Camila's Secret ... (Age regr...

Por VioletandTate01

Camila has a little secret.. She doesn't want anyone to know about her secret. Camila is a little. She uses t... Mais

Whisper your secrets & Mine will take over
Going Nowhere
A/N
We know & we're not gonna leave you now
Serious question to everyone.
Ive decided.. These are the two finals for one reason
Its a tie but..
I said I loved you.. But i lied
Gonna get better
Poll
A/N IMPORTANT
NEW STORY COMING SOON
Laur..?
👀
Cover
PEEP 😱👀
Vulnerable
Please read and understand
Right Side Up
Shaken
Put Your Arms Around Me, Baby
No Way
Think I Might Need Some Help...

Sad eyes and Butterflies🦋

5.3K 142 71
Por VioletandTate01

Demi POV

Ally giggled and tried to hide her blush. "Whaat I do." I giggled.

"I really hope we're on the same page." Ally told me as she looked up at me while laying her head on me.

"I think we are." I whispered, noticing that Lauren had stirred a little bit in her sleep and not wanting to wake her.

"Hmm prove it." Ally said with a smirk. My blush deepened as I looked her in her eyes.

"Weeeell...I was hopiiing that we'd do this somewhere cute and shit, buuut Ally, I love literally everything about you, even when you're mad. Mostly cause you're never mad at me so it's just cute. Also your giggle is the cutest thing ever, well, aside from you. I'm cheesy and stuff so I apologize in advance if you say yes, so... Ally, will you make me the happiest girl in the entire world and be my girlfriend?"

Ally laughed, "That was the cutest and the sweetest thing ever, and of course!" I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead because with how she was laying it just made sense in my head.

"She giggled again and gently laid her head back on me before yawning, causing me to yawn as well.

"We should get back to sleep, yea?" Ally asked. I nodded, "For sure." She closed her eyes,

"I love love you babe."

"I love love you too beautiful." I said with a smile on my face as I fell back asleep.

*time skip*

Ally POV

I woke up to Camie shaking me gently and rubbing her eyes. I sat up carefully so I wouldn't wake up Demi. I smiled, I couldn't believe that this morning had happened.

"Good morning sweetie. Where's your Mommy and Mani?" "Mama?" I nodded.

"Dem say ummm a go back nini an a weave chu guys awoneee so chu can sweeeeep." The small girl dragged on. I giggled at her.

"Well don't you think you should listen to them?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "Uhh-"

"Camie!" Dinah called. I had to hold in my laughter at the look on Camie's face, "Bye bye Awwy!" She said as she took off back to Dinah. I laid back down and fell back asleep not long after that.

Dinah POV

"Camie you know better than to not listen." I told Camie calmly, sitting her in front of me on the couch in the front lounge.

"W..Wes mommy. I.. I juss wanted a see Lauwen." She said sadly. "Awh, well sweetie, Laur needs to rest okay?"

She nodded and looked down. "You aren't in trouble okay. I understand that you are worried, but listen to mommy next time okay?" She nodded again and laid her head in my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Mommy..?" "Yes love?" "W..wha happen to Lauwen? Hew have a owchie on hew head." I nodded and let out a small sigh and gave Camie a weak smile.

"We think when she went on a walk somebody hit her head really hard, she won't tell us." I told her, not wanting to hide something so serious from her. I knew she'd figure out anyway. She sat up.

"Someone else hurt Lauren? I thought she fell! I swear if I find out who.. I'll kill them." She said angrily. I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Camila there's nothing we can do, there were no cameras in the area and unless Lauren tells us what happened, we can't really do much aside from be there for her okay?" Camila sighed and nodded.

"O..okay. I'm sorry I just.. I can't believe someone would just go up to her and do something like that. Why would anyone want to hurt her?" Camila rambled sadly.

"I don't know hun.." I answered. "Wanna make pancakes for everyone?" I asked with a smile. She returned the smile and nodded. I stood up and helped her up before we head to go make pancakes.

Demi POV

"Laaaur.. sweetie, it's alright. Shhh." I cooed softly to Lauren, who woke up whimpering and crying while holding her head. It probably hurt pretty bad.

She wasn't freaking out and didn't seem scared, she was calm, but crying softly. I moved her hands off of her head and looked at the cut, it looked like it had started to heal a little bit.

I gently traced my fingers along the side of her face. I stood up and held my hand out to her and she cried.

"Shhh.." I cooed, picking her up and rubbing circles on her back. I checked to make sure that Ally was still asleep and she was. I reached up, wiping Lauren's tears as the small girl stopped crying and just sniffled.

I knew to be really patient with her since she was in pain and maybe even a lot more sensitive than usual since so much had happened so fast.

I got the pain medicine and carried Lauren out to the front lounge. Camie peeked up from cooking with Dinah when I carried Lauren out.

