehead and then down to his nose. He sighed again and pulled me on top of him.

I kissed him on the mouth and he opened his for access. I straddled his stomach and I placed my hands on each side of his head. After kissing for what seemed like ages, I pulled away slightly and placed my forehead on his.

“Wake up sleepy head,” I whispered.

“What time is it?” he asked. He kissed my neck and used his hands to explore my arms.

“Around 12 in the afternoon,” I said.

“Then good afternoon my love,” he said and bit my earlobe slightly.

I giggled and my stomach decided to make itself known again. He chuckled and sat up. I pecked him on the lips and stared into his eyes. He was amazing and I was the luckiest girl in the world. He threw a smirk in my direction and I threw my arms around his neck, bringing our bodies closer together.

“Have I told you how much I love you lately?” I asked.

“Nope,” he said and kissed me passionately. His hands massaged some of the knots in my shoulder. Tangled my hands in his hair and pulled it so as to break the kiss because I was getting turned on.

“I’m hungry and before we physically exhaust ourselves let’s put some food in our stomachs please.” I said and I tried to remove myself off him but he held me tight.

“You haven’t said ‘I love you’ yet.” He said and kissed me again.

I couldn’t hold it back and so I kissed him back. His hands moved underneath my skirt and moved up to my butt. My hands touched his chest and then moved down below but the sheet was covering him and stopping my roaming hands. His fingers moved under my panties and touched me there. I gasped and pulled away from his fingers. He groaned and tried to get back inside but I stopped him with my own hands. I pulled away from his mouth and said, “Too much.”

He sighed and hung his head for a bit before saying, “I know and I’m sorry. I don’t mean to pressure you.”

“It’s all right. Just give me a few more hours to rest my sore muscles. It had been a while for me so this is normal.” I said.

He chuckled and I was able to get off his lap. I stood up and so did he. He stretched and went to the bathroom. I went to look for my phone to check if I had any missed calls or messages. While I was checking my email, Taylor got ready.

He took a quick shower and when he got out he failed to put on boxers. So he walked out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He was so hot that he accomplished turning me slightly on. I fanned myself with my fingers to control my temperature. He smirked at my reaction and quickly got his jeans on.

“What? No underwear?” I acted innocently

“Real men don’t wear underwear. We like to go commando and we like to feel a breeze once in a while. Besides, it’s an easier access for when you want a quickie.” He winked at me for the last part of what he said.

I couldn’t help blushing at that and so I stared at my phone. I had a text message from Naomi asking how my trip was. I texted back and said it was boring for the most part but that I had met a sexy Italian on the plane.

I was so caught up in my conversation with Naomi that I didn’t realize Taylor was done and was waiting for me. I placed my phone in the pocket that was stitched inside my skirt.

“So what are the plans for today, sir?” I asked as he took my hand in his and walked us down the stairs.

“I was hoping that we could go into the village this morning.” He said nonchalantly.

I wanted to do that so badly but there was a problem. “Babe, won’t there be paparazzi?”

“Yes, but I could always go into disguise or you could.” He said.

“Oh yeah? And what exactly would you dress up as?” I teased.

“I don’t know. Look, I admit that there are paparazzi but that is only when its summer and celebrities say they’re going to be here. But just to be cautious, I’ll try my best to look inconspicuous. I’ll put on a bini, some shades, and a hoodie.” He tried to comfort me but I was still a bit reluctant.

“Or we could not be seeing holding hands or act like we know each other.” I said.

“Absolutely not. I want to hold your hand as we walk around the many stores that I’m sure you will fall in love with. I want to be a normal couple that doesn’t have to hide. Can you please do that for me?” He pleaded.

What he was saying sounded really appealing. Deep down inside of me, I yearned what he was saying. I wanted to walk down the sidewalk holding his hand and be seeing in public without causing havoc. I wanted to kiss him in public and not have to worry about getting caught.

“Babe, I want those things too, but…” I stopped.

I didn’t know what I was going to say after that. It just seemed like the perfect statement to add a “but” into it.

“Just trust me okay. Everything will be fine and no one is going to know that I am Taylor Lautner.” He said.

I sighed and nodded. “Can we go eat now? I’m hungry?”

He laughed and tucked me closer to his chest.

Taylor’s house was huge. His walls were white but were covered with picture frames, art, family photos, and promo posters from his movies. I could tell that his mom had a major influence in the decoration of his home. She decorated it so as to make Taylor more at home. His furnishings spelled bachelor all over them. In one of his living rooms instead of having regular old couches he had black leather home theater seating all lined up together. They seemed comfortable and I liked that he had a couple of love seats. He had a huge modern sectional sofa off to the sides. Instead of a flat screen television there was a screen projector just as if we were at the movies.

