Pursuing Mr. Bieber || zustin...

By gvnsandtvmblr

In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as... More

[0] promo/preview
[1] Zanny Boy
[2] Cancer Sticks
[3] Big Jerk
[4] Ring A Bell
[5] Good Guy
[6] First Day
[7] Bad Day
[8] The Letter
[9] Pass
[10] Monsters
[11] Tie Dye
[12] Sickeningly Sweet
[13] Ice Cream
[14] Happiness
[15] Cute
Nerd - D&J
[16] Couples Night
[17] Mentor
[18] Gallery of Feelings
[19] Innocence
[20] Shell shocked
[21] Lipstick
[22] Remembered
[23] Angel In Disguise
[25] Shirtless
[26] Mommy
My First Tag
[27] Bradford
[28] Zayn Malik
[29] New Years
[30] Breaking Point
[31] Abandoned
[32] Dead
[33] Love.
[34] Forever & Always
[35] Epilogue
What You Didn't Know

[24] Kinda First Date

3.1K 130 213
By gvnsandtvmblr

i barely proof read so sorry for all the mistakes in advance. enjoy ☺️

-

It was obvious what the answer to Justin's question was.

Not longer after Justin texted Zayn, he responded with his answer. Justin couldn't stop the big smile that spread across his face. After that Justin had texted Zayn goodnight, he snuggled under his comforter, falling asleep with the place of their kinda first date on his mind.

It is now the next day, Saturday, and when Justin woke up close to noon, he called the restaurant to make reservations. He was lucky enough to get one made, and was also fortunate enough to get a good time. Though he was little stress due to the date, seeing as he wanted to impress Zayn, the fact that luck was on his side sent a smile on his face. He wanted this date to be perfect.

After he had the reservations set, he took his daughter to daycare. This time, he made sure to tell them that it's a possibility that he'll pick her up late or she would be saying the night. He didn't want to make the same mistake twice. He was still salty about what happened last time but tried his best to let it go, seeing where the daycare providers were coming from.

That was a few hours ago, and now it was six; an hour and thirty minutes before Justin and Zayn's date. Justin is preparing for his date with Zayn. Justin finished up his shower that he was taking, turning off the water and getting out. He reached over for a towel and rubbed his body thoroughly before wrapping it around his waist. Justin then went over to the counter, grabbing his toothbrush and toothbrush. After he applied water and toothpaste on the toothbrush, he then started to brush his teeth. Once he was finished brushing his teeth, he quickly washed his face before applying deodorant. When he had the deodorant applied he exited out of his bathroom.

Since he already had his outfit laid out on his bed, he discarded the towel and grabbed a pair of boxer and slid it on. Once he had it on he then grabbed his black dress shirt, putting it on and buttoning it up. When he finished the last button, he started to put on the grayish/blue suit. After he had the suit on, he grabbed a tie and attempted to tie it, cursing himself because after all these years for not knowing how to tie one correctly even though he's been wearing them a lot. When he finally managed to get it correct (thanking God for the invention of Google), he sighed. He grabbed a pair of socks and slid them on before putting on his black dress shoes.

Now fully dressed, Justin went over to his mirror and started to style his dirty blonde hair. It took him a while to get it the way he wanted because of how messy it was, so he made him a mental note to get it trimmed, but once he did, he pushed his products to the back of his dresser. He grabbed his expensive Armani cologne and sprayed it across his body, careful not to apply much. He usually wouldn't wear cologne, but since he knew how much Zayn actually liked it (Zayn actually admitted this to him), he decided to wear it to drive Zayn crazy. He pushed the cologne back after he finished spraying and grabbed his watch. After he had it on his left wrist, he checked the time and noticed that it was a few minutes before seven. Justin went over to his nightstand, grabbed his phone and slid it into his pocket. He then made his way out of his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

When he made it to the kitchen, he grabbed his keys and wallet. When he finished making sure he had everything he made his way to the garage. He opened the door and shut it behind himself, making sure it was locked. He pressed the unlock button to his Mercedes GLC Coupe and made his way towards the driver's side. He opened the door and got inside, closing the door behind him before pressing the start button, starting the vehicle. He pushed the garage opener, and the door behind his car began to rise. He then put on his seat belt, and once he is strapped in, he put the vehicle in reverse, backing out the garage. Once he was fully out and on the road, he closed the garage door, putting the car in drive.