"Do you have a juice or something?" I asked. Dinah nodded and handed me a apple juice, "Thanks."

"You're welcome and good morning." She replied. "Morning." I said with a smile as I sat down with Laur next to me.

I handed her the pill and opened the juice for her before handing it to her when I noticed her hands for the first time.

Her knuckles were bruised and scratched. I rolled one of her sleeves up calmly and saw a decently sized bruise on the outer side of her forearm.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. I knew that she fought. For some reason, that made me feel better. I smiled at her as she took the pill before leaning her head on my lap.

Camie came and sat next to me. "Whatcha smiling at?" She asked me curiously. "Camila? Look at her hands.. and this." I told Camila, showing her Lauren's hands and forearm.

"She has more bruises..? Why is that good?" She asked sadly. "No Mila.." I giggled a little despite all of the bad in the situation, "She fought back." I said with a smile.

"Ohhh." Camila smiled now, bending down in front of Lauren and pushing some stray hairs out of her face.

"Laur.. sweetie, We know you fought back. We're really proud of you." She said softly, running her fingers through her hair. Lauren held onto Camila's fingers and looked up at her, their eyes meeting.

I smiled as Lauren tightened her grip on Camila's fingers and gave her a smile. I knew that Lauren was pretty scrappy and that it wasn't easy for someone to just put their hands on her, so it really baffled me, but I didn't want to really think too much about what happened at the moment.

Lauren sat up and picked at her fingers a little, which was a nervous habit that I hadn't seen her do in a very long time.

"C..can we watch a movie pwease?" Lauren asked so softly that I almost didn't hear her. "Of course sweetie, what do you wanna watch?"

"Tilda?" Lauren asked me. "Matilda?" She nodded with a smile as Ally, then Mani, walked out tiredly. We all exchanged a "Good Morning." as Dinah handed out pancakes.

Camila put in the movie and Ally sat next to me, giving me a small smirk which I returned as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Ooooh!" Mani giggled, wiggling her eyebrows. Ally and I shared a look before we both blushed.

"Wait are you two really together???!!!!" Mani asked shocked. We shared a look again before nodding, "Yes, since early this morning." Ally answered. "Awhhhh." Everyone cooed, making the both of us blush once more.

*time skip*

No one POV

"Your turn to pick a movie Dinah!" Ally said with a smile. Camie's eyes curiously laid on her mommy, wondering what she'd pick.

Lauren looked up with curious eyes as well. "Hmmm, how abooout Coraline? Too scary?" She asked, looking at Camie and Lauren. They both shook their heads, agreeing that it wasn't too scary for them.

Dinah got up to put the movie in and as she got back, Camie crawled onto her lap and rested her head on her chest while she started to watch the movie.

Lauren buried her face in Demi's side while Ally traced her fingers along her arm. "Are you okay sweetheart?" Ally asked Lauren, who picked her fingers and nodded.

Ally and Demi shared a concerned look. Towards the end of the movie, Demi heard very gentle whimpers coming from her side, "Lauren.. sweetie, what's wrong?" She cooed.

Demi POV

I pulled Lauren closer to me as Ally began to pay attention. "What is it doll?" Ally asked the small girl worriedly.

When Lauren didn't answer and only gripped my Tshirt tightly and continued to cry, I pulled her onto my lap and began to run my fingers through her hair while Ally wiped away her tears.

"Are you sad?" I asked calmly, she shook her head. "Are you sleepy?" She nodded this time. "Uh huh." She said softly. "Does your head hurt too?" She sniffled, "A..a liddle." She responded.

I instinctively felt Lauren's forehead to feel that she was burning up, "Awh.. sweetie, you're burning up. Want some medicine to make you feel better?" Lauren nodded.

"I'll get it." Ally offered, "Thanks." "You're welcome." She called. When she got back I poured the medicine into the medicine cup and Lauren drank it, sticking her tongue out and making a disgusted face afterwards.

"Let's get you into bed hun." I said to Lauren, who nodded and yawned. I carried her into her bunk and laid her down. Once she got situated, I smoothed her hair gently, noticing her eyes fluttering closed.

She gently held onto two of my fingers and closed her eyes. I gently kissed her forehead, "Sweet dreams sweetie, I love you." I whispered before making sure she was covered with a thinner blanket and her curtain was closed.

I went back to go with the rest of the girls, who were still watching Coraline. "How is she?" Mani asked as I sat down beside Ally.

"She seems to be alright, aside from her fever and her head hurting. I think whatever happened might have just shook her up and scared her really badly. There's no way to really know until she tells us." I told them, Ally, Normani, and Dinah all nodded in agreement.

