Midnight With My Alpha Mate

By Jnhawkins1312

Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as qui... More

Chapter 1: Beginnings
Chapter 2 Alpha Boy
Chapter 3 Wolfie Mysteries
Chapter 4 part 1 Play with Me?
Chapter 4 part 2 The New kid
Chapter 5 part 1 Blushing Madness
Chapter 5 part 2 Soaking Strangers
Chapter 6 Mysterious Messenger
Chapter 7 part 1 Free Day
Chapter 7 part 2 Madness
Chapter 8 part 1 Anger Management
Chapter 8 part 2 Avoidance
Chapter 9 Quiet Place
Chapter 10 part 1 Rogues
Chapter 10 part 2 Deathly Conflict
Chapter 11 Painful Pleas
Chapter 12 part 1 Breakfast
Chapter 12 part 2 Broken
Chapter 13 part 1 Shell of Lies
Chapter 13 part 2 Wildest Nightmare
Chapter 14 part 1 Alone
Chapter 14 part 2 New Enemies
Chapter 15 Alpha?
Chapter 16 part 1 The Crew
Chapter 16 part 2 Origin Story
Chapter 17 part 1 Escape
Chapter 17 part 2 New Friends
Chapter 18 part 1 Shopping
Chapter 18 part 2 Motherly Instinct
Chapter 19 part 1 Stars and Wolves
Chapter 19 part 2 Realization
Chapter 20 Escape From Paradise
Chapter 21 part 1 Blue moon Magic
Chapter 21 part 2 A Show
Chapter 22 part 1 Volunteer
Chapter 22 part 2 An Example
Chapter 23 part 1 Lake Party
Chapter 23 part 2 Taken
Chapter 24 part 1 The Enemy
Chapter 24 part 2 Father Where Art Thou?
Chapter 25 part 1 Lead me
Chapter 25 part 2 Fake it Till You make It
Chapter 26 part 1 I'll Protect you
Chapter 26 part 2 The Great One
Chapter 27 part 1 The Prophecy
Chapter 27 part 2 Great Just Great
Chapter 28 Tracking
Battle Ready
Till Death Do We Part
Princess Forever
Awakened Sleeping Beauty
Author's Announcement

Chapter 29: Dear Future Victim

8.9K 272 28
By Jnhawkins1312

Vote for this book please!! This is my second time writing this chapter. I thought it had saved but it hadn't so here we go again😂😂 do you think I should title all my chapters? Comment!
************************************ I land another swift punch to the old oak tree in front of me. Dark bark splintering off the surface of the great oak. I give a satisfying grunt as I square up and spin for a powerful roundhouse kick. I need to be prepared. I've been this way since I first started training. Whenever I feel powerless and don't know what to do, instead of talking it out, I train it out.

Scars on my arms and fists are evidence to prove this fact. I blow a strand of my blond hair, sticking to the sweat, out of my face as I get back into stance to throw another punch.
A twig snapping behind me brought me out of my training centered thoughts. I spin, ready to deliver the punch of a lifetime.
John throws his hands out in front of himself, "Hey calm down there tiger. Jeeze you're like a mother African Lion devouring a wild gazelle on her time of the month." He mutters.

I glare at him, "For all you know, I am wild." I turn back to the old tree, a small pile of broken pieces of bark at my feet.
The tree looked like it had been through a tornado and somehow survived. Deep puncture wounds up and down the tree, like a knife and a few rocks had been hurtled towards it.
I back away and concentrate on the earth around me. Closing my eyes and trying to feel the earth in my veins, calling out to me. Slowly a few pebbled lifted off the forest floor around me. I concentrated harder on lifting the rocks, and a few larger rocks lifted amongst the pebbles.

With all the force I could muster, I heaved the rocks and pebbles towards the tree, focusing on one specific area at the trunk of the oak. The heaps of earth flew to the tree with a great force, causing a splintering effect on the bark.
I smirk and my smile fades as I realise why I would even have to train my powers. The reason I ache inside, like a hollow cavern, empty and dark.

I freeze in place as an anger spreads through me, like a hot lava spilling down a volcano. I close my eyes and stretch out my arms, my palms facing the dark earth. Suddenly the ground around me shook with intense force, as if the earth were to be mourning. Deep shudders of shaking rage. My anger rising to a higher extent. How dare anyone even try to harm me and my kind.
The ground below my feet crumbled as I rose above the shaking earth. Large boulders and rocks lifting with me.
Suddenly an immense pain, shocked through my body. I gasped and screamed, as the air snapped and crackled with electricity. Shockwaves of pain rolling in waves filling my chest as I clutch my fists and pull the earth to me powerfully. My eyes burning.

Centered on my rage, I hadn't noticed John on the ground, calling out to me. Soon my screams of anguish and pain turn to cries of sadness and mourning. My parents. Lost and afraid. Somewhere looking for me. What if they're dead? Or worse. What if they're kidnapped?

I soon find myself crumpled on the silent forest floor. On my knees sobbing for my losses. My smiling father, always so happy. My stubborn beautiful mother.

A shadow knelt beside me, and rubbed soothing circles on my back slowly as I cried. Feeling weak, I stopped crying and stood. I hug John and look at him, determination clear.

