What Now?

By kittyxpickles

Amy's life is just like every other weird girl's life. She has two best friends, and has to deal with the hea... More

What Now?
Didn't See That Coming
Great, more drama
Just tell yourself everything is going to be OK.

Wait. When did this happen?

7 1 0
By kittyxpickles

Chapter 4

Conner...

Who did he bring into my house? They're eating each other's faces! Ew...

I walk closer and closer to the two people who are making out in my kitchen. As I get closer, the mystery person becomes clearer. Omg. Is that...

"Jason?!?"

The two boys turn around. Conner's face turns as red as a tomato while Jason just stands there with a shocked expression. Oh my god. Am I dreaming? I thought Conner was straight. I thought he had a girlfriend. Did I trip and pass out and now I'm dreaming? No way..

"Conner.. What are... I thought... Since when... Are you... What??"

"Come on buttermilk, stop talking like a baby and put your words together."

"Don't give me a tude. I thought you were... straight.. And Jason.. Why didn't you tell me this" I gestured my hands in a circle motion towards them, "was happening? And since when?"

Jason walks up to me and pulls me to the side. "Please don't tell anyone. Not even Annabelle. Please Amy." His eyes had a look of worry and plead in them. "Don't worry Jase.. I won't tell anyone. But answer my questions, please? I'm so confused."

Jason stayed silent for a few seconds, then sighed. "Ok. Remember when I told you I was gay? Well.. A couple days before that, me and conner hooked up. It was out of nowhere." He took a breath.

"We both went to this party and I didn't know many people there so when I saw him, I went to talk to him. Then we started walking upstairs, and before I know it, his hands are wrapped around my waist and my arms are wrapped around his neck. We went into a nearby room and.. Idk.. It just happened. Then we started talking and he told me he was bi and he had thought I was cute for a while. And I didn't start liking him until that day when he told me."

"What about his girlfriend? Does Katie know? Like, does she know he's bi?"

"No. Nobody knows except me and him. And now you. But you can't tell anybody, Amy, no one at all! Please. You have to promise me you won't tell." The look of worry came back.

"Jason. I don't have to promise you anything. You're my bestfriend and I'm yours. You should already know that I would never do that to you. Your secret is safe with me. Always."

"Thanks.." He hugs me and I hug him back. We walk back to conner, where we see him eating my... PIZZA ROLLS!!

"Conner! Stop eating those! They're mine! First you steal my bestfriend, and now my food?? When do you stop?" I march over to him and snatch a pizza roll out of his hand and eat it, then I grab my plate and walk over to a chair at the bar.

"Hey! That wasn't nice! I was eating those!" He walks back over to me but i quickly grab my plate and stand up so he can't reach me over the bar.

"Yeah, but I cooked them for me. Not you." I look at Jason. "Jason.. I have another question. Why are you here?"

"Me and Conner were going to study. And he told me he was here so I came over.. Is that ok?"

"Yeah. That's fine. Oh, and if you need a place to stay, Jase, you can stay here."

He smiles and thanks me. "Yes, please. I feel lonely at the hotel."

"Wait.. Jason, you don't live at your house anymore?" Conner looks at him surprised.

"No.. Once I told my parents about me being.. You know.. Gay.. My dad kicked me out." He looks down with a sad expression.

"I'm so sorry." Conner walks up to him, and holds his hand.

"Ok! Sorry to interrupt, but I have to go... out.. Bye!" I grab the keys to my mom's second car and walk out the door. That was way too awkward for me to take in their.. Relationship? So fast. I drive down an empty road to clear my mind of what I've just witnessed. I'll be out here for a while.

*Annabelle's POV*

I really wish I could go out tonight. Ugh. Why does this always seem to happen to me? I wipe away a tear that's rolling down my cheek before it falls off. I didn't even do anything. I never do anything!

*Annabelle!! Get down here!* I hear my dad call for me. No way am I going back down there. Not if he's down there. I feel bad about lying to Amy. I love her and all but.. I can't tell anybody what's really going on.

*Annabelle!* I hear footsteps running up the stairs. My door is locked. And I'm sitting on my patio. If I need to, I'll jump.. I swear I'll jump..

*Amy's POV*

I've been driving down this road for what seems like 5 hours, even though it's only been 45 minutes. I turn the car around and head back to my house. I wonder what's wrong with Annabelle. She's been acting weird lately.

I make it back to my house, only to find Conner and Jason missing. Conner's car is gone. But Jason's is still here. Weird. It's 6:58. Well.. I already ate. And I have nothing to do. I yawn. Maybe I'll just go to sleep. I'll see Annabelle tomorrow. Ask her what happened with her parents this time.

