The Agreement | Raura

alyssa13555 द्वारा

~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Phone Call
Chapter 2: The Answer
Chapter 3: The Rules
Chapter 4: The Next Morning
Chapter 5: The Studio
Chapter 6: The Invite
Chapter 7: The Dinner
Chapter 8: The Public Announcement
Chapter 9: The Reactions
Chapter 10: The Concern
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: The Surprise
Chapter 13: The Escape Attempt
Chapter 14: The Hunger
Chapter 15: The Bad Day
Chapter 16: The Sugar
Chapter 17: The Jealousy
Chapter 18: The Glare
Chapter 19: The Argument
Chapter 20: The Return
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Shock
Chapter 23: The Flashback
Chapter 24: The Text Messages
Chapter 25: The Look
Chapter 26: The Confession
Chapter 27: The Reunion
Chapter 28: The Talk
Chapter 29: The Date
Chapter 30: The Deal
Chapter 31: The Movie
Epilogue: The Happily Ever After
100K Views

Author's Note

8.9K 118 12
alyssa13555 द्वारा

Hey guys!
I'm very excited to be starting this book! I've never done anything like this before and honestly never thought I would. I always thought I wouldn't be able to handle it or I would put too much effort into something that nobody reads.

But I was reading a Raura book and suddenly had the urge to try it. It may not be good. I won't have some update schedule that I stick to because I still have a life but I'll try to update as often as I can.

I don't really know the storyline for this book. I don't know where it's gonna go or how it's gonna play out but I'll figure it out as I go and hopefully it won't be terrible.

If you actually read all of that I seriously love you so much because truthfully I'm not one who usually reads author's notes and I usually skip right to the story. So if you're one of the rare gems reading this. Feel special because you are exceptionally special.

I hope everyone enjoys this book. I hope I enjoy the journey of writing a book as well. Please enjoy and leave your feedback. Thank you.

The beautiful cover was made by the lovely TheRauraParadise . Thank you so much!

Started: May 6, 2017
Completed: January 4, 2019

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
6.6K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
129K 8.5K 72
When it comes to relationships, timing, is in fact, a really big bitch. Why? Because two people can be so, so compatible. They can have the same inte...