Love Beneath The Darklines(co...

By shachiseth

A Dark Past - Shyna. A Very Ambitious Future - Davidson They are two contradictory personalities. Yet they me... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Unwanted Attraction
Chapter 2 Staring Contest
Chapter 3 Friendly Encounter
Chapter 4 Divine Attraction
Chapter 5 Twists In Friendship
Chapter 6 Listen To Your Instincts
Chapter 7 Without You
Chapter 8 Make Her Smile
Chapter 9 A Night Together
Chapter 10 Dreams, Hallucinations And Chimeras!!!!!!!
Chapter 11 Fighting The Past
Chapter 12 Adventure Ride.
Chapter 13 Developing Bonds
Chapter 14 Need You Now
Chapter 15 Hands Of Help
Chapter 16 His Divine Touch
Chapter 17 Evil Birthday!!!!!
Chapter 18 Togetherness
Chapter 19 You Are Beautiful
Chapter 20 Wanna Help You
Chapter 21 Enigmatic Smile
Chapter 23 A Companion
Chapter 24 Lucky Charm
Chapter 25 Influx With Past
Chapter 26 Influences Of The Upbringing
Chapter 27 Word Fights
Chapter 28 Free Falling
Chapter 29 Breathtaking Beauty
Chapter 30 Past Grimaces
Chapter 31 Definition Of Love
Chapter 32 Love You Like I Do
Chapter 33 Perfection
Chapter 34 Power Of Love
Chapter 35 Wrecking Ball
Chapter 36 Sometimes Pain's The Healer
Chapter 37 Cheating v/s Vengeance
Chapter 39 Winner Stands Alone

Chapter 38 Deadly Silence

585 39 12
By shachiseth

Chapter 38

Deadly Silence

Shyna's pov

Never get bullied by silence sometimes it's the predecessor of tornado!

I do not need any pictures of mine in this bridal gown for memories.

I would love to capture the look of David when he sees me in this gown so lovingly chosen by him for me especially the knitted gauntlets.

He said that stripping them while consummation would just be too hot to resist and head€™d love to fantasize that till he experienced it.

I tap my gloved hands on the steering eager to meet David and if possible I might convince him to take me there at the ground itself.

Yes I had been avoiding $ex with him all the while but today just for a day or few hours I desire to live as his! His marked wife.

I blush at myself looking at the pink cheeks at the rear view mirror as I park my car at the parking lot and walk slowly towards the back of the football field.

Absence of David's car confirms that he hasn't arrived yet but I do not mind waiting for him. I enjoy it as I wait for the love of my life

The eerie silence that I walk into makes me listen to my own delirious heart that is beating wildly I enjoy it as I wait for the love of my life.

My internal meditation in the reticence where I visualize Davidson holding me in his secured arms and kissing me senselessly is broken when two hands clutch me tightly.

This wasn't David's touch and I panicked when my hands were tied together with strong force using the rope that I am familiar with.

"No no sedatives, I want her awake, active and poorly" the estranged voice of Mark filled my ears making me gag.

"David David David" I shouted, I don't know why. This sudden thing had all my thoughts fogged; my brain was half dead with this encounter.

I wasn't expecting this.

A painful moan escaped my mouth as I was thrown on the floor and dragged through the ground, pulling me to somewhere, my white gown brushing the red mud of the floor, tiny stones biting into my skin and the gauntlet probably torn now as I could feel the harsh rope biting the skin of my wrists.

The tears were evitable.

Sturdy wicked laughter joined the buzzing of nocturnal insects and I immediately recognized who it was 'Weasley.'

"You like her this way right Weasley?" Mark asked.

"Wait Denver is here too" Mark stated as he now stopped pulling me.

A dark figure approached and his face was his behind the bright led single light that they might have managed to switch on.

When the figure sauntered into the area of vision, I recognized him; I would recognize him even if I was dead. 'The third devil'

"You remember her?" Mark asked Denver.

He shrugged dismissively "your brother's fiancé." Why are you hurting her?" He asked innocently making me hate him ten times more for his facade.

Mark let out a sarcastic laugh as he said "he wouldn't recognize her like this, Weasley undress her like she was ours back then" and tightened his grip around my wrists.

I struggled hard but with my hands and feet tight still it was difficult and also the surprise/shock quote had an adverse effect.

