*~*Our True Story*~* (Zutara)

By sMiLeYoOnGii

Zuko has changed and he decided to join Gang. Katara isn't really happy about this... is she? Will Katara cha... More

A Complicated Mission
Acceptance
I ship you with...
Chance
Old Feelings
Soulmates
Realizing
Fire + Water = Beautiful miracle
Smart Toph
Fighting emotions
You are important to me
The Search
No Control
The Sacrifice
This Is Not The End
"ASK ZUTARA!"
Our True Destiny

It begins...

3.2K 66 12
By sMiLeYoOnGii

A/N: Hii my lovely readers!  Sorry for forcing you to wait so long for this chapter. BTW it'll be really interesting hehe;)

Enjoy! (And don't forget to vote:* )

Zuko's POV

It was morning and I was still waiting for my uncle to wake up. He shaked and yawned. My heart started to beat fast. I was nervous,but then I remembered Katara's words and calmed myself.

-Uncle, I know you must have mixed feelings about seeing me...But I want you to know,-tears started coming from my eyes,-I am so,so sorry uncle, I'm so,sorry and shamed of what I did.I don't know how I can ever make it up to you,but I...-suddenly he hugged me...

I was shocked.

He has tightened the hug.

I was still in shock;

And confused;

And happy...

-How can you forgive me so easily, I thought you'd be furious with me.

Iroh: I was never angry with you,- he was crying too,- I was sad,because I was afraid you lost your way.

-I did lose my way...

Iroh: But you found it again,-he realesed me from hug,-and you did it by yourself,and I'm so happy you found your way here...

-It wasn't that hard uncle,-he hugged me again,-you have a pretty strong sent.

After that we talked about everything that happened since I joined team avatar. I was noticing myself,talking about Katara all time. I guess uncle noticed it too...

Ooooooow,that's bad...

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

-Uncle,you're the only person,other than the avatar,who can possibly defeat the Father Lord,-the gang was sitting across the bonfire and eating.

Toph: You mean the Fire Lord O.o

Shit...

-That's what I just said.

Uncle was thinking.

-We need you to come with us! - I tried him to convince me.

Iroh: No,Zuko. It won't turn out well.

-You can beat him,and we'll be there to help,- I looked at my friends...wait, did I just thought "friends"?.. Weird...

Iroh: Even if I did defeat Ozai, and I don't know if I could, it'll be the wrong way to end the war. History will see it as just more senceless violence, a brother killing a brother,to grab power.The only way for this war to end peacefully is for the avatar to defeat the Fire Lord.

He was right.

-And then,then would you come and take your rightfull place on the throne?

Iroh: No.Someone new must take the throne,with unquestionable honor...it has to be you,prince Zuko.

I was surprised.

-Unquestionable honor? But I made so many mistakes,- I shrugged.

Iroh: Yes,you have. You struggled,you suffered,but you have always follow your own path, you restore your own honor and only you can restore the honor of the Fire Nation.

-I'll try uncle...

Katara's POV

I was watching him with a proud face. Zuko...you really did a good job. You deserve better life,you deserve the throne of the Fire Nation,you deserve the queen,who will be there for you...I don't know why I thought these last words...

Toph: Well,what if Aang doesn't come back?

Iroh:Sozin's comet is arriving and our destiny is upon us. Aang will face the Fire Lord...

I was carefully listening to the uncle Iroh,who was telling about his destiny,to release the Ba Sing Se from the Fire Nation.

Iroh:Zuko,you must return to the Fire Nation,so that when the Fire Lord falls,you can assume the throne and restore peace and order...But Azula will be there,waiting for you...

Zuko: I can handle Azula.

While he was saying that, I felt nervous. What if Azula kills him? She's so strong!..If I could go with Zuko, I'd protect him if he needs.

Iroh: Not alone. You need help.

OMG "please,can I go with him?"; No,it's bad,ummm"I can go with him and help",-Urgh,what should I say? - I was thinking when I heard:

Zuko: You're right,uncle. Katara!

At my name, I woke up from my thoughts and my heart raced.

Zuko: How'd you like to help me put Azula in her place?

Words can't describe how happy I was in that moment.

-It would be my pleasure,- I answered with a sly smile on my face.

Sokka: What about us? What's our destiny today?

Iroh: What do you think it is?

Sokka:I think that even that we don't know where Aang is, we need to do everything we can to stop this war.

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Everyone got ready to move on.

Zuko and I were sitting on Appa.

Zuko: So if I'm gonna be the Fire Lord after the war is over, what you gonna do? - He was asking to his uncle.

I didn't hear what did he say,but that left Zuko smiling,which I really loved...Urgh,that stupid thoughts again!

-Goodbye general Iroh!

Iroh: Goodbye everyone. Today,destiny is our friend, I know it.

These words calmed me. Me and Zuko hit in the air and disappeared in clouds.

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Hours went by. Me and Zuko were riding in silence. I wanted to talk to him.We were sitting next to each other,unlike the other rides with him. What should I say??? He was nervous all the time...Suddenly it hit me.

-Zuko,-he seemed to waiting for me to talk. Because when I said his name,he turned around his face in seconds,-Don't worry,we can take Azula.

Zuko: I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about Aang. What if he doesn't have the guts to take out my father. What if he looses? - He looked at me.

-Aang won't lose. He's gonna come back...He has to,- I looked away.

Zuko's POV

I was looking at Katara. She was obviously worried.

-What happened between you and him?

She wasn't waiting for that question to come.

Katara: What do you mean?

-I don't know myself. I'm just asking,because you seem worried.

Katara: No,I'm not. I'm just...I believe him,but I'm afraid what if he'd be bad injured after the fight?

I'm terrible person,I know,but I've to admit that I felt a hint of jealousy.

-You're so worried about him...I guess you're now more worried,than ever was.

Katara: Yes,you're right,- that words hurt more,- it's because I'm worried about you too...

Wait,what? Did she really say that? I smiled,but hid that from Katara. Instead I calmed her:

-Everything will be alright,trust me.

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The end of the chapter.

Hope you've liked it.

Don't forget to vote:)

Next one will appear soon;)

Enjoy your day:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 22
a year after the final fight with Ozai, the gaang are living a peaceful life in Ba Sing Se, until Suki has to go back to her island, so she breaks up...
9.4K 117 52
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four ele...
23K 397 13
When the South Pole is being threatened by the North... When rebels protest for Gilak's imprisonment... When Fire Lord Zuko arrives in the South Pole...
90 2 3
Through letters from the beginnings of friendships to the ends of lifetimes, the stories of Zuko and Suki, Katara and Aang, and Toph and Sokka unrave...