August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22

6.7K 186 22
By QueenxLeeLee

- Malaya (Laya) POV -

I was on my way to go to the mall with Melanie and Teanna. Keira is no longer our friend any more because she basically chose August over us. I can't lie I miss me and her being friends cause she was my backbone. The person I could tell everything to but it is what it is.

" Laya this is pretty. You should get it. You know Issa would love it on you. " Teanna winked while showing me a bikini.

" I bet his ass would. " I chuckled.

" Aye ain't that Keira and August? " Melanie asked pointing towards the food court.

August and Keira were sitting across from each other while holding hands. '' I miss her. " Melanie sighed.

" I do too. " I confessed.

" Y'all should talk to her. " Teanna suggested.

" If we talk to Keira you got to talk to August. " I smirked.

" Hell to the motherfucking no. He passed a boundary that shouldn't of been passed. Therefore I ain't got shit to say to his punk ass. " she said rolling her eyes.

I gave her a hard stare and she gave in. We walked over to Keira and August. Keira was laughing at August and August was holding her hand and rubbing it with his thumb. " Well look who it is. Keira Ima go to FootLocker and let you talk with them. " August said once he saw us.

" Baby no. Stay. For me. " Keira said.

" No cause I know it's paparazzi around and if somebody say something Ima go off and I don't need that for my image. " he said.

" Please just stay. If somebody says something I'll let you walk away. " said Keira.

" Fine. " he sighed.

" So what do y'all want? " Keira asked.

" Keira we want to talk to you and Teanna wants to talk to August. " Melanie said.

" After two years she wanna speak to me? Ha. I'll pass. " August scoffed.

" August. " Keira scolded.

" Alright I'll talk to her. " he said.

" Good. I'll meet you at the car in 30. " Keira said.

He nodded and walked off with Teanna and Keira went with me and Mel.

" What do y'all want to talk about? " Keira asked.

" Ke we miss you. We really do. " I said.

" And I miss y'all too but I don't like how y'all treated Aug. He's a really good person and both of you knew that. " she said.

" Oh so you call a nigga putting his hands on yo friends a good person? " Melanie snarled.

" Look Mel that was your fault. You hit him first. Didn't yo momma tell you that if you hit a man you better brace ya self cause he got every right to hit cha' ass back? Well that's what August did. You know damn well August wouldn't have touched you if you hadn't of slapped him. So that was your fault. " Keira snapped.

" Why you choosing him over us? That shit ain't right. " I stated.

" I'm not choosing him over y'all. I want us to be friends again but we can't if you guys are gonna disrespect me and August's relationship. August loves me and I love him. Hell a blind nigga could see that shit. I'll admit he was wrong for hitting you and I apologize for that on his behalf but you tested him. " Keira said.

" Can we just be best friends again? " I whined.

" Yeah. Only under one condition. " she smiled.

" What? " Melanie asked.

" Y'all have to leave August alone. No more saying slick shit to him, no more talking about him. Just leave him alone. I don't like to see him mad. " she said.

" Deal. " I said hugging her.

All of a sudden we heard gun shots and everybody got down.

" What the hell is going on?! " Keira exclaimed getting down.

After 20 minutes the people who were shooting were gone and everybody got up. I heard a scream coming from the other side of the mall and then I heard Melanie scream. " Oh my god somebody call an ambulance!! " Melanie yelled.

I looked down and Keira was covered in blood. " Oh god Keira are you okay? " I asked.

" Tell my family I love them. " she said.

" Where were you shot at? " I asked.

She pointed to her side, leg, the top part of her chest, and her back. I swear it looked like the wound was so close to her spine. " Keira can you feel your legs? " I panicked.

" Somewhat. " she managed to get out.

I heard footsteps running my way but I didn't care. Keira was my main focus. " Baby no!! " August yelled.

Keira grabbed his hand and held it. " Baby I Love You. " she whispered kissing his hand.

" Come Keira you can't do this to me. " August said getting ready to cry.

She wiped his tears and her eyes slowly closed. " Keira no!! Please don't die on me. I need you. Please stay with me. You all I got. " he cried.

He sat on the floor and held Keira in his arms while rocking back and forth. " Keira please. I'm begging you. Don't leave me like this. I wanted to marry you and start a family with you. I Love You baby. " He cried even harder.

I watched as the paramedics took Keira away from August and carried her outside to the ambulance on the stretcher.

" Come on August. " I said rubbing his back.

