The Sun Embracing The Moon (S...

By smileyaka

Okay, this will be My first time writing the yaoi fanfic of SasuNaru. To be honest, I am not that comfortable... More

First Meeting And It Was Decided
The Sun And The Moon
Naruto's Resolve
Sasuke's Choice
Gaara
Friend?
Don't Cross The Line
Request
We Are Each Other's Light
Kurama, Sasuke's Rival
Jiraiya, The Understanding Geezer
Haruno Sakura
Conflict
I Love You
Because You Loved Me

Feelings

1.9K 97 25
By smileyaka

Cr: art from IG; sasu_seme

Okay, so here is another chapter. I think this is the longest chapter I had written so far. I has really tried to write about how clueless Sasuke is to this new feeling so I hope you guys could imagine what I want to express.

Enjoy!

                                 ---🌙☀️🌙---
"It's rare for you to come out after your job but I am really happy you'd come with us tonight, Sasuke." Sakura excitedly said as they make their way into another pub after Sasuke finished his shift where he worked at.

"Yeah, this is the first time after a long time, isn't it." A pale-skinned and black-haired man said while looking at his girlfriend.

"Mmm, after much nagging." Said a fair-skinned blonde beauty while her eyes searched after a place for them to sit. After a while, she pointed at a table a bit away from the singer's stage.

"There, Sai. It shouldn't be that loud if we sit there."

"Ino, wait for a little, will you?" Ino didn't listen to her boyfriend at all and dragged him along with her.

While Sasuke and Sakura head to where Ino and Sai were sitting, Sasuke's eyes come in contact with a pair of blue eyes that is looking at him with pure terror. That pair of eyes quickly avoided his gaze and turn to look at the elegant lady with fair skin, long dark blue hair, and big eyes as she handed him a drink. He could sense the tension of the man as he passed go of his table.

"Naruto, are you not feeling well?" Asked the long dark blue-haired lady when Naruto become seemingly pale as he took and drink from the glass that she handed him.

"Huh?...no, I am fine." Naruto smiled kindly at his ex-girlfriend, regardless of how long the time has passed, the smile he gives her remains the same.

"Hinata, where is Kiba? He shouldn't come late when he is the one who wants to hang out."

"Sorry, sorry." Brimming with laughter, Hinata apologizes instead of her boyfriend that has somewhere to stop by.

"Tsunade-san asked him to drop by at Konoha Hospital."

"Wow, she really won't let him rest easily huh?" As stated by Naruto, being the one taking care of the paper works between the hospital and pharmacy of the Uzumaki Clan makes Kiba hardly have any time to rest.

"He still got time to ask you out here." Hinata rested her hand on Naruto's hand that was on his thigh.

"You know, he was really worried about you. He even called Shikamaru for advice to deal with you. If you don't mind, you can tell me too. I am willing to listen."

Naruto patted her hand, all the while he keep a heartwarming smile on him, as if, she was the one who needed his comfort.

"I don't mind telling you but I am really fine now. So, don't worry about it. I am really fortunate to have you guys as my friends."

At the other table, a few tables away from Naruto's and the stage, the two ladies were chit-chatting like they haven't met for years while the two guys hardly follow their stories.

"Something on your mind, Sasuke?" Sai asks bluntly because he has seen Sasuke frowning upon seeing the lovey-dovey couple a few tables away from them. Well, he wouldn't blame him though he being conscious of his surroundings was very strange. But that couple that has their backs to them really drawn people's eyes to them. They were not just perfect, even though one couldn't see their faces from behind, the way they interact, their body language, and that aura they give off make every couple envy them.

"Do you know them?" Sai asked again although Sasuke hasn't even replied to his first question yet.

"Or are you interested in that lady?"

The last question was just to make Sasuke answer him because he knew Sasuke would never let some stranger enter this peaceful and quiet territory of his. Not even Sakura was able to nudge it and she has been trying nonstop.

"Oi, where are you going?" Not only didn't he get the answer to the previous questions but also this very question that he asked was ignored as Sasuke left abruptly without saying anything.

"Where is he going?" Sakura asked while looking at Sasuke departing from them.

