Found my Placid Love || Ziam

By dazzlingziam

Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big'... More

MEET THE PEEPS
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Kindly Ignore
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
New Story!
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter- 9

2.6K 121 65
By dazzlingziam

Yoo hoo hooo!!!
Thank youu soo soo much for reading this story.

It reached 1k .

It might be tiny for others, but it means a lot. Please keep up the reads,votes and comments. It helps me so much. Love you all.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

-LIAM'S POV-

"Harry left me. Liam. He just left" Louis was repeating only one line over again.

"Lou please calm down first, just take deep breaths, you know what you're saying right? " I asked unsurely.

"Liam can you please? Get him back to me? P-please, tell him to come back. I won't ever do any single mistake li. I beg you please." he was practically sobbing uncontrollably and hearing him say all this, his broken pleas made my heart sink.

"Louis, where are you right now, just tell me that." I spoke in a calming tone.

"I DON'T FREAKING CARE WHATEVER THE HELL AM I. I JUST WANT HIM BACK! I want him. I need him. I-i can't. Please Liam." Louis choked another sob as someone on the other line scolded him or something.

"Hello? Louis? Lou, are you alright? " I was scared that the poor man didn't do anything to himself.

"Hey, Liam. Just come over and i'll tell you okay? Louis is not in a situation to tell you everything and he's being difficult. Please come here babe. I love you, see you. " Zayn said quickly and ended the call probably helping Louis.

"I love you too?" I said nevertheless.

I rushed to my car and drove to their house.

As i was about to ring the bell, Louis was already coming out of the door and he cling to me for his dear life. I hugged him back running soothing circles on his back.

"Li, i want him. I really miss him. Why did he broke up things? When we could've sorted it out together. " Louis said pulling back in such a small voice that i literally was holding back my own tears.

"Go inside Louis, lay down in your bed. Me and Liam would be there after a bit. Take rest, you're exhausted bro. " Zayn said gently making Louis to separate from me and gave him a pat on the back. Louis nodded and silently went in his room.

I looked at Zayn and noticed his own pair of eyes were red. Seeing his brother like this, must've pierced his heart. We went inside and sat in the living room.

Our eyes finally met and i was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Zaynie? Please, its going to be okay, i will talk to Haz, you gotta be strong for lou." I said as i felt my tears flow.

He pulled me in his lap and held me too tightly than normal.

"What happened Zayn?" I noticed Zayn was disturbed, but not only with the fact that Harry and Louis are having problems in their unbreakable relationship. There was something else too.

"I just don't want to loose you." Zayn said as he kissed me chastely.

"Zayn, look at me." He looked at me as he pushed aside some hair from my forehead and placed a loving peck there.

"Don't ever think like that. I won't ever leave you. If Haz and Lou are having problems doesn't mean we both are bound to have them too. We will be strong. Always. For us and for them. Okay?  I love you and you are never losing me." I said.

"I know, but i just can't help but think that even after how much Harry loved Louis and he just left him like that for some other guy makes me insecure. But i trust you. Liam, i love you so much too. " Zayn said with sincerity in his eyes as he kissed me again.

"I would definitely never do- WAIT WHAT?" I jumped and nearly fell from Zayn's lap to the floor but Zayn held me tightly not letting that happen.

"Woah woah. Slow down there, little one. What WAIT WHAT? " Zayn mimicked me, a chuckle leaving his mouth.

"Harry left Louis for some other guy?" I asked shocked.

"That's what is true. That guy, remember Luke? He is in your school and live nearby Harry's house. He was Louis' best friend, i never thought he would do that to Louis. He is so gonna die." Zayn explained balling his fist.

"No." Is all i could say as realisation hit me. Luke. LUKE. The guy with whom Harry was hanging out all the time and some point he didn't even met me and Niall properly.

"But how did this happened suddenly? After Harry's birthday everything was perfect between the two. And this luke guy was never the threat. Like how? I am confused. " i said.

"Luke lived in the house next to ours before, he was all an emo type guy, awkward, never been in a relationship, had friends like him, Michael, i mentioned him once, the guy with blue hair? They both lived here. And Louis was his best friend. Whenever Harry used to come here, to meet Lou, I noticed that he always reacted funny, either stared at him weirdly or just ran out. Then he shifted and Louis got to know from Harry that he was in fact, in the same complex as Harry's flat is in. I think it's all fucking bitch planned because i never understood or trusted this guy. And rest i think you should talk to Harry. Not my place. " He finished the story as he was playing with my hair.

"But, it doesn't make sense to me that why Harry would even do that." I wondered.

