(Book 2) - Our Weapon Of Love...

By xXRawritsAlliXx

(Book 2) (Emo Boy and Nerdy Girl Series) (WARNING: Crude humor, suicidal, and/or violent scenes in this story... More

Little Note <3
Chapter 1 - Voices
Chapter 2 - Concern
Chapter 3 - Seashells, and Embarrassment
Chapter 4 - Terrible Fate
Chapter 5 - Running Away
Chapter 6 - United Kingdom, and Theodore Russel
Chapter 7 - Liar
Chapter 8 - Skyler's Sorrow
Chapter 9 - Remembrance
Chapter 10 - "Goodbye, Daymon."
Chapter 11 - Complicated Lives
Chapter 13 - Tearing At My Seams
Chapter 14 - New Acquaintance
Chapter 15 - Repayment
Chapter 16 - Someday Is Today
Chapter 17 - Smoking Marine
Chapter 18 - The Right Choice
Chapter 19 - I Miss You; I Despise You
Chapter 20 - Wait
Chapter 21 - Their Wedding
Chapter 22 - Ticking Away
Chapter 23 - I Love You, My Dear
Credits
Q/A

Chapter 12 - Twisted Ways

605 15 0
By xXRawritsAlliXx

Chapter 12  Twisted Ways

Allison's POV

   It's seemed like at least a week since I've woken up. This dream I had—it was so strange. I dreamed about Skyler and me being pummeled to the ground again. Isn't that just such a weird dream for me to have? Why would I dream of such horrid things?

   I've heard somewhere that whenever you dream of something, that's what your heart desires.

   I suppose it could be a myth—but I still have grown on that saying.

   Does myself dreaming about a fight make me want it to happen?

   I—sure hope not, but who knows. I may just be believing a myth. I'm sure if I told Skyler, he'd probably just laugh in my face and say I'm an idiot. Well, maybe not. He's never done that before—yet. Maybe things could change between now and then? Oh, what am I saying? Of course things will change. I mean—just look at us.

   We're lost in the middle of the woods.

   ...

   I suppose the Jocks just dropped our wounded bodies in the middle of the forest just for laughs. Myself waking up—completely bewildered and unaware of where we were. Trying to focus my eyes on the darkness surrounding me, I noticed the moonlight above. Lighting up areas where the branches weren't blocking the path above on the trees. I was leaned up against a tree. Grass was surrounding me, and so were other trees. Don't get me wrong, I was seemingly pretty cramped up. There was a little patch of grass ahead of me, however. Trying to get myself up and over there, I already figured out I was too beaten up to budge.

   No, I noticed something much worse than myself being too beaten up to budge. I was tied to the tree I was lying on. Feelings of panic and quick-thinking washed over my body.

   What was I to do?

   I couldn't just slip my hands free, they had doubled-knotted the rope on my wrists. I had no knife, so I knew I couldn't be cut free. Besides, how would I even reach the knife if I had one? This is just great. How was I going to get out of here? Trying to listen to any ambience, I heard some deep-toned voices—laughing. I heard the sounds of fists upon skin.

   "Why don't you just go kill yourself, faggot?!" One of the voices screamed.

   I could already conclude who it wasand who they were hitting.

   The Jocks...

   ...

   And Skyler.

   "Ha! Your girlfriend's lost in the woods, doofus! How do you think you're gonna find her?!"

   There was silence in return.

   "Why don't we just go and have some fun with her, shall we?"

   "N-No! D-Don't you dare go after her and do those twisted things to her!"

   Skyler's broken, torn-up voice replied.

   My heart was already sinking.

   "Or what, dumb ass? What are you gonna do about it?" They mocked him.

   Then there was the sound of a punch, and someone hit the ground.

   "Ah! The little faggot's finally picking a fight! Get em' Oliver!"

   With that, I heard more fists hitting skin, and eventually, another body hitting the ground.

   I—was glad I wasn't witnessing this with my own eyes. But, goodness my ears were screaming bloody murder.

   "Now that that's over with, let's find that dame, shall we?"

   The dark voice replied with sick laughter.

   ...

   I was scared out of my mind.

   What were they going to do to me?!

   Eventually, I saw out of the corner of my eye figures starting to creep along the trees. Ending up standing on the little patch of grass in front of me. Then one of the pair's of eyes came in contact with mine. Their eyes were filled with lust and disgusting, twisted things. I was trying my damnedest to struggle free.

   "Why hello, wench."

   I struggled as much as I could to get out of the rope tied against my wrists. But I wouldn't budge. I was just too wounded to have enough strength.

   The Jock, Tyler, came walking towards me. He had such an evil glare in his eyes. Soon enough, the other three Jocks were following in his foot-steps. Tyler was right upon me, standing right above me.

