Bitter Sweet (A Zane x Kawaii...

By princess_dr

Kawaii~Chan and Zane been classmates for a while now and everyone wants them to date. Their senior year, when... More

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors
Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 1
Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 2
Misunderstanding
True love or heart break?
Heart Break
New Story Do NOT Hate Me
Under Pressure
Her Reaction
NEW BOOK||SEQUEL
Happiness or Confusion
Assumptions Are My Dangerous Than The Truth
Revenge
The Reactions
Author's Note
Bittersweet
Zane Behind The Mask
Family Love
The Fight
The Date
Ultima
Clear Eyes With Clear Skies
A Broken Heart And A Bitten Cat
A Love That Will Live Forever
Aaron's Love and Fears
ORIGINAL STORY ORIGINAL CHARACATERS ORIGINAL EVERYTHING
The Call
Special Needs
The Outcome
Zane's Decision
Garroth's Actions
Vylad's Pain
Aaron's Confession
Aphmau's Tears
Kawaii~Chan's True Form
Reunited One Last Time

New Year

2.3K 24 6
By princess_dr

Zane's POV
I walk into school and buried my face deeper in my mask. "C'mon little brother. It's senior year, it's gonna be great." Garroth pat my head and I fixed my hair when he left. Stupid Garroth, always touching me. I walked to the main office to get my locker.

"H-h-hey Zane!" I turned to the side and saw Kimi. "Oh, hey Kimi." I kept walking and went to see the principal for my locker code.

~Time Skip~

Finally! I walked out the office after an hour. Then I saw her. OmiIrene. Kawaii~Chan. "Oh. Hi Zane~kun." I smiled and gave a slight wave. "How was Zane~kun's summer?" I hope no one sees us together. "It was good Kawaii~Chan. How was yours?" "Kawaii~Chan had a blast! She leaned so many new recipes for sweets." OOOOOOOOOOOO~ sweets~. "Oh, cool. Maybe you can make me some." She started blushing slightly and I realized my mask slipped off. "I'm assuming you can see my freckles." "Uh! Kawaii~Chan's so sorry!" She jumped a little and covered her face with her notebook. Aww how cute.

Before I can forgive her she ran off. Her hair and tail went into the flow of the wind and as I watched her run off then I saw her. "Hey Zane!" Aphmau. "Hey Aphmau!" I pulled my mask up before she saw me blushing.

Long story short, I've been in love with her since frehman year. She was the first person I've accepted as a friend. Then I made a whole ton of friends and I became a million times happier. I just don't show it.

"So~ you and Kawaii~Chan~" "No. We're not doing that again this year." She pouted and walked away from me. "Ugh! I'm sorry Aph, I'm just hoping for a better year this year." She started giggling. I love her smile. "C'mon." "Where we going?" She grab my hand and dragged me through the halls. "We have all our classes together." YESSS! "Which means we have classes with-" "What's up dork?" "Hello to you too Kayelyn." I turned around when someone tapped my shoulder. "And me." Great. Kawaii~Chan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 317 29
There will be a lot of romance, story and mystery. I am a SHIPPER, and there will be a lot of Zane~Chan just FYI. (My OTP) so, enjoy the story!
655 12 7
This story resumes at the end of the groups vacation to Starlight. We follow Zane and Kawaii Chan's relationship over the next 5 years! We go through...
3.5K 51 26
This is my first fanfic about Zane and kawaii~ chan hope you like it love you guys
18.8K 244 20
(this is a continuation of zane x reader phoenix drop high) you are a 24 year old girl, soulless, cold, and broken. nothing has gone right in the las...