Tale as Old as Time

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 3

4.9K 89 4
By AvengersCompound

 We held a combination Halloween and house warming party at the new place. There was still a little bit of work going on to it, but not so much that it would be disruptive to a party.

Chris and I did the couples costume thing again. This year we went with Belle and Beast. I don't know why I'm comfortable wearing ballgowns as a costume, but I really am. I loved being in Belle's giant, yellow cupcake dress.

Chris had gone all out decorating the house. We'd carved jack-o-lanterns together. Oh my god! I had never done that before. Mine weren't great, but I was pleased they didn't suck. Chris appeared to have a lot more practice at it. He used a Dremel to get those different layers so when they lit up it wasn't just a face it was a whole scene.

Who would have thought that the ability to carve a pumpkin would make someone more attractive to me?

Lisa showed up early which meant I was suddenly fragile goods. I was not allowed to help in the kitchen or decorate I had to sit and be pregnant.

I hated it. It reminded me of when we first visited Chris' family and I wasn't allowed to help around the house because I was a guest. It made me feel like I wasn't family. Like I'd never be family. I was always going to be a Stephens in this group of Evans' even in my own home.

"Hey, grumpy. What's up?" Chris asked, entering the lounge room and flopping on the couch next to me.

I shrugged. "I just thought this was my house."

"You mean, Ma? She's just trying to take care of you, babe." Chris said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Makes me feel unwanted." I sulked.

Chris pressed his lips to my forehead, it felt weird with his beast fangs in. "So I'm going to say something that might be a huge mistake. But here goes." He took a deep breath. "Do you think maybe you're overreacting because of your pregnancy hormones?"

I groaned. "Maybe. It's still how I feel."

"I promise, she's just doing it because she loves you and she wants to take care of you." He moved so his mouth was up against my ear. "I'll take care of you after the party. Would you like that?"

I elbowed him. "Sex doesn't fix everything, Chris."

He didn't move away from me. Instead he nuzzled at my throat. His hand ran up my bodice and he squeezed my breast. I gasped suddenly and released the sudden intake of air in a deep hum. "You sure about that?" He growled.

My cunt tingled and I squirmed in my seat. "Cut it out." I said.

Chris got up. "I'll go talk to her." He said.

I grabbed his hand. "No, Chris. Don't you dare!"

"So you're just going to sit here and sulk?"

I shrugged. "At least until other people get here."

I did cheer up considerably when other people got there. Although, one of Chris' parties when you can't drink aren't always the most fun things. I kind of threw myself in trick-or-treating duty. There were so many kids in this neighbourhood. Or maybe because it was a rich neighbourhood they were brought in. I don't know. They were all super cute though. I always got doubly excited when they were dressed as Avengers.

I realised by about ten that Chris wasn't drinking. He didn't even touch a beer at all.

"What's going on?" I asked, sidling up to him and putting my arm around his waist.

"We're just playing pool. Good call on the pool table." Chris answered.

"No, I mean, why aren't you drinking?"

Chris kissed me and moved to take his shot. He didn't sink anything and he came back to me slinging his arm around my shoulder while Zach went to shoot.

"You can't drink, so I'm not going to." He said.

I scratched his belly. "You didn't need to do that. I don't care."

"I know. You were just feeling left out. So now we're in it together tonight. Besides," He leaned in close to me, "Maybe I want to be in complete control tonight."

"Stop teasing me." I whined.

Chris grinned at me. "You know that's never going to happen."

As far as parties hosted by Chris go, it was pretty tame. Shoes still ended up on our roof. It's not a party without shoes on the roof.

When the last person left Chris wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and nuzzled into my neck. "Now, it's just you and me."

"Only if you can catch me." I said pulling away from him and dashing towards the stairs. Running in a full ballgown wasn't the best idea. Chris caught me and threw me over his shoulder and then dashed up stairs taking them two at a time.

"Now, Emily," He said, dropping me to my feet. "You know I'm still a little nervous about the whole rough sex thing. I've been thinking about it though. I have some ideas. Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

Chris stepped back from me, he turned me away from him and unzipped the dress. I stepped out of it. "Hang that up for me." I said.

"Yes, boss." Chris replied. "You get completely naked. I want you on the bed when I come back."

I stepped out of my shoes and took of my bra and panties and threw them into the laundry hamper before hopping up onto the bed. Chris returned with a blindfold, leather cuffs and those noise cancelling headphones you can get. I squirmed when I saw them. We were doing sensory deprivation.