   My heart was seeming to stop as I looked up at his evil figure.

   As soon as I thought the worse, I saw him lean down and sit on one knee. Then, his hand was reaching for my face. I was embracing for impact of a slap or punch, but instead I felt him caressing my cheek. I could feel my cheeks starting to hurt, and feelings of surprise were striking through my body. But, most of all—I felt disgusted.

   I saw him start to lean forward, and I felt—a forceful pain on my chest. It was his hand...

   He had gripped onto my shirt and pulled it down–...exposing me.

   Seeing my vision start to become blurry, I felt tears streaming down my face.

   ...

   I never thought these terrible things would end...

   He pressed his cold lips upon mine, and I felt utterly disgusted as he tightened his grip on my chest. My eyes were wide open, horrified, the whole time as he stared into them with absolutely vile intentions.

   ...

   But, then, I felt my hands being freed from the rope that was tied on my wrists. Tyler let go of me completely, and then whispered in my ear.

   "Consider this as a favor."

   His voice punctured my heart, and so did his doings.

   I felt soviolated...

   ...

   Quickly bringing my hands to cover my exposed chest, I looked up at the Jocks with a terribly shattered soul. They were all smiling with pride of their terrible things they did.

   "See you stuffed in a locker."

   And then, finally, the four Jocks left. They disappeared into the forest surrounding me.

   I was left there—sexually harassed, helpless, stranded.

   I was left to find Skyler on my own...

   ...

   Trying to work up the courage to move again, and slowly crawled my wounded, harrassed body to the little patch of grass. I then sat on my knees, and broke down crying.

   "Skyler!" I screamed out, up at the night sky, wishing for him to come and save me. It was pointless, I know. But, I was truly yearning for his strong, comforting arms to help me in a time like this. He has no idea—...

   He has no idea—...

   "Skyler!" I yelped out once again, choking on myself sobbing.

   I was replied with nothing.

   I was left with nothing but myself weeping.

   Where was Skyler to save me?

   ...

   "I s-suppose I should go and look for him myself," I said out-loud, trying my best to get myself up. Stumbling, as well as wobbling, I finally got myself on my own two feet. I tried remembering the direction where I heard the Jocks beating Skyler. Where their voices came from. At the least, I knew that their voices came from the right side of me. I just had to find Skyler somewhere there.

   Adjusting my shirt once more, I felt tears trying to stream down again. This time, however, I tried to fight them. I've cried—too much. Myself just knowing that I was a terrible crybaby, I knew that I needed to finally grow a backbone of some sort. Even though, most-likely, that backbone would never show up.

   So, I set off for the woods. Leaving the little patch of grass and rope that tied my wrists behind me. I was joined with the sound of owls and crickets chirping away. Along with the sound of the cool breeze brushing on the dying leaves above me.

   I suppose you could say now I'm the one on the search party for Skyler.

   ...

   "Oh, Daymon...

   II'm so sorry.

   But, I'm thankful that you are finally at peace with Liz...

   She's the one you loved in the first place, remember?"

   The thoughts of Daymon and Liz haunted me. I bet if they were—here right now they would go chasing after those Jocks for what they had done to me just a few minutes ago. They both always seemed so protective of me.

   Daymon protected me from Skyler, Cecilia.

   Liz protected me from Makayla, the Jocks, bullies, Skyler, too.

   Skyler—protects me from everything.

   Sure, he hasn't been there multiple times in the past. Regardless of that though, he's always been there. Besides, the reason he was gone was because of Cecilia. O-Or so he's told me. I really hope that he's told the truth about Cecilia. I'm sure he has because—just look at what happened.

   Cecilia and Daymon both got killed that night.

   ...

   I'm still wandering these woods, no sign of Skyler yet. Sure, I suppose you could say I'm trying to look a little quick. I'm completely frightened and traumatized!

   But—as soon as I thought of that—I tripped on something, making me fall to the ground. Scrambling myself to turn to face what it was, I already knew what it was. A body. Skyler's body to be exact. His cold, lifeless-seeming body. I almost let out a cry whenever I saw him, but I tried to hold it in for a few moments. I needed to see if he was alive. Reaching my hand to his neck, I checked for his pulse.

   There was no pulse.

   "Sk-Skyler?! N-No! No! No, you can't die! You can't die! Skyler, wake up! Wake up, goddammit!"

   I screamed out at his, shaking him vigorously. He wouldn't open his eyes.