With one harsh pull Weasley ripped the silken gown off my body.

It was like past history repeating itself when I was weak and poorly but they did not know I was never the same 16 year old who'd easily succumb to their ruthless demeanor.

"Let her go." Denver interrupted stopping Mark who was in his trail of landing quick slaps on my face. He was now undoing his leather belt, his favorite way to spank me.

"Shut up don't be a saint." Mark hissed "we all know you enjoy more than we do."

"I used to." Denver said his voice low and full of guilt "I am a changed person now."

This lack of unity and distraction that the argument they were having was the time I used to my benefit and I quickly untied myself from the ropes around my wrists, the tearing of my gauntlets while I was pulled scratching the ground was an add on benefit.

After releasing my hand I quickly worked on my feet and then what I did was what I had been working for all these years.

I jumped on Mark and hit him on his back with my elbow.

A harsh crackling sound and a wince of pain from him confirmed that I had successfully broken one of his bones.

I do not get a chance to smirk at my victory before Weasley launched at me with a fat bamboo stick to hit me on my head, I ducked it easily but instead was hit on my elbow. The hit was bad but I had trained myself better.

I quickly stood to hit Mark who was also standing straight ready to land a punch on my face but Denver came in between "stop it Mark.  It's been ages; let her go" as he handed my dress back to me.

I was in it in just a few

Mark was irritated and the pain had raised his temper so he called for Weasley "would you please shut him with the sedatives for Shyna"

And as a cue Weasley pulled an handkerchief from his pocket and pressed it to Denver's mouth

Denver shouted "no." Stop. You guys would be in trouble dee...p t..to...u..bleeee...." and he was quiet as his body limped on the floor.

Soon there were a lot of people surrounding the field and before I could understand, I was held by two huge guys who were holding my arms tightly and Mark though his face still showed pain from the broken bone, the evil in his eyes still shone venomously as he lifted his gun towards my face.

"Enough now. I want my enemy." an authoritative voice that shouted "I am the boss" called; a polished man in his thirties entered the scenario in his dark black tux that shouted power and crime.

"Easy boss easy." Mark lifted his hands. I just want to get back to her and he lifted his hand and landed a big slap on my face.

Had I not being held by two muscular men, I would have fallen on the ground with the blow.

"I am okay now" he rejoiced his little victory and started removing his jacket.

It was then I saw the jacket, the LF Tuxedo! Same color and the button too was broken.

"You are the one. You bloody R@ped Liza I shouted as he smirked coming closer to me trying to lick the blood from my lips that might have cut due to the loud smack that he gave seconds ago.

Instead I pulled myself back taking a deep breath and I spat on him.

Shit! He was a shit of a person.

That fueled his anger and he hit me repetitively one, two, three, four till I lost the count and the taste of blood making my whole mouth metallic but I hadn't given up yet.

"I am not here for personal issues Mark" the boss with intimidating personality barked. Where is the person, the scumbag cheat for whom I have flown miles to reach here?"

The boss had a very circumstanized personality and Mark was immediately in his alert mode as he replied "Boss that man who has gone to cops and has been revealing all our business secrets and hideouts is none other than her father."

"Interesting" the Boss twirled his stone studded fingers around his elbows and reached towards me in few quick strides.

He removed his crisp white handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the blood flowing from my mouth "what a waste of beauty she is. Isn't it?"

"She is the same that I informed you was r@ped repeatedly by Mark and Weasley, the same shitty thing. Boss she is not your worth leave her" one of the guys associated to the boss stated and next moment I heard a bullet shot and the guys body lumped into the floor.

Boss smirked as he gave one look at the blood stained handkerchief

"Speak only when you are asked to. Waste" He threw the kerchief down as if it was infected now and started looking at me from top to bottom, the torn cleavage that had more than necessary to show glued his eyes which had vulgar thoughts running in his head as he licked his tongue, his eyes not leaving my breasts for a second.

"How long will they take?" He asked expectantly as if he was internally planning for a quickie with me

Over my dead body!

"The guys are on their way. They will reach here any moment from now." Another guy who was formally dressed in black shirts and trousers and a diamond buckled belt said. His poised chassis with hair neatly combed behind clearly stated that he was a man of higher position; rather Boss's right hand.

My dad helping cops and they'll be bringing him here.

Oh no! I couldn't help the panic rising in me. Although I had hated him for years but he still was my father.

