AllstarBeatzMarie's throwback...

By AllstarBeatzMarie

These will be all of the smut from my previous works that I deleted. Please be cautious when going forward in... More

I'm A Nobody - Ben and Mitchell
My Angels - Gabriel x Berkley

I can't hear you... But I wish I Could - Tyler and Owen

2.6K 59 2
By AllstarBeatzMarie

"Prove it," he whispered while pulling away. "Prove it," he repeated, his breath fanning my face. I let out a shaky breath, letting my eyes trail up from his lips to his light brown eyes. "Prove it," he said one last time, moving in to brush his lips against mine.

Tyler's p.o.v

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, crushing his lips to mine, and pulling me into a slow, sweet, yet heated kiss.

I quickly took control, running my tongue over his bottom lip, plunging the muscle in when he parted his lips. Our tongue's collided, twisting, and flicking before I pulled away.

"Move to the side," I mumbled, watching as Owen made room for me to wedge between the two front seats, and into the back.

I sat down in the middle, watching closely as Owen climbed onto my lap, his hands balled into fists in his lap. He looked every, but at me. His face was beat red, and at first I was confused to why before I noticed the tent in his pants.

"Excited?" I chuckled, leaning forward to press my lips to the side of his mouth. Owen licked his lips, tilting his head forward, but I pulled away. "Talk to me," I mumbled, pressing my lips against his jaw.

"I... I don't know what to say."

I ran my hand up his back, and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling just hard enough for his head to go back. I leaned in again, this time licking a hot trail up his throat. I pulled back for a moment to grab the hem of his shirt, motioning for him to lift up his arms, and tugging the wet fabric off, and throwing it to the front of the vehicle.

"Move your hips for me," I instructed.

I wrapped my lips around one of his nipples, gripping his hip with one had as I rocked myself against him. It felt good, and Owen must have agreed, because he let out a loud, throaty moan.

"Just like that," I encouraged, moving the other hand to pinch his other perk nipple.

God. His body was smooth, and practically shined. He had a couple scars littered across his chest that I intended to lick, and kiss. I intended to cherish his body like it deserved to be.

"Tyler!" he moaned, his back arching as I nibbled on his nipple.

I toyed with the bud a little longer before gently nudging him off me. "Lay on the seat," I murmured, helping him get his leg over my lap.

He fell back against the seats, one hand falling to the floor, while the other grabbed the handle of the door which was just above his head. I moved over him, positioning myself so both of his legs were on either side of my waist. I used what little space there was between the edge of the seat, and him to rest my arm before grabbing his lips with my own.

We kissed deeply, our tongues mingling, our teeth clinking against one another's every once and a while. Owen was the first to pull away, inhaling deeply, and turning his head to the side to hide the blush he was sporting on the apples of his cheeks.

I chuckled against his jaw, taking this time to place a string of kisses along his jawline to his neck where I licked, sucked, and nibbled enough to give him a mark.

One of Owen's hands found their way to the nape of my neck, and his fingers curled around my locks, but didn't pull.

"It tickles," he mumbled as I let my lips trail down the middle of his chest.

I raised a brow, moving up, and over top of him once more. "What does? Do you want me to stop?"

He blushed, shaking his head. "No, it just feels weird." He ran his hand along my cheek, his fingers brushing the ingrowing stubble.

I smiled sheepishly, cursing not shaving that morning. "Sorry."

Owen shrugged, settling back. "What now?"

I licked my lips, deciding to run a hand down his chest before palming the from of his pants. Owen stiffened, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth before groaning low in his throat as I massaged him through his pants. His eyes rolled back into his head before he closed them.

I did that for a while, letting Owen get use to the fact that I was indeed touching him there, and giving him enough time for him to stop me if he didn't want to go any further; he didn't. So I proceeded, and dipped my hand past the waist band of his sweats, and underwear, and grabbing him.

Owen arched up, and his mouth fell open, but he didn't let no sounds escape.

I licked my way down again, my tongue stray marks here, and there before I got down to the waist band of his pants. I nipped at his skin finding a comfortable position where I was half on the seat, and half on the floor of the vehicle before pulling his pants down just enough for him to spring loose.

"Oh my..." his voice trailed off, and he kept his head pointed away from me, but I could already see his burning red complexion.

"You're beautiful," I said, watching as he brought a hand up to cover his face.

"Tyler, don't say..."

To stop his from finishing his sentence, I took him in my mouth. His sentence twisted into a bunch of grumbled words, and he shot up with one hand supporting him, and the other fisting my hair.

I went down as far as I could, letting my teeth gently scrape the underside of his member as I pulled up, paying close attention to the tip of his cock.

Goosebumps rippled his skin, and it wasn't because he was cold, oh no. If anything the Jeep was too hot. The windows were fogging, and if it wasn't for the rain pelting the glass, I would've unrolled a window.

