August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23

7.5K 230 68
By QueenxLeeLee

- August POV -

(8 months later)

Man I still can't believe Keira ain't woke up yet. I hate it. I honestly do. I feel like she ain't never gone wake up but I know she is. At least I hope she does.

" Morning Mr. Alsina. " the nurse Angie said smiling at me.

" Morning. " I nodded.

" So if she doesn't wake up what are you going to do? "

Did she really just ask me that? What type of shit is that??

" What you mean? " I asked.

" If Ms. Alexander doesn't wake up what you gone do? " she repeated.

" I don't know. I wasn't thinking like that cause I know that my baby is gone wake up and when she does ima take care of her. " I said.

Fuck wrong with this hoe?

" Okay but if she wakes up she'll be paralyzed. She can't satisfy you like I could. " she smirked.

" Get cha shit right.WHEN she wakes up she'll be TEMPORALLY paralyzed and don't fucking worry about that shit no damn way cause it ain't none of yo business. " I snapped.

" Come on August. You know you want to. I see the way you look at me. I won't tell. " she smirked.

" Baby girl get this straight. The only thing I'm looking at when it comes to you is ya ass. I ain't looking at shit else and I won't look at shit else. Not gone lie you got a nice ass and I'm saying that cause I'd say it if Keira was awake. Might get me in trouble with her but I'd still say it. Trust me I don't want cha ass and I never will. If I was you I'd do your damn job before you end up without one. " I said.

She was pissing me off like no other right now and I swear I wanted to cuss her out but I didn't. " Whatever. You know where to find me. " she said leaving the room.

Just as she left Lloyd came in.

" Wassup. " he said giving me dap.

" What up. " I said.

" She doing any better? " he asked.

" Yeah she doing better. She's breathing on her own and she's off life support. They removed the bullet that was at the top of her chest. Doctor say she should wake up anytime now. " I said.

" Damn that's good. What you gone do when she wake up? " he asked.

" Ima take care of her like I'm supposed to. Hell I been here by her side since the shit happened and I ain't going no where. " I said.

" That's what's up. " He smiled before walking up to Keira's bed.

" Keira you needs to wake ya ass up. Its been so boring without you these past 8 months. You already done missed ya birthday, August's birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Ya ass can't miss Valentines day now. Wake the fuck up. " he said causing me to laugh.

" Bruh. What the hell is wrong with you? " I laughed.

" Man I miss Ke. It's so damn boring. I don't be having nobody to argue with. I miss getting under Keira's skin just for the hell of it. Keira Alexander you needa wake that ass up. " he said before popping her on the forehead causing me to laugh even harder.

" Nigga don't be popping her on her forehead like that. " I chuckled.

" I'll do it again. See. " he said doing it again but this time Keira's pointer finger moved.

" Bruh did you see that shit!? " I exclaimed getting up and going to Keira's side.

" See what? I popped her on the forehead and nothing happened. See. " he said doing it again and once again Keira's pointer finger moved.

I grabbed her hand and held it.

" Keira baby if you can hear me squeeze my hand. " I said.

She tried with all her strength to squeeze my hand but she couldn't. " My nigga waking up. " Lloyd beamed hitting Keira on her forehead for the third time causing Keira to huff. Well she tried.

" Stop. Go get the nurse and tell her Keira is waking up. " I said.

" Okay. " he nodded before leaving.

" Keira can you open your eyes? If you can't lift your finger up. " I asked.

She lifted her finger slowly. " Do you know who I am? " I asked.

She tried to nod her head yes but it was hard for her. " Okay. Just relax for now. " I told her.

I was smiling from ear to ear. After 8 months Keira is finally waking up. " Bitch will you bring yo slow ass on. My motherfucking nigga is waking up and yo ass wanna take ya time. Hurry the fuck up hoe. " Lloyd said to the nurse who was slowly trailing behind him.

I laughed and then looked at Keira who was smiling.

After a while Keira opened her eyes which caused me to almost cry. " Come here. " she said hoarsely.

