The School: Bad Boy Is A Daddy

By 8o8_iNSANiTY

More

Prologue
Parties and Lap Dances (SYTYCW)
Lingering Thoughts
Car Washes and Dance Classes
School Projects and Two Year Old's?
20 Questions and Family Dinners
Gossip Is A Bitch
Untitled...
School Fights and First Kisses
It's All Unicorn's and Rainbows
Date Nite
Carnival Time With Brooklyn
Dancing and Youtube Videos
Valentine Surprises
School Dances and Labels
Dance Practice and Bitch Slaps
Strip Clubs and Rock Stars
Can You Say Cliche?
3 Hour Drives and Pampering
Competitions & Couple Time
Shopping & Two Cent Hookers
Meeting The Grandparents
Project Time
Could It Be Betrayal?
Sleep Over
Bruised & Bloody
True Love or Tragedy
Vacation's & Skyping
N&C...R&R
Closet Nymph?
Best Birthday Ever? I Think So!
Wet T-Shirt Contest!
A Trip of a Lifetime
Unexpected Happenings
Drifting
What A Few Bumps and Bruises When It Come's To Saving The Princess?
Heart Broken
Numb
So, What Do You Say?
Epilogue

Baby Mama Drama

329K 4.6K 914
By 8o8_iNSANiTY

I know, I know... Bad Cristy! I've made you all wait longer then I usually do to update...But I had one hell of a busy weekend with my nephew's blessing/party on Saturday (which I had to help prep for on Friday) a bunch of easter egg hunts, two birthday parties and an easter party ON Sunday...Then I decided to get a little tipsy, let me tell you NOT GOOD! SO I endded up nursing a hang over on Monday, definitely NOT FUN...Anyway's here's the next chap and I hope you all like it I know I do =)

Oh, oh, oh slideshow to the side with the cast well some of them anyway since I forgot who I was casting as Jessica lol! Hope you like them & thank you all for the tips!  

I could use more suggestions for Jessica, Samantha and Jay too =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

*****************

Celeste had spent the rest of Sunday with Jay. They needed to figure out what they were going to do for the competition and they only had two weeks to figure it out. They had talked to Billie to get the run down on the competition. The competition wasn’t a very big one and there were only going to be four rounds before the finals. The first two would be on Friday night and the next two Saturday night. Sunday would be the finals and the winning couple would be announced then. 

Monday morning came along and Celeste was still stressing out over the competition. She and Jay had come up with the different dances they were going to do the day before. But, as always Celeste would worry herself to death until the competition came around. It didn’t help that they only had two weeks to perfect five dances. Usually they would have at least a month to prepare. Celeste had already made plans with Jay to meet up at her place after school. They would be working their asses off everyday from here on out. 

Celeste slung her bag over her shoulder and walked onto the already packed campus. Her mind was racing with all the different possibilities she and Jay could use. With her eyes cast to the ground and her thought swirling Celeste didn’t notice the wall of flesh step into her path until she rammed right into a very solid and defined chest. Celeste’s eyes shot up and a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Nate was standing there grinning down at her. 

“Morning beautiful,” he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind Celeste’s ear.

“Good morning,” Celeste said shifting from foot to foot.

“Come on,” Nate said tugging on her hand. “I’ll walk you to class.”

Nate’s large warm hand curled around Celeste’s smaller one and led her into the building. The hallway went deathly quiet as the two walked down the hall. Celeste tried not to let it get to her. Once again she was stuck with the fact that everyone in this school seemed so fascinated with she and Nate. What was up with that? People were weird. They headed to Celeste’s locker first so she could switch out her books. Hunter and the twins came up shortly after. 

“We were wondering why everyone was so quite.” Nina commented leaning against the locker next to Celeste’s. “Now we know why,”

“It’s so cute,” Maddie cooed patting Celeste on the cheek lightly.

“People need to get a life,” Celeste huffed closing her locker. “It’s like they’ve never seen two people holding hands,”

“No, they’ve just never seen the two of you,” Nina said pointing to Nate and Celeste “Holding hands.”

“Like I said they need to get a life,” Celeste said rolling her eyes. “Why so quiet this morning?” she asked eyeing Hunter who was leaning against a locker across the hall.

He shrugged but said nothing.

“He didn’t get laid this weekend.” Maddie shrugged

“Not everything has to do with getting laid, you know that right?” Hunter questioned pushing himself off the locker. “It doesn’t matter anyway, let’s just get to class.”

The group stood back and watched as Hunter walked down the hall with his hand stuffed in his pockets. Celeste wasn’t sure but she could’ve sworn that Hunter’s shoulders were slumped and he was missing the pep-in-his-step. Celeste eyebrows furrowed in confusion. First because of how Hunter was acting and second he never walked to class without her. Something must be seriously wrong if he was acting this way. Celeste made a mental note to find out what was wrong with him later.