He would've made it to Zayn's apartment faster if he didn't decide to make a detour into the city, choosing one of the busiest hours too. It took him fifteen minutes to arrive at the place he needed to go. He, luckily, found a parking spot and hopped out the vehicle, locking the door behind him. He made his way through the people on the sidewalk, trying his best not to grow annoyed, and arrived at the entrance of the flower shop. He opened the door, being met with the warm air, and made his way towards the bouquets. When he found one consisting of the flowers that he actually knew, he picked them and went to the register. Luckily he was the only one in line. The old lady behind the woman smiled politely and Justin and took the bouquet. She wrapped it up and told Justin the price, which he was taken away by from for a moment, but he knew it was worth it. He swiped his card and entered his pin and signature. The woman gave him the receipt, and he smiled at her, grabbing the bouquet. He told the woman thank you before making his way out the shop.

When he arrived at his car, he unlocked the door, opened it, and got inside. He closed the door behind himself and put the flowers in the passenger seat. He turned the vehicle back on and put on his seat belt. When he was strapped in, he put the car in drive, but not before looking at the beautiful flowers sitting beside him.

He just prayed that Zayn wasn't allergic to them.

-

Justin parked his car in front of the tall building that Zayn's apartment is located. He took off his seat belt, turned the car off and grabbed the bouquet before opening the door, getting out the car. He closed the door behind himself and locked it, heading towards the entrance of the building. When he arrived, he entered the lobby where people were sitting around. He made his way to the elevator, pushing the up button. After a few minutes of waiting impatiently, the elevator door opened and Justin got inside, pressing Zayn's apartment floor. The door then closed and ascended upward.

As Justin watched the numbers rise, the more nervous he started to get. He hoped and prayed that their date went well because he was really serious about Zayn. He doesn't think he's taken dating someone so serious in his life. He didn't want Zayn to think that this was just a play thing because to him it wasn't. He knew how fragile Zayn is when it comes to their relationship and being with him, but he wanted to show Zayn that they were together for the long run.

Justin snapped out his thoughts when the elevator door opened, and he looked up to see that he was on Zayn's floor. As he stepped off the elevator, he felt his heartbeat increase and his palms began to get sweaty. Justin doesn't remember ever being this nervous; not even when he came out to his parents. He definitely didn't know what was going to come out of this date, but he hoped whatever it was that it was going to be good.

When Justin made it to Zayn's apartment door, he swears that his body was going to shut down on him. Why was he so nervous? He and Zayn hung out before, did things that were similar to a date, but this was an actual date. It was way different than 'hanging out.'

Justin huffed in annoyance with himself, and before he could back out of it, he pressed Zayn's doorbell. As soon as he did that, he grabbed the bouquet with two hands, taking a deep breath to try to calm down his ever growing nerves.

After a few seconds of waiting, Justin heard the apartment door unlock and the door open. He is met by the sight of Zayn, who for a moment took his breath away. Justin thought Zayn looked flawless with his white dress shirt on and a few buttons left undone, revealing part of the tattoo on his chest. His sleeves were also rolled up exposing half of his tattooed arms. He was also wearing black slacks and black dress shoes. All in all, he looked perfect to Justin.

"H-hi," Justin breathes out, finally meeting the eyes of his date, but Zayn was frowning. Justin nervousness was spiking up high at this point.

"Uh, Justin?" Zayn asked with curiousness and concern.

Justin's eyes widened. "Yeah?" He Justin asked nervously.

"Why are you squeezing the flowers like it did something to you?" Zayn asked, half amused, half worried.

Justin looked down at the flowers, realizing that he was squeezing them. "O-oh," Justin stumbled out, loosening his hold on the flowers. Speaking of, he moved the flowers towards Zayn. "These are for you."

Justin didn't know what was going on with him at the moment. He was never one to be nervous when it came to situations like these. Usually, he was the more calm and collective date, but right now it seemed like Zayn was.

Justin never felt this vulnerable.

A smile then reached Zayn face, and his cheeks tinted pink as he grabbed the flowers. "Thank you, Just-" He started, but was cut off by a sneeze.

Justin's eyes widened, and he felt his heart rate pick up. "Z-Zayn are you allergic to these flowers?" He asked. He expected Zayn to respond by another sneeze, but then he heard a chuckle. Justin's eyes widened as Zayn chuckled continued, and it dawned on him. "You fake."