I walked near her and she signaled for me to come closer so I bent down to her level. " Don't cry baby. Ima be alright. " she smiled.

I nodded my head and wiped my face and then the doctor came in.

" Well Keira I'm glad you're up. I'm going to get straight to it. I hate to say it but you're temporally paralyzed. Of course you'll have to do therapy to get you walking again. Other than that I have to say you made a lot of progress. I honestly thought you wouldn't make it but you pulled through. Do you have any questions? " he said.

" How long will I be paralyzed? " she asked lowly.

" I can't say. It could be a few weeks, days, months, maybe even a few years but you will walk again. The bullet didn't damage your spine. Just struck a couple of nerves. '' He said.

" Okay. When can I leave? " she asked trying not to cry.

" I'll say maybe in 3 more weeks you can go home. Any more questions? '' he asked.

She shook her head no before letting it drop down. Once the doctor left she began crying softly.

" Baby it's gone be okay. Ima be here with you every step of the way. I promise I won't make you go through this alone. " I said holding her in my arms.

" At least that explains why I can't feel my lower half. " she sniffled.

" Keira I promise ima make this as easy as I can for you. I got you. " I said.

" Promise? " she asked.

" I promise. I ain't going no where. I didn't go no where when you was laid up in here for 8 months so I'm not going anywhere now and you got my word. " I said kissing her forehead.

She laid her head back on my chest and cried. I hate to see her like this. I really do. It just breaks my heart.

***

Keira has been home for a few weeks and the only thing me and her has done is argue and I mean non stop. She's so fucking stubborn that the shit just don't make sense. I try to help her to the bathroom and she tells me she don't need my help but when she falls it's ' August why didn't you help me? ' or ' So you just gone let me fall? ' . I swear the shit is so damn aggravating.

" August did hear me? " Keira asked snapping her fingers in my face.

" Man get cho' damn fingers out my face. " I growled pushing her hand out my face.

She looked at me with a hurt expression but didn't say anything. " What were you saying baby? " I sighed.

" Nothing. It ain't important. " she said quietly.

" Keira what did you say? " I asked again.

" Nothing August. Just forget I even spoke to you to begin with. " she said.

" Man Keira don't start this. " I huffed.

" I'm sorry. " she said turning her head.

" For what? " I asked.

" Sorry that I have to ask you to do things for me. If I could do it on my own I would but I can't and I'm sorry that I have to bother you more than I want to. " she said lowly.

" Man Keira I don't care about you asking me to help you but you constantly call on me and that shit gets aggravating sometimes. I get tired of doing shit for you. " I said and instantly regretted it once I saw the hurt in Keira's eyes.

" You don't have to do anything else for me. I'll leave you alone. As a matter of fact I heard you on the phone with somebody earlier saying you wanted to go out tonight but couldn't cause you had to be here with me. Well guess what August. I don't care anymore. Just go. " she said.

" Keira I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. " I said.

" Leave me alone August. You want to go out then go. " she said.

I sighed and left. I wasn't about to deal with this shit tonight. I re fucking fuse to deal with it tonight.

I was at the club just chilling in the VIP. I was high as hell and I was drunk as hell. All of a sudden a pretty brown skin girl plopped down in my lap. " What you doing baby girl? " I chuckled.

" Just sitting. " she smiled.

" Feel like you doing more than just sitting to me. " I laughed grabbing her waist cause she was dancing on me.

" Sorry. I just love this song but my feet hurt. " she blushed.

" It's cool. What's ya name? " I asked.

" Kalyn. " she smiled.

" That's a nice name. It's fits you perfect. " I smirked.

" You know if I didn't know any better I'd say you're flirting with me. " she said.

" Ain't nothing wrong with a little flirting. " I said wrapping my arms around his her waist.

" It is when you're in a relationship. " she grinned.

" Look me and my baby girl going through it right now and frankly I don't give a fuck. At least at the moment I don't. "

" Well them if that's the case you should come by my place. " she smiled.

" For what? " I asked.

