Lights, Cameras, & Harry Styl...

بواسطة xSnowKiss

Harry Styles will be playing your love interest. Those were the words Amber dreaded to hear. With a lot of ba... المزيد

Prologue
1: Parties, Food, & Harry Styles
2: News, Consequences, & Harry Styles
3: Trouble, Hatred, & Harry Styles
4: Rants, Madness, & Harry Styles
5: Concert, Lies, & Harry Styles
6: Donuts, Revenge, & Harry Styles
7: Movies, Popcorn, & Harry Styles
8: Dinner, Laughs, & Harry Styles
9: Showers, Directors, & Harry Styles
10: Balconies, Tears, & Harry Styles
12: Beers, Confession, & Harry Styles
13: Cereal, Laughs, & Harry Styles
14: Bonfires, Marshmellows, & Harry Styles
15: Hangovers, Titanic, & Harry Styles
16: Cream, Fettuccine, & Harry Styles
17: Reconnections, Jealousy, & Harry Styles
18: Insomnia, Bonding, & Harry Styles
19: Walks, Surprises, & Harry Styles
20: Games, Carousals, & Harry Styles
21: Realization, Emma, & Harry Styles
22: Cinnamon, Tweets, & Harry Styles
23: Makeup, Scenes, & Harry Styles
24: Texts, Takeout, & Harry Styles
25: Friends, Rubbish, & Harry Styles
26: Risks, Apologies, & Harry Styles
27: Tea, Films, & Harry Styles
28: Cake, Falling, & Harry Styles
29: Lunch, Calls, & Harry Styles
30: Planes, Reunions, & Harry Styles
31: Cupcakes, Kisses, & Harry Styles
32: Family, Bars, & Harry Styles
33: Cars, Mistakes, & Harry Styles
34: Snogs, Decisions, & Harry Styles
35: Truth, Niall, & Harry Styles
36: Tears, Goodbyes, & Harry Styles
37: Dreams, Moments, & Harry Styles
38: Limos, Premieres, & Harry Styles
39: London, Coffee, & Harry Styles
40: Endings, Beginnings, & Harry Styles
Epilogue
The Soundtrack
Author's Note

11: Trips, Beaches, & Harry Styles

393K 4.9K 2.8K
بواسطة xSnowKiss

-Harry-

"That should be everything." Liam slams the limo's trunk shut as I stare at him tiredly. I barely got any sleep last night and I feel as if I'm about to fall over any second.

"Cheer up, Haz." Louis slaps my back, causing me to fall forward. He holds me back before I can.

"I'm exhausted." I groan, leaning onto the older boy. Louis chuckles and motions me into the limo.

"Go on in. Take a nap if you must." I grumble nonsense words beneath my breath and slide into limo, leaning my head back on the cushioned seats.

"I'm hungry." I hear Niall complain as the he takes a seat across from me. "Can we stop for some food?"

"Bloody hell, Niall." Zayn grumbles, sitting beside him. "You're always hungry."

"And how is that my fault?" Niall retorts.

"I agree with Niall." Amber's voice says. My eyes are beginning to droop but I was able to catch a glimpse of her taking a seat by Zayn.

"We'll stop by a McDonalds on the way." Liam informs us, walking over and sitting down left from me. Louis slides in beside me, closing the limo door.

"Yay, burgers!" Louis exclaims, making me chuckle in my sleepy state.

"Move closer, Lou." I order, tiredly motioning Louis to scoot closer. When he does, I rest my head on his shoulder, letting out a loud yawn.

"Why are you so tired, Haz?" Louis asks. "What were you and Amber doing all night?"

I may be half asleep, but I feel my cheeks burn red as I slide down to rest my head on his lap instead.

"Absolutely nothing!" Amber snaps. "I got my well-deserved sleep. I don't see why Harry didn't."

Is she serious? Does she not realize she's what kept me up all night? After she told me that story about her father, I found it hard to sleep. All that had occurred around the time I'd met Amber yet I never knew a thing and I treated her like dirt. I've never felt so guilty and ashamed. When someone tells you to watch your words because you never know what someone else could be going through, they're right. I didn't watch my words or actions and I hurt Amber while she was already hurting. Now all I wanted to was make it up to her. But I can't seem to think of a way how. She hates me.

Louis pats my back, his other hand buried in my curls. "Something was probably keeping him up. A nightmare?"

I ignore him and all he does is continue to rub my back as sleep slowly begins to consume me.

"How far is McDonalds?" I hear Niall's voice faintly ask.

"Be patient, Niall." Liam orders.

"Have you seen my mirror?"