"Y-you should've seen the look on your face!" Zayn let out, now in full on laughter. Justin was relieved that Zayn wasn't allergic, but he still didn't stop the scowl that reached his face. When Zayn finally finished laughing, he bit his lip, trying not to laugh again, before saying, "I'll go put these in water. I'll be back."

Zayn then left Justin standing there, wailing in his nervousness. Justin started to take deep breaths again, calming down his nerves a little. He told himself that he has nothing to be this nervous about. It was Zayn! His usually shy and timid Zayn that he enjoyed picking on and being in the presence of. The man he was growing feels for. The man who made his heart beat faster in his presence. The man that he would do anything for. He had nothing to be nervous of.

That didn't help Justin any.

Hearing a noise, Justin looked up to see that Zayn was right there, closing the door. After he had the door closed, Zayn looked up at Justin and smiled nervously. "Ready?" He asked.

Justin bit his lip and nodded his head. Before they started walking Justin leaned in for a kiss, pecking Zayn's mouth quickly and before Zayn could respond, he pulled back. Zayn tan cheeks tinted, and Justin bit his lip to try to suppress a smile.

"You look so handsome tonight," he whispered to Zayn. "Let's go."

Zayn nodded his head, still in a daze. Justin chuckled a bit before taking Zayn's hand, intertwining their fingers. They then made their way to the elevator, which luckily opened when Justin pressed the button. They then stepped into the elevator and Zayn pressed the lobby button, and the elevator started closing. When it closed, they felt as it descended downwards.

"You look good too by the way," Zayn mumbled. Justin looked over at Zayn and smiled, squeezing his hand.

"Thank you, Zayn." And they stayed silent until they were outside.

-

When they made their way outside of the apartment building, Justin unlocked the button of his Mercedes. Instead of going to the driver's side, he went over to the passenger side and opened it for Zayn. When he looked at Zayn, his cheeks were pink once again, and Justin smirked. Zayn mumbled thank you to Justin before getting inside of the vehicle. Justin closed the door behind Zany before jogging over to the driver's side, opening the door and going inside. As soon as he was in, he closed the door, reaching over and pressing the start button. The car started, and Justin put on his seat belt. Once he was fastened in, he looked over at Zayn who was watching him. Justin raised an eyebrow, and Zayn quickly looked away, cheeks tinting. Justin chuckled before reaching over to kiss the British man on his cheek.

"Are you wearing that cologne?" Zayn asked, sniffing the air. Justin smirked against Zayn cheek.

"I was waiting for you to notice it," he mumbled, pecking Zayn on the cheek again. When he retreated, he put the vehicle in drive, heading towards the restaurant.

Luckily the two made it to the restaurant just a few minutes before their reservation. Justin forgot to consider what time it was and what day it was, and that resulted in them running a little late. The traffic on their way to the restaurant was horrendous, but luck was on their side today.

Justin managed to find a parking spot beside the building and parked inside of it, putting his vehicle park afterward. He then took off his seat belt, then turned off the vehicle. He grabbed his phone out of the cup holder and looked over Zayn, who was about to open the door.

"No," Justin scowled, causing Zayn eyes to widen. "Let me get the door."

"But-" Zayn started, but Justin couldn't hear him since he was already out the car, jogging over to the passenger's side. When he reached it, he opened the door, greeting Zayn with a wicked smile. Zayn mumbled something along the lines of weird, before getting out of the vehicle. When he was out, Justin closed the door behind him. He locked the door before intertwining his fingers with Zayn.

"You good?" Justin asked Zayn, who palms were sweating.

"I should be asking you the same," Zayn retorted, feeling the sweat that was coming off of Justin's own palms. Justin looked at him with a smile before nodding his head and heading towards the entrance of the building.

Justin opened the door, allowing Zayn to go in in front of him. When Justin entered the building behind him, he took in the familiar atmosphere even though it been a while since here and things changed. They could hear the sound of beautiful music being played and people talking as they reached the young woman behind the podium.

"I have a reservation under the name of Bieber," Justin told the woman. She then looked at the book, and once she saw what she was looking for, she looked at Justin and Zayn then smiled.

"Follow me please," she told the men before walking off. Justin pulled Zayn went him as they followed the woman. As they made their way through the restaurant, Justin looked back to see that Zayn was looking around, eyes widening as he saw things.

