All I Need Is You (yes!you Re...

By _notinthemood_

He deserves better than those posters behind him.Those posters that praise his heroic adventure.It all looks... More

Couple of things you should know about(A/N-Author's note)
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter 1-Grandmas and grandpas
Chapter 3-Covered with Haughtiness
Chapter 4-Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 5-Cringe feelings and moments and more enigma
Chapter 6-Double Trouble Couple
Chapter 7-Unnaturally Difficult
A/N :->
Chapter 8-Babysitting 5 Troublemakers
Someone got tagged~
Chapter 9-Uncertainly Perfect
Chapter 10-Vociferating call
Chapter 11-A lady in distress
Chapter 12-Covetous Looks
*SHORTS*
Chapter 13-Immaturely Different
Chapter 14-Rehash
This A/N sounds like a dumb idea for poop heads(A/N)
Chapter 15-Distorted Evening
Holiday Special
Chapter 16-Refined Disaster
Chapter 17-Is He To Be Blamed
Chapter 18-Cheese in the Trap
A/N Reader-chan:Blargh,its 'Another Nuisance' in my life...

Chapter 2-Unleash what is held for too long

2.6K 85 67
By _notinthemood_

Birds are chirping,rays of light hitting your eyelids and the smell of goodmorning started to fill your nose.

It's your first day here in Rintis Island!You looked forward to this day with anticipation.

Hurriedly rushing downstairs,you saw Grandad eating breakfast and Ochobot still watching a cartoon show.

You utter,"Goodmorning everybody!!"

"Goodmorning Y/N!"they greeted simultanously with an energizing mood on their faces.

You went pass the living room earning a high five from Ochobot out of nowhere.

You sit beside Tok Aba to have breakfast with him.Though,it still wonders you the whereabouts of his grandson.You know for sure that you're going to school with him.

But without a perfectly good presence?

You are definitely a certified dead meat today.

Subsequently,you did your routine successfully for a girl's first day without the boy that will guide her the whole school year.

You were about to finish wearing your socks until Ochobot asks if you can wake up the sleepyhead upstairs.

You're enlightened by his statement knowing that you'll meet the stubborn kid you've never met and yet,defeated him from waking up early.

~~~~~~~

"Where did my..."the boy in his bathroom fretted from looking for his haircap.

No matter how much he likes to go out without it,Tok Aba will still get mad from looking at a flooded floor.

Although he has no choice but to move already or he'll be late for class with the innocent exchange student whom he didn't met last night when he was suppose to.

"I'm sure Grandad won't mind"

~~~~~~~

'Okay,here it goes...'

You thought while staring at the wooden door infront.

You wouldn't let him think that you're 'feeling close' with him when you didn't even know his name.

So,you acted to be polite for a good impression.

You inhaled and exhaled for preventing yourself for a word vomit.Or a wrong use of tone.

"ahemm.."you strongly cleared your throat,"Excuse me..."

Your cute little voice attracted the attention of the boy who's having trouble hurrying on wearing his clothes.

"U-uhrm...Ye-yeah?"he tried covering his worry with a cool tone but you can still hear the quick motion of his clothes.

"Uhmm...are you almost done,mister?'Cause we are in the middle--"you emphasized and continued,"of the tendency to have a lecture from the teacher.Sooo...No pressure"

You wanted to show how you're worried about getting the teacher mad for being late,but you avoided and just covered it with an innocent tone.

"Oh,yeah!Be there in a seco--Ah!"he was cut off by the slippery of the floor that hits his head on the table nearby.This triggers you to immediately go inside his room.

Now he knows why Tok Aba never lets water stay on the ground.

"Oh gosh,"you got the image of a boy clutching his head with his eyes closed in pain.You rush beside him and move his chin to reveal his face in distress.

Cat got your tongue when you saw what he really looked like?The last time you imagined was a picture of a boy having every huffish features.

Though,it was the opposite.

Despite of his reaction towards the pain in his head,you can see the features of his face.

Initially,you shake your head to get you out from overthinking.

"Ugh!"he groaned"L-let's just go..."

He soon opens his other eye not even taking a glance at you as he got up without your help and leaves his room which leaves you hanging again.

"You have got to be kidding me..."you mumbled and followed him,"Why does everybody leaves me hanging?That's just so impolite"

"I still don't believe that Mr. Papa Zola came out of a video game"you chuckled from visioning your teacher's history.