"It should be in your suitcase, Zayn..."

I pass out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I don't know how long I was out. When I woke up, I could hear the road of the ocean outside. I let out a yawn, stretching as I bring myself up into a sitting position. The first thing I noticed was that Louis was long out. His head was rested back on the soft seat and he was snoring softly, his lips parted. I chuckle to myself. Looking away from my best mate, my eyes find Amber. She's also asleep, her head resting on Zayn's shoulder. He wasn't awake either. I frown, looking away from them and over to Liam. He was the one awake, madly texting into his phone but cautious not to wake Niall who is passed out on his lap.

"You're awake." Liam says suddenly, shoving his phone into his trouser pocket. "You were out quite a long while. We're just about there."

"When did they fall asleep?" I ask him, motioning to the sleeping bodies.

"'bout an hour ago." Liam informs me. "Niall actually went out the minute he finished his chicken nuggets."

I gape. "You lads had McDonalds without me?!"

Liam chuckles, draping an arm around the sleeping Niall. Niall lets out a soft snore. "Louis didn't want to wake you, but he made sure to get you a Big Mac."

"Nice lad." I smile at the snoring Louis. "Where's it at?"

"Check beneath your feet." Liam tells me, ruffling Niall's hair. The boy doesn't even stir.

I do, reaching for the McDonalds bag that sat between my feet and Louis'. I pry it open, cringing as the sound of the bag crinkling echoes throughout the silent limo. I pull out the Bic Mac and take a large bite before setting the bag back on the floor.

"We've arrived." The driver, a bold man with a short beard, sticks his head out of the window that separated us from him.

"Thank you." Liam smiles politely before his eyes turn to face me. "Will you wake Louis while I attempt to wake up the others?" I nod, finishing up my burger and turning to shake the sleeping boy.

"Lou," I whisper. "Wake up. We're here." Louis moans, lifting his head lightly from my shoulder. Wow, I think. That was easier than I thought.

"Are we home?" He mumbles, looking around tiredly. I chuckle, patting the top of his head.

"No, Lou. We arrived at the beach house." Louis rubs at his eyes, releasing a loud yawn.

"We're here?"

I nod, still chuckling as I look over at Liam. He'd somehow managed to wake Niall who was grumbling not very nice words beneath his breath. Liam was struggling to wake up Zayn though. No matter how hard he shook him, the Bradford boy wouldn't budge.

"We're here?" Amber's groggy voice asks as she stretches up her arms. Liam nods in her direction before turning his attention back towards Zayn.

"I've got him." I tell Liam, moving his aside to kneel in front of the lad. "Zayn," I whisper into his ear. "Niall broke your mirror."

"WHAT?!" Zayn's suddenly up. I swear, you could almost see smoke coming out of his ears. "NIALL?!"

"W-what?" Niall stammers in confusion.

"Zayn. Zayn, calm down." I hold his shoulders, pushing him back onto the seat. "I was kidding. Your mirror's fine."

"Why would you joke about something like that?!" Zayn snaps, crossing his arms. I could hear the Amber and the lads laughing around me, except for Niall who still seemed a little confused.

"Maybe you'd want to think twice before refusing to wake up." Liam states, walking past us to open the limo's door. "Now c'mon, lads. Let's get the cases out of the trunk." Liam disappears out the door, followed by an angry Zayn, confused Niall, and tired Louis. Amber and I exit behind them, neither of us making eye contact. Ever since the previous night, she seems to be ignoring me. Why was she ignoring me? She was the one who spilled her guts to me in the first place.

"Louis, Niall..." Liam pulls the suitcases out of the trunk, dropping them at the feet of their owner. "Zayn, Harry..." He slams my navy blue case in front of me, returning to grab his and Amber's.  He slams the trunk shut, turning to face us.

"I don't want any arguing over with room you cho-" He doesn't get to finish. Louis was already racing towards the front door, Niall and Zayn close behind him. Liam frowns, angrily taking his suitcase and dragging it along after them.

"Need help?" I offer Amber, forcing a small smile in her direction. Her face is impassive as she shakes her head. She strides past me, struggling to pull her pink suitcase.

"Bloody hell, Amber." I scowl, jogging up and snatching the suitcase out of her hands. "Don't fuck with me. You obviously need help."

"And why are you suddenly being so nice?" She snaps back at me, making a grab for her suitcase but I pull it away.

