Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 4

156K 3.2K 691
By shantii14__

Ice P.O.V ***

I threw my bag down in my livingroom and headed to my bed. I was tired as hell to say the least. Late Night, Early Mornings was a great motto for me.

Shoutout to them mothers like Mimi though who strip and then still go and wake up the baby for school or wake up early and be with they child..I don't see how you do it..It was hard for me back then with my little sister. Her going witth her dad was a big help on me.

I stripped out of all my clothes and climbbed into the bed naked. I went straight to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

                     Thats how my weekend went. Catching up on my sleep because I ain't have shit else to do and my body was drained.

I was getting Ivory tomorrow and I wanted to stock my house with her faviorte things and some snacks so while she's here we can have a good time.

I got out the bed and went to take a quick shower then threw on some pink Love Pink sweats a long sleeve white tee shirt and some pink and white Jordans. I threw my hair into a bun onto of my head and added my bangs down. It was simple, yet a bitch was still killing you ho's without trying.

I put my things into my big Loui bag and slung it on my shoulders grabbing my keys and heading out.

I was gon' stop by the club. Tell Corey ass im not coming in til Late Friday..then im heading to Wal-mart.

I got comfortablly behind the wheel of my Benz and started the car up heading to The Playa's Paradise. Even in the day time it was people in here. So now its mid-evening I wasn't surprised to walk in and see niggas chilling having drinks and getting lap dances. " Wassup, Ice "

" Hey, Ice "

" Hey, babes! " I wave going up the back staircase to Chi's office. I knocked twice and pushed the door open. Carmel was butt ass naked riding the fuck out of him. I chuckled to myself. These bitches will do anything to keep they job...Ive did nothing and im still H.B.I.C its sad. Females don't know their worth..but then again these ho's ain't worth nothing unless I say so.

" Corey " I call folding my arms across my chest. She stopped and turned around to face me then back at him.

" Ice, what the fuck you don't knock now ? "

" I did...both yall nasty ass hell and you gon' catch something one day " I shook my head. He wonder why I don't fuck with him..Being with 8 women a day is not cute..on male or female. It doesn't make him wanted..if anything it makes my stomach turn thinking of all the possible STD's he could have. " Im coming in Friday...After 10 "

" Nigga you gon' be in on Wensday like - "

" Boy whatever! Tottles..bye ho " I laugh and turn around heading for the bar for my free drink then to the door. I grabbed a drink and tossed it back.

" Wassup ? " I spun around and a smile came to my face as I seen Spade. " I came in here looking for you, where you been? "

" Chillin', why you looking for me ? " I ask not hiding the little sass I kept laced in my voice. He smiled showing them pretty ass teeth and stepped closer to me. He was all up in my personal space..just because his head game was A1 don't mean he could be pushing up on me.

" Shit I was trynna holla' you busy tonight ? "

" Maybe "

" Maybe ? I got hella racks...and whats a better place to spend it..then on Ice ? "

" Give me your phone " He hand it over and I put my number in rolling my eyes at the smile that came across his face. " Text me your adress....Im free from 8 to 9 "

" Ight, Ma. I gotchu ' "

" Don't be trying to bullshit me Spade either...I'll make you regret ever walking into this club "

" Never that " I turned and walked around him. Spade just had a laid back Vibe. You could tell he was one of them dudes that didn't put up with shit and had a name in the streets..Like Destiney childs say " If ya satus ain't hood. I ain't checking fo' ya better be street if he looking at me "

" I need a soldja that ain't scared to stand up for me...and only carry big things if you know what I mean, aye " I sing with a smile unlocking my car and getting inside.

I don't need a nigga for anything..but when I want to have some fun..I'll show these niggas a little bit of my time for a big stacks of racks.

I listened to my phone hooked up in my cars until I pulled up to wal-mart. I grabbed my purse then locked the car back behind me. I crossed the street ignoring some of the men looking at me and calling me. Thats not what I came for.