"This place seems expensive," Zayn spoke. Justin nodded his head. "I feel underdressed. How did you find this place?"

"You're not underdressed, Zee, and I took my ex here for our first anniversary," Justin responded, not wanting to keep any secrets from Zayn. Justin felt Zayn tense up, so he stopped and looked back to see that Zayn jaws were clenched. Justin would be lying if he didn't say the sigh was sexy.

Zayn huffed annoyed. "Oh," he mumbled.

Something dinged in Justin, and he lifted Zayn chin gently. "You jealous?" He smirked, bringing Zayn closer to his body. He then leaned in Zayn ear and whispered seductively, "She was my past, Zayn. You are my future."

And Justin swore he could feel Zayn become putty in his arms.

Justin looked up to see that the woman that were guiding them were standing beside an empty table. He took Zayn's hand again and made their way towards the woman. When they arrived, she smiled politely. Justin let go of Zayn hand to let him get in the seat, and Justin sat across from him.

"Here are your menus," the woman said as she placed the two menus in front of them. They immediately grabbed them. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." The woman then walked off, leaving the two men by themselves in silence.

As she said, their waiter came. The first thing he asked for was what they wanted to drink, and the two men ordered sprite. When the man left Justin and Zayn went back to their menu to see what they wanted.

"Oh crap this is expensive," Zayn muttered as he looked at the menu. The items sounded delicious, but why were they so high?

"Don't hold back," Justin said, and Zayn snapped his head towards him. "I'm paying."

Zayn eyes widened, and he stumbled, "I-I c-can't let you d-do that-" But he was cut off by Justin sternness.

"I asked you on this date, and I attend to pay for what you order. Don't try to get the cheapest item on the menu, Zayn." Justin then smirked. "Or I'll just order for you." Zayn quickly shook his head, and Justin chuckled.

A few minutes later their waiter came back with their drinks. After he placed them in front of the men he took out his pad to get their order. Justin went first, ordering himself some kind of fancy dish that himself barely knew, but knew it contained lemon pepper chicken and other items. When he was finished Zayn ordered himself something, and Justin chuckled when he realized that Zayn was getting one of the safest dishes. Fries and chicken strips.

When the waiter wrote down their order, he told them that it would be with them shortly before taking the menus and walking away. After that, the men had nothing to no longer distract them from talking, but they still didn't. The men sat in a tense silence, not knowing what to say.

Justin felt clammy again. For once in his life, he had no idea what was happening. Why were things suddenly weird around Zayn and him? Usually when they were around each other, Justin would always have something to say. It wasn't this weird and awkward around them. So what was so different now? He didn't know what it was, but Justin knew he didn't like it at all. This wasn't going the way he wanted it to be. He wanted this date to be the best date that he has ever been on. He wanted to laugh, talk, overall be joyous, but it was the complete opposite of that. What was happening right now?

And across from him, Zayn was wondering the same exact thing.

"What are we doing?" Justin asked softly, breaking the silence.

Zayn looked up at him and bit his lip. "W-what do you mean?"

Justin shook his head. "We've never had problems communicating before. Even if you weren't talking and I had to fill in the silence, it was never this awkward. Hell, even when we were silent, it has never been this awkward. What's going on with us, Zayn, right now? This date was supposed to bring us closer."

Zayn's words from the previous day came rushing into Justin's mind. He could help but compare the situation. How Zayn was skeptical about what they had going on. Was it true? Justin wondered.

Justin felt a small hand cover over his large one, and he looked over to see that it was Zayn. Though a bit skeptical, Justin intertwined their fingers before looking up at Zayn. He was shocked to see the determination and seriousness in the usual nervous and shy man eyes.

"Just because we're on a date doesn't mean anything, Justin," Zayn started softly, but the seriousness was there. "We should just treat this like any other time we are together. We were friends before we were dating, who says we can't continue to be that? This is just two steps higher." Zayn paused before saying, "In most relationships, people were friends before they got together. In a relationship, two people should be able to communicate with each other at ease. I know I'm making this weird myself, but I'll try not to if you do as well."

Justin couldn't respond for a moment. He let Zayn's words register in his head before responding. A smile started to grow on his face, eventually turning into a broad one. He then squeezed Zayn's hand.

And thus sparked a conversation. Whatever they could come up with, they would talk about. They eventually got on the conversation of friends.

