You Again (One Direction//Har...

נכתב על ידי messedupbun

She doesn't know who they are, she doesn't know who he is. All she knows is, fate wants them to meet for the... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

98.9K 1K 157
נכתב על ידי messedupbun

AN: Thank you for reading my story! Keep on voting and commenting. This chap is kinda short but I had a fun time writing it. The next chapter will be so much better so keep on reading. Only about 5 chapters leftbefore this story ends. The conflict is soon to come! For now here is chapter 19 xx

PS: Yep still on the iPhone. Sorry for the typos xx

After our second kiss, we just sat on a log facing the lake. Our hands intertwined, my head leaning on his shoulder and his chin resting upon my head. This couldn't get any better, but I couldn't help my self and asked,

"So what do we do from here?"

His lovely face faced me. He slightly smiled then said, "Everything."

I laughed a bit and so did he. Then we remained silent again, enjoying the view and this moment. We aren't boyfriend girlfriend status yet, but this just perfect. He is perfect.

"Are you scared of anything?" he asked his eyes still fixed on the lake.

"Heights?" I answered back. "Death maybe?" I added. I just felt his head nod above my head. "Why?" I asked.

He shifted and now we were facing each other. He was still circling my hand with his thumb.

"I  had a nightmare the other night." He started to say. I was doing my best listening to him but I really feel distracted staring at his gorgeous face.

"That Lou and the guys had to leave. Had to go separate ways. And that you and Zayn are.." he paused for a bit and searched for my eyes.

"Are what Harry?" I asked.

"A couple, kissing in front of me." he finally said looking all sad.

I bursted out laughing. I was laughing so much my tummy hurts.

"You're scared that I'd leave you for Zayn?" I said then laughed some more. The thought of me and Zayn kissing made me want to vomit.

He nodded then said, "Well I'm scared you'd leave me for any guy. Someone better." He looked glum.

I stood up and asked Harry to stand up as well. I then put my arms around his neck and looked straight into his eyes.

"Harry Edward Styles, you listen to me.".

He chukled then said, "Yes mam." I grinned at him then continued.

"I won't leave if you if it's up to me. If only I had all the time in the world, I'd want to spend every minute with you." After saying that I immediately blushed, and so did he.

He brushed my cheeks with his cold fingers then said, "Wow. Elle Delevigne confessing to me, the world must be ending."

I giggled and shook my head in disagreement. "No, it's just our beginning."

-------------------

We made our way back to the fire pit. We were welcomed by a very drunk Zayn. "Vas happeninnnnn'?"

Zayn's eyes landed on mine and Harry's linked hands and said, "Oh lookey how sweety!!" He then chugged another can of beer.

I quickly took hold of his hand and grabbed the can away from him and threw it on the ground.

"That's enough Zayn." I say looking at him straight in the eye.

He looked back, with his fierce look. I started to turn away but he grabbed my arm and forced me to turn to him again.

"I love you Elle." Zayn said.

Niall stopped playing the guitar. Liam dropped his sandwich. Louis stood up from his seat. I turned to look back at Harry and saw his fists curling into a ball. I looked back at Zayn who is looking woozy as ever. Zayn.. Loves me?

"I love you Elle." he slurped again. "You're the best sister ever!!" And then  he passed out.

"Woaah!!" I said trying to catch him. I eventually got to him but he was to heavy. Harry rushed to help get  a hold of him. We settled him on the ground.

I then exhaled loudly, very reliefed that Zayn only loves me as a sister. I looked at Harry and saw that he was too. He grinned at me and said, "I thought my nightmare was coming true."

"Even if he said he loved me loved me, I would have still chosen you." I said.  

"Come on boys help me get this drunk ass inside." Harry said to the boys. Liam and Niall quickly helped him. I was watching them carry this guy who just confessed his sisterly love for me.

"I thought he was going to start another Trojan war." Louis whispered next to me. We were both watching the other boys struggling to carry Zayn inside.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.

He looked back at me and smirked. "Well you do have a face that can launch a thousand ships, you know?" he said referring to Helen of Troy.

I blushed as he compared me to the most beautiful girl in literature.

I started to say, "I'm not that Beau--"

My bestfriend cutted me and said, "Yes you are."

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheeks. "Love you hubby." I said.

He smiled back and said, "Love you too."