Once at her class Nate kissed Celeste’s cheek and walked off to his own class. Celeste ignored the stares and whispers as she made a b-line to her seat next to Hunter. Sitting on her chair Celeste reached over and poked Hunter’s shoulder. His head which had been resting on the desk shot up. Celeste jumped up bit at the sudden action and frowned. There was something different about Hunter and she couldn’t put her finger on it. 

“Are you alright?” Celeste asked “You seem different today.”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” Hunter said shrugging it off.

“You know you can talk to me right?” Celeste questioned softly

“I know,” he nodded “Right now I just need to figure some stuff out. When I’m ready I’ll talk to you.”

“Okay,” Celeste nodded and went to working checking over her homework. 

The rest of the day flew by and Celeste found herself leaning against her car after school with Nate standing in front of her. Celeste bit her lip and looked down at her hand which Nate was holding. Well more like playing with. He kept fiddling with her fingers. 

“So...” Nate said slowly “You’re practicing with Jay today.”

“Yes, and you have to go to work.” Celeste said 

“Will you come over for dinner?” Nate asked hopefully.

“If Jay and I finish in time then I would love to.” Celeste smiled

“Okay, I’ll let you go then,” Nate whispered kissing Celeste’s forehead. 

Skipping her stop at Danny’s Celeste drove straight home from school. Pulling into her driveway Celeste parked next to Jay’s car. Celeste knew that as soon as she walked into the house she would find him raiding her fridge. She was right of course. Celeste walked into the kitchen and found Jay sitting there eating her nutella and strawberries. Celeste narrowed her eyes at him and scowled - those were her favorite and he was eating the all. Jay grinned back sheepishly and put the snacks away.

“I knew there was a reason why I shouldn’t have told where the hide-a-key was.” Celeste grumbled and dumped her bag on the counter. “Let’s get to work you pig.”

For the next 3 ½ hours Celeste and Jay worked one routine. They had decided to just work out their different dances and then figure out which they were going to use on what day the week of the competition. They were a mass of panting sweaty bodies by the time they finished. Celeste and Jay were both sprawled out on the floor in Celeste’s basement (which was also her own little dance studio) trying to calm their racing hearts. They really went all out today. 

After Jay left Celeste went and took a nice cool shower. It was a little after six so she still had time to get over to Nate’s for dinner. Celeste had to say that for only three hours of practice with Jay they had done pretty good. Celeste had a good feeling that all their routines would be damn good by the time of the competition. She just hoped they would be good enough to wow the judges. With that thought came another, Celeste decided that she would her friends opinions once she and Jay had all of their routines down. 

Smoothing out her knee length dress Celeste knocked on the Anderson’s door. She hoped that Nate had at least let his mom know that she might be coming over for dinner. A few seconds after knocking the door opened to reveal Jessica.

“Hiya, Cece,” Jess grinned pulling Celeste into the house. “Nate’s not back yet but, he called and said you might come over for dinner.”

“Hello sweetie,” Mrs. Anderson cooed pulling Celeste away from Jess and giving her a hug.

“Hi, Mrs. Anderson,” Celeste returning the gesture.

“Please, call me Andrea,” Mrs. Anderson said “I keep forgetting to tell you that.”

“Okay,” Celeste nodded with a small smile. 

“Make yourself at home,” Andrea said gesturing to the living room. “My husband and Nate should be here soon and dinner will be ready by then.”

Celeste walked into the living room where Jess was playing with Brooklyn. The little girl hadn’t seen her yet and Celeste wanted to keep it that way for a little bit. Celeste liked just sitting there and watching Brooklyn associate with other people. It was fascinating to watch how children reacted to someone older. Not long after Jess excused herself to take a quick shower before dinner. Brooklyn then noticed Celeste sitting there and ran straight to her. 

Celeste and Brooklyn sat and played for a little bit. After another minute or so the door bell rang. Celeste wasn’t sure what to do, Jess was still in the shower and Andrea was still busy finishing up dinner. She sat there and bit her lip as Brooklyn continued to play with her hair. Andrea peeked around the wall and smiled sheepishly at Celeste.

“Would you mind getting that, I’m up to my elbows in cookie dough.” Andrea said showing her dough covered hands.

“Sure,” Celeste said picking up Brooklyn and placing her on her hip.

Brooklyn was giggling like crazy as Celeste tickled her on the way to the door. Celeste was laughing right a long with her when she finally reached the door and opened it. A girl around Celeste’s age was standing there. 

“Um, hi?” Celeste said her words coming out as more of a question.

