Tale as Old as Time

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 4

4.7K 79 4
By AvengersCompound

This year my birthday fell the day after Thanksgiving. After spending the day with Chris' family I wanted to play it a little low key. Gaby and Tom actually flew in for the day. Gaby had been in San Diego visiting her parents so she stopped in over night on the way back to England. Tom however had decided to come visit for a week. He was in the country doing some promotional work and he thought it was a good opportunity to hang out.

It was good actually because Chris was about to leave to go to LA. I would be joining him there but I had an important OBGyn appointment I needed to go to. Chris was not happy about missing it, but I assured him it was fine. I was going to go with his Mum and I promised not to find out anything important like gender without him. This was just the checking everything was progressing fine appointment.

Tom being here meant I didn't have to be rattling around this massive house alone. It was nice.

Gaby had brought her boyfriend with her. They were getting really serious and about to move in together. I couldn't be happier for her.

The five of us had a quiet dinner at home. Chris had found a Captain America shield for my Pandora bracelet. After dinner we just sat around in the living room. Chris started a fire and I snuggled on the couch with him and East as we all played Cards Against Humanity.

I think the big family Thanksgiving had worn me out because I fell asleep against Chris and woke up in the middle of the night in our bed, my bladder killing me.

The next day I dropped Gaby and James off at the airport and when I got back Tom and Chris were just sitting outside on the patio drinking beer.

"Oh that's right, rub it in." I said, flopping down in one of the chairs.

"Aww, poor baby. You can have some nice non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice if you want." Chris teased, rubbing my leg.

I pulled a face. "No I can't because we don't have any."

Chris sat back and took a swig of his beer. "So we were talking..." He said.

"You always do that behind my back. Cut that shit out already." I grumbled.

Chris laughed. "Sorry, baby." He looked over at Tom and rolled his eyes. "She's a little hormonal."

I punched him in the leg and he started laughing.

"Anyway, first of all, Tom is up for sex if you want. It's up to you." Chris said.

I laughed.

"That means she is, because she's fucking insatiable at the moment." Chris said to Tom. Tom started laughing too. "We're not doing anything rough though, Emily. It's weird enough for me with you pregnant and with someone else."

I pouted. "Fine. But seriously, Chris. If it's weird for you we won't do it. Simple as that."

"Yes. I don't want to cause problems. I can just be here as a friend." Tom agreed.

Chris took another drink of beer. He fumbled around his pocket, I think to get cigarettes, remembered he was quitting and didn't have any and then fell backwards into the chair. "I've thought about it heaps. Honestly, after the baby's here, I think I'm done with it. It's just too much for me. I mean, ugh..." He rubbed his hand down his face.

I reached over and touched his arm. "That's fine. If we're both not comfortable with something we don't do it. It's you and me, Chris."

He smiled at me. "I think it's weird but we already did it, didn't we? It's not going to hurt the baby. I'm fine, but just not the rough stuff. Just fooling around."

"Tom can I have a minute?" I asked. He nodded and headed inside.

"Chris, seriously. Why do you want to do it if it's making you feel weird?" I asked.

Chris shrugged. "I do like it. I like the kink we do. Just with the baby... I'm just a little conflicted. I am still leaning to want to though. I like watching you, Em. A lot."

"You're sure?"

"Very." He leaned over and kissed me.

We both headed inside to find Tom sitting at the kitchen table waiting for us. I went and sat in his lap. His hands slid up my legs to my waist. "We're okay?" He asked.

"Yes. Thank you for being so patient with us." I said, leaning against him. He stroked his hand up over my breast so it rested on my throat. His long spidery fingers stroking along my neck

"Of course, Emmy. Whatever you need to feel comfortable." He purred.

I nuzzled at his throat.

"There was something else, Em." Chris said.

"Mmm." I hummed.

"After the wedding I had myself tested. I'm clean. I was talking to Chris, and it's of course your call but ..." Tom said.

I started laughing and cut him off. "Oh my god! You're all like 'well she can't get preggers if she already is. Let's raw dog.'" Chris completely lost it.

Tom laughed and rubbed his hand through his hair. "Well I wasn't thinking it in quite such crass terms."

"Sure. Let's go nuts." I said. I started kissing along the line of Tom's jaw and the hand that he held at my hip moved between my legs.

Chris sat back in the chair and watched us for a little while. They were both still finishing up beers, and we sat in silence. Tom massaged his hand over my crotch, and I nuzzled and kissed at his throat.

When both Chris and Tom had finished drinking Chris got up and took the bottles to the recycling. He then turned and faced us, his arms folded, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"What do you want, Emily?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "I just want to be used." I said.

His eyes darkened and he smirked. "Nothing overly rough though."

I pouted. "I know."

"Upstairs. Take your clothes off. Be kneeling on the floor when we get there." He ordered.

I got up off Tom's lap and headed up the stairs. Neither followed. When I got to our room I stripped off my clothing and threw them in the hamper. I knelt on the floor and waited.

They didn't leave me waiting long. Chris came in followed by Tom. Chris crouched down in front of me and gripped my jaw, tilting my face up towards him. "You're gonna suck Tom's cock, until I get everything set up for you."

"Thank you, Chris." I replied.

Chris got up and Tom stepped in front of me. He'd already pulled his cock out and was stroking it as he walked forward. I opened my mouth and he traced the head over my lips. His hand went to my jaw. "Look at me, darling." He said.

I fixed my gaze on his as he continued to tease his cock over my lips.

"Hands to yourself and keep looking at me. Can you do that, princess?" He purred.

"Yes, Tom." I replied.

He pushed into my mouth. I tilted my head back, keeping eye contact with him as he slowly tested my limits. Pushing in and out, each time going further into my throat than before. Each time he pulled back, I'd suck hollowing my cheeks against him. He picked up his speed, really fucking my mouth. I swirled my tongue against his shaft as he thrust into me.

