Roses are Black| An Inazuma E...

By Modmag

???: One broken promise can cause problems...Because Betrayal leads to Revenge . More

Author Note
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Here Come Black Rose Eleven !!
Chapter 3: Black Rose Eleven Captain !
Chapter 4: Breaking News
Chapter 5: Day of the Match and Secret Out .
Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2
Part 7: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 3
Chapter 8: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 4
Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5
Rosalie Profile
Chapter 11: Ignorance is the Best Solution
Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1
Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2
BULLIES
Chapter 14: Replacing Members !!
Chapter 15: Replacing the Memebers Part 2
Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3
Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE
Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win
Chapter 19: Welcome Back Party
Chapter 20: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 1
Chapter 21: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 2
Chapter 22: Meeting old friends and Sleepover
Chapter 23: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 24: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 1
Chapter 25: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 2
Chapter 26: Truth or Dare
Chapter 27: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 1
Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2
Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not
Chapter 30: Beach Time !!
Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!
Chapter 32: Surprise !!
Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1
Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2
Chapter 35: We Got It !!
Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!
Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )
Author's Note
Halloween Special
Happy Birthday Rand-chan
Chapter 38: Trouble with Olympiacos
Christmas Special

Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .

734 16 3
By Modmag

~ Next Day , in Sunny Park and Third POV ~

In Inazuma Park there was a brown-haired girl sitting on the bench waiting for someone . It reveal to be Rosalie , who is completely different now .

Rosalie: where are they ?

Rosalie's hair is a fluffy, slightly messy ponytail that is held at the center of the back of the head. The bangs are straight cut with a little bit of hair framing the face ; black sunglasses with blue lens ; a pale blue, white dot pattern dress with a row of periwinkle buttons going down the chest. Attached to the center of the chest is a string that ties around the neck with a blue bow. Around the waist is a rich red belt with a heart-shaped clasp AND Dark raspberry short boots with black heels and string. Worn with a pair of dark pantyhose.

Rosalie: they really taking their time now , I wonder what Elena and Angel want to talk about ?

Behind where Rosalie is sitting is Jimmy Kyrk ; Cronus Fourseasons ; Davy Jones ; Aimé Quintet ; Quentin Cinquedea and Bailong .

Jimmy: I thought Inazuma Best Eleven will beat Black Rose Eleven , but I was wrong .
Cronus: it was also surprising to see Rosalie as Black Rose Eleven Captain...
Bailong: Tch...you do remember she the one who injured us along with her teammates .
Davy: Bailong is right , she did injured us .
Aimé: well...we did hurt her feelings
Rosalie: obvious you " did hurt her feelings "

Jimmy Kyrk , Cronus Fourseasons ,Davy Jones , Aimé Quintet , Quentin Cinquedea and Bailong turned around to see Rosalie giving them a glare .

Jimmy , Cronus ,Davy , Aimé  , Quentin and Bailong: Rosalie , what are you doing here ?
Rosalie: I'm waiting for Angel and Elena they say its important .  Why are you here ? * glare *
Davy: we were just taking a walk * looked at Rosalie and blushing *

Rosalie notice Davy's face is red , she looked at Jimmy , Cronus , Aimé , Quentin and Bailong faces are also red .

Rosalie: why are you boys blushing ?
Aimé: well...you look quite different .
Rosalie: different ? Is it my personality and attitude towards you than yes it is different .
Quentin: no...it's not that...its just that this is the first time we see you wearing a dress like a normal girl .
Rosalie: your saying I'm not a normal girl * angry *
Quentin: wait that wasn't what I'm implying ?!?
Rosalie: * turned around * beside Angel and Elena replaced all my summer clothes to dresses and hid my jeans till shorts
Jimmy , Cronus , Davy , Aimé  , Quentin and Bailong: * sweatdropped * * whoa I never thought she'll tell us without kicking the ball at us *
???: Rosalie !!!

Rosalie , Jimmy , Cronus ,Davy , Aimé  , Quentin and Bailong turned around to see Elena and Angel . Angel's hair is about medium-length with a curl along the ends. The bangs curl around the upper portion of the head, with a few in the middle ; A plain white top is worn under a bright brown jacket. On it are two light brown bows, one on each pocket ; A white pleated skirt with a magenta floral pattern. The band on top is black AND Dark teal-green boots with black bands on top.