The turmoil has no end

Getting to see my dad die in front of me was the last thing that I would want to see in my life.

Looking at their style of operation I didn't doubt if they'd think twice before killing the one who had dared to go against them.

And my dad had done lot more than that. He'd given them the names of all their illegal bars and casinos, their suppliers of men, women and children for human trafficking, the names of stores that were involved in drug dealings. After working for him for almost a decade he knew a lot about them and now he was trying to help cops to get to them.

Only to earn my trust, would I ever be able to forgive myself?

"No, not my dad, please leave him" I shouted earning a tight slap from Boss himself.

Disgustingly he stated as he shrugged "I hate begging. It's a waste. Got it and if you want to live, save that."

The arrival of cars, the roaring of engine amplified as they stopped and the figure emerging made my heart sink to the boots.

"Davidson. No, not him" and I was presented with a tough blow on my abdomen making the sides of my eyes go black.

"No begging" Boss hissed.

"Boss" Mark interfered "he's family." He's got nothing to do with all this."

"Then why is he here?" Boss asked irritated. His calm was on thin threads

My eyes were blacking out but I couldn't pass out, not now when David was in danger.

Davidson's pov

My immediate instinct after reading the message that Shyna had received from my mobile was to rush to the football grounds. I couldn't help but think about all the negatives that could happen to her since I did not send that message.

She was in danger. But from whom?

Other part of me wanted it to be a prank set by one of our friends but the stronger gut feeling said that something is terribly wrong.

"Davidson, not him" Shyna's pained voice which was strained yet loud as if she was finding it difficult to speak made me look at her amongst the huge lot of people who looked unfamiliar and the aura around shouted BAD or crime.

Mark's voice who was trying to be friendly stated "he is family" made me relax a bit that he is around and Shyna would soon be safe.

Then the look at the bruises on Shyna's face, her stained and torn bridal gown with blood on the corset scared me.

Then I wondered "why is she wearing her gown?"

"Tie him, we'll work on him later" one of the guys in black tux with his personality shouting as the Head stated as he went to sit on a huge arm chair that was placed on the field by one his employees.

Things were blurry and even more complicated than they appeared to be but my biggest concern was Shyna. She looked like she'd faint any moment

"Shyna are you okay?" I shouted scared to loose her. It hurt to see her like this. She was always strong and now she looked so torn.

I ignored if my hands were tied instead I ran towards her to try and help her as slowly she was sinking on the ground.

"Shyna look" I called and like her body was programmed to respond at my voice she opened her eyes for a split second, the dark patches on her face affirmed that she'd been assaulted.

"I am sorry" she murmured and passed out in front of me.

"God DRAMA, I HATE IT. WASTE" the guy in black to whom people referred as Boss shouted as he pulled his gun ready for a shot.

"Wait" Mark stepped forward talking to him as if he knew the former very well "Let me handle this"

"David forget her. Leave her; I will try to let you go home." Mark said in consoling voice shocking me to my nerves.

"Mark she is my fiancée, I won't and how do you know these people?" I yelled asked him, all I could decipher was they were criminals and somehow or the other Mark was involved with them.

"Just the f##k stay away from her." Mark shouted "and I will make sure that you reach home safely"

"Not without her" I responded looking at the limp body of Shyna.

"You are making this difficult little bro." Mark said his voice a bit soft now.

A lot of noise grasped everybody's attention and we all looked at the group of goons who were getting.. Oh shit.. They were getting Mr. Hollsberg, Shyna's dad.

"Here you are. I know you Mr. Hollsberg right from holly wood the famous director" Boss raised his gun like a toast "we have been partners before."

"I should have guessed earlier, Nero, the boss you are the big head, the master mind and the chief operator behind this business. Better late than never." Shyna's dad said calmly without an ounce of fear which was strange as the number of goons  and the amount of ammunitions they were carrying with machine guns in the hands of few, revolvers, sten guns, sticks and knives there was a rare chance that we'd survive.

"Well shall I say that you weren't as intelligent as I assumed you to be, especially when you are so relaxed only a step behind death." Boss smirked as he pulled the trigger of the gun facing Shyna's dad.

So close to see one of my known persons dying, I fell a chill running down my spine.

