~Guys My Age~

By ShiquenaQueen

Why Can't I Find Guys Of My Age That Know How To Treat Me?! More

Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

11 1 0
By ShiquenaQueen

I snapped a quick picture of the now uploaded video and placed it on my snapchat receiving snaps from fans in a matter of seconds making me smile.

''Welp we're gonna go Alex we'll see you tomorrow.'' Sophie said while walking towards the door stretching her arms in the air with Sami behind her yawning making me giggle we quickly said goodbye before the both of them walked out of my room closing the door behind them I closed my black matte macbook and placed it on my nighstand next to my bed before plopping down on my back looking up at the ceiling hearing the frontdoor of the house close.

''Babe?'' I looked to my door seeing Jack standing there with two glasses of wine in his hands slightly smirking at me making me smile a little I sat up straight crossing my legs while he walked towards me placing the glasses next to my macbook and sitting the same way like me but across of me on my bed I picked up the glasses handing him one before we clinked our glasses together linking our arms together taking a sip of our own glasses like married couples do at their wedding when we took a sip I started giggling making him laugh, we unlinked our arms before I grabbed his glass placing it back next to my macbook when I looked back at him I caught him staring at me making me giggle.

''Hey.''

''*Giggles* Haii''

''Wanna play truth or dare?'' Jack asked me with a small smile I smiled and nodded my head.

''Okay great! You go first!'' He said excited I tapped my chin pretending to be deep in my thoughts making him groan.

''Come ooooonn baaaabbe''

''Hihihi okay okay, truth..or...DARE!'' I asked him while wiggling my fingers making him chuckle.

''Truth"

''Do you have any siblings?'' I asked him  getting a little curious.

''Nope lonely rider my whole life, okay now you truth or dare?''

''Truth''

''What were your first thoughts when you saw, me again SAW not MET.'' He asked me

''My first thoughts when I saw you were GodDAYUM He Is HAWT DADDY!'' I ended giggling making him laugh loudly showing his dimples and his nose to scrunch up a little which looked adorable.

''Okay now for you, truth or dare my dear friend'' I said leaning in bopping his nose making him kiss my finger while I smiled.

''Dare.'' He said grabbing my hand kissing the back of it and continueing to hold it looking deep into my eyes.

''I dare you tooooooooo..... Jump in the pool in the backyard.'' I bit my lip in the end his eyes widened making me bite my lip harder to hold back the laughter that was building up inside of me he pinned me to the bed making me squeal with my arms both on the sides of my head and being held down by his, he leaned down and roughly kissed my lips making me kiss back immediately he let go of my arms and placed his right arm right next my head supporting his weight on his elbow while slowly stroking my leg that I wrapped around his torso with his left hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted as we started making out. The make out started becoming heated when he started softly rolling his hips against my core making me softly moan against his lips and him smile a little into the kiss I pushed my hips up a little making him roll his hips harder and more rough making me moan louder and him groan he separated from the kiss and took off his shirt and reconnected our lips I flipped us over while still making out so that I was on top, he sat up straight holding my bum giving it a small squeeze while I still sat on his laps I separated from the kiss earning a pout from him making me breath out a small laugh.

~SMUT WARNING THE REST OF THE CHAPTER WILL ONLY CONSIST SMUT SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ ANY SMUT~

''I'll be right back'' I said before jumping off his lap running to my walk in closet closing the doors behind me I took my dress off and grabbed my black lace bra with the matching black lace cat ears ,black lace thigh sock that had some straps with cute black velvet bows on them I quickly took my strappless bra off and put the black lace one on and doing the same with the socks I placed the cat ears on my head before walking out the closet tip toeing and softly closing the doors behind me I looked at Jack seeing him scrolling on his phone in his black skinny jeans making me bite my lip and softly moan thinking about the things I would like to do to him he looked at me before his mouth fell open but soon closed when a smirk spread across his face making me bite my lip even harder he quickly threw his phone somewhere on my bed got up and walked towards me lifting me up making me wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck while we made out as he walked us to the bed gently laying me down hovering over me once again the kiss started becoming heated with him rolling his hips against my core rough and fast making me moan and softly tug his hair making him moan aswell, my hands traveled down to his pants unbuckling his belt and zipping his fly open he caught the hint as he disconnected the kiss to take his pants off threw them somewhere and reconnected our lips again but this time when we made out it was like a 'hungry for each other' making out. Our bodies rolling over the bed with sloppy kisses on each others's necks making us both moan, at the end he was on top I felt his hand travel to my chest gently cupping my breast and squeezing it making me moan I disconnected from the kiss and started kissing his neck while my hand rubbed his bulge through his boxers making him close his eyes his hand switched from my breast to my underwear and started rubbing me through my underwear making me moan against his neck and rub his bulge even faster making him moan even louder he stopped rubbing me making me softly whimper at the lost of his touch he grabbed my face before roughly planting his lips on mine as we started making out again. I decided to be a bad little kitty and let my hand slide into his boxers grabbing his dick and LORD THIS BOY IS HUGE! I slowly started moving my hand up and down making him groan against my lips I slipped my hand out of his boxers and rolled us over so that I was on top I started grinding while kissing his neck as he squeezed my bum making me moan and grind a little faster while he started moaning a little louder then before I felt his hands go to the back of my bra unhooking my bra I sat up straight to take the bra off and threw it somewhere in my room and started kissing his neck again before I knew it he flipped us over and started grinding against my core fast and rough making us both moan.

