Kidnapped

Autorstwa giselle_the_loser

18-year-old Dahlia Dixon had it all. A scholarship to Ohio State, the head cheerleader, and she was loved by... Więcej

Prologue
|1|
|2|
|4|
|5|
A/N
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
300 READS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
IMPORTANT
|15|
A/N
|16|
Thank you, and update delay
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
ew

|3|

529 30 49
Autorstwa giselle_the_loser

Dahlia

I ran in the opposite direction we were heading too. We were already out of town in the middle of nowhere.  I stopped running to catch my breath I can't believe that happened. I shivered remembering his baby blue eyes turning dark and murky so suddenly.

Andy was so sweet and nice and all of a sudden he... Snapped? He went under dog to super villian quickly. I remembered he disappeared for a while two years prior no one ever knew why.

A twig snapped startling me. "Who's there?" i shouted I didn't hear anything and shrugged it off. He couldn't have gotten this far already. An arm wrapped around my neck I let out a scream.

"Found you," andy mumbled next to my ear. I blacked out before I could do anything.

*****

i rolled off the small bed making a loud sound. My wrists and ankles were ducktaped together and so was my mouth. Panicked sitting up. My hair was messy and I was starving. It looked to be mid day.

There was a knock on the door startling me. It opened slightly and then I heard loud cursing. Andy's head peaked through the door. I backed up scared of what actions would follow. He left cursing louder this time. The door was locked heavy footsteps followed and then the slamming of the front door.

>>>>>

Updated as promised

Wow 37 reads already! Thanks guys shout outs 2

BVBfanfictionReader

abigaylebrooks

pkmochama

ROCKANDPHAN

And BTW guys im part of a joint account about Bvb called

AndyBiersackLovers

Run by

BiersacksKitten

(She gets a shout out 2)

Yeah,  so u silent readers drop a vote or something for a shout out;).

Pls give these amazing ppl a follow.

Dont forget to vote, comment, add to ur reading lists, and share.

Love u guys💜💜💜💜💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.7K 1.3K 27
Keanna Barry. Maid at home, the target of bullying at school... Her life was absolutely miserable. Until her dreams come true and an amazing man come...
15.7K 657 16
Tabitha has grown sense the last time you saw her! Tabitha is back with Andy Biersack and she was not so happy! She is getting bullied in school and...
86.7K 3.2K 49
Autumn is a 19 year old girl, she's only had two guys but they were never interested in their relationship, they only wanted her body. One night at a...