Living With The Bad Boy

By Single2mingle17

WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Important please read!
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 8

302 14 0
By Single2mingle17

*.*.*. Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.*

I couldn't believe it. I am now Jayden Stone's girlfriend.

His dad didn't even care he was happy for us.

Once I got out of bed I had huge smile on my face. It was also Friday! The best part of the week, besides Saturday.

I skipped down the stairs grinning like a loon when I suddenly crashed into a wall and fell down on top of it. I then looked to see I have fallen on Jayden.

He then smirked, "Look at that. Your already falling for me." And my jaw just hit the floor.

He then took his finger pushing my jaw up and closing my mouth, "Keep your mouth closed. I don't think your ready to fit this dick in that pretty little mouth of yours" He winked and I just groaned. And you would think I'm use to his comments by now.

We then got up and I heard a honking noise from out side. Oh I forgot. My friends are taking me too school.

"My friends are here to take me to school" I said and he frowned and looked disappointed but quickly changed his expression.

"Ok but, as your new boyfriend I want to start taking you." He said and I nodded and smiled and walked up to Dylan's car but right as I opened the back seat, a cup of water hit me square in the face.

"What the hell!" I snapped and everyone cowardly scooted away from me. "Well um you see... I was thirsty and I asked Nichole for some of her water... she said no so I begged and she still said no and then Sammy got irritated and tried to throw the water at me but her aim was kind of off and it hit you instead..." Dylan trailed off and I just glared at all of them.

Never mess with me in the morning. I sat down and sighed.

"So how did the date go?" Sammy smiled and a huge smile broke out on my face. "He asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said and Nichole and Sammy started squealing as Dylan gave me a huge smile.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" Nichole squealed.

"Did you say yes?" Sammy smiled and I bit my lip smiling and nodded.

"But what if he's using me?" I frowned and Dylan groaned in annoyance. "He wouldn't be using you if he asked you to be his girlfriend. I mean when ever he couldn't get a girl in his pants he never asked them to be his girlfriend." Dylan rolled his eyes and a small grin formed on my face.

The bell suddenly rang signaling us to our next period which was history. Oh yay. Time too deal with the fucktastic teacher, Ms. Henderson. Great.

We then headed off to class as Nichole and I talk and Sammy and Dylan bicker at eachother over pointless shit as usual.

We took a seat in the very back and opened up our textbooks up to the chapter that talks about the civil war. Ms. Henderson hates me (which I don't know why.) even though I ace everything in history. History is like one of my secret talents. Well not secret because I don't care who knows but one of my best subjects.

I started dozing off when suddenly there was a loud smack sound hit on my table and I noticed Ms. Henderson give me a bitter smile with my textbook slammed shut.

"Ms. Jones, When and where and what was the significance of the event, Shermans March To The Sea?" She asked forcing a smile probably thinking I'll get it wrong for not paying attention.

"It was November 15 too December 21, 1864 and it was when General William T. Sherman went into total war and burned everything down from Atlanta, Georgia too Columbia, South Carolina ." I smirked and raised a eyebrow knowing I aced that answer when her smile dropped and she scowled.

"Start paying attention." She snapped angrily and I felt my blood boiling. "Um excuse me? What makes you think I wasn't paying attention the fact I just aced that answer huh? What? No good job!? Or well done? Well how about pick a shit with me when I actually get something wrong or are you just jealous that I know more history then you?" I snapped and my eyes widened as I saw the whole class room including my friends starring at me with shock written all over their faces.

That's the first time I finally snapped at a teacher. And it sure as hell felt good. Her face turned crimson red, "Detention. Now!" She shouted.

I picked up my stuffed, "gladly." I shot back and marched out of the room. What have I done?

I walked into the detention room uneasily but my spirits have been lifted when I saw Jayden sleeping on the desk.

Mr. Harp looked at me and glare. "Take a seat Ms. Jones." He snapped. What the hell did I do to him?

I took a seat next to Jayden and tried to wake him up.