" For this. " she said leaning in to kiss me.

Once her lips met mine it was like pure pleasure. It's been 8... well 9 months since a nigga done got some and I'm going crazy. I already know it's gone be a long ass while before me and Keira have sex since she's the way she is.

I let my hand fall to her ass and I squeezed it. " You gone come? " she asked.

" What's ya address ma? " I asked licking my lips.

She gave me her address and I told her I'd meet her at her house in 20. I had to do this smoothly or this shit could get all over the media meaning it'll get back to Keira and I didn't want that but like I said at the moment I don't give a fuck. I'm faded an I can care less about anything else.

I met Kalyn back at her house and no sooner she let me in she started to kiss on me. I picked her up by her ass and she gladly wrapped her legs around my waist. " Where's ya bedroom? " I asked as she was sucking on my neck.

" Upstairs. The third one on the left. " she said before going back to sucking on my neck.

I carried her upstairs to her room and we both went to work. I already know ima regret this shit in the long run but I'm so caught up in the moment I can care less.

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I got a nasty hangover. I rolled over in the bed and realized I wasn't in my own house. I jumped up so damn quick and I was naked. " Well GoodAfternoon. Looks like somebody decided to finally wake up. "

After that all the memories from last night came back and flooded my head. " Oh god. " I groaned realizing what I just did.

" How you feel this morning? " Kalyn asked.

" I don't mean to rude but-- "

" It's okay. I understand. It wasn't nothing but a one night stand. When you leave lock my door back. " she said.

I nodded and quickly put on my clothes and left. " Fuck!! " I yelled punching my steering wheel.

Man what am I gone tell Keira? I honestly don't want to tell her but that's the right thing to do. Right? Man if I tell her ima lose her and I don't want that. I know I shouldn't have even went to that damn club but I was stressed. I looked in the side mirror and seen I had two big ass hickeys on my neck that were visible. " God this can't be happening to me right now. " I whined.

I looked through my glove compartment for Keira's make up and when I found it I applied it to my neck. I should be good for now I thought to myself. I drove back home slowly due to my hangover. Once I got home I walked in the house and Keira's wheelchair was in the same spot from last night but she wasn't in it. That's weird. " Keira!! " I called.

" Baby I'm home!! " I yelled.

I went upstairs and hear sniffles coming from me and Keira's bedroom. " I know but ma it's hard. I don't have anybody out here. August doesn't care anymore. Laya and Mel are always busy and Gabe is in Florida. I don't have anybody. I'm going through this alone and I don't know how much more I can take of this. " I heard Keira sniffle.

" I know. I literally dragged myself up the stairs last night cause I didn't want to call anybody to help me but I'm starting to get feeling in my legs so maybe I'll be back walking before I know it. "

" ..... "

" Okay. I'll talk to you soon. "

" ..... "

" Love You Too. "

After that I heard Keira sigh before crying. " God what did I do to deserve this life? I try to make everybody happy but I can't even make my own self happy but I know that somewhere down the line you got something great in store for me. The only thing I ask is that you guide me through this. " Keira sobbed.

I felt guilty for doing what I did last night and Keira is already hurting. I walked into the bedroom and Keira just stared at me before breaking down and crying. " Keira what are you doing on the floor? " I asked.

" Well since I had to drag myself up here last night I got tired and couldn't make it to the bed so I just slept here. " she snarled.

" Let me help you. " I said trying to wrap my arm around her waist to stand her up but she wouldn't let me.

" Don't touch me. I don't want you to do no more than what you want to do and I don't need your help getting up. I got up here by myself and I can do whatever else by myself. " she snapped.

" Baby just let me help you-- "

" Get away from me!! I don't want nor need ya fucking help!! And why the fuck you smell like another woman's perfume?! Did you cheat on me?! " she asked.

" No. " I lied looking away from her.

" Then why can't you look at me and tell me that then? Look me in my face and tell me. " she said.