I pray to god that Keira is okay. I just got her back as a friend and I don't want to lose her again.

" Take the keys. I can't drive like this. " he said tossing me his car keys.

I gave Teanna my car keys and let her drive my car.

I drove over to the hospital and instantly ran into the ER with August behind me. I ran up to the desk. " Keira. Keira Alexander. " I said.

" She's being processed in. Have a seat. " the rude ass nurse said popping her gum.

" Can you at least tell us what's going? " I asked.

" No ma'am. A doctor will be with you soon. Have a seat. " she said.

I was about to say something else until August pulled me back.

" Just forget Laya. " he sighed.

We walked back to the waiting room and everybody and they momma was there for Keira.

" What'd they say? " Issa asked.

" She's being processed in. More than likely she's probably in surgery. " I said.

" Damn. What happened? " Lloyd asked.

" We was in the mall and they had a mall shooting. Keira was shot in her side, leg, top part of her chest, and in her back. I swear the wound in her back looked so close to her spine. I hope she makes it. " I said breaking down.

" Shh. Baby it's gone be okay. I promise it is. " Issa said holding me.

" I really hope so. " I cried.

God I need Keira. August needs Keira. Everybody needs Keira. She has to make it. She just has to. Please lord let her make it.

- August POV -

Hours have passed and still nothing about Keira. In a way I'm happy because that means she's still living. Well at least in my book it does. I swear to god when I find out who did this ima make they ass pay. They done fucked with the wrong one. My baby is back there probably fighting for her life over a fucking bullet and I bet you that damn bullet wasn't for her. I knew I shouldn't of left Keira. I had a bad feeling in my stomach when I walked away from her with Teanna but I just ignored it. I feel like part of this is my fault.

I don't know what ima do if Keira doesn't make it. That's my baby. I had plans of marrying her and having kids with her. She's all I want in life and I feel like she's about to ripped away from me just like my brother was. I can't lose nobody else man. I can't. I just can't.

" Family of Keira Alexander. " a doctor called.

Me, Laya, Mel, and Gabe all walked towards him. " Alright I'm going to get straight to it. Ms. Alexander lost a lot of blood. Right now we're looking for a match so we can give her some blood. She was shot as y'all know but it was two bullets that did some damage. The on the top part of her chest was very close to her heart. We didn't take it out yet because one wrong movement and she could be dead. The other one was very close to her spine. I was able to get that one out but the bullet struck a couple of nerves in her spine so she's temporally paralyzed. Well if she wakes up she'll be temporally paralyzed-- "

" What you mean if she wakes up? " I asked, my voice cracking.

" Ima be real with y'all. She doesn't look too good. She's got a 50/50 chance of making it. She's on life support. I'll give her a few weeks and more than likely she pass away. I'm not saying the she is but there is a slim chance that she will. She slipped into a coma while we were giving her surgery to remove her bullet and it's no telling when she'll wake up. " he said.

By then I was in tears. I can't lose my baby girl. My love, my heart, my world, my everything.

" About the blood. I'll do it. Me and her have the same type. " Laya said.

" Are you sure? " the doctor asked.

" Positive. I'll do it. " Laya said.

" Alright. Follow me and we'll see if you're a match. As for y'all you can see her. She's in ICU. Room 823. " he said.

I nodded my head. I walked back over to everybody else and slid down the wall. I put my head in my hands and just cried. " Aug it's gone be okay. " Lloyd said.

" Man no the fuck it ain't!! My girl is back there fighting for her damn life and you gone tell me it's okay?!! Ain't shit okay aight!! Keira has a slim chance of making it and even if she does she'll be temporally paralyzed!! So don't fucking tell me everything is gone be okay cause it's not!!! " I yelled.

I wasn't trying to sound like an ass but I'm hurting like no other right now. " August she's gone be okay. Keira's a fighter. She'll pull through. I know she will. " Gabe said rubbing my back.

I got up and punched a whole in the wall and left. I was mad, hurt, broken, and pissed. Just all in one.

I walked up to Keira's room and braced myself. I walked in and I wanted to just break down. My baby didn't even look like herself. She was pale. She had no color and she was all bandaged up.

I walked over to her bed and grabbed her hand. " Baby I know that you probably can't hear me but if you can please wake up. I need you. Everybody needs you. You can't leave me like this Keira. It ain't your time baby. " I sniffled.

Call me weak for crying over a girl I don't give a fuck. Keira is my baby and I Love her with all my heart. I can't live without her.