"So are those two people," Justin trailed off, not knowing the name of Zayn's friends.

"Louis and Kendall," Zayn spoke knowingly. Justin nodded his head.

"Are those two your only friends?" Justin asked, afterward taking a sip of his drink.

Zayn shrugged his shoulder and nodded his head. "Basically, yeah. When I moved here, they were the only two that managed to put in the effort to be my friend. We've been friends since college."

Justin nodded his head, though he felt conflicted. He wanted to like Louis and Kendall, but something deep inside him wouldn't allow him to. They were the reason why Zayn ignored him those few days. They were his best friend, and they knew that Zayn would listen to them without a second thought. Justin knew they were trying to protect him, but who was protecting him? Who was there for Justin when he felt the pain of being ignored by Zayn?

Zayn noticed the confliction in Justin's eyes and said, "I'm sorry for ignoring you those few days. I realized I never apologized." Zayn tried to ignore the pang in his heart when he thought of what was the result of him ignoring Justin. He had no right to be mad at Justin or jealous. "U-um, Louis and Kendall I guess brainwashed me. They always were there to guide me, and they were usually right about situations. I-I guess I'm so dependent on them. But they were wrong about you," Zayn finished softly.

"Zee I hope you know I want you more than just your body," Justin said sternly, hoping to get his point across. The pain that he got from Zayn ignoring him was almost unbearable. "I want you in every aspect. I want to be with you for you, your flaws, your insecurities, your fondness (Note how careful he was not to say love), your everything. Of course, your body is included, but I'm willing to wait as long as you want until you give yourself to me. I don't want to feel the pain of you ignoring me ever again."

Zayn held his head down, fighting back the tears. He's never been so overwhelmed before.

"I want you for all that too, Justin," he murmurs. He then held his head up, wanting to change the conversation. "What about you Justin? Do you have any friends?"

Justin scoffed, ignoring the shift of emotions and tried to cover it up with a smile. "You heard my daughter. Daddy doesn't have any friends," Justin says, mocking his daughter the best he could. Zayn knew Justin wanted him to find that funny, but he didn't. Justin knew this, and the fake smile dropped. "I just usually focus on my work and daughter. Now you as well."

Zayn heart speeds up hearing that. "H-have you ever had any friends?" Justin nodded his head, a curly green eyed man coming to his mind. "Who?" Zayn asked.

Justin sighed. "You know him," he mumbled.

It dawned on Zayn. "Harry," he says, more as a statement than a question.

It was silent for a moment. Justin jaws clenched as he fought back the emotions. "Harry and I used to be really close. We met sometime in middle school. As you might now, I'm bi. I had the biggest crush on Harry in high school, and I knew he did too. But I couldn't be with him. My father-" Justin's voice croaked. "My father is one of the biggest homophobes to ever exist in the world. Whenever he would see two boys together, he would always get suspicious. That's why I barely hung around my house. If he even found out that I touch Harry in any way, he was sure to kill me, or beat me up to a pulp and bathe me in holy water. Hell, he'd probably drown me in it. I couldn't be wth Harry because of this, at least not at that moment. I never told him that. Whenever he would make advancements towards me, I would just shrug them off." Justin paused for a moment before continuing the story.

"He has a sister, which is my ex. I started to hang around her more, resulting in me drifting away from Harry. I knew it was childish, but it worked. I began to get over Harry and got with his sister. At that point, Harry barely even wanted to be around me." He let out a shaky breath. "Fast forward years, his sister and I are now married. Harry and I were still on strained turns, but we could stand each other to a certain extent. Alex and I marriage started to fail. She started cheating on me. I knew this was childish of me and I should've divorced her as soon as I found out, but I wanted her to suffer too. I cheated on her too. She found out. Eventually, we got a divorce, but at that point, Harry wanted nothing more to do with me cause his sister persuaded I was the one to do all the cheating. The first person she went to was Harry, and he confronted me about it. He told me that he could lose everything that dealt with them, especially him. We both knew that couldn't happen though because of Maisie. I've never seen Harry so angry and hurt in my life, and I felt terrible. But I was also mad.