"Is it a crime to be nice once in a while?" I retort, stomping past her, both our cases in hand. She stalks after me, glaring at me as she passes. Well then. Someone's off her rocker. I look at my surroundings as I climb up the porch steps, dragging the suitcases along with me. The beach was visible to my left, the blue waves crashing gracefully against the shore and the seagulls flapping around the waters. It was quite a lovely sight. It made me excited to slip on my swimming trunks and head out into the water. The last time I went swimming was a few weeks before my encounter with Amber. After that, everything seemed to have gone downhill. The fun ended. The pressure started. I missed the relaxation that the beach brought. Maybe I'd be able to finally relax this week; to finally forget everything going on with Amber even though she'd be around. Just maybe we'd be able to get past what occurred years back.

"That's not fair!" I hear Louis complain as I reach the top of the stairs and the hall that held all the rooms.  "Why does he get the good view?!" Louis stomps out of the last room, arms crossed.

"It's just a room, Lou." I chuckle, putting Amber's case on the floor and opening the first door. I step inside, dropping my suitcase on the bed and admiring the place. The bed was covered in white sheets and a nice flat screen stood on the dresser in front of it. I stroll over to the open bedroom window, letting the hair seep in and blow through my curls. The view was OK. It showed me a good part of the beach. I was never picky though. A room was a room and if I wanted to see the whole beach, I'd just go outside.

"Well," Louis' voice startles me. "Looks like we're neighbors." I turn my back to the window, meeting Louis' eyes.

"I don't see why it matters what room you get." I say, leaning against the window frame. Louis frowns, running a hand through his tousled, brown locks.

"It's not fair that Zayn always gets the best room."

"It's just a room." I repeat. "We're just lucky there are enough rooms for the each of us." Louis nods, agreeing only slightly.

"But if I have nightmares, I'm sleeping with you."

"Anytime." I chuckle.

"So," Niall's head peers through the door. "Who wants to head down to the beach?"

"Me!" Louis and I exclaim simultaneously, turning to grin madly at each other. Niall grins back.

"Then get your trunks on. Liam and I are already ready." We both nod and I begin to strip, prying my shirt over my head and slipping off my trousers.

"Geez, Haz." Louis teases. "Not in public!" I roll my eyes, wiggling off my boxers.

"As if you've never seen me naked." I smirk, walking over to my suitcase which sat on the bed.

"Too many times." Louis shakes his head, sauntering out the door. I chuckle, opening up my case to find my colorful trunks right on top. I grab them and slide them on, running a hand through my mess of curls before sprinting out the room. I don't bother to check out the rest of the house as I dash out the door and towards the blue waves. Niall, Liam, and Zayn are already there. Niall and Liam seem to be laughing madly at Zayn who was sitting down on the sand, arms crossed and lips pursed.

"What crawled into your trousers?" I ask, laughing softly as I approach them. Zayn scowls, burying his fist in the sand.

"He's too chicken to come into the water." Niall singsongs, splashing water onto a giggling Liam.

"You know I can't swim!" Zayn groans, frustratingly burying his face in hands.

"Why didn't you lads wait for me?!" Louis' voice calls from the distance. I turn my head to see him running in our direction, his hair flying back due to the wind.

"C'mon, Zayn." I nudge him with my foot. "You know you want to get in the water."

"What if I drown?" He shoots back. "Wait if a wave comes and swoops me in?" I roll my eyes, tugging at his arm as Louis approaches us.

"What's with him?"

"Still can't swim." I inform Lou, pulling Zayn onto his face. Zayn looks out into the water, flinching.

"You survived a boat," Louis tells him. "You'll survive the water."

"But-"

"C'mon." I drag Zayn towards the shore. "Have some fun."

"If I drown, I'm blaming you." Zayn grumbles. Louis laughs, running past us and splashing into the waves. Even though it was a struggle, I manage to get Zayn in the shallow area where the water reached his knees.

"Well," I smile at him. "It's an improvement." Niall waddles over to us, taking us both by surprise as he tackles Zayn into the water.

"Niall!" Zayn shouts, falling back but managing to keep his head from going under. I throw my head back and laugh, kneeling down and swimming towards Liam and Lou who were laughing from a distance.

"Hey," I say as I reach them. "Where's Amber?"

Louis shrugs. "She said she didn't feel like coming down." I frown, a million thoughts running through my head. What's going on with her? Why is she being so antisocial today? Does she maybe feel uncomfortable around the boys? Nah, that can't be it. Something must be bothering her. I know so. What, I have no clue. But wanted to find out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...
60K 1.2K 14
Louis and Harry had finally admitted their feelings for one another and had just started a serious relationship, but would everyone be as understandi...
14K 317 19
Larry Stylinson is back, and this time dealing with the stress of being as famous as they are! Stress wedges in between Louis and Harry, as well as t...
106K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...