blue ✓

By softerhaze

when a girl in a bitter and unloving relationship gets involved with a quiet and beautiful boy, she finds her... More

preface
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
epilogue

twenty six

4.5K 199 65
By softerhaze

disclaimer; this chapter contains a sex scene.

harry

We were within the forest, bright skies and pine trees surround us as we walk down the rocky path. Her hair was messy, the wind a seeping reminder of the cold we escaped with shining suns. The blue eyed girl wore a side braid that was wild with the passing hours windy air, but somehow on her it looked even more beautiful.

She steps down off a narrow rock, the leather jacket I let her borrow slides down her shoulders slightly and snugs her body with a desired taste.

I exhale a breath as I step down the rock, feeling the earth beneath my boots as the birds sung among the clouds.

"How much further?" Lola questions with a lowly tone.

I smile. "Not far now, love."

She gives me a defeated smile, holding a hand out for me to grasp. As our fingers lace together I feel a tug in my chest, her icy fingertips making my stomach bubble with excitement.

When we arrived to our destination the sun finally casts down against the sky ever-so-slightly, a beaming light warming our skin. The open field was scattered with flowers and fallen leaves, the blue eyed girl skips into the sunshine with brightness kissing her pale skin.

She turns to me, looking past the sun rays to smile at me with a glimmering heart. And after all these months of knowing her, I still felt like I was walking with the stars when I watched her lips twist into that beautiful smile.

"So where is this mystery cabin?" Lola questions as I wrap an arm around her, our steps syncing up against the rough ground.

"Just up here."

We walk for merely five minutes until the cabin comes into view, the burgundy structure the same as when I was a child. I hear Lola audibly gasp as she lurches forwards, the leather of her boots running across the dewy flowers below.

"It's wonderful." She chirps, skipping down the rocky path with a gleeful grin. "When is everyone else arriving?"

"In about four hours, so we have the place to ourselves until then."

Lola gives me a look as she steps up onto the creaky porch, a look I knowingly return as we enter the cold cabin.

"Is my jacket in your bag?" Lola was kneeled down by the now burning fire, her icy breath still lingered as she let her back warm against the fiery sensation. I nod, handing her the piece of clothing as I unpacked the remaining belongings.

Once finished, I sat down on the dusty old couch as sun beams through the window, I feel a buzzing in my veins as I look around the area with a slight grin.

The cabin was cozy, built by my grandfather about 30 years prior to now. The wooden interior and exterior matched, but somehow my family had made it more like a second home throughout the years and decorated the place with everything we bought in the town nearby or found in the surrounding forest. The kitchen and living room window was large, looking out on the lake as the mountains kissed the edges of the skies.

This was my favourite place to be.

"I'm guessing that easel is yours," Lola points to the corner of the room, that familiar easel with paint stains occupied the area with nostalgic air.

"Yeah," I grin. "Well it was originally my grandmothers, my family said I could have it when she died."

Lola's eyes fade a little, but the smile she wore lingered. "I'm guessing she painted as well."

"Sure did, she taught me everything I know." I reply. "She was a wonderful artist."

"I bet."

Time passes slowly and before I know it, Lola and I are wrapped in a blanket by the fire as she reads aloud to me. Her eyes were lingering over the pages as her lips moved, I took the time to go over every detail of her face as the freckles and blemishes glowed against the fires illuminated light. Her fingers linger against the page before turning to the next chapter, her tongue graces her lips and I can't help but lean forward.

She begins to read aloud again, but my fingers find the book and let it close in her hands. She gazes at me with a smirk, the blue in her eyes casts against the fire and I can't help but admire the view inside her soul.

"Harry," she warns. "Everyone will be here in two hours." I ignore her words, moving my body closer and closer to hers so our noses were merely an inch apart.

Her lips part as I inhale her scent, ghosting my lips against hers as those blue eyes close against the touch of my skin. She melts under my hands as they rub against her warm thighs, blue eyes fluttering open and closed before our lips connect.

She was a blushing pink dawn as I removed her shirt, a pale tinted sky with her beauty stained against her skin with blemished stars. I lay her body down, hovering over her chest as I kiss down her neck, down to her sternum to leave marks of my love into her pale and warm skin.

I quickly removed my shirt and lay against her heavy chest with hot kisses circling around our bodies, her arms find my neck and her fingers engulf stands of my hair as our lips move together, tongue dancing across her bottom lip.