I turned my head and looked her in her eyes. " Keira I didn't cheat on you. "

- Keira POV -

August looked me in my eyes and told me that he didn't cheat and I believed it. I swear to god if he's lying to me ima leave his stupid ass. I'd rather know now then find out later. There was a knock at the door and August went to go get it. He then came back with a guy I had never seen before and Lloyd. " Keira. " August said snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Yeah. " I said.

" Hi I'm King. I'll be your physical therapist until you can walk perfectly fine. " said the guy that was with Lloyd.

" Yo name King? " August asked.

" Yeah. "

" That's a weird name. " he chuckled.

" And August ain't. " Lloyd said making me laugh.

King was a brown skin guy who was very tall. He was taller than August by a couple of inches so I'm guessing he's 6'4 or somewhere around there. His body was built. Well at least that's what it looked like through his shirt. He also had deep dimples and pearly white teeth. His hair was curly. Kinda like August's. " So today I'll start with the basics. Ill show you how to get in and out of your wheelchair but from the looks of it it looks like you can already do that. " he chuckled.

" Well I had to do something. I couldn't have just sat in that wheelchair all night long. " I smiled.

" August wasn't here with you? " Lloyd asked.

" Nope but I'm okay. " I said still looking at King.

" Mind if I help you up? " King asked.

" Not at all. " I said.

He bent down to my level and wrapped his arm around my waist and his put his hand on my stomach. He stood me up and damn that shit hurted like a motherfucker. I already know this is about to be a long recovery. " Keira you okay? " August asked.

I could tell he was getting a little jealous but I ain't care. " Yeah. Just hurts a little bit. " I hissed.

" It's going to hurt for a while. So I'm guessing you have feeling in your legs. " King said.

" Yeah I do. " I said.

" When did you get feeling back in your legs? " he asked.

" Last night they were numb and this morning I could feel them completely. " I said.

" Okay. I was informed that you were shot in your leg also? " he said.

" Yeah. My right one. " I said.

" Alright so your left leg is more than likely gonna heal before your right one so you'll walk with a limp for a while. " he said.

" Oh man I can't wait to see that shit. " Lloyd chuckled.

" You know what Lloyd as soon as I can walk again I'm coming for yo ass. Believe that. " I laughed.

" I'll be waiting bae. " he winked causing me and King to laugh.

August was sitting on the dresser watching everything. " Does it still hurt? " King asked.

" Little bit. Not as much. " I shrugged.

" Alright. Wrap your arm around my shoulder. Ima carry you down the stairs. Today is a beautiful day so we gone work outside. " he said.

" Can I at least change first? I don't want to go out in what I had on yesterday. " I asked.

" Sure thing. You need help? " he asked.

" No. I can help her change. " August said before I could say anything.

" ThankYoy but no thanks. I got it. " I said ignoring August.

King nodded his head and left me standing in the same spot. Him and Lloyd left the room and it was just me and August.

" August since you wanna help so bad now can you help to the closet? " I asked.

" Yeah. " he said coming towards me.

He helped me to the closet and then the bathroom and I took a quick wash up before putting on a jogging suit.

August came back into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth and wrapped his arms around me. " You know I Love You right? " he asked kissing my cheek.

" I guess. " I said.

" Keira stop playing. You know I Love You with all my heart baby. I promise-- "

" Don't make any more promises if you ain't gone keep 'em. " I said cutting him off.

" No I'm serious. I promise to start doing you better in this relationship. I don't want to lose you. You all I got. " he said making me turn around.

" What do you mean I'm all you got? " I asked.

" You all I got. Can't nobody make me feel the way that you do. " He said with a serious look in his eyes.

" I Love You Too. " I said kissing his chest.

" Baby I got something to tell you but promise me you'll hear me out before you react. " he said with a sad look in his eyes.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Baby I cheated last night. " he said.

" I know. I figured that when you came in smelling like another woman's perfume and you wearing my make up on your neck trying to cover that hickey which by the way I wouldn't have noticed if hadn't of turned around. " I sighed.

" You not mad? " he asked.

