Kidnapped

By giselle_the_loser

18-year-old Dahlia Dixon had it all. A scholarship to Ohio State, the head cheerleader, and she was loved by... More

Prologue
|1|
|3|
|4|
|5|
A/N
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
300 READS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
IMPORTANT
|15|
A/N
|16|
Thank you, and update delay
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
ew

|2|

521 29 47
By giselle_the_loser

Andy

"Dahlia calm down." I told her harshly

"What the hell andy take me back home!" She shouted

"I said calm down before I make you!" i barked. She looked at me astonished.

"Let me the hell out of this car!" She yelled pulling the handle frantically to open the locked car door. She screamed, I slammed my foot down on the break the car skidding to a halt. I took off my seat belt and pushed her back to the seat covering her mouth with my hand and holding her hands together with my other. Her eyes watered as she tried to push me off.

"Stop it Dahlia I don't want to hurt you!" I said loudly she said something muffled by my hand she relaxed tears running down her beautiful pale skin her icy blue eyes glared at me filled with hate. I released her hands slowly and removed my hand from her mouth.

"I hate you," she seethed

"That's not very nice," I said in a low gravely voice still hovering over her body.

"Neither is this," she kneed me in the crotch. I cursed as she unlocked the doors. She jumped out the car running away.

"Sweetheart I'm faster than you are, But go ahead and make a run for it I like a chase," I said bitterly

>>>>>
Josh dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn
SaraSnartMendes15 plsssss read this :)?

I could potentially meet andy Biersack and social repose this year :P

Love u guys that read ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 454 26
Raven Black is a 19 year old girl with no family except her older sister and her hateful alcoholic mother One day she wins tickets to go see a "Black...
86.7K 3.2K 49
Autumn is a 19 year old girl, she's only had two guys but they were never interested in their relationship, they only wanted her body. One night at a...
7.5K 182 37
Jenny isn't your typical 17 year old girl. She is different to the other people in her college and gets a lot of hate for that. But there is one thin...
292K 9.9K 47
Morgan had it all. She was head cheerleader, had an amazing home life, kept her best friend Samm balanced, and overall, life was good. That was until...