"Because, my boo. Harry is a dumbass and is way too nice to notice the intentions of people and believe in them quicker. But once believes with a hint of proof no matter how fake it is, he becomes thick head. Go and talk to him baby." Zayn said the last words softly, standing up holding me up as well. I stood on my feet and nodded. Trying to facilitate everything.

"I should meet Louis once, before i talk to Harry. " I said as i kissed Zayn's cheek and went inside Lou's room

I knocked once and didn't got a reply, twice. And then i entered anyway.

"Louis?" I called out as he was just sitting on the center of the bed holding a hoodie, more like Harry's which is too thin and skinny for Louis. He was just staring blankly in space and was nuzzling his nose on the fabric.

"Whatchya got there bud?" I gave him a smile as he looked at me.

"It's something which belongs to Harry in short it is something that is mine. Same as Harry's mine, which is being stole by my Best Fucking Friend." Louis said with venom in his voice, but still mentioning Harry's name with the softest of tone.

He really loves the boy.

"I got to know that all, but there must be something which gave a chance to that guy, Luke, any minor mistake you did? Think about it, if you want me to help you. You need to tell me everything. Is this related to Kylie or something of your habits?" I questioned cautiously knowing this topic is sensitive.

"There actually is one mistake that i did. " Louis said looking down guiltily.

"I smoked weed once, twice maybe 10 but not more than 15 i swear from the last past month. And the club you remember, Kylie was talking about? She was there the day i first disobeyed Harry's rule of no lies and no smoke. She may have been stalking me and saw it all. But i am 100% sure, she didn't tell Hazza, i know she don't have the guts. But Harry got to know about it and was pissed for two days. And in those two days i don't know what happened, i gave him the space to think, so he won't leave me and he just told me to meet him today in morning." He said. As he was continuing i slapped him once.

"Ah, i think i deserved it." He chuckled.

"You did, do Zayn knew about you doing all this? I swear if he knows i will kill-"

"NOOO.!!  No no. He doesn't knew it until yesterday. He was pissed as well but he knew i needed it to relieve stress. As mum's gone for now like months. And i missed her and Harry has been fighting so much. So, when he told me to meet up, i was finally happy, that he will at least talk. But he just said. 'Bye Louis, its over, we are over. Don't contact me' like what the fuck? Am i that stupid? I have loved him. Not played a game, play and forget. No. I will get him back, but i need some help. Everyone is saying stuff about me, just you and Zayn dared to talk to me or everyone else thinks i cheated on Harry or something but i swear it's all made up by Luke. I swear to Mum. Liam, believe me. " He was rambling for sure.

"Okay, okay. I believe you. Just let me figure things out, and talk to him. Don't cry now, man up, leave all the cigs and weed and alchohol. Change, if you want him back. For him. For love? " I said, as he nodded eagerly.

"I promise and Zayn is here, he will be the watchdog for you. Just you both love each other unless like us and please keep loving me. " Louis chuckled as if it is a joke but it came out as a plea. This guy really has a lot of people who hate him for no reason. Poor guy.

"We're here forever Lou. Eat something. I'll call about what happens okay? "I hugged him last time.

"ZAYN! " Louis shouted with his raspy voice, because of lack of sleep and all the crying.

Zayn jogged towards us and raised a brow.

"Go drop him, leave his car here as he'll come here back, because i say so and i assure you i am fine, don't need to babysit me, i am older than all of you. Drive him back to Harry's place and pick Niall in between." Louis said and i gave him a smile. He smiled back, an exhausted one but still the 'Louis' smile is brightest.

Zayn held my hand in his, interlocking.

"Let's go." He said.

We were just fastening our seat belts. As if on cue, Niall called.

"Mate, what happened. I just saw text from a friend saying, Louis and Harry broke up? And he saw Luke going inside his apartment. I am confused. " Niall said.

"I am on my way to your house with Zayn. Hold on." i hung up and we drove there.

Niall quickly came out of the house at the sound of horn. He settled in the back and bombarded us with questions. I just told him necessary details in short and told him to shut up till we reach Harry's residence.

When we were there finally. Zayn placed a kiss on my lips.

"Go and be calm. Don't worry much okay babe? " He said.

"Okay." i said pecking his cheek.

"You too leprechaun." Zayn shouted as he drove back.

Niall and i looked at each other and sighed.

Here we go..

"#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:###:#:#:#:#:###:#:#

Sorry for so late, so much was going on. Bare with me please.

Love you all.

If this gets 6 votes, i will update tomorrow as well.

Comment as always, it helps so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
363K 9.8K 31
When you're a Youtube famous singer, that goes by the name Zayn Malik, it's hard to get away from all the fame and fuss or even the odd fan shouting...
30.7K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
10.6K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...