The sirens and whistles, probably from the police vehicle created a chaos as everybody started running helter and skelter. Soon there was panic and stampede everywhere, guns were fired, smoke bombs were busted and there was smoke everywhere.

Shyna's dad was relaxed because he knew that cops were coming!

I could not see anybody and Shyna was lying somewhere around.

I panicked and went to look for her and my world went upside down when I found someone pointing a gun at her.

"So end of the story Shyna" Mark said and he was about to fire at her but as soon as he pulled the trigger, he was pushed back as Shyna had kicked him, the smoke gradually settling down and the goons having hand to hand with the cops, few dead.

"I won't die before killing you three" Shyna stood straight on her feet making me wonder if she was the one lying half dead.

She landed blows after blows at Mark. I tried to shove her off but she was possessed.

She kept on kicking till Mark was half dead and when she held him tight with his neck crotched in the folds of her elbow from her elbow, I knew she was about to strangle him to death, fully aware of Shyna's strength, I realised this was it Mark would be no more but why?

Seeing someone close to you die was difficult but even more ambitious was the scene that lay in front of me 'the love of my love brutally killing the brother I love the most'

Before I could assess, Shyna left her grip on Mark, a shriek crossed her mouth as she fell with pain and Weasley towered over her, his gun now pointing her forehead as she dropped on the floor on her back.

"Check and Mate" but before he could shoot, another gunshot was heard and Weasley fell on Shyna.

I looked at the source of the bullet to find a girl dressed in black leather suit from top to toe.

Who was she?...

######

"Over to you Officer" officer Rob called as he was filling in his vans with the goons.

Angel was Elina's job and Rob preferred to leave with the Head of the criminals to make it sure that they were locked firmly behind the bars without any glitch.

'Boss' had been in the top list of the U.S. investigation of crime department and arresting him was a big task.

Elina could but appreciate the smart and brave act of her superior who though looked younger than his age but had brains sharper than Sherlock Holmes and his acting skills could put any Hollywood celebrity to shame.

Instead she focuses on the face that she was longing to see as she turns around the lady in black whose hands were cuffed from behind by her.

She gasped as she saw she was none other than Rosa, Samantha's little sister.

"How is this possible?" Elina blurted out a little loudly when the next voice was heard that shocked her even more.

"You cannot be -Angel" the girl who was Davidson's current girlfriend shouted "I am"

Elina raised her eyebrows scrunching them again, she did not know whether to feel glad about her instincts that always said that one way or other Davidson was involved with 'Angel and her girlfriend being 'Angel seconded her instincts or feel remorse about the fact that Angel who actually looked like Angel was under her arrest.

Urgghhh!! This case has always been confusing her.

'Angel was strong unlikely her that was sick and in comma in the hospital.

How was that possible? Elina was wondering when her boyfriend came into action.

And what happened after that Elina couldn't repeat it, not even in her thoughts.

She couldn't believe what she'd done......

Shyna's pov

"Who are you?"  I asked, my words barely a whisper, lost in pain.

"She is 'Angel" the lady officer stated as she cuffed The girl dressed in black for her hands and suddenly her eyes bulged as she looked in front taking my eyes to that direction.

Mark now stood straight with his gun pointed towards me "you bitch"

I did not panic. I smiled wickedly at him as I said "I am glad you are still alive so that I can see you die pathetically in front of my eyes "you r@pist son of a bitch"

"Please no Shyna please forgive him" David's mom sprinted towards me. Having no time to waste thinking how'd she make it over here for I had already been in a dilemma for cursing David's mom indirectly or looking at two brothers from a similar family yet so different but all my logics were fogged with anger and revenge.

"He's changed, he's gone through therapies, and he was sick and underwent treatment." Myra, David's mom begged.

"He is still a sick sinister" I added all the venom had inside in my words as I stated the dirty truth "he just raped Liza couple of months ago."

"No this is not possible, he promised me." His mom shouted bitterly.

"He's changed, he's a better man now" his mom argued with tears in her eyes, her sobbing poignant.

"Changed" I laughed a humorless laugh "he deals in drugs, he's into Human trafficking and today he was here" I paused trying to gulp in what I was trying to say next as I tried to avoid looking directly at David "he was here to fuck me and kill me"

I would never be able to look into David's eyes now...

If I was dirty earlier, I felt ten times worst now that David knew about the guys who took me and whom he hated the most were none other than his brother and his friends.