When I enetered I grabbed a basket and headed down the asile to do my shopping. I couldn't wait to pick my sister up after she got out of school and spend my night with her. I usually don't bring her home with me but I'm going to tomorrow just because she asked...Im going to make sure her ass is up and going to school too. I don't play that. I might be out here doing what im doing but she is going to get her education. Thats first.

I grabbbed pizza, wings, chips, juice, candy, cupcakes..her faviorte Nutella and any other things I needed. And some house hold things.

"..Nigga do you really think I give a fuck? Do what the fuck your told to do..or I swear on all thats holy, Gee they'll neva find your body "

" ..Like I said...and on time "

My nosey ass stood there just to hear the conversation the dude next to me was having. I grabbed the chips and looked up to meet God's eyes...Swear if  I ever learn this niggas real name im not calling him god. Better ask Corey, about nicknames..and he ain't God to me.

" Can I help you? " He goes with an attitude.

" Actually you can..your in my fucking way " I shot back. He looked me up and down before stepping over one and letting me get to what I needed. I felt his eyes on me as I bent. I turned and mugged him putting my things into the cart.

" Where I know you from? " He question. Is this nigga serious?

He had to be playing..Nobody forgets me..or my face..never my body..Use what you got to get what you want..a place in niggas memory's from me.

" I hosted your birthday party at Playa's Paradise a few days ago "

" Chi's girl " He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

" Im not his girl..Get that shit straight, fam. He ain't touched this and never have. He is simplly the owner of the club..I work at "

" Yo boss, then " I shook my head no.

" Nobody is my boss. Ice is her own damn boss. And he ain't even the boss of the club..it wouldn't be anywhere without me..Like I said..he is the owner of the club I work at " I correct. ICE IS HER OWN DAMN BOSS.!!!!

I don't know how many times I have to say it for it to be etched into peoples brains..I prove it all the time.

" If you say so " Without any other words he stepped around and continued down the asile. I watched him walk away. His walk screamed boss nigga..The chains and jewerly screamed rich nigga. And he just had the " I know im the shit " thing going on..He didn't have to say it..but it looked it. His eyes stayed low..He didn't smile alot..but he talked in a even tone.

Made my panties wet just speaking to him.

He was the type of niggas bitches go for..and knew they shouldn't. Or knew he was bad for them.

I liked what was bad for me though. I finished my shopping before I headed to the line to check out. It was already going on 7:30.

" Good, evening miss " The boy smiled at me. I smiled back and continued to put the things on the belt. God got in line behind me. The young guy checking me out continued to stare at me and ring my things up.." Your total is 165.38 beautiful "

I went to pulling the cash out of my purse not listening to him trying to flirt and continue small talk.

" Man, can you hurry the fuck up. I got things to do..obviously she's not paying attention " God goes with annoyance still in his even voice..how is that even possible. I looked back at him.

" You really need to loose the attitude, its not cute "

" I wasn't trying to be cute. He taking for ever. More bitches will come to the line after I get out this bitch. He's acting like this the first time he's seen a pretty female " He goes.

" Did you call me a bitch? " Ignoring the fact he said pretty female after it. He smiled finally showing 2 chocolate dimples.

" Nope. " I paid for my things and grabbed them heading out without saying anything else to him. I unlocked my All White  on White Benz trunk and started to put my things in quickly. As I was finishing God came out. He was again on his phone and had just 3 bags in his hands. He pressed a button and a all Black on Black Bentley Coupe unlocked..it was a beautiful as car.

I shook my head and went around getting into my seat and pulling out. At home it took me 3 trips to get the bags in. I put them up the went to shower and pack my dance bag. I packed my bag first and got it out the way. Then went and took a 15 minute shower just to freshen up. When I got out it was around 8:30..oh well man. I let my weave down and brushed it. Put on some make up and red lipstick to match the red set I had..then put on a cover up. I lotioned up real good..My body waxing did me good.  Afterwards i slid into my black red bottoms and headed for the door again with my things.