Poke

Poke

Poke

Po-

Suddenly he jolted awake and grabbed my hand. "Who the fuck do you think you are by waking me up?" He snapped angrily but when he took a look at me he looked scared shitless. Ha he should be.

"I think I'm your fucking girlfriend" I raised a challenging eyebrow.

He chuckled and took me into his arms. "That you are." He murmured in hair.

"Hey! Keep it PG 13 in here." Mr. Harp snapped but was smirking and Jayden chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"So what did miss goody tissues do?" Jayden smirked and I gasped dramatically. "I am nothing of the sort."

"Right...." Jayden rolled his eyes but smiling slightly.

"I snapped at Ms. Henderson." I mumbled and his eyes widened. "Out of all teachers you decide the breaking point is with that bitch! Oh my god." He laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

You see Ms. Henderson isn't just a mean teacher. She has favorites and her least favorites, (me) she will bitch at and always find the smallest reasons to get those people in trouble. She's a bitch.

He just shook his head chuckling. "Well I hope you enjoy spending time with me in detention than being bitched at for 2 hours by the bitchiest teacher." He smirked. "You will always be better." I winked and he hugged me closer to him.

"You wanna get out of here?" He whispered and I groaned and nodded my head. "Mr. Harp always leaves a hour a before detention is over to use the bathroom but doesn't come back for another half an hour. I think he has digestion problems." He said casually and I snorted.

I sighed and sat up to leave with Jayden high on my heels.

He then took my hand and as we were walking in the halls to the door we ran into 2 guys. Well more like I ran into 2 guys. I looked up to be met by Jayden's best friends.

The one who had adorable dimples and hazelnut hair looked at me and smiled cheekily as I blushed. His name is Tristan I believe. I then looked up to met with hazelnut colored eyes and blonde hair. His name is Lucas I think. Both are major players and attractive but Jayden is way better.

"Is this the girl you can't shut up about?" Lucas smirked and Jayden blushed and I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "Aww you talk about me?" I pouted and he swiped my hands away childishly and Tristan (I think) laughed.

"I'm Tristan and this is Lucas but you can call him Luke." Tristan smile. So I was right!

"I think I can introduce my self." Luke pointed out and Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Anyway. Where you guys heading? Trying to find a janitors closet?" Luke winked and I blushed big time and I glared when Jayden chuckled. You know what they say. Birds of a feather flock together.

At least I think that is how it goes. I just shrugged it off.

"I'm just taking my lovely lady to get ice cream. You guys want to come?" Jayden smirked and I smiled big time.

I fucking love ice cream!

They agreed and we all went to the ice cream parlor about 5 minutes away in the park.

"I will pay!"

"No I will."

"Jayden I swear to fucking god let me pay! You don't have to pay for me." I whined and he gave me a knowing look Knowing he wasn't going to back down.

"Fine. Can we at least split?" I begged and he sighed but nodded and I gave him a huge grin and kissed him on the cheek. We turned back to the man behind the counter giving us a amused expression.

"You know. My wife and I acted the same way when we were your age." He smiled and I blushed and Jayden smirked and wrapped his arms, around my waist.

"Hey love birds! Hurry the fuck up if you want to get back to detention without Mr. Harp knowing!" Tristan laughed.

Oh my god. I totally forgot about detention. Shit. Jayden must have noticed my worried expression, "don't worry we will make it there." He rolled his eyes.

Once we got back a teacher halted us in the hallway. "Where's your hall pass?" He snapped and the guys just shrugged and I snorted. Typical.

"Detention now. All of you!" He shouted and we all cringed but didn't comment and headed off to detention.

The first thing we all sat down Mr. Harp came in and groaned when he saw Tristan and Luke.

"Aww Mr. Harp! It's so good to see you too!" Luke mocked sarcastically at Mr. Harp's annoyed expression.

Huh. I guess they come here often.

Typical.

*
*
*
*

Hey my lovelies!! How was the chapter? What do you guys think of Jayden's best friends, Tristan and Luke? Btw they are now in the cast (very first chapter in this book) Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Please put a smile on my face and...

Comment!

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

518K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...