"I asked him the same question." Sai stated indifferently and then added when he saw where Sasuke was heading.

"Look like he drank too much."

While washing his hand Naruto thought about how he thought Sasuke was looking at him because he feel the chill of someone staring at his back. He could still feel his loud heartbeat and how uncomfortable he was at the thought of Sasuke's eyes on him while sitting with Hinata.

'Damn you, he won't look at you. You are just imagining things.'

"Stop it!" He become aware that he said his thought out loud when the person beside him who was also washing his hands turn his direction with a questioning face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean you."

The person shook his head, as though he was some crazy man before he left him alone in the toilet.

"Fuck!" Naruto swore in annoyance at himself.

"So you swing both ways, huh?"

Being in deep thought, Naruto was unaware of someone coming in and was startled by that deep and cold voice. What frightened him more was seeing the frame of the one he was so afraid to see.

'Do this mean he has been looking at me?'

"Sasuke.." Naruto blurted out before he tried to look around not knowing where to go as Sasuke was standing at the door. How Naruto wished someone would come in or out so he could take that chance to escape from Sasuke. To his dismay, none come in or out, he was there alone with Sasuke, and Sasuke was approaching him. That gaze that Sasuke used to look at him make Naruto step back. He was feeling scared of Sasuke, scared of the unknown, and not knowing what Sasuke is up to make Naruto more frightened.

'He wouldn't do anything to me, right? I mean he doesn't even want to see me.'

Naruto was comforting himself because right now he was feeling as if some freaking kid who is afraid of being eaten up by a monster.

"Ho-...hold on.." Naruto tried to pull himself from Sasuke's grip as Sasuke dragged him into one of the many toilets.

"Hey, what the....ack!"

Naruto feel an electricity bolt from his elbow throughout his arm when Sasuke shoved him into that narrowed toilet and his elbow hit the wall. Sasuke slammed the door close right after he himself get in too.

"So who are you lying to, me or that lady?" Sasuke asked while staring at Naruto. He, himself doesn't know why he was so upset and angry at seeing Naruto with a lady. Moreover, he was so disappointed in himself for feeling this way.

"Wha-...what are you talking about?" Naruto was so shocked that he couldn't think straight and he has already forgotten what Sasuke's first question was.

"Lie?? What lie?"

"Are you saying you swing both ways?!" Sasuke bellowed, raging more and more with every second that pass by.

Naruto didn't answer, not to make Sasuke angry but he was confused at that sudden statement. Once his brain interpreted what Sasuke might mean, his whole body ached, his heart skipped a beat, and wept. Naruto wondered what Sasuke is taking him as, did he think he would sway his heart to another one so easily just because the person he desired did not accept his feeling?

'If you don't accept me, I would rather die along than love someone else.'

Naruto wanted to say it out loud to Sasuke but then again what would he gain by doing that? Sasuke wouldn't care because he isn't a freaking homo! A pain bolted from his heart once he remembered how Sasuke has reacted when he confessed to him.

"And what if I swing both ways?" Naruto retorted.

"It has nothing to do with y-...ugh!"

Naruto jolted when Sasuke roughly shoved him against the wall with his face facing it. Sasuke was behind him and had pressed one of his knees between his thighs. Naruto tried to stand on his toes as the sensation from Sasuke's knee that come in contact with his cock was making it hard for him. His whole body trembled when Sasuke pressed even more.

"Wha-...are..ah!...you..umph..doi-..?" Naruto gritted his teeth and asked. Truth to be told, Naruto wasn't happy at all even though he would like Sasuke to do him what he think Sasuke was about to do. But that is, if Sasuke was doing it out of love, not because of anger or resentment.

Naruto couldn't understand Sasuke's behavior, why was he so angry when he was the one who clearly and heartlessly rejected his confession.

'He wasn't gay, he said, right?'

"Stop this humiliation!" Naruto yelled as he couldn't take it anymore. He doesn't want Sasuke to regret this when he comes to his sense and he doesn't want this if it wasn't out of love.

Sasuke's eyes traveled at Naruto's whole body while his body was still attached to Naruto's. He could feel Naruto trembling, but doesn't know if it was because of fear or desire. But from Naruto's voice, he could guess Naruto was feeling defeated.