I started having trouble catching my breath and I tried to focus on it. He pulled away from me suddenly and I would have fallen forward except that Chris caught me by the hair.

He pulled me to my feet and shoved me towards the bed. I crawled up onto the mattress and sat back on my knees waiting for instruction. Chris had attached my wrist cuffs to the centre of the bed head. There was lube, washcloths, water and a riding crop on the night stand.

"On your back in the middle of the bed. Hands above your head." Chris ordered.

I complied lying back my arms up and together. Chris cuffed me to the bed head.

"You belong to us, do you understand? You only speak when spoken to. You answer all questions. You only come when we give you permission. If you think you're about to you have permission to say stop. That's it. All your holes are for us to use. You will not look at the person using you, only the person watching. If you break any of these rules, you'll be punished. Do you understand?" Chris said.

"Yes, Chris. Thank you." I answered.

He stepped away from me and I watched him. Tom climbed up between my legs. His fingers teased and stroked over my pussy. He rolled them over my clit and probed them into my cunt. I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy it. That would have been a bad move though, so I kept watching Chris.

Chris was stripping off his clothes, his eyes locked with mine. "Tom's being very nice to you there, Emily. You should thank him for taking such good care of you."

"Thank you, Tom." I said.

Tom moved lining himself up over me. I kept my eyes on Chris and Tom entered me. I clenched my pelvic floor as he thrust and rolled his hips into me. He licked over my breast before taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard on it. I moaned and arched up into him.

"You like having another man's dick in you don't you, Emily?" Chris purred. He was naked now, and just leaning up against the wall stroking himself.

"Yes, Chris." I moaned.

"That's because you're a whore isn't it?" He growled.

"Yes, I am." I answered. I felt like I'd just gone into sensory overload. Watching him stroke his cock while he said such degrading things to me. Having to repeat them back to him. Tom fucking me, hitting all my pleasure centres. An orgasm was coming on way faster than I would like. "I'm a dirty slut."

Tom continued to fuck me as Chris called me names. I was getting off watching him too. He looked fucking amazing. The muscles in his arm tensing and releasing as he stroked himself. The way he leaned up against the all highlighted his abs and his Adonis' belt. My mouth felt dry and I felt myself coming apart.

"Stop." I moaned. Tom pulled out and stood up.

"Good girl, Emily." Chris purred. He approached me picking up the lube from the bedside table.

Tom came and knelt down beside me. He stroked his fingers over my cheek and as he did Chris twisted my legs sideways and poured lube over my arsehole.

Tom started to kiss me and Chris pushed his cock against my anus. Chris pushed back and forth for a moment teasing me and then pushed in. I gasped breaking my kiss with Tom.

"You look very beautiful when you're fucking Chris, Emily." Tom purred as his thumb ran over my lip. "You must trust him so much, I envy it. How does it feel to have him your arse like that?"

I groaned. "It feels fucking amazing." And it did. Holy fuck, when did anal feel this fucking good before?

Tom slid his hand down my stomach and between my legs. He started rubbing my clit. Slowly at first but quickly increasing both speed and pressure. That in tandem with Chris fucking my arse brought me to the edge alarmingly quickly. I called stop and they both pulled away.

This went on for a while. Just them taking turns, bringing me to the edge and then pulling away. They'd always talk to me while the other was fucking me, Tom being gentle and Chris being mean. They'd clean themselves off between goes. The only break I got was if one of them decided I should blow them.

It became exhausting. I wanted to come but I couldn't even beg them to let me. I just had to wait.

After what felt like eternity. Chris and Tom must have switched at least ten times each. I have no idea how they had the stamina for it. Chris came and crouched in front of me he offered me some water and I drank it gratefully. Tom had my legs on his shoulders and had started to moan.

"You've been so good, baby." He cooed.

"Thank you, Chris."

"You ready to come?" He asked.

"Yes, please."

His hand slid down to my clit and started to rub it while Tom fucked me. I kept eye contact with Chris and he started whispering to me. "I'm so proud of you following the rules like you have. Such a good girl. Keep watching me. I want to see you come, baby."

I stared into his eyes. It was like I was going to drown in them. I came hard, neither man eased up though. I came again this time Tom came with me. He pulled out quickly and Chris took his place. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lined his whole body up with mine as he thrust into me.

"Emily, look at me." He growled.

I turned to look at him.

"Good girl." He purred. "You're mine. Don't forget. I let him use you."

"Thank you, Chris." I panted.

"Say it." He growled.

"I'm yours, Chris. Oh fuck, I'm yours."

He jerked suddenly and came with a grunt. He collapsed down on me resting his head on my chest. I carded my fingers through his hair.

After a little while he sat up. "How are you doing there?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"I think you guys broke my vagina." I said. Tom started laughing.

"You want some ice?" Chris asked. "The doctor said you should avoid hot baths."

I shrugged. "I'm okay. I'll have a shower in a minute. Can you both just lie with me?"

"Of course." Tom said.

They both snuggled up against me. We lay there talking until we started getting hungry. I felt really loved. Chris really loved me, enough that he would do these things for me, and I had this friend in Tom who just put himself out there for me. I didn't know what I'd ever done to deserve either of them.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.8K 23
Chris and Y/n Evans have been married for some time, they have four kids. Between Chris's acting career and Y/n being a stay at home mom, for the me...
46.9K 1.4K 15
In which the Princess falls in love with an actor. Y/n L/n, Princess of Davia, is promised in marriage to her best friend Thomas. They both try to st...
36.3K 1.3K 26
~~Complete~~ Chris meets a girl on vacation who has her own past she's trying to deal with and move on from. What happens when he starts to fall for...
57.6K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...