Alpha King

By rerogers15

Benjamin Kingston is the Alpha King. After four years of searching he kinds his mate, an omega from the Ash P... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Not an Update
Part 15
not an update!
Part 16
A/N
Author's note
Update from previous A/N

Part 1

28.4K 487 10
By rerogers15

Slowly I stumble to my room where I collapse to the ground. "Hmm, the worthless slut. Your mate will never want a useless creature like you." Beta Margret sighed. She was in charge of omegas such as I. 

As she continues beating me I hear the voice of her mate. "Margret, leave the slut to her room. We need to prepare the Alpha's daughters and our daughters for the arrival of the prince. He can't become king until he finds his mate." Beta Haymond sighs.

Her whip hits the raw skin of my back once more before she leaves for the door. "Clean yourself up and then do your chores." She growls as I sob on the ground. 

You may be wondering why this is happening to me. Why I'm being beaten? Why I am an omega? Why they hate me so much. The answer, I honestly don't know.

It all started the day rouges attacked the pack and I was about ten years old. My parents were warriors for the pack. My mom died protecting the beta's children and I. My dad died protecting the Luna and Margret. Yet here I am their daughter, being kept as an omega. 

A/N
Thank you for reading part 1. I plan on updating this on a regular basis and please read my other books in the Alpha series. I love all you muffins and cupcakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.1K 35
When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy. Of a time when the world would be shrouded in darkness and the fate of mankind would be deci...
1.7M 99.9K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
2.4K 159 4
ೃ⁀➷ "𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧,"...
4.7M 161K 32
I was a werewolf without a wolf. But I developed an ability to heal wounds and injuries. My mother said the Goddess had given me this skill in place...