"What was that. I was so full of rage and suddenly all he'll broke loose." I ask, looking at my hands.
"That was a power surge. Linda has had a few." John rubs his temples and looks over at me.

"Let's start with water. It's the as with your earth power. Just feel the water running in your veins. Cool, swift, smooth. Feel the concentration." He says determination clear in his gravelly voice.
I do as instructed and close my eyes. Now focusing on what he is saying, the pull in my veins, the swift stir of the water around me. I concentrate on gathering water from around me, off the plants near by, the small puddles from the recent storm.

Suddenly a ball of water appears, in my hand, the size of a baseball. I smirk and throw it as John and snicker.
He chuckles and looks down at his now brow wet shirt.
"While I change, practice more. Try to make more of a softball size. Try throwing it harder."
He went inside and I turn back to the oak tree. Sorry Buddy. I gotta practice.

After practicing for an hour or so, I now can form water spheres larger than the average softball. I can throw them harder than the average hail ball lands.

"Next up is fire. Now I know this may be intimidating. But we will get through it. Now fire is a little different than the other elements. Fire isn't naturally just laying around. Fire you have to conjure up from pent up rage and stress. Within yourself is fire. Awaiting a release. You just have to feel it, want it, craft it. Try."
John stands back with a prepared bucket of water.
Well I can't say he is anything but prepared.

I do as instructed, and focus on my rage for Sergio and Payton and Michael. I focus on the rogues who most likely took my parents. I close my eyes, focusing and conjuring. An audible spark emits its light in my palm and I open my eyes.

In my hands, is a large ball of fire. I look up calmly, emitting my inner rage, I throw the ball of fire at a near by pond and watch as it sizzles and dies out.

***************Sergio's POV*********
I enter the new cabin anxiously. I had been here previously a few weeks ago, to check on Katherine's parents.
I had my rogues bring them to me when I had realised Katherine's return. They were my back up plan in case kidnapping her became not an option.

I head down the stone staircase that lead to the cells downstairs. After nodding to the guards to open the door, I stepped into the dreary stone prison. A constant dripping from the far right corner emitting around the room. The prison was dark and damp always. We had five cells and I decided to keep Katherine's parents in separate cells to keep them confused.

I approached the first cell, withholding Katherine's mother. I never really cared enough to learn their names. I knocked hard against the rusty metal bars. She sat up from her makeshift bed in the corner. I smirk as she clambers over to the cell door at my feet, dirty and confused.
"Well hello there Mrs. Bellcourt. Missing your daughter yet?" I ask evily.

She sits up and tries to stand. After falling back to her knees, she carefully grabs the bars and pulls herself to her feet.
"Kill me I dare you. You're just a coward. You'll never do it." She sneers and spits on my foot.
I roll my eyes and back away. I've been given strict orders to kill them both, but they were just too much fun.

Besides, they are my in-laws and the future grandfather and grandmother of my children. I decided to disobey orders for a few hours. I'll kill them after I ask the question.
I walk to Katherine's father in the third cell down. I smile happily as he is already standing and awaiting my arrival.
"Why hello there Mr.Bellcourt. What a beautiful day it is today. Well I have a very special question for you good sir." I lean nonchalantly against the dirty bars.
"Whatcha say if I were to ask for your blessing in marrying your daughter hm?" I ask excitedly. I mean I'll marry her whether he says yes or no. I just thought I'd give him some solace before he dies.

Katherine's mother gasps from a few cells down and she yells something down at me. Not caring, I stare at Katherine's father.
He had the same beautiful blue eyes as her, and it appears she inherited his small nose. The rest seemed to be inherited from her mother.
Mr.Bellcourt had a slim face, a man who seemingly worked out often and was about as tall as I.

He too spit at my feet disgusted."I will never allow you, a slimy rogue, to marry or mate my daughter! Never, ever. " I flinch at his words.

"Take them to the woods to be killed. I don't care how, as long as they are dead and gone." I leave the room in silence.
Fine don't give me your blessing. I don't need it. As long as I have her I will be just fine. Now all I need to do is find that little maiden.

************Michael's POV***********

I take a quick chug of my water. We've been searching for Katherine for a few days now, and I feel like we're getting really close. I miss her.
I miss her long hair when it flows through the wind, her musical laugh, the way her nose crinkles when she smiles and laughs. I miss everything about her.
I regret rejecting her. Every day since she left I have regretted it. I feel awful that she had to put up with prince not so charming. I haven't seen Payton in a while actually. Since we met up at that hell house cabin. I don't know where he is. I just know I have to find her first. To explain I really do love her, that I really do need her.

Her scent has been getting stronger, and what's left of our mate bond is also strengthening with every hour.
We're currently gathering more supplies from a stream and after that we will be setting off again. I have a bad feeling about her being gone so long.

I mean usually missing people aren't missing this long and survive. It scares me to think she could be out here anywhere, hurt and lost. If she were dead I would know. I'd feel it through the mate bond. It still worries me. What if she has been found already, by Payton. Or worse. What if she has been recaptured by Sergio?

I with find you my love. I swear I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
366K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
619K 15.9K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...