Your first day in school wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.Plus,you got new friends BoBoiBoy introduced.Like Yaya,Ying and Gopal.

Although,there is one guy you desired to meet in your room but Ying forbids you to.You don't know the reason why,but you let it flow this time.

Luckily,you and 'BoBoiBoy' made things slightly awkward under the atmosphere.Especially that you know each other's names unlike the last time's meet.

So he offered you to come with him towards his grandad's kokotiam after class.But you stated in reply that you don't have anyone to go with since he's the only person so close to you.

"Hehe...Yeah"he awkwardly scratches the nape of his neck as if he's expecting to look cute for your perspective.

But in reality,you look forward to his reaction as an awkward step towards awkwardness 101.

You facepalmed as a reply that follows another awkward chuckle from your friend.

Minutes of laughter,you two finally reached the Kokotiam BoBoiBoy was blabbering about where you can taste delicious cocoa beverages.

At the same time,Gopal and the two ladies were refreshing themselves with their drinks.

BoBoiBoy's about to raise his hand for a greet but interrupted by your strenuous initial call and a flailing arm.

"Hi,guys!!"

He was about to complain but he swallowed his pride instead.

                                    ⚡

It was afternoon already.And the joyful fusion of amazing colors beyond the sky was worth mesmerizing.

The gang chose to bond in the shop and refresh with scrumptious delights.

You chuckle from Gopal's awful puns,"Hehe...Well,atleast the 'alpaca' was better than the last one"

"Aww,c'mon you guys"The boy reacted.

"By the way..."BoBoiBoy blurted magneting all of the member's attention,"Mr.Papa Zola stated something about a new girl?"

"Oh yeah!A g-"

Before Gopal even finishes his sentence,the five kids were blasted away by a big explosion near at grandad's shop.

Unfortunately,you were also blasted away far from the gang since your beside BoBoiBoy.

"Mwahahahaha!!!"a familiar maniacal laughter was heard by the gang.

"Adu du"BoBoiBoy,who is trying to get up spit the alien's name like if it was a pile of dirt.

As for you,you were trying to open your eyes from the horrible blast.I mean,why would they do such a thing on kids?!

And again,you endeavor from opening a little wide to set aside the ambiguous sight from your eyes.

When you got that clear shot in your eyes,you realized that the explosion sent you down on ground floor and only to see Ochobot beside you.

"Y/N"he calls out for you,"Are you wearing your wa--"

However,when he grabbed your arm to reveal a beautiful white jeweled watch,your granny gave,he was startled that made you curious about it.

You stare at the bot as he keeps glaring at the watch,"What's wrong?"you asked,despite of the aching pain you're experiencing.

He was awaken by your voice,"Ahh...Nothing..."

"Okay,this is gonna hurt,Y/N."he added which follows a yellow corona surrounding the spherical robot.

By his actions,a part of your past replays in your head with the image of your grandma saying,"How amazing that was?A ro-robot--I forgot how's it called...A spherical robot lighten my eyes as it gave me unforgettable powers"

After reminiscing,the fall of light hit your eyes as it covers whole your eyeballs.You felt nothing.

You felt weightless.

"Mwahahaha!!!I'm back BoBoiBoy!!And this time you will lose!!"Adu du said with his old tricks again.

"I don't thin-AHHH!!!"

Gopal was cut off again by the evil alien throwing him off somewhere with his Super Probe.Yaya and Ying were also knocked off by Adudu and it's all up to BoBoiBoy to save everyone.Again.

He was about to split into his usual three elements but a giant light explosion caught his and Adu du's eyes.

The light scattered everywhere like a supernova that exploded.BoBoiBoy adjusted his vision from the light until he saw you sleeping inside of a ball of charged particles that produce electromagnetic waves with many different wavelengths-didn't get it?Let's just say that you're inside of a ball of light.

"Probe let's go back to headquarters,Ochobot gave another type of power to the new girl."the green alien shouted retreating back to their headquarters.

BoBoiBoy just stared at you in awe even though he's going blind from to much light he's seeing.But it was still worth it for him.

Then suddenly,you opened your eyes and all of the light disappeared in thin air.

Your knees have touched the ground as well as your hands,you were panting heavily,your hair's all over your face,your head hurts,your body wants to give up and you can't see anything but white.

Ochobot and BoBoiBoy approached you but it was too late,your body hit the floor with the help of merciless gravity.

You opened your eyes for the second time only to see yourself that your in your room with your friends.

