Forgot To Hate You

By iamkrissymarie

This is book one of the Ashley and Dylan love story. Ashley Malone and Dylan Haines have been told to hate ea... More

CH *1*
CH *3*
CH *4*
Ch. *5*
Ch. *6*
Ch.*7*
Ch. *8*
Ch. *9*
Ch. *10*
Ch.*11*
Ch.*12*
Ch.*13*
Ch.*14*
Ch.*15*
Ch.*16*
Ch.*17*
Ch.*18*
Ch.*19*
Ch.*20*
Ch.*21*
Ch.22*Epilogue*

CH *2*

6.5K 45 1
By iamkrissymarie

Hey there here's chapter 2!!! XD

07/09/22: Hi. You might notice me editing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Dylan and I walked back to our dorm without saying a word to each other. We weren't happy with sharing a dorm. Stupid school and their new stupid rules ruined everything. So much for ignoring him the entire year.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked.

I had asked the secretary at the office if I could have tape. I was going to split the room in two. I will have my side and he'll have his side.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm setting up boundaries. Don't cross this line if you know what's good for you got it?" I said.

I put the tape on the wall too so I didn't have to constantly look at the floor. Let's hope this idiot listens.

"You're not the boss of me! I can go anywhere I want. Oh look I'm over your little pathetic boundary line. Oh I'm so scared," Dylan said.

Ugh! That freaking idiot wants me to kick his sorry butt doesn't he. I'll show him not to mess with a Malone. I walked up to him and then punched him. To show him I wasn't playing around, I kicked him where it really hurts. He fell to the floor in pain. Well that's what he gets for pissing me off.

"What the hell?! You can seriously injure a guy permanently by doing that!" he yelled in a very funny voice.

I hope he learned his lesson. No one messes with a Malone, not even a moron like Dylan Haines.

"Really? Well next time I'll be sure to permanently injure you. Now shut up so I can go to sleep," I said. I had laid on my bed as soon as I kicked Dylan. I was so tired.

"Whatever"

Okay so he got the last word. Let's see how he likes it when I glue his hands behind his back. Of course I'm going to do this when he's asleep.

*Morning*

Wow, I slept for a long time. I looked over at Dylan's bed. He was still asleep. Good. Now time to get him back for getting the last word. I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I noticed that there was something on them. I looked at my hands and saw that they had chocolate pudding on them. In fact everywhere I had skin showing had pudding smeared on. Dylan! He must of gone to the cafeteria and used their pudding to wipe it all over me. AHHH! I'm seriously going to kill that immature idiot!

"Ahhh! Dylan I'm going to kill you!" I yelled. He managed to get pudding all over my black hair.

I had woke him up with my yelling. When he looked at me, he started to laugh. Oh just keep on laughing, I'll get you back. I then got an idea. He won't like this one bit.

"Where...are...you...going?" he said between his laughing riot. Oh you'll see.

I walked over to his side of the room and started to put pudding on all his stuff. His clothes, video games. shoes, etc. He stopped laughing when he realized what I was doing. He wasn't very happy either. I was though.

"Malone! You're messing up all my stuff! Stop! Get back on your side!" he yelled. Yep he wasn't happy. He doesn't seem to want to touch me either. Hmm I think someone needs a hug.

I walked towards Dylan with my arms wide open. It took him awhile to realize what I wanted and he started to back away from me. Of course I ran and jumped on him. I made sure the pudding was all over him. I didn't think I had enough pudding on me to do that but I did.

"Ugh! That pudding prank was only suppose to affect you!" he yelled.

"Please, a five year old can think of a better prank than you. Your pranks always have a way to back fire," I said.

I was done getting pudding on him. Now it was time to beat him to the shower. There was only one shower with each dorm. It really sucks that I have to share with him.

"You better sleep with one eye open tonight because I will get you back for destroying my stuff," he said.

Funny. I think he wants me to be scared. Yeah right. He's no threat. I can take on whatever he throws at me.

"Whatever you say. Well I'm going to go take a shower. You better clean your stuff if you plan on using any of it."

I had the last word but only because I shut the bathroom door before he could say anything. I took my time in the shower just to piss him off. When I finally got out of the bathroom I found him waiting in front of the bathroom door. He looked super pissed. I just walked passed him to get to my shoes. I had to check them first. He had a lot of time to do something with my shoes. Thank god I didn't bring all my stuff up here.