"No. You are lying. Mark tell her all this is mistake. You are a successful entrepreneur why would you do all that" David's mom banged her wrists punching on Mark's chest.

"Mom" Mark gritted his teeth "remember dad wanted me to prove my worth, to excel in business, expand and be world no.1. Do you think it's easy? It's ever possible?"

His mom's eyes widened at Mark's words and she said with a look of discordant "so what do you think David did to get where he is today?" Her mom mode on as she threw her hands in the air.

"He is different. He is YOUR son" Marks voice broken for the first time.

"You too were." Myra mumbled

"It's different, my mother was different." Mark reasoned.

"So you chose to be like her" she yelled louder than expected "I thought I brought you up better than that."  and she felt on the floor crying bitterly.

Mr. Cooper joined her immediately trying to support her with his arms, Myra a figure of disquietude.

"You bitch all because of you, I lost Weasley and now mom is going to hate me. You know what you deserved to be f##ked and raped and now rot in hell." He pulled the gun that Mark was holding and was about to shoot me when I reflexively caught the knife that the girl in black threw towards me from her ankle holster.

Within fractions she'd bent down without getting noticed by the lady officer or the lady officer seemed to be shocked at the happening around.

I jumped into the air to get the knife thrown by the girl and grabbed it to attack on Mark.

He was too distracted to notice the attack and before he could elucidate the knife had already making its way to his heart but his trigger was faster as the gun shot hit me on my hands throwing my knife away.

I still managed to stand, not ready to give up, yet....

But another gunshot was directly aimed right at me, Mark being at advantage position.

I closed my eyes ready for the bullet. I was taking it without a fight but at least Weasley was dead but the pain never came instead the shot was heard making me open my eyes.

Mark's body was fallen on the floor, blood flowing from his abdomen and he was crying in pain, his eyes shocked as he saw the lady officer gun shot him, her face equally hurt, and she fell on the floor crying to herself bitterly.

I wonder why?

"Mom" Mark hissed in pain "I did not r@pe Liza. It was Weasley." And he took his last breath "he borrowed my coat" he completed as he took his last breath.

I had to do the rest of the job so I went to the officer and said holding the wound from the gun shot earlier "I am Angel. This girl is lying."

"No I am the 'Angel" another girl dressed in MY 'Angel's outfit turned up.

When I looked up closely at her she was none other than Mesa whom I had saved earlier from being a victim of rape.

Another voice, this one a much younger shouted "I am I am Angel".

With the slim and limp body even a blind man could decipher that she was lying. She was Roma.

Soon there were plenty of girls turning up in black as if this was a convocation ceremony each shouting I am 'Angel Daisy, Teresa, Misa, Roma, few names that I no longer remember and yes Liza was also one among them

The officer wiped off her face as she stood addressing one of the Girls, her poised stature showed her effective training and honesty "you too Samantha"

She nodded her head disbelieving as she patted on the girls shoulder, her voice full of pain and regret "You know Sam today; I served as 'Angel."

While the girl Sam stared at the lady officer indignantly she stated irrefutably "I know you brought all of them." Don't worry I will have Angel cleared up from the mess."

 The ladyofficer gave one sly glance towards me, a look that said "I know you are 'Angel"

I nodded, I didn't mind if I was arrested but I had nothing that could prove that I was 'Angel. Everybody was wearing same clothes and carried same knife. I was surprised how they managed to get such a rare dagger.

 I gave one look at the girls who were dressed as 'Angel and I felt proud for the moment glad that if 'Angel had helped them with their lives, they lived up for it ready to fight and face the world and I stood on my feet, half limping but still I stood erect as I looked at each of them with brooded shoulders and pride and gave a Salute to them with my right hand on my forehead.

They too returned the gesture......

We were all silent but the silence was a mark, a ominous call for the outrageous that we are not taking it any longer 'We are fighting....'

A/n:

No notes to ruin the chapter but please if you like it please vote and comment....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 676 34
Zana Mccarthy is a bad girl with a reputation to scare, but she does a good job of balancing the good, the bad and the ugly in her life. But this all...
3.6K 581 33
Honesty is the foundation of love, but what happens when this foundation is tainted with obsession, possessiveness, hunger for power, and the darknes...
20.3K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
4.3K 543 60
Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time you try to fix the wrong? How do you rede...