Spade had called me 3 times..Texted 3...then finally just left me alone after none of them went replied. I typed the adress he had sent first into the GPS in my whip and headed that way.

I jamming to my Beyonce CD when I pulled up to some condo's. His was 2 stories..nice as hell and was all white. It had a 2 car garage yet 2 white on white cars were in the drive way..Both had big S's on the back window...His im guessing.

I stepped out the car making sure I had my blade in case I needed to cut his ass. I locked the doors and headed up the drive and knocked.

" Who is it ? " His voice boomed from inside moments later.

" Ice " The door flung open and he stood there in only basketball shorts. He had a sexy ass mug on his face causing me to smile a bit.

" Wassup? Its bout 9 pm...you shouldn't be free no more " He goes.

" Actually im free for the rest of the night..I got off to a late start..but im here now " I stepped into the place and looked around. It was nice. Black and White everything. " Nice place "

" Thank you " He says locking the door. He looked over what I was wearin and I took of my long jacket. Exposing alot of skin. He went ahead and took it from me. " You want a drink? "

" Whatchu got ? " I asked still admiring the place.

" Dark liquor, white liquor, water..juice Kool-aid whatever you ask I probably got it " He shrugs his shoulders.

" In that case let me get a couple shots of straight Patron "

" I got it " He went to get my drinks and I got comfortable..I came over here to dance so im bout to get to it. I turned on his speaker system. It had Pandora and other things on it and I began to go through the music. I liked to pick my songs.

" Here you go " He came back with the bottle of patron and shot glasses. He laid them on the table then filled each one up.  I threw my two back then one of his also.

" Damn, girl " He laughed. I loved to drink..I couldn't deny that.

Beyonce's " Dance For You " came on and I turned it up some already feeling loose. I dropped my cover up and pushed him back onto the black leather sofa. He smiled holding a glass in his hand of some Henny and Coke im guessing...I know my liquors too..don't judge me.

" I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes
Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes Wanna show you how much I value what you say,
Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, oh, yes Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart,
Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh, yes
Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me,
I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be!

Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night,
I wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body .
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah Tonight it's going down
I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,
Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe
Baby let me put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
'Cause it's 'bout to go down! "

I grindded acorss his laps and moved like I was beyonce her self on video tapping. He was gripping and his hands were roaming..Money was coming down on me and I found my self in the trance of Ice the go-getta..if I see money...Im on it without a double. I bit down on my bottoms lip pulling the string to let my top off and moving across his hard on.

Just don't let the lyrics of the song I picked fool you..Im not loving these niggas or calling them babe.

" You'll never need 2 'cause I will be your number 1
Them other chicks are superficial But I know you know I'm the one That's why I'm all into you
'Cause I can recognize that you know that
That's why I'm backing this thing back
Pop-popping this thing back
Drop, drop, drop-dropping this thing back
This is for the time you gave me flowers
For the world that is ours
For the mula, for the power of love And no I won't never ever e-ever give you up
And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough
A woman in the street and a freak in the you know what
Sit back, sit back, it's the pre-game show
Daddy you know what's up!

[Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night,
I wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh "

I came up out the rest of my suit...He began to stroak my clit and I moaned as he put fingers in sliding them in and out of  me. I might as well bust a couple nuts. I lifted myself slightly pulling off his gym shorts and taking a comdom. He bit open the wrapper before sliding it on and settling me on his lap. I moaned as I potitioned myself on him and got comfortable adjust to the position. " Ooh right there " I say as he put one of my breast into his mouth and held my by my hips. I began to ride and move my hips in a circular motion bouncing up and down. He flipped me backwards landing my back on the couch and started to beat it up while playing with me leaving hickeys and bite marks on my skin.

" Don't stop " I say as he stroaked fast out of me. My legs started to shake.

After this im getting my shit and going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
587K 18.3K 44
18 yearsold Kamari is finished her 4 years of highschool and is now looking forward to college but there's no college if you have no cash. Kamari was...
7.9M 229K 46
All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely coincidental. All situations in this st...
402 1 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...