Supernatural Imagines

By Kitchenator

Title speaks for itself. Feel free to send in requests, characters I will write in the tags below. (Keep in... More

Castiel ~ Human
Dean ~ Oops
Crowley ~ Coffee
Sam ~ Scars
Castiel ~ Guardian
Gabriel ~ Kick
Lucifer ~ Quiet
Crowley ~ Secret
Castiel ~ Guardian 2
Benny ~ Familiar
Lucifer ~ Black
Crowley ~ Secret 2
Chuck ~ What
Benny ~ Familiar 2
Lucifer ~ Black 2
Crowley ~ Secret 3
Castiel ~ Tattoos
Dean ~ Pride
Sam ~ Sister
Gabriel ~ Prank
Crowley ~ (Pure) Bigger
Gadreel ~ Major (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 2
Gabriel ~ Prank 2
Chuck ~ Ice-cream
Castiel ~ Demon (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 3
Gabriel ~ Prank 3
Crowley ~ (Pure) Cookies
Lucifer ~ Angel (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 4
Benny ~ Socks
Crowley ~ (Pure) Run
Charlie ~ Sirius (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth
Crowley ~ (Pure) Alone
Sam ~ Broken
Balthazar ~ Merrill (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth 2
Castiel ~ Purgatory
Dean ~ Scruff (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth 3
Gabriel ~ Rose
Crowley ~ (Pure) Child
Sam ~ Broken 3
Bobby ~ Lily (Dog Series)
Crowley ~ Bound
Dean ~ Escaped
Benny ~ Trust
Gabriel ~ Mash (Dog Series)
Crowley ~ Bound 2

Sam ~ Broken 2

137 13 0
By Kitchenator

Sam could find nothing on what it meant, being able to see Airlen's wings, and it was frustrating him to no end.  He knew he should just ask Castiel, but he also was afraid of what it could mean and the following reactions.

Airlen herself seemed to be unaware of it, even when Sam's eyes tended to wander as they talked, something he still tried to avoid where he could.  Her wings looked so painful and yet she never showed any sign.  He'd caught himself almost touching them a few times, and had to scald himself that it was something that he could not do without knowing her.

Apart from this, the two of them got along well, but Sam and Dean were both surprised that she seemed a little more natural to the whole human thing than Castiel.

Dean has asked her one day and Airlen had just smiled.  "Most angels never saw it as necessity to try and learn more about the humans, we were just in charge, that was how it was meant to be, but a few of us took the time.  I was one of them.  My knowledge certainly isn't perfect, but I know a fair bit."

"Why didn't you see it as necessary Cas?"  Dean asked with a grin, Castiel looking between the three of them, making Airlen giggle.

"I was a soldier first."  Castiel said.  "And it's not like I didn't know anything about humans."

"Sure."  Dean laughs.  "And how many times have we explained things to you?"

Despite the looming threat of Amara and the plan of trying to talk to Lucifer, things were a little peaceful at the bunker for a while, Airlen fitting in well with the three of them and Sam tried to just ignore the fact that he could see her wings, knowing that it would bring more problems to the plate that they just couldn't currently afford.

That was until they arranged to meet Lucifer, Airlen going with Sam as Dean and Castiel went to see what Amara was up to.

Airlen didn't like it as she was left with Crowley and Rowena up on the overlook, her arms folded as she watched Sam down below.

Crowley found this nothing short of amusing.  "So, the boys have themselves a second little angel pet."

"Pet?"  Airlen shot Crowley an indignant look.  "You're kidding right?"

"Well, that is what Castiel does, follows them around like a little lost puppy."  Crowley smirked at her as her gaze returned to Sam, the worry clear on her face as Sam got closer to the cage.

"You know, if you actually gave my brother more credit, maybe the Winchester's would like you more."  Airlen said without looking at him, making Rowena snort in amusement.

"I don't need to be liked love, I am a demon after all."  Crowley said, shooting them both a small glare.

"Right."  Airlen gave a small smile.  "Keep telling yourself that.  You might actually find allies useful eventually."

Crowley snorts, but instead follows her gaze again.  "You seem very worried for Moose."

"He's talking to Lucifer, of course I'm worried."

"I mean more worried than someone who's recently met should be."

Airlen chooses not react, keeping her gaze close on Sam, suddenly cursing as Sam was snapped inside the cage.

"Sam!" She went to rush forward, but Crowley grabbed her arm.  "Get off me!"

"If you go in there and Lucifer gets out, we're screwed."  Crowley growled.  "Moose can handle himself."

