Alexa bliss x male reader fan...

By wwe_fanfics101

In this fanfic you are a young upstart wrestler that all girls fight over, but you have one girl secretly on... More

I like Alexa!
Apartment make out session
Start of a relationship
This fights for real
of course i will!!
Telling her parents
Telling your parents
I have proof!
No Way!
I'm so happy!!!
Hey guys...
HHH
making it right

Who to believe

6.7K 28 3
By wwe_fanfics101

Carmella and Alexa bliss are sitting at catering
Carmella: "Wow he's one lucky man and you're a hella lucky woman!"
Alexa: "Thanks Leah."
Carmella: "So when's the wedding?"
Alexa: "Two months, I'm so excited!"
Carmella: "Hey Lexi, have you two talked about uh... kids?"
Alexa: "No, I don't know how he feels about it."
Carmella: "Me and Cass aren't ready yet."
Alexa: "Well I am only 25 and (y/n) is only 27 so I think we might be too young."
Carmella: "Well I'm sure he'd be a great father, he treats all the kids that say hi amazing."
Alexa: "Ah I know!"
Backstage
Charlotte: "Hey (y/n)!"
You: "Hey Charl what's up?"
Charl: "Wow you're getting married?"
You: "Yup, I love that crazy girl."
Charl: "If she's never enough you know where to find me, room 205."
Charlotte walks off with a wink.
Im your head you think, "What the hell just happened?" You walk it off and get ready for your match.
Lilian Garcia: "And his opponent... from (y/ht) weighing in at (however much you wanna weigh) he is the WWE World Champion... (y/rn)!"
End of the match
Corey: "Roman reigns looking for a spear but (y/rn) reverses it into a power slam." you hit your finisher. 1-2-3!
Lilian Garcia: "Here's your winner and still the WWE World Champion... (y/rn)!
              Back at the hotel room
Lexi: "(y/n)!"
You running: "What babe?"
Lexi: "I thought you loved me." She said handing you her phone. You look at the phone to see a picture of you and charlotte kissing.
You: "Babe that's not what happened I swear!"
Lexi: "Then what happened?!"
You: "She tried hitting on me but I stopped her."
Lexi: "That's really hard to believe."
You: "I'm telling you we never kissed, I love you babe!"
Lexi: "I'm calling charlotte!"
In yur head: "I'm screwed!"
Lexi calls charlotte and charlotte says pretending to cry,"He tried taking advantage of me before his match and he kissed me forcefully, I told him to stop but he wouldn't!"
You screaming into phone: "You lying bitch you gave me your room number!"
Lexi: "(y/n)! Leave!"
You look down grabbing your keys and Lexi thinks you're going to take a drive but instead you walk to Finn's room.
You: "Finn I need somewhere to sleep tonight!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...