I tried to explain myself, but he didn't even listen to me. He didn't know that his sister cheated on me, and when Harry had his mind set to something it was committed to it." Justin let out a bitter chuckle, obviously not over the situation. He lost his best friend a bit in high school, but now he officially did, and it was all Alex fault. Though, Justin knew it was his too. He shouldn't have been terrified of his father, but he was. "Since then, Harry and I didn't like each other. He probably hated me, but I just let him, because I was hurt too. Eventually, I returned the same hatred. Even though I missed my best friend, I refused to let him run over me."

Zayn eyes widened while hearing the story. It took him a while to comprehend what Justin told him. Though a part of him felt jealous, he also was sad for Justin. He lost his best friend and crush because of his father not accepting the fact that boys could date each other too. Justin completely lost Harry because of his manipulative ex.

"Wow," Zayn breathed out. "I'm so sorry Justin. Y-you shouldn't have gone through that."

Justin shrugged his should as if he didn't care, but they both knew he did. "Don't worry about it. I should've just divorced the bitch the moment I found out she cheated, and maybe, just maybe, Harry wouldn't hate me."

"How long have you and your ex been divorced?" Zayn found himself asking.

"Seven months," Justin responded, and Zayn eyes widened. Zayn insecurities kicked in in full effect. What if Justin wasn't over his ex? What if Justin was just using him? He couldn't be used again. Not after what happened when he was in high school. As if sensing what Zayn was thinking, Justin said, "Zayn I'm completely over her. Hell, I wasn't even in love with her as I thought I was. When we divorced, I wasn't even sad. I was... happy and free. The only reason I still talk to her is that of Maisie, and even then I barely do."

Zayn was still cautious, but he tried to let it go and believe Justin, reminding himself that Justin was better than him. "I-I'm sorry I brought up your past. I k-know it may be hard to talk about."

Justin reached and intertwined their fingers, squeezing Zayn hand. "It's okay. It's a part of us getting to know each other. I would've had to tell you eventually anyways. This is for us to maintain a healthy and honest relationship."

Zayn smiled at Justin, squeezing the man hand. The two then moved on to a different conversation, commencing with their plan of learning more of each other.

And learning more they did.

The atmosphere between the two men was way better than it was at the beginning of their date. The two learned so much about each other by the end of the night that they could write a novel about one another. Justin learned more about Zayn's home life and culture, as did Zayn with Justin. They learned things that ranged from each other favorite color, favorite foods, favorite shows (Zayn shamelessly admitted that Spongebob was his favorite show, which Justin agreed with), they learned a lot. Justin also learned more in depth about Zayn when he was younger, but Zayn didn't full on tell him the story. He just knew that those close to he betrayed him. Justin didn't want to pry because he knew that it was a sensitive subject.

By the end of their dinner, the two couldn't even remember the tension they felt earlier. They've shared laughs, jokes, arguments, and it just made them grow more fond of each other. Though they seemed like opposites, Zayn and Justin had more in common than people would think. Zayn, by the end of the dinner, was completely out of his shell. He was his complete self around Justin, and he had to admit, that it felt good to be. Justin made him feel like no other like he actually belonged to him. That he had a purpose in somebody life.

And that just made Zayn fall for Justin even faster.

-

Justin and Zayn entered the park near the restaurant they just left. After they finished eating Justin came up with the brilliant idea to go on a little walk. They got the check from the waiter, and Justin paid, despite Zayn's protest. Zayn tried to get Justin to let him pay for his half, but the man wouldn't judge. He even pouted, which Justin almost gave into, but resist all urges. Instead, he just kissed Zayn pouty lips in the restaurant, surrounded by people, causing Zayn eyes to widen and anxiety to flair. Sensing this, Justin quickly pulled him out of the restaurant and told Zayn that would happen every time Zayn tried to pay. Though the that seemed kind of harsh, Justin assured Zayn that he was joking.

And now the men found themselves in the park, sitting down on the bench in front of the large pond. It was a bit after nine pm, so there weren't that many people in the park. Zayn was sitting in Justin's lap. When they first sat down, Justin quickly pulled Zayn into his lap, despite the man squirming. Eventually, Zayn gave up and relaxed in Justin's embrace.

Justin could help but wonder how he got so lucky with the man sitting in his lap. Zayn was the full package to him. He didn't see himself giving up on him anytime soon. What he felt for Zayn was more intense than he ever felt for anyone, even Harry and Alex combined. He knew he was quickly falling for Zayn, but he wasn't going to stop it. Hell, he wants to fall in love with somebody that actually cared for him. Justin wanted Zayn both sexually wise and emotionally wise.