Airlen's eyes flashed dangerously.  "Let.  Me.  Go."

Crowley was forced back and Airlen rushed down the stairs, hurrying to the cage, but she couldn't get in.

"Lucifer!"  She yelled, feeling that it was his powers blocking her.

Lucifer leant against the side of the cage, smirking down at her.  "Well, if it isn't baby sister.  Come for a family visit?"

"Let Sam go."  She ordered.

Lucifer's grin grows wider.  "Oh really?  You think you have the right to order me?"

"You are the one in prison."  She said coldly.  "Now let him go."

He seems to think it over for a moment  before he shakes his head, smiling.  "Now come on sis, you haven't actually offered me anything, I'm not going to give him up for free."

Airlen growled.  "I swear Lucifer, if you so much as touch him-"

"Oh, I'm so scared."  Lucifer pretends to shudder.  "Just sit and enjoy the show little sis, this won't take long."

"Lucifer!"  But it was just laughter that reached her, making her curse and start to pace the cage, looking for a weakness.

If there was anything that Lucifer had been expecting find in Sam's memories, it was not this, and he stood frozen, Sam watching watching concerned.

"You...you can see Airlen's wings?"  He asked quietly, not even sure what had led him here, after all, he was trying to get Sam to say yes, nothing else.

Sam swallows, unsure of the sudden mood shift from Lucifer.

Lucifer rounded on him.  "Can you?"

Sam slowly nods.

Lucifer's eyes flashed red as he hissed and Sam found himself thrown back in the cage, Lucifer's hand around his throat, Airlen's voice coming through the cage, trying to still get through, sparks flying along the outside of the cage.

"How?"  Lucifer hissed.  "How can you of all people be one of ours?"

"What?"  Sam gasped, trying to break free from the grasp.

"Sam!"  This was Dean and Castiel, both rushing towards the cage.

"Oh, don't think this makes you safe Sammy,"  Lucifer growled.  "It's just going to make this much more interesting."

With a snap, Airlen, Dean and Castiel were thrown into the cage, Dean and Castiel almost instantly thrown aside as they went to charge at Lucifer, Airlen standing back as Lucifer looked her up and down.

"What 's the matter?  Not going to make a move now that I finally let you?"  He asked.

Airlen growled and launched at him, anger fueling her more than reason, after a few hits, Dean and Castiel were back on their feet, rejoining the fight, but it quickly became obvious that they were no match for Lucifer.

Throwing Dean and Castiel back again, Lucifer pinned Airlen to the cage wall.  "You'll thank me for this later."

She doesn't get a chance to fight back, Lucifer's hand resting on her head, and her world going dark, Sam's shout making Lucifer turn back around with a grin.

"Come on Sammy, we know how this is going to end."

Sam looked from Airlen, her wings crumbled under her slumped body, back to Lucifer and shook his head.  "No."

Airlen wasn't sure how much longer it was, but she groaned from the backseat of the Impala, rubbing her head before she felt hands on hers.

Opening her eyes slowly, her gaze meets Sam's.  "Hey, how are you feeling?"

She blinks at him.  "What happened?  Where's Lucifer?"

Sam gives a grimace.  "Locked in the cage.  Rowena managed to lock him back in and keep us out."

"Oh."  Airlen carefully sat up, quickly noting the tension on Dean's shoulders as he drove. "Did we get any answers?"

"No."  Dean said simply, leaving it at that as Sam looked guilty.

"We just got to keep working on it."  Sam said.  "But seriously Airlen, how are you feeling?"

Airlen shrugs.  "Fine, I guess, although I do not understand why Lucifer simply knocked me out when he could've done much worse."  She frowns.  "Where is Castiel?"

"He stayed behind to sort something out."  Dean said.  "He took a few heavy hits in there, guess he just needs to regather himself."

She sighs and rubs her neck, feeling oddly stiff before she realises that Sam was still watching her.  "Are you alright?  You were in there alone with Lucifer for a while."

Sam swallows and nods.  "Yeah, I'll be okay.  He didn't really have a lot of time to do much so..."

They stared at each other for a moment, Airlen understanding more than she could ever say.

"We'll keep trying."  She said with a small nod.  "It can't be hopeless."

Sam tries to give her a smile, but it was clear it was strained.  "Right.  We'll regather and try again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
43.5K 691 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
456K 12.8K 36
Supernatural oneshots/preferences with different characters from the show. Some chapters including several characters for the same scenario and other...
52.5K 1.3K 21
Characters included: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Lucifer, Crowley You can request, just no promises.