"Why, you don't like it?" Sasuke purposely approached Naruto's ear and asked mockingly. He could see how Naruto clenched his fist which was placed beside his face to avoid his face hitting the wall. Even using it as resistance not to have Sasuke press him furthermore. Sasuke's heart twitched when Naruto turned the other way in an attempt to avoid him coming in contact with his ear.

"Let me go already!" Naruto shouted.

Naruto's resistance makes Sasuke blind with anger. He tried to press over him more and Naruto tried his best to resist it. Getting enough of Naruto's resistance, Sasuke pulled away and make him think he has let him go. Sasuke snickered when Naruto turn around to leave.

"Oh my, aren't you quick to leave?" Sasuke snorted.

Naruto raised one of his arms to shove Sasuke away but Sasuke was quicker. He grabbed hold of Naruto's neck and pulled him to himself. Naruto tried to push him away but have to halt when he heard the door to the other toilet being pushed open, along with some talking with the one that was waiting outside.

'Oh great, now they come!'

Naruto has the urge to go beat up those guys, hasn't they come in now then perhaps he might have managed to push Sasuke and get out of here by now. Right now, he couldn't make a sound. He don't want the person outside to know that they were two in one narrowed toilet. He doesn't want them to think of him and Sasuke as disgusting. He doesn't have the heart to let Sasuke experience that feeling.

They heard the door shut close and the talking quiet down. Naruto attempt to leave yet again, his hand hasn't even reached the doorknob before he was pulled back with force by Sasuke.

"What the...mmhf!"

Naruto was cut off in the middle of his sentance, his whole body stiffened, his eyes wide open but he still couldn't see anything clearly. He tried to blink a few times to see what was going on. His mind was blurry, so was his vision but he think he catch a glimpse of Sasuke having his eyes shut while he sealed their lips together.

'Was he enjoying it?'

"-suke....mmp...Sas..haa.."

Sasuke's finger touched Naruto's neck, caressed them and make its way to his jawline, and stopped there. His eyes opened when he felt the resistance from the other man and their eyes come in contact. Sasuke's eyes searched deep into those blue eyes and halted in action when he saw what they were conveying, disappointment.

'Wasn't he suppose to enjoy it?'

Sasuke feel a sharp pain in his heart, that was a new feeling that he wasn't aware of and that make him push Naruto away.

"Wasn't you the one who confessed to me? Why are you playing hard to get?!"

Naruto wiped the saliva from his lips with the back of his hand, he thought he saw the agony in Sasuke's eyes but it was impossible to be true, right?

"It doesn't mean I want this!" Naruto shouted back, trying to hold back the disappointment that Sasuke thought he could do what he want without considering what he might feel.

'Why can't you understand that what I want was your love?'

"Tch!" Sasuke clicked his tongue in annoyance before he left the toilet in that instant with a loud shut at the other door.

Naruto almost jumped from that loud sound, his whole body weakened and he tried to stiffen his knees to prevent it from letting him fall. He bring his two hands to his face, tried to cover his mouth to not let the sobbing escape before his hand trailed to the pocket of his jeans.

"Hinata, has Kiba arrived?" Naruto tried his best to control his voice. He decided to call Hinata to let her know that he was heading home but before that, he wanted to make sure she wasn't left alone. He didn't want them to see his face right now because it will surely reveal what has happened.

"Um, I am sorry but I will be heading back before you guys."

When Hinata asked if something was wrong he just went silent, couldn't even answer that simple question.

"N..no. Could you let Kiba know I will make it up to him next time? Ok, bye."

With much difficulty, he manages to end the conversation and make his way out of the pub. He doesn't have the face to go see his friends and the strength to go sit there while knowing that Sasuke was there too.
---🌙☀️🌙---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 12
Read to find out!!!!! Warning: Mpreg and Yaoi!!!!!!! If you don't like it, don't read it!!!!!! Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and the others char...
13.7K 247 13
"No..I don't want to hear it" "I'm sorry Izuku. Let's part ways" What happens when Todoroki chooses family business over Deku and his child? What wil...
792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...