"You're staring at me like you want to eat me," Zayn mumbled, causing Justin to snap out his thoughts and look towards Zayn. He was met with the brown eyes that put all other brown eyes to shame. "And your friend is poking my thigh." Justin realized Zayn was right. He was semi-aroused.

Justin smirked. "Who say I don't?" He questioned. Zayn eyes widened in shocked, and Justin let out a chuckle before leaning into kiss Zayn's lips. He pressed his lips to the soft pair of Zayns. Zayn immediately responded, sighing blissfully and closing his eyes in the kiss.

As they continued to kiss, the more heated it got. What started off with a passionate and loving kiss turned into a more demanding and hungry by the minute. Justin hungry tongue thrust inside of Zayn's mouth, causing the man to let out a moan which just turned Justin on. Justin's tongue explored every inch of Zayn's mouth, not missing one spot. Justin could tell that Zayn was trying to respond as best as he could to the kiss, but Justin dominance was overpowering, and Zayn just let Justin take the lead. Zayn whimpered into the kiss, and that sound almost sent Justin completely over the edge.

The sexual tension at this point was becoming overpowering. Both of the men were now fully aroused and could barely ignore the painful erections inside of their pants. Justin, trying to find his self-control, wanting to break the kiss before he did something that Zayn wasn't ready for. What Justin didn't expect was for Zayn to change position, now straddling Justin's lap as he cradled the man face in his hands. Justin's eyes widened in shock, taken off guard by Zayn's action. Zayn then grinds on Justin's lower half, and Justin let out a whimper. He was becoming so sexual frustrated at this point that he felt like he was about to explode. Zayn then disconnected their lips, the need to take a breath becoming unbearing, but Zayn made his way to Justin's neck, now kissing and sucking at it.

"Zayn," Justin breathed out as Zayn continued to kiss his neck, making him let out a shaky moan. "Zee, you need to stop right now. Before we both lose it."

Pecking the now sensitive spot on Justin's neck, Zayn looked Justin in the eye, and the sight in front of Justin almost made him let out a groan. Zayn eyes were clouded with nothing but lust. He never saw such a sexy sight in his life.

"But why daddy?" Zayn feigned innocence, barely recognizing his own voice. Justin felt his cock jump in his pants when he heard that roll off of Zayn's tongue, and it took everything within him to restrain himself from pulling Zayn's pants down and fucking him to oblivion.

Justin let out a low growl, resisting to kiss Zayn's swollen lips. "You're the one who decided you wanted to take things slow, and I'm going to respect your wishes. It's my job to make sure that we both follow it. It's best for both of us to learn some self-control. Plus, we're in the park. Do you really want me to fuck you where everybody could see?"

As if coming to his senses, Zayn eyes widened, and he almost let out a groan. He couldn't believe he let his sexual frustration get the best of him.

"Sorry," Zayn mumbled hesitantly, falling to the spot next to Justin. Immediately an arm went around his waist, and he felt himself being pulled to Justin's side. "I don't know what came over me." He then turned his head to look at Justin.

Justin smirked at Zayn. "Me neither, but whatever did was sexy as fuck," he purred. Zayn let out a groan and Justin burst into laughter, not understanding how a person could be both sexy and adorable at once.

-

After sitting around the park for a few more minutes, the two men decided to call it an end for their date. They walked back to the restaurant and got inside Justin car (Justin, being the gentlemen he was, opened Zayn's door), and made their way towards Zayn's apartment.

They arrived quicker since the traffic wasn't that bad. Justin parked his car in front of the vehicle, putting it in park before turning towards Zayn. Neither of the men wanted to date to end.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the best date of my life," Justin spoke first. Zayn smiled shyly, nodding his head in agreement. Justin smirked. "Oh c'mon, don't go all shy on me. You were just grinding on my dick and gave me a hickey at the park!"

Zayn let out a groan and covered his face in embarrassment, causing Justin to bark out laughter. Zayn shook his head. "Oh my god, please don't mention that again. I-I don't know what came over me. I'm so embarrassed," he mumbled.