After I said that she didn't move or anything. It already looked like she was dead. I swear to god whoever did this shit is gone fucking pay.

It's been a few weeks and nothing has really changed with Keira. She's still the same. Only difference is she has her color back meaning she is no longer pale. The past few weeks I been right here by her side crying my eyes out. I just want her to wake up. I was supposed to have my niece this week but with Keira like this and me like this I couldn't do it plus I ain't want Kay to meet Keira for the first time like this.

" Still nothing? " her sister Tasha asked coming in the room.

As soon as Tasha found out about Keira being in the state that she is in she instantly flew out here.

" Nope. Nothing yet. The nurse came in and did the knife thing and she didn't move. " I sighed.

" Come on Keira. I need you to wake up. I got something big to tell you. " Tasha said rubbing Keira's hand.

I looked over at Keira and smiled thinking about the good times me and her had.

" How you holding up? " Tasha asked me.

" Better than I thought I would. " I answered truthfully.

I have been doing better than what I thought I would do and I'm proud of myself for that.

" You know Keira found herself a good man. " he smiled.

" I try. " I chuckled.

I swear Tasha and Keira are just alike. They act alike, they eat alike, they talk alike hell they are truly sisters. She smiled at me before focusing back on Keira.

" Hello my name is Angie. I'll be Keira's nurse for the night. " said a pretty dark skin nurse.

" Hey. " Tasha smiled.

" Well who are you? I know Mr. Alsina is Keira's boyfriend but I don't know you. " the nurse asked Tasha.

" I'm her older sister Tasha. " she answered.

" Oh. Okay. " she smiled before leaving.

Angie was a beautiful ass nurse. Every since she first saw me she's been flirting with me or whatever but I don't pay her no mind. The girl I want and need is in the hospital bed fighting for her life.

" August I gotta get going. I'll see you back at the house. " Tasha said.

" Aight ma. Drive safe. " I nodded.

I let Tasha stay at me and Keira's house cause ain't no telling when Keira'll wake up. Hopefully sooner than later but I don't care as long as she wakes up.

Tasha left and I stood up and walked over to Keira. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together. " Baby I Love You. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I need you to wake up. Keira if you can hear me squeeze my hand. " I said.

Nothing happened which broke my heart even more. I tear fell from my eye but I quickly wiped it. It wasn't gone do me any good to cry. I mean it ain't like it's gone wake her up. I bowed my head and prayed.

" Dead god I come to you now to ask you to please wake up Keira. I know you see me going through it without her being here with me. Just incase you don't know who I am it's me August. The same one who asked you to wake me up out of my dream when I thought my brother was killed but it wasn't dream. God please don't take Keira from me. Besides my mom and my niece she's all I got left. I'll do anything just so she could wake up so I can see her pretty big brown eyes. Please god wake Keira up. Please. I'm begging you. Amen. " I said through tears.

I leaned down to Keira's face and kissed her forehead. " I Love You baby. I'll see you in the morning. Hopefully you'll be awake. " I said before leaving.

- Keira POV -

I couldn't hear shit, I couldn't see shit, and I couldn't feel shit. All I see is black. Am I dead? Nah I can't be dead. All of a sudden a bright light appears in this dark pitch black place. It's like a movie screen popped up and my life started to play on it. Some good things and some bad things. Where the hell am I?

Just then my hearing opened up.

" I Love You Baby. I'll see you in the morning. Hopefully you'll be awake. " I heard August say before kissing my forehead.

I so badly wanted to say something but I couldn't. It's like my mouth was glued shut and so were my eyes. After a minute, or two my hearing went back to being able to hear nothing. I'm in a coma? The Fuck? Un-Uh. I gotta wake up and I will wake up. When? I don't know but I do know that I'll wake up. I just got to. I'm now back to this pitch black place where there's nothing. Suddenly a picture of me and August popped in my head but it's like the picture was being torn. It was almost as if I was ripping the picture up. I seen a feel tears fall and then it was blackness again. The fuck was that? Was that supposed to mean something or was it just another image? I hope it was just another image. I really do. Man I gotta wake up soon and I mean soon. If I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 108 36
Kaylee Robinson is 17 and has been in Foster Care for nine years and she hates it. She hasn't really had much in life. Kaylee couldn't always get wh...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
11.9K 944 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
58.9K 1.8K 22
Asia has been thru so much in her life. Changing highschools and living on her own. After meeting August dealing with drama four years later what's t...