" August what good is it gonna do me to be upset. It's not gonna change the fact that you cheated and no I'm not mad. I'm hurt and heartbroken. I thought I could trust you. " I said feeling the tears getting ready to come but I refused to let them fall. Not this time.

" Are you gonna leave me? " he stammered.

" August I can't leave you if I tried. I Love You too damn much. I just want you to know that this is your last chance. You fuck up this time and we're done. Understand me? " I said.

I know y'all like she is so fucking stupid for staying with that nigga but August is honestly my first love and I can't leave him but after this if he fucks up I'm gone.

" Yes. I won't fuck up. Starting now ima be a better man to you cause you deserve it. I'm so sorry that I even left last night. I was being selfish-- "

" August just shut up and kiss me. " I said cutting him off.

He chuckled before lifting me up on the counter and kissing me passionately. " Damn I Love You so much. " he said resting his forehead against mine.

" I Love You Too. " I said looking him in his eyes and they showed nothing but sorrow.

August carried me down the stairs and into the living where King and Lloyd were. " Ah hell did y'all fuck? " Lloyd asked.

" No jack ass. Just made up. " I smiled looking up at August and he kissed me.

" Awh. Y'all are so damn ugly. " Lloyd cooed.

" Why you such a damn hater? " I asked.

" Ain't nobody hating. Now Aug put Keira down. I wanna see her ass walk cause when she fall ima laugh. " He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and August gently put me down but he held onto my waist. " You got your balance? " he asked me.

" I think so. " I said trying to stand straight.

" Here let me help. Excuse me August. " King said.

August moved and I almost fell but King caught me. " Nigga you was supposed to let her fall. " Lloyd said.

" Lloyd go home. " I said.

Me, King, and Lloyd were all outside. King was right. For it to be the middle of February it's very warm out here. I was learning to walk back and forth and so far I was doing okay. " Alright now try to walk a little faster. " King said.

" I ain't going no faster than this. My legs are killing me. " I said.

" Keira walk faster-- "

" But August it hurts. " I whined.

" I know it hurts baby but you got to do it if you want to walk like you could before. " he said.

" Fine. " I huffed but I did speed up my pace and walked faster.

" Good. " King nodded.

" Can I stop now? " I whined.

" 10 more minutes and you can stop. " King said.

" But I've been out here for 3 hours. I'm tired of just walking back and forth. Can we do something else? " I complained.

" You wanna jog around the neighborhood then? " King asked raising his eyebrow.

I thought about it for a minute cause this is a big ass neighborhood. " No. " I said.

" Aight then. Get to walking. " He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked some more. After 10 minutes they let me quit and sit down. " My legs hurt. " I whined.

" What we doing now ain't nothing. Wait until we start jogging around the block and I have to get you in the pool. That's when you gone really be complaining. " King smirked.

" Hold up what you mean get her in the pool? " August asked.

" As physical therapy I have to get her in a pool she'll have to lift her legs under the water. It's the same as her going to the gym and lifting weights on her leg. " he said.

" Oh god. " I groaned.

" You better get ready cause tomorrow we going to the gym and you'll be lifting leg weights. " he smiled.

" August you gone be there with me right? " I asked.

" Baby I can't. I have that interview tomorrow. I gotta get back to the music stuff before Def Jam drops me. " he sighed.

" Okay. " I said.

" But ima be there tho!! " Lloyd shouted.

Why is he even still here.

" The fuck you is. " I said.

" Why not? " he whined.

" Cause when I fell you laughed an it wasn't funny. " I said.

" Come Keira you know damn well that shit was funny cause you fell in slow motion. You know what ion even wanna go no more. Ima find me a bad bitch and ima fuck her brains out. " he said making King laugh.

" Yeah you do that. " I said rolling my eyes.

I guess today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

________________________

Y'all gotta do better on them votes and comments. I gotta know how you feeling about the book. I don't like silent readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...
4K 108 36
Kaylee Robinson is 17 and has been in Foster Care for nine years and she hates it. She hasn't really had much in life. Kaylee couldn't always get wh...
115K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...