I walk to my room and change into some sleeping shorts and a T-shirt. I walk to my bed and lay down. I close my eyes, and slowly fall asleep.

***Next day***

I open my eyes and am suddenly blinded. I must have opened my curtains yesterday. Although.. I don't remem-

"Good morning Amy!!"

Someone jumps on top of me and kisses my forehead. What the heck. I attempt to open my eyes again and try to push the person off. God, am I dealing with a walrus here? I finally get over the blinding sun and see Jason over me with a huge smile on my face.

"Jason, what the heck are you doing in my room? But more importantly, what time is it?" I reach for my phone, but Jason snatches it away.

"It is currently 8:47 am. We're late for school, but I made sure of it on purpose.  Don't worry. It's just Wednesday. Nothing important ever happens on wednesday."

"What are we doing?" I rub my eye. Why is he so excited? He's never excited about anything. I push him off and sit up, putting my hair in a low ponytail.

"Well.. We're not going to school! That's for sure!" He smiles greatly at me.

"What the heck! You said we were going to be late, not that we weren't going to school!"

"Yeah, I decided to say that first so you wouldn't freak out soo bad.. See! It worked!" He kisses my cheek. "Now, go take a shower, and when you get out I'll tell you what we're doing! Now shoo!" He waves me away, and I roll my eyes. God, he comes out to me then he becomes this big drama queen.

I head to my bathroom and take a shower. I get out after thirty minutes and change into some dark purple shorts, and a black, long sleeve shirt. I walk out to my room and I notice Jason is gone. Oh great, where did he go.

I walk downstairs. "Jas-"

"BOO!"

"Ahhh!" Jason jumps out from behind the wall. "Jason! What the hell is wrong with you! Don't do that to me!" I smack his arm a few times while he breaks into a fit of laughter.

"You-should-seen-face!" He laughs in between his words.

"Ha-Ha. You're not funny." I punch his arm one last time. "Now will you tell me where we're going? I don't want to go any where under dressed." I look down at what I'm wearing, then back at Jason.

"Don't you worry your perfect little beautiful head about it! You're dressed appropriately! Now go put on some shoes, and do something with your nappy hair." He smiles at me innocently.

"You just told me my head was perfect!" I look at him, shocked.

"Well yeah, but right now, it looks horrible!" He winks playfully at me. "I'm just kidding. But seriously, fix your hair! I'll see you down here."

I tell him ok and run upstairs. I walk into my room and hear my phone vibrating. I look for my phone and find it on my dresser. I take it to my bathroom and sit in front of my mirror. I look gross.. I look at my phone and see that I have 4 missed calls and 7 text messages, from an unknown number. I call back first.

We're sorry, your call has been forwarded....

Ok, it's off. I look at the messages.

Hey!

Hello?

O wait. U dont know who this is.

Ill give u a hint. Im a senior!

U probly still dont know.. Im a boy

Are you not going to guess? Here ill call u!

U didnt answer. My phone is gunna die soo, ill call you later. Bye babe;)

Babe? No one calls me babe. That's so weird. I ignore what I just read, play some music and do my hair. Thirty minutes later I'm done. I straightened my hair and put in a black and light purple hair barrette. I grab my phone and walk down stairs.

"Jason, I have a question." I reach the bottom and walk to the living room where I hear Jason singing.

"Jason?" I touch his shoulder.

"Holy crap! Amy. Dude." He puts his hand to his chest. "Don't do that." He breathes hard.

"That's what you get! Now I'm ready, let's go!"

We head to his car. "Oh yeah, I was going to ask you something. Do you know who this is?" I show him my phone.

"No. I mean, the number looks familiar. Let me check." He goes through his phone, and he starts smiling. "Nope, no clue!"

"Liar. Who is it?"

"Just know, you'll be very happy when you find out. We're going bowling! Cliché I know, but it's so fun!" He smiles big, pulls out of the driveway, and turns up the radio.

We arrive at the bowling alley. "Hey, ames, go pick a spot, I'll get the shoes and what-not."

"Ok, my shoe size is 7!"

"I know! I got this! Juat go!"

I find a spot and sit down. Great, we're bowling. My mind can't handle this! How will I be able to focus if I know that I'll be happy when I find out who this mystery person is? I'll be thinking about this the whole time.

"Amy! Oh my god, Amy. Something just happened, we need to go!" Jason grabs my arms and pulls me out.

"What? What happened?" Worried, I run along side with Jason until we reach the car. We get in and two seconds later, we're flying down the highway.

"I'll explain at the hospital."

Hospital? Oh god. What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 88.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) โœ˜ โœ˜ โœ˜ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
160K 959 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
30.3K 1.9K 15
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...