My hands touch every curve and detail of her body before finding the jeans she wore, letting my fingers linger over her crotch before unzipping and sliding the material down her long legs. 

"Oh, Harry." Her moans made me weak, knees wobbling as I begin to remove my own pants.

Nothing but skin on skin, our raw touches only grew as I let my fingers slide down her stomach and to her entrance where she whimpered for more. As I let my fingers slide inside her, a universe inside her soul ignites and her body heats more and more as I pump my fingers in and out of her.

I remember to push my fingers up as I'm inside her, her back arches with the movement and even though her eyes are closed–I see straight into her soul. Parted lips beg for more, but sitting here watching her come undone made me wild and I wished I could capture this moment to gaze upon all the time.

She was art.

My hands were stained with her innocent love, I pull my fingers from her and push myself up and ready myself to enter inside her, she smiles at me with beauty before we kiss ever-so-slightly. She gasps with open lips as I let myself slide inside her, gripping onto my arms with agonising lust in the blue of her eyes. I begin to pump, in and out as she moans into my lips and whimpers with the air around us.

I groan a few profanities as she moves against my skin, sweaty and glowy against the fire near us. I can't help but relish in her undoing, the blue tint fading in her eyes as she becomes completely mine in these moments.

I pick up my pace, ready to undo with her growing moans. With each passing moment our bodies thrived with each other, sweat glistened my skin and with her nails deep in my back and her long legs tightly clenched; I undo.

I pull myself from her and let myself empty onto her pale stomach, in that moment most would find it off putting or rather disgusting. But I didn't; it was a signal of my affections and as I stared at her pale skin and heaving chest, I smile so widely the stars noticed and smiled back.

And so did she.

***

Music played gently in the background of our gathering, the fire pit roaring with life as we all sat around the crimson light to seep it's warmth. A few voices chattered in the distance, but my attention was solely on the blue eyed girl as she sat next to me.

Her blue eyes peer at me with a smile, waiting for me to pull the marshmallow from the fire. I yank the stick from the flames and blow on the end of the stick to extinguish the flames, a toasted marshmallow sat on the end and Lola quickly grabs it and shoves it in her mouth.

I chuckle at her, seemingly to be occupied in our own world as the night dawned out.

Stars sprinkled the skies and the moon shined in its full form, kissing the edges of the lake that was looking more and more welcoming. A few suggested we should go swimming, but that drop in temperature yielded us to stay by the warmth of the fire instead.

"So, Harry," I turn my head. "How'd that college interview go?" Z questions loudly and I notice blue eye peering through my soul.

I shuffle, clearing my throat of nerves. "Yeah it went well." I shuffle closer to Z. "I met with the-" in a desperate attempt to get out of this conversation, I thankfully accept the current phone call that buzzed in my jeans pocket.

I mumble an apology before grabbing the device, Lola's eyes still lingered on me. My brows narrow as I see my sisters name flash across the screen, it was odd for her to ever call me–let alone while I was away.

"Hey guys," everyone seems to notice my tone and looks my way. "Can you turn the music down?"

"On it." Richard shuffles against the ground and turns the volume down low.

I take the silence as a cue to answer the phone call. "Gemma? What's up?"

"Harry-Harry, can you hear me?" Her voice was strained, a loud tone in her usual calm levels.

"Barely," I reply loud enough so she could hear. "Is everything alright?"

Silence.

"Gemma?"

I look around as everyone stares, they could sense the anxiety in my tone as I called my sisters name again. It felt like hours she was just a static buzz in the speaker, but the phone goes still and her voice finally speaks clearly enough.

"Harry, something is wrong."

***

authors note;

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! I love plot twists and drama 😎

Don't forget to vote my lovely readers, and leave a comment if you wanna be extra amazing.

And I want to say a BIG ASS THANK YOU for 8k reads and ONE THOUSAND VOTES?!? it's like a dream come true honestly, thank you so much guys.

Adios.

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.7K 28
Sequel to Masterpiece: She's trying to forget about him. He's trying to get her back.
1.1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...
288K 8.4K 52
"Smoking kills but so does life, which death has a sweeter taste on the tongue?" x When an avid smoker and an overly considerate girl worlds collide...
1.6K 42 36
A sad, not-happy-ever-after but beautiful love story.