You gained back your vision so you can see things clearly but your head still hurts so bad.Yaya and Ying noticed you and give you a big bear hug.

"Y/N!You're finally awake!!"Yaya cheered.

"Yeah,We thought you were already dead!"Gopal laughed nervously but only to get death glares from Yaya and Ying.

"Woah,how long was I been out?",you sat up while holding your head.

"Oh!Not that long.Just a couple of hours,I think"Ying replied.

"Here Y/N,I made biscuits for you so you can feel much better!"Yaya exclaimed holding her basket on her arm.

You can't help but notice your other two friends who are shaking their heads trying to say 'no' to you.

You noticed what they're going through and smirked,"Oh,c'mon,guys.Maybe it's not 'that' bad" you said loud enough for Yaya to hear it.

She realized what you blurted so she looked back to Ying and Gopal giving them her death glares and eyes on fire.

Ying and Gopal realized the signal of their end of life,"Wh-what?We d-don't know what she's talking about,r-right Ying?"

"Y-yes,definitely no"

"hehehe"you laughed at their sudden actions as you took one cookie from her basket.

You tried to bite the cookie but it didn't cracked so you decided to swallowed it whole.You chewed carefully the cookie while looking at your two friends drop their jaws.You look at Yaya waiting for a response from you but once the taste of the cookie touched your tongue,you regretted your actions and hoping you just said 'no' a while ago.You felt like you're about to die from the horrible taste it gave!

"So,what do you think,Y/N?"Yaya leaned closer hoping not to get negative words from you.

"Oh,right.......well......ahhhh..."you said while finding some words to say to Yaya so you turn your eyes to the two once again with their thumbs-up on showing that you need to say some thing good.

"Oh!Yeah!It tasted goolahh....it tasted glffft....."you continued trying to say 'good' but you can't while Yaya just stared at you with a blank face.

The duo noticed your situation so they scooted near you and decided to help,"What Y/N's trying to say is that your cookie was good!"Ying snapped

"Oh yeah!.....What a twist!"you excaimed acting like everything is A-O great.(QuickA/N:Can you guess the reference?)

Eventually,Ochobot came saving your butt and gave you a hug,"Y/N,thank goodness you're awake",

"Oh,yeah....Never been better.........Although my head hurts a little.Anyway,what happened?Who was that green boxed-headed alien-looking like thing?"

"You happened,Y/N"

"What?"

"I'm sorry,Y/N.But I think I gave you the wrong power"

"Seriously,Ochobot...I don't understand!You need to tell me something I don't know!"

"Well,I gave you a power through watches and so are they.And I might have given you the wrong power,the one nobody can handle.The electromagnetic waves manipulation power"

"Wow,what a mouthful power name"Gopal sarcastically uttered.

"Ish!Shush it Gopal!Keep going Ochobot.Y/N needs to know every single detail about her power"Yaya insisted but still holding her basket.

"It means you can control any waves than can travel through matter and through empty space,low energy and low frequency radio waves up to high energy and high frequency gamma rays.The easiest type of electromagnetic wave that can be handled and is visible to the naked eye is called light-"

"Wait,light is just one type of electromagnetic wave.There is a wide range of electromagnetic waves that make up the electromagnetic spectrum."you started to be scientific(QuickA/N:oh yeah...)

"Yeah,that's what I'm about to tell to you.The electromagnetic spectrum consists-"

"Of seven main types of waves"

"what?"

"Ish,I already know about that"

"Oh,yeah,what are those?"Gopal butted in hoping that you're just bragging.But little did he know that you're cleverer than this.

You cleared your throat,"Let's start first on the low energy and low freaquency types of waves.

1.)Radio waves-are low frequency,low energy electromagnetic wave that has a wavelength longer than about 30 cm.This wave have the least amount of energy.
2.)Microwaves- the waves that can easily pass through smoke,light rain, and clouds,which makes them useful for transmitting information by sattelites.
3.)Light-is a type of electromagnetic wave that the eyes detect.
4.)Infrared waves-an electromagnetic wave with a wavelength shorter than a microwave but longer than light.
And now for the high frequency and high energy electromagnetic waves,
5.)Ultraviolet waves-an electromagnetic wave with a slightly shorter wavelength and higher frequency than light.These waves carry enough energy to cause particles of matter to combine or break apart and form other types of matter.
6.)X-rays-high energy electromagnetic waves that have slightly shorter wavelengths and higher frequencies than ultraviolet waves.They have energy to pass through skin and muscle.
7.)Gamma rays-this waves are produced by vibrations within the nucleus of an atom.They have shorter wavelengths and higher frequencies than any other form of electromagnetic wave.Gamma rays carry so much energy that they can penetrate about 10 cm of lead,one of the densest element.Any questions,Gopal?"