Elena's hair is long hairstyle that is mostly worn behind down with a few clips holding most of the hair behind the ear, while the opposite side is covered by hair. A single portion of hair goes past the shoulder ; A black tank top with a royal purple, loose, off-the shoulder T-shirt with faint glitters in them aterial. On the chest is a big black and grey striped bow ; Pale blue denim pants with many rips on the front of both legs. Worn with it is a dark blue belt with silver buckles AND Dull beige boots that end right below the knee. Going up the center are blood-red colored laces, while at the top are cuffs of dark blue .

Elena: sorry were late , we ran into some problems .
Rosalie: you really took your time girls
Elena and Angel: sorry
Angel: well I didn't know the Resistance Japan Captain Bailong , Jimmy , Cronus , Davy , Aimé  and Quentin are gonna be here . Its a surprise to see you guys here , I thought we won't see you since we have injured you guys so badly
Bailong: * snorted in digest * no wonder you girls aren't in FFI
Rosalie: so is Resistance Japan
Elena: C'mon Rosalie , we gotta go .
Rosalie: yeah , I'm coming .
Angel: wait before we go , first we need to blindfold you .
Rosalie: why ?
Elena: its a surprise
Rosalie: okay , see ya boys * waving at them *

When Elena tied a blindfold on Rosalie's eyes then they walked away from Bailong , Jimmy , Cronus , Davy , Aimé  and Quentin . After the girls left Bailong , Jimmy , Cronus , Davy , Aimé  and Quentin were stilling blushing to see Rosalie wearing a beautiful dress .

~ Meanwhile at Raimon High School Gymnasium and Third POV ~

Mark: hey does anyone knows why were here ?
Xavier: no , Coach never explain to us about why were here .
Riccardo: well , it might be for the FFI again
Victor: you might be right Riccardo , since the FFI is coming close .

The door open and it revealed to be Coach Hillman along with Nelly , Celia , Camellia , Silvia , Jade , Skie , Rosie , Giselle and Dawn .

Arion: Coach why you calls us here ? Is it for the FFI ?
Coach Hillman: yes . I call you here for the FFI and also bringing in a new member on our team . Miss Jessica explain to me that it'll be better to add her best player in her team .
Jude: Miss Jessica , why does that name sound familiar .
???: maybe because my team Black Rose Eleven played against you yesterday.

Everyone turned to see a brown-haired woman , golden-brown eyes , wearing a black and white choker ; black dress with a small white jersey ; black bracelet , and white shoes .

( Jessica Winston )

Coach Jessica: well I see you boys aren't in the hospital like the other boys we played against .
Jordan: Coach , why is Black Rose Eleven Coach is here ?
Coach Hillman: like I said she explain to me that it'll be better to add her best player in her team .
Goldie: could the best player be one of the Black Rose Eleven Strikers ?

Behind Miss Jessica was Angel, Elena and Rosalie. Miss Jessica puts her index finger on her lips ( as if she telling someone to be quiet ) , she moved a bit to show Angel , Elena and a blindfolded Rosalie .

Rosalie: where are we going girls ?
Angel: don't worry we're here * whisper * let's hope she won't murder us
Elena: * whisper * its Rosalie were talking , she'll murder us because we are here with the Inazuma Best Eleven .
Miss Jessica: okay girls , undo the blindfold.
Elena and Angel: yes Coach

Once Angel and Elena undo the blindfold , they ran to Coach Jessica and hid behind her back . Once Rosalie open her eyes , her expression changed to a emotionless while glaring at Angel and Elena .

Rosalie: why are we here ?
Coach Jessica: Rosalie , you are now joining Inazuma Best Eleven .
Rosalie , Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Xavier , Jordan  , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Goldie , Nelly , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie , Jade , Giselle and Dawn: WHAT ?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 293 36
Hate-Love-Madness can't make a perfect combination. What happens when the love is filled with promises, pain, responsibility and deception? Will it a...
504 34 13
Promises being broken can lead to hearts breaking and mistakes being made. Fellow Stays please don't hate me for this story...hope you like it.
74.1K 4.6K 27
what happens when two people meet take an instant dislike to one another but are sexually attracted to each other . Both highly addicted to sex and n...
3.7K 324 4
What happens when the one you love betrays you? What do you do when the one you were to propose to, promises to marry your nemesis? Do you walk away...