“Who are you?” the girl sneered, looking Celeste up at down like she was trash.

Celeste wasn’t one for confrontation but, she did not like the look this girl was giving her. “I’m a guest, you are?” Celeste asked 

“I’m her mother,” the girl said nodding at Brooklyn. Another voice sound at the same time. “Sam?” it was Nate.

Celeste looked over the girls shoulder to see Nate standing in the driveway looking at the girl as if he had seen a ghost. Celeste looked back at the girl - Sam - she had a strange look in her eyes. Celeste wasn’t sure what to say, what could she say? Brooklyn’s mother was standing there in front of her! The same mother who just walked out of Brooklyn’s life and never looked back. 

“Come to mommy,” Sam said reaching out for Brooklyn.

“No,” Brooklyn shook her head. “Mommy,” she said wrapping her arms around Celeste’s neck.

Celeste’s mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. She looked at Brooklyn in shock. She hadn’t heard that, had she? Brooklyn didn’t just call her mommy, right? Celeste looked over at Nate who looked just as shocked as she felt. Celeste definitely heard that right. 

“This whore is not your mother,” Sam hissed trying to pull Brooklyn away from Celeste.

Celeste gripped the little tighter to her chest and turned her body away from Sam. “Don’t do that,” Celeste snapped “What is wrong with you, you’re scaring her.”

Nate snapped out of his shocked stated and stalked to the door. He pushed the fact that Brooklyn had called Celeste mommy to the back his mind. Right, now the girl who was Brooklyn’s ‘supposed’ mother was here and scaring his daughter. 

“You need to leave,” Nate whispered harshly positioning himself between Celeste, Brooklyn and Sam. “I don’t know what you think you are doing here but, you are not welcome here.”

“I’m here to see my daughter.” Sam spat.

“Come on, honey,” Mr. Anderson said wrapping his arm around Celeste’s shoulders and led her into the house. 

Nate was fuming. How dare this girl come back here spouting crap about wanting to see HIS daughter. Sam had no rights to Brooklyn, she lost them all when she dropped off with his family and never looked back. If she actually thought that he would allow her to see Brook she was sadly mistaken. 

“No,” Nate hissed “There is no way in hell I am letting you anywhere near my daughter.”

“She is my daughter too,” Sam snapped

“According to law, you are nothing. I am her sole guardian. Her only parent.” Nate fumed. He was closed to losing control and he didn’t want that. “You lost all rights to call her your daughter the day you left her here and then six months later signed over your rights as her mother.”

Who the hell is that bitch?” Sam hissed pointing to the closed door. “Why the fuck is my daughter calling her mommy?”

“Who she is, is none of your damn concern. Now get the hell off of my property before I call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing and harassment.” Nate warned

“This isn’t over Nate, I will see my daughter whether you let me or not.” Sam hissed before leaving. 

Celeste was pacing Brooklyn’s room trying to calm the crying child. Brooklyn had started crying once Sam tried to pull her out of Celeste’s arms. Celeste was mad, she had never been so upset in her life. It’s one thing to act like a total bitch to someone, it’s something else entirely when you scare a child. Celeste knew that her emotions were rubbing off on Brooklyn and she was trying really hard to calm herself. 

The front door slammed close causing Celeste to jump a bit. She watched the hallway as Nate stomped into his room and slammed his door closed as well. Brooklyn was clam enough now so Celeste walked into the living room and handed her to a confused looking Jess. Celeste made her way back to Nate’s room and knocked softly before opening the door. 

Nate was sitting there on his bed with his head in his hands. Celeste could see how tense his shoulders were. It was much more obvious since he didn’t have a shirt on. She closed the door quietly behind her and walked over to him. Not knowing what to do exactly Celeste knelt behind him on the bed and ran her hands slowly over his shoulders. His body shivered beneath her fingertips but, other then that he didn’t move. 

“You okay?” she whispered. No answer.

Climbing off the bed Celeste knelt down in front of him. She pulled his hands away from his face but, he didn’t look up; just continued to glare at the floor. Framing his face in her hands Celeste lifted his face so she could look into his eyes. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were hard. Even though Celeste’s eye’s were no leveled with his, Nate kept them cast down. Celeste sighed, she didn’t know what to do.

Nate’s eyes snapped up to her’s. “She called you mommy,” he whispered 

Celeste nodded and whispered “I know,”

Nate gathered Celeste into his arms and lifted her body off the floor. He settled her on his lap so that she was straddling him and held her tightly. His arms around her waist, hands pressed firmly on her back; he didn’t want to let go. Nate felt as Celeste’s soft hands trailed up his arms and around his shoulders, holding him just as tight. Being like this with her made him feel a hundred times better. 