I removed the rest of my clothes, leaving me in the tight confinments of my boxers before pulling the rest of his clothes off, leaving him naked, and exposed to me.

"Why am I the only one naked?" he mumbled, sitting up this time, and staring at my boxers.

I chuckled moving close enough to wiggle my nose with his. "Want to take them off of me?" I offered, pressing a kiss to his nose before pulling away. At first he just looked at me, his eyes flicking between my own before he reached up to caress the side of my face.

I let him take his time as he ran his hand down the side of my neck, his thumb brushing my Adam's apple before he ran it down my chest. I moved back onto the seat, letting him lean into my lap as he let his hands roam my chest.

To my surprise his touch was cold, but not timid. If anything it was like he was curious, and that curiosity continued to spike when goosebumps ran across my skin. He was teasing me, and all I wanted to do was trail his hands into my boxers, but at the same time I didn't want to rush him.

I closed my eyes tightly, pulling my bottom lip into my mouth as I let my head fall back against the head rest. His fingers ghosted under my belly button, and when I thought he was just going to bring them right back up to my shoulders, a wet tongue ran across my nipple before a very warm mouth covered said nipple.

"Owen..." I groaned out, bringing a hand to run through the back of his hair.

I caught his gaze just in time to see him staring up at me past his lashes which had me twitching in my boxers. I so desperately wanted his mouth filled with something else, but I had to go slow. This was Owen. And no matter how bad I wanted to feel him run his hands all over my member, and have his mouth wrapped around me, I had to wait.

"Tyler... can you..?"

The heat spread up to my face when I noticed Owen's face was only a couple centimetres away from mine. "Can I what?" I answered stupidly.

"Take them off."

I felt his finger loop in the side of my boxers, and I swallowed before nodding. Of course I'd take them off. I raised my hips the slightest, and pulled them down before falling back against the seat.

My eyes never left Owens as he wasted no time, and went for the prize between my legs.

At first he licked the tip which sent a shudder coursing through my body. After that all I could only do so much as he took control, and started to go deeper and deeper. I wasn't the smallest, but Owen found his way around, licking a hot trail up and down the underside of my cock before bringing it back to his mouth.

I groaned loudly, finding it hard to not thrust up, and take control but I restrained. I let him take his time pleasing me, letting out encouraging moans before I reached out, and ran a hand down his back, loving the way he arched, and stuck his perky little ass in the air.

I brought my hand to my mouth wetting to fingers before touching his sweet spot which had him stopping all movements entirely.

"I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with," I reminded him, my fingers still rubbing him. "When you want me to stop just tell me to. You're in control."

He sat up, nodding his head. "Keep going."

To my utter surprise, he turned so his back was facing me, and laid forward on the seat. My mouth practically watered at the sight, and I just wanted to stick it in him, but I couldn't.

Instead I moved behind him, licking a trail down the middle of his back, admiring the way his skin felt between my lips before running my tongue flat against his hole.

Owen gasped, his head falling forwards before he wiggles his hips a bit, making me chuckle.

"Cute," I said.

Owen peaked over his shoulder to the slightest before whipping forward when he caught my eye.

I shook my head with a chuckle before moving closer, and diving in. This time I didn't stop. I lapped at his tight ass until he dropped face down on the seat, and his legs began to wobble. Instead of stopping, I put one arm through his legs, gently caressing his side.

I let my tongue do wonders, every so often dipping it in before pressing in a finger.

His reaction was slim to none until I pressed in the second. He pressed back against my fingers, his back aching, and the softest moans coming from his mouth. I stretched him for a couple more minutes, my fingers wiggling, and moving in and out of him before I removed them completely.

"Come 'er." I mumbled, pressing myself against him, and letting my body lay over his. Owen turned his head, a small smile curving his lips before he wiggles his nose against mine.

"I'm ready," he said. Pressing his ass against my member.

I nodded, pressing my lips to his nose before pulling back. Since we were working with so little, I did my best to lube up my cock with my spit before doing the same with his hole.

I dipped my fingers in him once more before sliding my cock over his tight ass.

"You sure, Owen?"

"Yeah, Tyler. I love you... so much. I'm ready to... to be yours in every single way."

A lump formed in my throat, and I nodded. "Owen, I love you too. So much... more than you will ever know."

I steadied myself behind him, pressing the tip in, immediately getting a response. He groaned low in his throat, and he clenched.

"Owen... don't..." I bit my lip, a wave of pleasure washing over me. "Relax, Owen." Owen nodded, exhaling a shaky breath before laying further down on the seat. "Did you want to try a different position?" Owen looks back at me, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth.

"It hurts..." he mumbled.

I nodded."We can wait until we have everything we need Owen."

"I don't want to."