*Noon*

I had spent the morning getting all my stuff out of my car. By the time I was done, I was too tired to unpack everything. I needed a break so before I decided to go to the cafeteria I heard a male voice over the intercom.

"Attention students please report to the auditorium for a school meeting. Anyone who wishes to ditch the meeting will have detention for the whole semester."

Great. It was probably the Dean's chance to remind everyone about the rules and welcome the freshmen to the school. It's going to be one boring meeting. I should bring a pillow and a blanket. Nope I shouldn't because I'll have to care it everywhere.

"Are you coming or what?!" Dylan yelled.

I seriously can't stand his stupid attitude. I wonder what would happen if I pushed him down the stairs. Would I get a new roommate? Maybe.

"Of course I am! Now shut up and lock the door!" I yelled.

He locked the door but of course I didn't wait for him. I didn't see the point in sticking around with him. Hopefully I can get a good seat in the back.

"Hi can I sit here?" I asked.

I remembered where the auditorium was so I found it with no problem. I'm hoping Dylan got lost. He would then get detention and that would so make my day.

"Sure. I'm Sam," the girl said. She was a blonde with brown eyes. She seemed nice. Maybe she'll be my first friend here. My high school friends all went to different colleges so who knows how long we'll keep in touch.

"Thanks and I'm Ashley," I said.

Just when I thought my day would be awesome. The annoying jerk walks into the auditorium. I guess he found his way here after all. Darn it. My day was going so well.

"Now students settle down. Lets get down to business," said the Dean.

Okay time for sleep. Is it wrong to dream about different ways to kill Dylan? That's exactly what I was dreaming about right now. There are so many ways to get rid of him. I wonder if I would get away with it.

*1 hour later*

"Ashley"

"Ashley?"

"ASHLEY!"

"I'm up. I'm up. Where's the fire?" I said.

"There's no fire silly. We can leave now." she said. She was trying not to laugh at me.

"Oh. Good I really hate these things," I said.

I don't know why but I always fall asleep in the auditorium. There is just something about that room that makes me sleepy. I even fall asleep during concerts. What's up with that?

"So anything important happen in the meeting?" I asked.

I didn't feel like going back to the dorm to deal with Dylan so I stayed with Sam. I'm actually feeling kind of hungry. I'm sure Sam will come with me to the cafeteria.

"Um well I'm sure you'll be happy to know that the co-ed dorm assignments will only be for this semester. It will go back to normal when the next semester starts," she explained.

Yes! There is a god! I will only have to deal with stupid Dylan for a semester. My luck is finally changing.

"Really? Oh thank god. I really wasn't looking forward to sharing my dorm with a idiot for a full year. Hey want to go to the cafeteria?" I said. I couldn't hide my happiness.

"I take it that you don't like your roommate?" she asked. She kept following me so I guess that means she was coming with me.

"Yeah we go way back. I don't like him. He doesn't like me. We were pretty much raised to hate each other," I explained. I never really knew what this whole feud with our families was about.

"Oh it must suck being stuck with him. I actually like my roommate. He's a really cool guy but every time I'm around him I get shy and stutter," she said. Aww someone has a thing for their roommate.

"Well aren't you lucky. I wish I had the same luck. I do enjoy making his life a living hell though," I said.

Sam laughed at what I said. We walked into the cafeteria. I was so hungry that I didn't care that I cut in line to get food. Dylan wasn't too happy with that since he was the one I cut. Maybe this year won't be bad after all.

I just have to be one step ahead of Dylan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914 42 43
Ashely Ruin is a teenager unlike any other. He is a hacker, a cutter, a heavy drinker and smoker, and one of the best drug transporters. The center o...
2.4K 117 10
Ashley is 18 and is starting her fresh year of college with her best friends Bria, Tavon and her boyfriend Noah who's she been with since high schoo...
231 29 7
"You lied to me about everything, about yourself, about her!! Why should I believe you now?" "Because I wasn't the one lying" I smiled & left him wit...
60.9K 3.1K 56
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] After suffering a heartbreak caused by no explanation, DYLAN MILLER does everything she can to forget about HUNTER GRAYSON...