The others jaw dropped,except for Ochobot,from your thorough explaination.

"Well then,I think you know everything you need to know about your power.But there's only one thing you should know about......"Ochobot explained.

"Well then,what is it?"you questioned.

"You can only use light and any other form of electromagnetic waves that has low energy,but you can never ever use the waves with high energy and high frequency!"

"Awwwww.....why not?"

"YOU CAN RELEASE A HIGH ENERGY ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES THAT CAN CAUSE PARTICLES OF ANY MATTER TO BREAK APART OR COMBINE TO ANY OTHER FORM OF MATTER AND YOU CAN KILL ANY LIFE THAT SURROUNDS YOU!AND I'M SAYING IT IN A VERY BAD WAY!!"Ochobot shouted flailing his robotic arms.

"Oh,then light it is."you surrendered.

"Oh,guys we need to go home.It's super dark already.",Yaya worriedly stated as the others agreed.

So you bid your 'goodbyes' and talk to Ochobot more about them,their adventures,how they got their powers,how they meet Ochobot and how this 'Adu Du' and 'Probe' became their enemies.

His storytelling made you to replay something again.The similarities of your grandmother's adventure with theirs.Though,you didn't want to contribute an additional pain in the ass so,you set aside that thought for a moment.

"Man,I'm experiencing super weird phenomenon here.Kids with powers,talking robot and an alien trying to kill innocent children that the government secret facilities didn't even recognize this unnatural events happening in this small island."

Ochobot laughed at your point given."Hehe,what else can you do now?"

"Hehe,yeah"Then your headache strikes,"Ugh,my head hurts.I think I need more rest"

"Yeah you should",a familiar voice was heard by your ears.

"I'm just going downstairs if you need me."Ochobot 'purposely' excused himself making the scene just the two of you.

You looked from where the voice came from and only to see BoBoiBoy leaning his shoulder at the side of the door.

"So your head still hurts,"he started to chat and sat beside you.

"Yeah,I feel like I'm gonna puke now"you said with a smirk on your face.

"Please don't"you two started to laugh at the joke you're making

"right beside ya!"

"no..."

"Oh,you know I will...Bleeeeech,blaaaaaargh"you said while mimicking the sounds of a person vomiting.

"Oh no!So disgusting!"BoBoiBoy shouted like if it was real vomit.

"But seriously,do you already know about what happened earlier and......about my dangerous power?"

"Yeah,Ochobot already explained it to me.And don't worry,you've got us,we can teach you how to handle your power!Besiiiiidddeeesss,your power's purrretty scientific(QuickA/N:oh yeah...)"the dino cap boy stated acting like a scientist.

"Hehe,yeah..."after saying those words,a pillow suddenly made in contact with your face.You find out that BoBoiBoy slammed you with it,and you realized that he wanted a pillow fight just to cheer you up!

The two of you continued to fight while laughing your socks off all night long until you two get tired.

ΔΔΔΔsneak peakΔΔΔΔ

"What is beyond (Y/N)'s watch?"

"You better be done once I face your fu---"

"I hate you so bad..."

"Ish,still arrogant!"

"Yeah,yeah,I know,I know,if he crossed the line,there you can kill him."

"yes,and that's definitely normal for him"

"Since you know how to solve Polynomials...ANSWER THIS EQUATION!!"

"positive minus negative equals to...........negative??"

"Hayyy...I know,my grandson's growing up"

A/N

Woah what?Bummer,I can't think of any power okay!!Science has been always in my head...like all the time!!And I know,what a crappy chapter,but atleast you had a pillow fight with cutie pie.Hihihi....Anyways,I know there's not much of chemistry happening on both of you but after all that meeting new friends nonesense....then you'll need to get ready your lab coat,safety goggles and gloves because the chemical reaction on both of you is about to blow!!Oh yeah!!Anyways(again),GOODNIGHT AND DON'T FORGET TO PRAY BEFORE YOU SLEEP OKAY?!
~MayorFuzzyPants

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 46 5
characters and show belongs to Monsta(Animonsta) Septutlets moved in temporarily to Pulau Rintis, But at that day, strange events happen. age order: ...
42.9K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
39.5K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
26.1K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...