When we got to the kitchen, my jaw dropped. It was gorgeous with a lot of space for walking. He had a big island in the middle where he had lamps hanged over it. All of his appliances were new and his cabinets were beautiful. I loved the way that the stove was placed inside the island and so you were able to have extra space on the countertops. The sink was located off to the side underneath a window.

“I must apologize in advance because I forgot to call my chef and tell him I’d be here. So you’ll have to bear what I conjure up for us to eat.” He said and gave me a sheepish smile.

I laughed and sat on one of the chairs near the island. “I’m used to a bowl of cereal or a granola bar. It’s fine.”

“This will be temporarily. When we go down to the village, we’ll go through the farmer’s market and pick up some groceries too.” He said as he grabbed two bowls from one of the cabinets. He then proceeded onto taking out the milk from the refrigerator.

He got the spoons out and then he asked, “What do you prefer?”

“I don’t care at this point. Just get whatever cereal and pour it onto the bowl. I’m gonna die soon if I don’t eat.” I said.

“My goal in life is to make you scream that when you are climaxing.” He said as he brought the cereal over to me.

“Well, I think that would be a great goal to make.” I teased back.

“Hush-up before I take that bet seriously and carry you over to one of the couches in the living room and make love to you.” He said and took a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

I wanted him to do that so badly, I was afraid I was going to burn from the inside. “So when do we get to do that again?”

“If you’re asking because you want to know how long it will before I once again rend off all your clothing and perform the kind of indecent sexual acts upon your body that I performed last night and that would horrify your mother were she ever to find out, we could do that right now.” Taylor offered.

“I’m done with my cereal. I don’t know about you.” I said.

It took him a moment to register what I was offering. I laughed and I snapped him out of his shock. He stopped eating breakfast and picked me up from my seat. He carried me over his shoulder and into the living room. He wasn’t kidding when he said he’d rend off my clothing. It took him less than thirty seconds to get me naked.

I loved it. His mouth would fight mine for domination. His hands were all over my body and I didn’t hold back my moans. I was naked and so was he. After a moment of searching for a condom in his jeans pocket, he got it on and pushed inside of me without a second thought.

I cried out his name and kissed him fiercely. He picked up the pace and pretty soon he was slamming into me hard and fast.

“Whatever you do, do not stop!” I gasped.

I kept moaning and I could feel my orgasm rising. I used my hands to touch his back and down to his butt. His chest was so addictive that I took one of his nipples and bit it slightly. Taylor groaned and used one of his hands to rub my clitoris. So much pleasure and sensation set me off and I felt myself climaxing.

“That’s it baby, come for me.” Taylor encouraged.

He sped up his pace and climaxed after a few more seconds. We were both breathless and sweaty. He was still inside me and I loved it.

He placed his head on the side of my neck and I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled it so he could see my face.

I kissed his forehead and then both of his eyes, the tip of his nose and then his mouth. His kiss was leisurely and soft. There was no hurry or worries. It was just him and me living in the moment. “I loved it, thank you.”

He chuckled. “Why is it that when you say it that way it sounds like I’ve been paid to give you sex?”

“Because you are my sex slave.” I teased.

“Hmm…that sounds appealing. What if I do become your sex slave?” He asked.

“Then I’d ask you to do things for me and not nice things. More like naughty things that involve whip cream and chocolate.” I tried making him squirm but it didn’t work. Instead his eyes were full of lust and love.

Taylor closed his eyes to concentrate on his hormones and then said, “That is an awesome proposition but…we have to get out of the house.”

I sighed and said, “I suppose.”

He pulled away and got up to take off the condom. I pulled up my underwear on and got dressed. I got my skirt on and my tank top. I went over to the mirror to check my reflection and my hair looked like I just had sex.

My hair was wavy an a bit messed up from Taylor’s hands. My make-up was fine. Taylor came back with jeans on and was in no hurry to cover the rest of him up. By the time he was ready I was half way in lust for him.

“Let’s go get some Vitamin D. It will do us both some good.” He said and held my hand as we walked out.

Who knew that my life would change dramatically that day? When we returned home that same night, my life had changed courses and I was one step closer to making my dream come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.4K 85
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - May 9 , 2024 • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage...
371K 4.7K 50
Rachel Brian has never been in a serious relationship before. Well, until she meets the amazing Taylor Lautner. The two hit it off immediately and Ra...
65.4K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...
42.8K 951 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...