"Is Lauwen gonna be otay?" Camie asked me, I nodded, "Yea, I think so sweetie. She's strong." I said with a small smile. She nodded and then rested her her head on Mani's lap.

I smiled at her before resting my head on Ally's shoulder and continuing to watch the movie.

*time skip to 10pm*

Ally POV

Everyone had fallen asleep aside from me and Lauren was still sleeping. She'd woken up once and thrown up, but then she went right back to sleep with a little bit of assuring that it was gonna be alright.

I was scrolling through Pinterest when I head muffled screams along with distressed cries coming from Lauren. I got up quickly, but quietly enough not to wake anyone and made my way back to Lauren.

I opened her bunk and what I saw made my heart shatter. Lauren had a layer of cold sweats covering her body with the blankets thrown off of her, her cheeks were stained with tears and flushed pink.

I gently moved her baby hairs that had stuck to her face off of her forehead and cooed quietly to her, "Shhh.. Lauren, it's okay." I caressed her cheek and she looked up at me, still crying.

She gripped my shirt and held on tightly. I gave her a sympathetic smile and picked her up, holding her, and swaying her gently for a moment before carrying her to the back lounge.

"I've got you, you're alright." I said softly, running my fingers through her hair. I wasn't sure why at the moment but she just wouldn't stop whimpering a trembling, I thought that it was because she didn't feel good.

"Let's get you some more medicine sweetie, okay?" She nodded and I sat her on the couch. "I'll be right back okay?" Instead of nodding, Lauren held onto my hand and came to follow me.

"You can come too, that's aright hun." I reassured her as I led her with me to go and get some more medicine. I poured the proper amount in the medicine cup before giving it to Lauren, who drank it.

I handed her a small bottle of Gatorade and she took a sip of it before handing it back to me. She continued to whimper as I laid her down in the back lounge next to me, "What's wrong sweetie? Does your head hurt?" She shook her head. "Tummy hurt?" She shook her head again.

As I went to pick her up to put her on my lap to try and comfort her, I realized why she was so upset.

"Awh.. Lauren.. why didn't you just tell me that you had an accident? It's okay sweetie." I cooed as she started to cry a little since if figured out why she was crying. "It's alright, let's get you cleaned up okay?" She sniffled and nodded.

I stood up and she took ahold of my hand. I grabbed her one of Camila's onesies that were short sleeved because I swear all Lauren had was a bunch of long sleeve shirts and some hoodies and leggings with her.

I also didn't want her to get overheated since she was so sick. I led Lauren to the bathroom of the bus and helped her out of her clothes.

"Do you wanna take a shower or do you want me to run you a bath?" I asked her. She rubbed her eyes and pointed at the bath tub, so I ran her a bath and made sure that she had everything that she needed and helped her in.

"Let me know if you need anything okay Laur?" She shook her head and held a pleading look in her eyes, "P..pwease stay." She whispered. I gave her a small smile and nodded, sitting next to the tub.

"I won't go anywhere okay?" She nodded and gave me a small smile before coughing, causing her to whimper a little. I ended up helping her wash up and I washed her hair as well before helping her out.

I dried her off before helping her into clean underwear and the onesie. I drained the water and put her clothes in the dirty bin before doing the same with her sheets and blankets.

"Nawa!" She cried, reaching for one of the blankets. I looked at them and realized she was reaching for her security blanket which had Nala on it, she took it everywhere with her.

"Sweetie, Nala has to get washed." I said softly, noticing the tears in her eyes. She sniffled, but slowly nodded and yawned. "Wanna go lay back down and put in a movie?" She nodded.

I got her Nala stuffed animal, which had been in the back lounge, and handed it to her. She held the animal close and laid down, cuddling into my side, she seemed so miserable, I hope she gets better soon.

I put on Lilo and Stitch since I knew it made her happy and relaxed.

Not even halfway into the movie, Lauren had fallen back asleep for the night.

I smiled and kissed her forehead before closing my eyes and falling asleep as well.

A/N

It took me absolutely forever to get this update up, it just wouldn't let me post it. I have no clue what's up with that. I'm still trying to get the new one up, but I assure you it's ready. I have a couple other updates ready as well, but they aren't saying that they're uploading. Are any new updates showing up for any of you? Also, what are your thoughts on this update? Sorry for the inconvenience everyone; I hope this is just a glitch and that it gets fixed soon. Thanks for all of your support. 💚🦋💚

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.1K 1.3K 13
It had been three years. They always got together on the same two days. It was all they could do. No one let them do anything. They couldn't search...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
11.1K 321 29
Fresh out of high school and with two kids on the way, Camila leaves behind everything she's ever known, her friends, her family, her kids and her fi...
2.7K 78 31
The world has gone to shit, everyone is fighting to survive in a world where the dead come back and if you get bitten or scratched you can catch a fe...