Celeste closed her eyes and buried her face in the side of his neck, breathing him in. He smelt of motor oil, sweat and just pure man, it was intoxicating. She knew he needed this, this hug. Celeste didn’t care that he had just gotten home from work and was filthy, he needed it. 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Celeste asked

“Not right now,” Nate said with a shake of his head. 

“Whenever you’re ready then,” Celeste nodded “I’ll be here.”

Nate’s arms tightened around her. He knew that life would have been so much better with her around in the past. If he had paid for attention to her back then, then maybe he wouldn’t have been that guy he used to be. He wouldn’t trade Brooklyn for it though, not ever. But, if Celeste were there from the beginning when this whole mess started with Sam maybe, just maybe Nate would’ve gotten through it a lot better. 

They stayed that way locked in each others arms for a while longer. When Celeste finally unwrapped herself from him she had him go and take a shower. Celeste walked back out to the living room where Nate’s family was sitting. Brooklyn was playing with one of her dolls as if nothing had happened earlier. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson looked stress and Jess looked pissed (guess she knew what happened). Andrea looked up at the sound of Celeste’s entrance and stood from her seat.

“Is he okay?” Andrea asked. 

She knew how much it upset him when it came to Samantha. 

“He will be,” Celeste nodded 

“Thank you,” Andrea said pulling Celeste into a hug. “I don’t know what would have happened if you weren’t here.”

“I’m sure it would’ve been alright.” Celeste whispered 

Nate came out soon after and took Brooklyn into his arms. He squeezed his little girl to him as hard as he could with out hurting her. She was his world and nothing was going to take her away from him. Not even a some girl who thought that it would be alright to just waltz back into their lives as if nothing had happened. Sam may have given birth to Brooklyn but, she had no rights what so ever when it came to his daughter. Nate didn’t care if that made him seem like a heartless jackass but, after the scene she made earlier there was no way in hell he was letting her anywhere near Brooklyn. 

Dinner went by with barely any conversations going on. Jess looked like she wanted to say something on more than one occasion but, held her tongue. Celeste chose not to voice her thoughts knowing that Nate wouldn’t want it to be brought up right now. She knew that when he was ready he would talk about it. She hoped that he would talk to her but, if he chose to talk to someone else that was alright too. 

Celeste helped Jessica clean up the dinning room and kitchen after dinner much to Andrea’s dismay. But, Celeste assured her that it was fine. She didn’t feel right coming over for dinner and not helping with the clean up once the meal was done. Celeste did the same thing any time she had dinner at the twin’s or Hunter’s home’s. 

With the kitchen and dinning area clean Celeste helped Nate tuck Brooklyn into bed and said her goodbye’s. She walked out of the house hand-in-hand with Nate. They stopped at her car and Nate reached up to tuck a strand of hair behind Celeste’s ear. He grazed the tips of his fingers along her jaw.

“Thank you,” he whispered

“For what?” Celeste asked setting her hands on his sides.

“Being there...for Brooklyn. For me.” Nate answered 

“You’re welcome,” Celeste smiled “I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Definitely,” Nate nodded 

Nate leaned down and captured Celeste’s lips with his own. It was a slow sweet kiss that had him wanting more. Celeste’s hands ran up his sides and gripped his back as Nate traced her bottom lip with his tongue. Celeste parted her lips willingly letting Nate explore her mouth with his own. Nate’s fingers tangled in her hair tilting her head to the side to deepen the kiss even more. Celeste moaned into Nate’s mouth and he nearly came undone. 

Nate broke away first before he did something that she wasn’t ready for. He heard Celeste whimper at the loss of contact. Leaning his forehead against Cece’s, Nate tried to regulate his breathing. Sure they had kissed more than once but, it was nothing like this kiss had been. Nate leaned back and placed a kiss on Celeste’s forehead.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” he whispered against her skin.

“Tomorrow,” Celeste sighed with a nod.

Celeste reached up and kissed him once more before pulling back and getting in her car. She let out a slow breath and back out of Nate’s driveway with a wave. Celeste wasn’t really sure how to label her relationship with Nate but, she prayed it was more then just friends. They may have only went on one official date but, she wanted so much more. Hopefully Sam didn’t try and ruin it for them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 27.7K 51
When aspiring writer Nella has a wild night, her hook-up with the sexy and tattooed Baz turns into a wild goose chase when she realizes she lent her...
38.5K 1.8K 35
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
2.7K 211 5
"What are you doing here?" He finally asked. For a split second, I considered playing dumb but quickly thought better of it. Donovan? Dumb? Ha! Not a...
6.1M 259K 55
Zoe is a young and independent woman who never loses an argument. She feels that her life is finally the way she wants it to be. She has a great job...