Chuckling, I shook my head. "My stubborn boyfriend," I teased. A faint blush rose onto his cheeks, and he shrugged. Instead of saying anything, though, I pulled out, and motioned for him to turn around. "Go on your back... yeah, but don't fall off." I instructed. I spread his knees apart, his right falling father than his left due to the seat blocking him. "We'll try it like this... but relax."

Owen nodded, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth again as I wet myself before I leaned down, using the small amount of space between his head to help keep me up.

I felt myself slide between his legs, but before sliding in I grabbed his lips with mine, locking our lips together in a sloppy, breathing taking kiss which distracted him enough for him to only release a loud moan when I slipped in.

His right leg hooked behind my back, and fuck. He was so warm, and tight I just wanted to pin his legs to his chest, and fuck him into the seat.

I wanted him to become a drooling mess beneath me, with hooded eyes, and a look of absolute pleasure on his face. I wanted to hear him moan and whimper as I moved in and out of him, but fuck, I had to go slow.

"Oh god, Tyler... oh god," he managed to say after I finished pushing my tongue all along and around his mouth. "More..."

I obliged, pushing more of my length into him until I was fully engulfed, and barely able to stop myself from shaking.

I ran my hand hand through his hair, brushing his bangs back from his face, and looking him straight in the eyes.

"I'm going to start moving."

Owen nodded, his hands coming around my neck to pull my lips to his. Our mouths moved against one another's sloppily as I moved in and out of him. His moans started to fill the silence of the vehicle, and god all I wanted to do was start recording the sounds.

From my long, and hard thrusts, to my slow pumps in and out of him had him withering beneath me, and gripping at anything he could.

"God, you're beautiful," I mumbled, staring down at him.

Owens eyes fluttered open, and he offered me a small smile before his mouth dropped open at the moment I did a particularly hard thrust. I could feel his body tightening around me, and at first I swore I was going to finish off before him, but instead Owen's load shot between our chests as his legs tightened around my hips.

"Tyler..."

I nodded, moving my hips as I felt my release building. The tingling traveled up my toes, to my legs, and I felt as if I was about to explode as a warm fuzzy feeling filled my chest as I stared down at the love of my fucking life.

"Owen... Owen...." I pushed myself up, grabbing onto his hips, and moving frantically. Owens hands pushed at my chest, and at first I didn't think anything of it until I noticed him sit up. "What...?"

"I want to be on top," he said.

I groaned, biting my lip in pure frustration as he moved so I was no longer in him. I let him push me back on the seat, and climb on top of my waist. He straightened my member, and without any warning he lowered himself fully.

I groaned loudly, gripping onto his waist as he began moving up and down painfully slow. His hands fell on my chest, and he used that to steady himself as he rode me.

"Owen I'm so close."

I shuddered as he clenched around me, but he didn't seem to move any quicker. It was like he was teasing me, and when a small smirk curved his lips I narrowed my eyes.

"You're going to get it," I mumbled. Bringing my hips up from the seat to meet him halfway up as he brought himself down on me.

Owen reacted loudly, throwing his head back, and grabbing onto the seat as he wobbled. His chest was sheen with sweat, and his own load, but he didn't seem to mind. If anything he was more worried about his still hard member which bounced between us.

"Yup... I think I'm about to cum..."

"In... Tyler..."

Owen sat down on me fully, and began to grind his ass on me, making me stiffen on the seat as immense pleasure filled me to the brim. Between him, his graceful grinding, and the sounds he was making I couldn't hold it back any longer.

I filled him to the brim, my hands grabbing him by the waist so he would sit still, but even then he found a way to move and pleasure me.

"Fuck," I spat, arching into the seat. "I swear, Owen." I gasped, my grip loosening so he could ride my orgasm out.

Owen kept his hands on my chest as he began to move up and down. When he let me fall out, my seed dropped from between his legs, and right when I thought he was done I watched him lick his hand, and grip his stiff member.

His pumps were sloppy, but that didn't bother him a bit once he came again, his seed shooting across my chest, and knocking me in the chin.

"Tyler..." he huffed. "Tyler, I'm..." he motioned towards my chin, but I shook my head. He didn't need to worry about it; sooner or later it would happen.

"Come here," I said, picking up a fallen article of clothing, and wiping his chest before mine, then reaching under him to take care of the mess I made in him. "Lay down with me, baby."

Owen nodded, his face still a bright red.

His lower half slid between my legs, pressing our groins together while he laid his upper body onto of mine, and let his head fall right beneath my chin.

I brought my hand up to run his back. "You know you're stuck with me now, right." I told him.

"I know. I'm happy I am."

"Good, because I love you so much."

I heard a sniffle. "I know. I love you too."

________________________
I hate that it took forever to write this. I'm not sure what I will do with Born In Silence now, cuz this is sort of a mix up between Tyler's personalities from ICYH... BIWIC, and Born in Silence.

Either way, sorry for any mistakes & enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...