''Ugh! Fuck this shit!'' He groaned before getting off of me running to his jeans grabbing a condom from the backpocket and quickly running back to me he reconnected our lips and took my underwear off before fingering me his lips traveled to my neck kissing it making me moan loudly  he took his fingers out of me and stuck them in his mouth licking them.

''Mmm you taste good babygirl.'' He smirked at me he opened the condom and took his boxers off putting the condom on his length before climbing on top of me again he kissed me one more time before looking me deep in the eyes.

''You ready babe?'' I nodded biting my lip feeling him slowly entering me as my walls widened which hurt a little but not allot he went slow at first so I could adjust I looked at him seeing him with closed eyes,beads of sweat rolling down his forehead and his mouth slightly partened I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine making out with him feeling his movements speed up a little making me moan against his lips which he did too I wrapped my legs around his waist signalling for him to go faster which he did making me moan louder he started kissing down my jaw to my sweet spot on my neck sucking on it as I grabbed a handfull of his hair tugging on it arching my back a little  and throwing my head back, Jack lifted my leg a little to go deeper and faster making the bed shake a little and the both of us moan even louder his movements stopped at one point pulling out of me he sat up straight picked me up and placed me on his lap which meant that I sat on his dick which was now fully inside of me, while I started sitting down I moaned loudly. When I sat on his lap he told me to hold his shoulders I nodded feeling his hands rest on my bum as my legs were straddling his waist a little I soon felt him slowly moving  making me moan and him too before he picked up his pace and started thrusting hard and fast making me bounce up and down and leaving us both a moaning mess I placed my head on his shoulders scratching his back while moaning louder feeling him thrusting even faster as he also started moaning loudly he turned us over so that he was on top again and started thrusting hard as FUCK! He thrusted so hard that my headboard banged loudly against my wall and he wasn't thrusting hard and fast oh no, he was thrusting slow and hard making us both moan like crazy. I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling him thrust faster and harder making me moan even louder pretty sure that the whole neighbourhood could hear us by now though but I didn't care, he started thrusting even faster and harder making me scratch his back knowing that he's gonna have some scars on his back the headboard started banging even faster and harder against my wall as our moans became louder I soon felt a knot forming in my stomach that grew with each thrust knowing that I'm close.

''J-Jack I-I'm c-close'' I moaned out kissing his neck as he moaned ''me too'' thrusting even faster and harder making me moan even louder same with him, he suddenly stopped pulling out of me laying on his back but not really he supported his weight by laying on his elbows.

''Come sit on daddy babygirl.'' He said his hair infront his face and panting a little, I crawled like a little kitty towards him and slowly lowered myself on his big length moaning when he was in me. I placed my hands beside our waists supporting my weight to not completely sit on him he started thrusting slow before thrusting fast and hard making us both moan loudly and me bounce a little.

''J-Jack I-I'm g-gonna c-cum,f-faster!'' I moaned loudly.

''That's n-not m-my name p-princess say d-daddy's name r-right princess.'' He growled in my ear gripping my chin and kissing my neck while slowly thrusting into me.

''P-please d-daddy f-fuck m-me hard p-please d-daddy!'' I moaned out making him chuckle.

''That's *hard thrust*  a *hard thrust*good* hard thrust* baby*hard thrust*girl*hard thrust* .'' He said before leaning back again and rubbing my clit making me moan and throw my head back while he started thrusting hard and fast into me making us both moan.

''F-Fuck, h-harder d-daddy h-harder I-I'm gonna c-cum d-daddy!'' I moaned while he started kissing my neck and continued to rub my clit but rubbed it faster after what I just said and his thrust also become faster and harder making him moan even louder.

''Daddy's gonna c-cum babygirl c-cum with d-daddy on t-the count of t-three okay babgirl?'' He moaned loudly I nodded moaning.

''O-one T-two AAAAHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!! He moaned as I moaned out his name at the top of my lungs cumming at the same time as he did, his thrust become slower and sloppier before he stopped thrusting and gently lifted me off of him throwing the blankets back placing me on my matrass with him soon behind me he threw the blankets over our bodies so we wouldn't get cold making me snuggle against his chest he gently pushed me away and took off his condom tying it into a knot and throwing it on the packaging of the condom before wrapping his big strong arms around my small waist pulling me close to his chest I listened to his heartbeat as it calmed down which sounder pretty relaxing making me become sleepy.

''Sleep tight babygirl.'' He yawned kissing the top of my head making me snuggle more against his chest.

''You too daddy.'' I yawned before drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 271 101
Just have to read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰โค
205K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
998 1 22
Best friends to best friends with benefits to best friends to lovers to....... I'm not spoiling it ๐Ÿ˜‰
1.3M 50.2K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.