We heard a loud groan and recognized that it was from Zayn. We both laughed at his expense.

"I never thought I'd witness the day Zayn Malik confesses his sisterly love for Elle Delevigne." Lou said a we made our way inside the house.

I laughed and said, "Me too. And I won't make him forget it."

----------

The next day, I woke up again in the arms of a certain curly head. I squiggled out of his tight grip and managed to get out. I stood up from the bed and looked at the little curly haired kid. Before going out, I pecked him on the lips.

"Mhmmmm" he said a bit. I giggled. He was talking in his sleep.

"Mhmmm El.." he said turning to the other side.

I gasped a little bit. Was he dreaming of me?

"Eloise.." he said in his sleep. I can't help but blush. He then completely turned and buried his head in the pillows.

After fixing my self a bit, I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for the boys. I made some waffles and got out some Nutella.

The boys started to enter the kitchen. "Mhmm smells so good." Lou said.

"Good morning Lou." I chirpped.

Niall and Liam entered. When Niall saw the food on the table he ran to me and hugged the life out of me.

"Niall too tight.." I tried to say.

"Thank you for cooking!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I can't stand Liam's cooking!" Niall cried.

Liam's head shot up. "I heard that!!"

I can't help but laugh.

Then I heard foot steps entering the kitchen. "Smells good." said the booming voice.

Harry entered grinning at me. "Good morning love." he mouthed to me so the other boys won't notice.

"Good morning love." I whispered back with red streaks on my cheeks.

I got the juice out when finally the last member of one direction came out with his hand rubbing his head.

"Mah head hurts.." Zayn groaned.

"Aww baby want me to kiss it?" I said grinning. The other boys were snickering.

Zayn eyed all of us looking suspicious. "What did I do last night?" he asked.

Buy I continued, "Who knew you were such a softy." I smirked.

Niall was giggling with his mouth stuffed with waffles.

"Did I do something?" Zayn looking frantic. "Did I kiss you?" he said pointing at me.

Harry almost choked his food. I laughed while Lou was patting his back.

"You wish you did." I said smirking an handing him a plate. "But you just confessed you loved me as a sister."

Zayn's cheeks grew red and I almost threw the waffles in the air. "I made you blush!!!"

He chuckled then said, "Yeah yeah don't get used to it."  

--------

After eating, Harry and I took a walk outside the house.

"Elle?" he said. I looked at him as if I was waiting for what he was going to say next. He ran his hands through his hair.

This was gonna be good.

"Willyoubemydatetothekcas?" he said so quickly I swear I heard something like kownsksnkwlquqonajxp.

I scrunched up my face. "Sorry I didn't quite catch that?"

He exhaled again. "Will you be ... my date for the KCAs tomorrow?"

Oh my god. So many things were going through my head. First of all, Harry is asking me on a date. Second, the while world will see me with One Direction. Third, what would they think? I mean I'm just a simple little girl. I know they'll think I'm not good enough for Harry.

I looked at his face, his sweet sweet face, and I know everything will be okay.

"Will it be okay for the boys?" I asked.

"They all wanted you to be with us in the orange carpet." he smirked.

"I knew you all have a crush on me." I said with one of my eyebrows raised.

He shook his head. "Nah not all. I don't have a crush on you."

I frowned a bit. He smirked at lifted my chin with his finger. "Silly, I like you remember?"

He leaned down to peck me on the lips.  

"I like you too." I say and pecked him on the lips. "And yes, I'll be your date."

His grin grew bigger. Then went in the middle of the street and screamed, "She said yes!!!"

Then suddenly confetti was being thrown around. And then water balloons were hitting us.

"Oh my god!!" I screamed hugging Harry.

The other boys appeared with confetti and water balloons.

"You said yes!!" Lou said then throwing at water balloon at me and hit me on my chest.

"Time to celebrate sister!!" Zayn grinning and threw a water balloon at Harry.

We all played around the whole morning. At some occassions I would sneak a glance at Harry, and I always catch him looking back at me smiling.

I look around at the 5 boys playing around. I love them, I love all of them.

This is the good life.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5K 164 31
5 years later, who would've thought her murder crime would've been solved? Especially not by some teenagers who barely knew anything about each other...
13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.
51.4K 969 24
"How do you know when you have feelings for your best friend?" The one and only question that has been bothering these two inseparable friends. They...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...