"No need to be embarrassed Zee," Justin smirked. "You sure it wasn't my sexy face and body getting to you?" Justin teased, leaning over the armrest, coming face to face with Zayn. Before Zayn could respond, Justin covered Zayn's lips, and Zayn let out a moan. Both of them closed their eyes, letting their feels pour out in the kiss. This time, they made sure to keep the kiss slow and passionate, no matter how bad their sexual urges wanting them not to. When the urge to breath hit them, that's when they pulled back. "What the hell are you doing to me?" Justin breathes out.

"I should be asking you the same," Zayn muttered. Justin smiled at hearing that. "I had a great time, Justin. This was the best date I've been on in my life."

"I hope so," Justin growled, causing Zayn to giggle. "It definitely was mine."

After that, they fell into silence for a moment before Zayn reached over and kissed Justin's swollen lip. A small smile reached Justin lip when he felt his favorite pair of lip touch his.

"I'm gonna go now," Zayn said, taking off his seat belt. He then opened the door, getting out of the vehicle. "Goodnight Justin."

"Goodnight Zee," Justin responded when Zayn closed the door. He watched as the man made his way to the entrance of the apartment building. Once he saw that Zayn entered, he sighed.

Justin definitely didn't know what Zayn was doing to him. He never felt the urges he felt before. The urge to be by the man side 24/7. Zayn was doing the unthinkable to Justin, and he didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. As he put the vehicle in drive, there was one thing on Justin mind.

He better start learning some self-control, or all of them urges were going to escape.

-

I was so lazy to write this chapter omg. I started it last week, and I only wrote 500 words. I finished it yesterday (Wednesday).

I also wrote this without looking at the word count. I have to admit; it motivates you more when you're not focused on the amount of words you are writing. I managed to surprise myself. It's 7.1k words according to the word count but for some reason it sometimes glitches. :)

Another reason why it took me so long to write this was because of the Manchester shooting. Even though I wasn't there, I felt as if I was. I pray all of the people that were inside of the arena once it happened, and I mainly pray for those who were injured, died, and Ariana. No one deserves to go through that. And also, to the ignorant dickheads that can't get this through their heads, terrorism has no religion. STOP BLAMING MUSLIMS FOR EVERYTHING. Literally, anybody could be a terrorist.

Anyways, back to what I was saying, those people didn't deserve that. They were just there enjoying the time of their life. Concerts are supposed to be a safe place where people could be free and enjoy their favorite. And the fact that One Last Time was the song that ended the concert made me bawl my eyes out omg. Everything was going so well up to that point. The world is so cruel, and I can't believe good people are suffering from it.

And poor, poor Ariana. This took a major toll on her. When I saw pictures of her sad, I was in tears. She probably feels so guilty. She needs to do whatever she can do heal. If that mean takes time off touring, then so be it. I'm so happy she has loving people surrounding her. She just needs to be in the presence of those closest to her. And she's such a dear of covering the expenses of those who died funeral. You will never meet a soul as pure as hers. But what pisses me off is when ignorant people are saying she better not cancel the tour or miss their show... WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN? HER TO BE PEACHY AND FINE? PEOPLE DIED IN HER PRESENCE, AND YOU EXPECT HER TO BE OKAY? IF YOU WERE IN HER SITUATION, WOULDN'T YOU DO WHAT SHE DID? Seriously, people are so fucking stupid. Shit like that can traumatize a person and the fact that people are getting mad at her for canceling makes my blood fucking boil.

I'm mad at security though. They should've done their job. There were numerous of people who attended the concert that said they didn't check bags. I hope they got fired (sorry, not sorry).

Sigh. Nothing in this world is safe anymore. You can't even go outside without worrying that you're going to die or somebody is going to attack you or your country.

Anyways, here are Justin and Zayn outfits.

Sexy right?

Also, school is now out for me, but I'm still doing certain activities so sorry if it takes long for me to get an update out. Hopefully next month everything will be settled down, and I can focus more on writing.

Question: Would you guys prefer another chapter of PMB this week, or the first chapter of Jericho and Dimitrius story?

Sorry for mistakes. I'm half sleep right now even though I slept to noon.

Until next timee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...
611K 34.6K 32
After filing his company for bankruptcy, Kyle's wife leaves him and his three-year-old son. Now a forty-two-year-old divorcee with no parenting skill...
313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
1.2M 33.5K 26
May 26, 2020: #1 in Teacherandstudent Under Major Editing because I wrote this when I was 14 years old... Jordan is a 16 year old boy who is a Junior...