Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P

22.2K 743 422
By BluePringlez

Kakashi Pov.

"I'll be on the roof if you need me." Asoka said walking out of the house. I frowned but said nothing. I heard small thumps as she walked on the roof and then nothing. I sighed, staying seated on the chair. I had food infront of me aswell.

She's so quiet and watchfull all the time. As if she's checking each and every one of our moves. And when she talks, its as if she thinks before speaking. Going over every single word, letter and they way she says it. So protective. But of what?

That habit of hers. Is it having an emotionless façad? I sighed and broke my own chopsticks, lowering my mask and eating.

She also didn't mind or feel...attracted to my face. Saying that she had the same experience. I don't understand her.

Asoka. Its a beautiful name.

Asoka Bara. It fits nicely.

Asoka Hatake. I smiled at that. Pausing with my eating. The chopsticks held the noodles half way from my mouth. My elbows rested on the table.

I couldn't be happier knowing a woman like that is carrying my last name. Even if she's using it for cover.

I continued eating. My mind searching for awnsers that weren't to be given.

I sighed, giving a small burp, before gulping down asmuch water as I could get.

I patted down my stomach, satisfied. I've cooked since...well. Since a long time.

I pushed those thoughts away and started reading my book.

What if Asoka was The Girl...

And I was The Guy...

WHOA.

Where'd that come from?

I shook my head, closing my eyes. Theres no way that was me. I can't like Asoka.

How the heck would I like her? Let alone...Love... I barely know her! But...

I snapped the book shut with a sigh. There is no way I'm going to finish this book if these thoughts keep going into my head.

I stood up from my chair and cleaned my dishes silently. I want an awnser from Asoka...but I don't want to push her away.

Sighing again, I decided I want to just have some small talk...so she'd be more comfortable around me, to awnser my questions.

Going outside and climbing the roof slowly and silently. I peeked over to see her figure laying on her back. I pulled myself up and stood up. Walking closer I could see Asoka was....asleep.

She must be tired. But from what?

I decided that I'd rather not wake her up. So I picked up Asoka's sleeping figure, carring her, what others might call, "Bridal Style", and hopped carefully onto the dirt ground. Going back into the house, I went into her room with a sigh, setting her on her bed. Taking off her shoes and putting her under the covers, before covering her and kissing her forehead good night.

I went to the window, making sure it was locked shut, it was. I closed the shades with a sigh.

I went to the door and turned around one last time to look at the sleeping woman.

Asoka looks as if she's been through alot... she must have, if she rests this much in a day. Or was she doing even more? After all, I felt her chakra was low, but I thought she was holding it back.

I shut the door behind me before going across the hall to my room.

I dressed into sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt, my mask off, going underneath the covers and taking off my headband. Leaning on the wall and bedframe I took out Itcha Itcha Paradise, trying to focus. But no matter how much I try, my mind continued to drift to awnsers. I put the book above my head and raised it in the air, along with my hands. Reading like that seemed to calm me down alittle.

I continued reading, and soon found myself losing my train of thought. Why wasn't I able to stay on task? Even when it was with my favorite book?

Asoka's smile kept creeping, no, floating into my mind. It didn't creep. When something creeps, it's bad...but when something has to do with Asoka, It doesn't ever feel bad.

Asoka...This feeling. Is it love? I've only read about the feeling in Jiraiya's books... I'm afraid that I'll get hurt. But. There are risks that Shinobi take. Such as going out on missions...

My book fell from my grasp and smacked my face.

And like holding the book in the air like that...

I sighed, putting the book on the table side. Pulling the covers over my shoulder, turning my back to the door, and my face torwards the wall. On my shoulder, I quickly fluffed my pillow before closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep, but not before seeing that smiling face of my wife pop into my mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Still Kakashi)

My eyes opened as I heard the chirping of the early morning birds. They made a melodic sound that breathed in the air, sounding like a symphony.

Sitting up I sighed, getting out of the bed. Dressing up, not bothering to look at the clock because I know what time it is, atleast I know what time it is after I finish my small snack.

~Third Pov~

(A/N: Should I do more 3rd Povs?)

Kakashi left to go to the K.I.A stone, as he has done, the days and even years before. Leaving Asoka to sleep.

Two or three hours later Kakashi returned, before Asoka would wake up, he made his way home around 7, eating quickly. Kakashi finished and soon quietly read with some diffuculty. Giving up he began to cook, wanting to keep his wife healthy, since he had noted her smaller-than-considered-healthy appitite.

Asoka on the other hand, in her room woke up with a start. Sitting up in her bed. Her heart pounded as her adrenaline slowly lowered as she reminded herself over and over that it was only a nightmare. A horrible nightmare that she, herself wanted to forget long ago, but would continue to haunt her.

The voice itself, following her around everywhere, was a nightmare that she could never get rid of. Asoka knew it wasn't a demon. Nothing like a tailed beast, but something that continued to haunt her, even if it wasn't in sight.

The voice, currently, wasn't speaking to her. Yet whispering hateful words in the back of her mind. Trying to make her will break, wanting her suffering to be his entertainment.

Asoka soon shook the voice away and dressed up, going to the kitchen with a small yawn at her lips. Her more-red-than-violet eyes stared emotionlessly at the scrambled eggs prepared for her. Inside, however, she was shocked to say the least. Why was making food for her?

The maids in her parent's mansion always cooked for her, but sometimes tried to posion her, due to jelousy. That was the reason she ate so little, and if she ever ate, she would make her own food.

Asoka turned her head to look for Kakashi who was in the living room.

"Did-did you make this?" Asoka said outloud, unsure.

"Me?" Kakashi asked from the living room. It was an akward quietness as Kakashi realized how stupid he sounded and replied. "Yeah, I made it. Enjoy." He sounded non-chalant, but also slight nervousness was laced in, due to his small wish to make her happy.

"Oh...thanks..." It was quiet as Asoka ate happily. Even if her eyes were half dead, her mouth seemed to be in a straight line, yet on the inside a soft feeling made its way into her stomach, making her give a soft almost unoticable smile.

Soon she finished and cleaned her plate. Ready for the day ahead she set out to the training grounds. For the always late husband she had.

-FF-

Team 7 went on the missions that Asoka took note, to be the signals for Gaara's arrival. She knew what was going to happen. Yet, she truthfully wanted to meet the Red Head filled with Blood Lust. Just to tell him that he's a good guy at heart.

She couldn't wait to ditch Kakashi, and the Hokage. To meet Konohamaru gang, perhaps Temari.

Kakashi could see her eagerness aswell, reading her slightly broken Façade.

Soon a eagle flew over head as Naruto, Sakura and Sauske were complaining about something.

Kakashi looked up as Asoka covered her mouth with her hands to hide her cheesy grin.

Let the wheels of fate turn.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - -

I made a personal deadline to finish and upload by 8 pm EST. Thats just what I did!

Is it too short? I'll start right away on the next chapter~

Love you all with your support~

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
179K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...
888K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...