The Agreement | Raura

By alyssa13555

~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Phone Call
Chapter 2: The Answer
Chapter 3: The Rules
Chapter 4: The Next Morning
Chapter 5: The Studio
Chapter 6: The Invite
Chapter 7: The Dinner
Chapter 8: The Public Announcement
Chapter 9: The Reactions
Chapter 10: The Concern
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: The Surprise
Chapter 14: The Hunger
Chapter 15: The Bad Day
Chapter 16: The Sugar
Chapter 17: The Jealousy
Chapter 18: The Glare
Chapter 19: The Argument
Chapter 20: The Return
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Shock
Chapter 23: The Flashback
Chapter 24: The Text Messages
Chapter 25: The Look
Chapter 26: The Confession
Chapter 27: The Reunion
Chapter 28: The Talk
Chapter 29: The Date
Chapter 30: The Deal
Chapter 31: The Movie
Epilogue: The Happily Ever After
100K Views

Chapter 13: The Escape Attempt

4.5K 159 11
By alyssa13555

My favorite, 'Need You Tonight' cover for this chapter!
**********************************
All that I can hear right now are screams.

Millions of screams. They're everywhere.

The concert has ended. The meet and greet is finished and now we're all leaving the arena.

Maybe I should say attempting to leave. The fans surrounding us are preventing the leaving process.

The security guards are trying their best to get us through the crowd safely but there's too many fans. It's because I'm here. I know it is. Every fan wants to get an up close view of Ross and I. They're probably trying to see a 'Raura moment' in person.

Raini and Calum got out earlier during the meet and greet but Ross wanted me to stay with him.

I guess he forgot about the thousands of fans outside. Thousands of violent fans. I've already seen several chunks of hair being yanked off of scalps, fingernail scratches, and even quite a few bloody noses since stepping outside about 3 minutes ago.

Ross' fingers are intertwined with mine and have been practically since he got off stage. I don't know how he managed to greet all his fans, hug them, and sign things for them while holding my hand. Let's just say I'm in almost every single picture taken with fans. Luckily, most of them were absolutely thrilled to meet me as well as the band.

Now we're literally just standing here outside the doors of the arena while the security guards try to clear a path for us. All the screams start to be a little overwhelming so I grab Ross' arm with my hand that's not intertwined with his. He squeezes my hand in return.

I've been around screaming fans before. My fans get very excited to see me as well. But I'm not as famous as Ross is. I'm not used to this many fans all screaming at me at once. This overwhelming moment feels slightly familiar to me but I'm not sure why.

All of a sudden Ross' lips are pressed against my ear.

"Don't freak out. This happens all the time. You'll be fine." He tells me. How did he know I was feeling this way?

I nod at him and he presses a kiss to my temple causing the fans to scream louder. This causes me to wince which apparently makes Ross begin to freak out.

He turns his head to the right, where Riker is standing and tells him something, a worried expression on his face. I can't hear what he said though because of the noise.

Riker looks at me quickly before turning back to Ross and nodding. Riker then turns to Rocky and tells him something. Rocky then turns to Rydel, who turns to Ellington. They all get worried and slightly frightened expressions before looking at me. Why are they all looking at me like that?

Suddenly, I'm being pulled backwards by the hand. Ross pulls me back through the doors into the arena, followed by the rest of the band. Ross pulls me all the way back to the dressing rooms and enters the one that was issued to him and Rocky for the show. He closes the door behind him.

"Ross, what are you doing?" I finally ask. Even all the way in here, the screams can still faintly be heard.

He pulls me over to the couch and sits down, pulling me down with him. He pulls me down on to his lap and wraps both arms around me before laying his head on my shoulder.

"Ross?" I question again. What is he doing?

"Shhh."

Is he serious?

"Ross, what are you doing? I thought we were leaving?" I ask him. I'm not about to just sit here silently. I need to know what's going on.

"We're staying here until the fans leave." He finally tells me.

"What? Why?"

"They were too much." He tells me quietly.

"Too much?" I ask, confused. Hes around fans like this all the time. Isn't he used to this?

"They were too much for you, Laura." He says, squeezing me tighter than before. "I was afraid you'd have another panic attack."

It's that moment when it all hits me. The interview. The screaming fans. The insults. It becoming hard to breathe. Ross carrying me off stage. The familiar feeling I had just a few minutes ago outside.

That's why I had a panic attack that day. Why didn't I remember any of that before? Why didn't they tell me?

"Oh." I finally speak, my voice coming out as a whisper. I hear him sigh before he leans back into the couch, taking me with him. I rest my head on his shoulder and one of his hands goes to my hair. I feel his fingers begin to run through it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him, quietly after a while.

"Tell you what?" He questions.

"That the fans caused my panic attack." I tell him.

He sighs again and lays his head on top of mine. What's with all the affection lately? We're not even in public when he brings out most of the affection.

"I didn't want you to be afraid to come to my shows or go out in public with me. I figured that if you knew then you'd be very reluctant to do anything in the public eye and I didn't want you to be that person that hides from the spotlight in fear of freaking out." He tells me.

I slightly smile. He was just protecting me. The boys and Rydel were too.

I stay silent for a few minutes before speaking up again.

"Thank you."

I can tell he's confused by his tone of voice. "Thanks for what?"

"For protecting me." I tell him.

"Of course, girlfriend." He says putting emphasis on the word girlfriend.

Then he reaches up to the coffee table and grabs the TV remote and turns on the TV in the room. We stay in there watching some random movie for about an hour before Rocky comes knocking on the door. He peeks his head in after Ross shouts that he can come in.

"Security got the area cleared out. We can leave now." He tells us, smirking at us. We're still in the same position as before except Ross gave up on playing with my hair a long time ago.

"Thanks, bro." Ross tells Rocky. Rocky leaves the room and Ross and I stay put for a few moments before I get off his lap and he jokingly holds his hand out to me.

"Help me up!" He whines, playfully.

I grab his hand and attempt to pull him up even though he pulls himself up. He knows I can't pull him up. He's huge compared to me!

"You didn't help much." He jokes, standing up straight.

"Come on you big baby. Let's go."

He chuckles and turns the TV off with the remote before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and heading towards the door.

"Alright, let's go." He says, pulling me with him.

***********************************
Sorry it's been so long!

My birthday was on Sunday so I was busy all weekend and yesterday was my last day of school so I was busy then too.

I'm gonna upload another chapter later tonight to make up for my small absence.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Give me your feedback!

If anyone wants to make me a new cover, go right ahead.

Chapter 14 coming soon! 💕

Published: May 23, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
120K 3.7K 28
it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years since ross got over laura. or so he thou...
3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
89.5K 2.2K 26
Ross and Laura met during their filming of Austin and Ally. Even though it ended, they are still the best of friends. They feel 100% comfortable arou...