   "Skyler! Get up! Get up, goddammit! You can't die! You can't leave me to fend for my own in this fucked up world! Skyler, I need you! I need you with everything I have left! Please! P-Please, Skyler...W-Wake up..." I couldn't take it no longer. I broke down crying right onto his body, quickly sitting up whenever I felt a bone move whenever I place my head on his chest.

   "Oh, Skyler...Wh-Why does this have to happen to us? Why do we have to be the only ones? Why?! Why do you have to die...Why do I have to be left alone?!"

   ...

   I sat on my knees beside him, looking up at the faint moonlight, and then back to the dark figure beneath me. Placing my hand beneath his head, I lifted it slightly, and kissed his cold lips.

   "You just can't be dead, Skyler..."

Teddy's POV

   "Out of the way, faggot!"

   A few Jocks bumped into me, almost knocking me into a parked car on the left side of me.

   "What are you, blind?" One of the four retorted, stomping back over to me. He had punched me in the face, making me crash into the car.

   "No, I'm not blind you motherfucker! Don't you have any humane qualities in you to know not to bully people?!" I responded, shoving him back to his gang. With that, they only laughed, but I suppose I got through to them, since they turned around and left.

   "I can't believe you scored that much with that Nobody!" I heard them laughing evilly as they started walking away.

   How unfortunate on the night I chose to take a occasional walk throughout the outer parts of the city. Rubbing my cheek where he had hit, I started walking the other direction, noticing at the end of the road was a dead end. On the right, and in front of me, was forest. Complete dense woods. I'll be honest, I actually don't mind going and wandering around the woods. It's much more of a pleasant experience rather than all you see is buildings and pollution. I suppose you can say I'm a night-owl. I love taking strange walks out in the night. It lets me think about all the shit takes gone on in the previous years of both of my parent's—death. The stress with my sister, Tamara. And with the Jocks, bullies, whatever you fucking call those demons.

   I guess the night just calms me.

   ...

   "Sk-Skyler?! N-No! No! No, you can't die! You can't die! Skyler, wake up! Wake up, goddammit!"

   I heard a girl scream throughout the forest. I quickly became alerted.

   Why did the name Skyler remind me of someone?

   ...

   "Woah, mate, I'm just here to help this lass find you," the Outcast stepped back.

   "Oh, m-my apologies...Thank you," Skyler muttered, "Name's Skyler. This is Allison, if she hadn't told you...She's quite the shy one, if you hadn't gotten the memo yet."

   ...

   That's who it reminds me of.

   And—the girl's voice that screamed out—...It sounded just like Allison's.

   So, I took the chance and headed into the woods. I changed directions every time I heard the sound of a girl weeping. And, eventually, I stumbled upon who I already knew who it was. Allison and Skyler.

   "A-Allison? A-Are you okay, lass?"

   She turned around to face me, tears streaming down her face. Her expression—was truly heart-breaking. She had so much fear, so much pain and agony in her eyes.

   "P-Please—...H-Help Sk-Skyler..."

   I quickly ran over to her, noticing her wounded, torn-up figure, along with Skyler's terrible worsened than her's. He was as pale as a ghost, minus the thousands of black and blue bruises. And—his skin upraised slightly in places where bones were broken.

   It felt as if my heart had shattered. I couldn't hardly breath, nor swallow. My throat had seemed to cave in on me.

   "Please, T-Teddy, I'm begging y-you to h-help us."

   "O-Okay, c-can you walk, Allison?"

   "I may stagger, but we have no time to lose. H-He has no pulse, Teddy..."

   She struggled to get up on her two feet, while I heaved Skyler's light-weight body onto my shoulder, Allison grabbing Skyler's other arm.

   And, so, we headed off for a medical center of any kind.

   ...

   We were running out of time.

   We would be responsible for the life or death of Skyler.

   Even though, in truth, it was the demons.

   ...

   But they would never admit to the crime of murdering and harassing endlessly on someone.

   ...

   Never.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Picture:  Teddy  <3

Ugh, geez. I gotta get my ass into gear, don't I?

Terribly sorry for the short Chapter.

Gonna have to make the words in the next chapter over 5,000.

I'm promising you all that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 593 104
~Her words were my poison. I used them to consume myself. Disturbingly honest. Painfully strained. Carefully penned down. Dangerously addictive.~ A...
342 0 44
hey watt pad readers! I know my other story didn't seem to go as planned so I decided I'm going to write a new one and possibly resume the other if I...
1.8K 261 39
[WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST] "Hello again, Pizza Boy?" I glanced up at him with a smile. The blood was rushing out my head but it didn't bother me. "Are...
9.8K 346 27
(Book 3) (Emo Boy and Nerdy Girl Series) (WARNING: Crude humor, suicidal, and/or violent scenes in this story. If you do not like or feel uncomfortab...