I held my hands out to him and he approached me. I started giggling as he attached the cuffs to my wrists. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Just don't remember this bit in the movie, Beast." I said.

He laughed. "Yeah, I'll take a shower in a minute and get this shit off me."

I looked up at him. "You're going to just make me wait?"

"Yes, and you're going to be really good for me aren't you, Emily? You'll wait like such a good girl. You want to make me happy don't you?" He crooned, stroking his thumb along my jaw.

"Yes, Chris." I said.

His thumb slid over my lip and pushed inside my mouth. I sucked on it and he moved it in and out over my tongue. He pulled his hand away and picked me up and moved me into the middle of the bed. I raised my hands and he attached them to the head board. He ran his hands down my arms and over my breasts. My breath hitched as he squeezed them before sliding them down lower. He teased them over my pussy and ran them down my legs.

When he reached my ankles he attached cuffs to each one and attached them to the ends of the bed so I was now lying spread for him.

"What colour are you?" He asked.

I tested the bindings and rolled my shoulders. "Green."

He came up to my head and put the headphones on me and turned on his ipod. A soft electronic beat filled my ears, followed by synthesizer. I looked at Chris, and he said something and pointed to his ears. I nodded and he pulled the blindfold down over my eyes.

I waited. It felt like an eternity. Just lying in the dark, unable to move, listening to the chillstep playing through the headphones. I tried to relax, but I couldn't seem to quite be able to. The position I was in, and the fact I knew Chris would come back made my nerves tingle.

The first thing I felt was the soft tickle of what I assume was a feather up the inside of my calf. It made me jump. He skimmed the feather up to the inside of my thigh and over my pussy. He tickled it over my stomach and up my side. My whole body tensed up. It went under my arm and I yelped and tried to pull away only to jar my shoulder as I yanked it in my bonds.

The feather moved over my breast, he teased my nipples with it. They hardened and I hummed. My voice echoing in my head. He moved it back down over my stomach and then up my other side. This time he spent longer teasing under and up my arm. I squealed and writhed on the bed trying to get away from it, but completely unable to.

He stopped suddenly and then there was nothing. I just lay there panting. Waiting for something to happen. When I'd finally gotten my breath under control I felt the mattress dip to my left. Chris' fingers stroked over my lips and then the cold wet of ice touched them. I flinched and then sucked on the cube that he held to my mouth. Cold water trickled down my throat and he moved the ice down over my chin. He slid it down my neck and between my breasts.

Water pooled on my skin as he just held it in place. I shivered and goose bumps prickled my skin before he moved the ice. He circled over one nipple and then the other. They hardened to the point they were painful. I moaned and arched my back and he took the ice away.

After a little while the scent of blueberries filled my senses. Chris drizzled cold liquid down my torso. I tensed up again and for the first time since we started he put his hands on me. He massaged the scented oil into my skin, working it over my breasts and down my stomach with his large hands. I started to relax, soft moans escaping my lips as he kneaded and rubbed my flesh.

He moved so he was sitting between my legs and I felt his tongue touch on my stomach. He licked up in a stripe between my breasts and then pressed his lips against mine. I could taste the blueberry flavour of the oil on his mouth and my tongue darted over his top lip.

We stayed like that, kissing for a little while. His body not touching mine. When he suddenly pressed down against me, he was naked and hard. His erection pressed against my pubic mound and I gasped. He immediately pulled completely away.

There was a sudden buzz against my clit. Chris had pressed one of my vibrators against it. I gasped and he took it away again. He stroked me with his fingers for a moment before pressing the vibe against my clit again. He repeated this process a few times. Each time he'd bring me just that little bit closer to orgasm. Until I was nearly there, panting and begging for him to release me. That's when it happened. He slapped me. Open palm, right on my pubic mound.

A sharp sting erupted in my cunt, shooting through the rest of me. I came suddenly, cursing him. Before I even had a chance to savour the feeling, Chris was inside of me. The vibrator was pressed against my clit again and an orgasm returned before I even really stopped having the first one. I came again and again. It was all I could focus on. The music in my ears had become white noise. The only sense I had now was feeling and the only feeling I had was climax after climax.

I started to beg him to stop, but to me it was almost like he wasn't even there. I was begging some unknown entity for something I wasn't even sure I wanted. After what felt like forever I felt Chris release inside of me. I was aware of every pulse and every twitch in a way that I had never been before.

He slipped out of me and ran his hands up and down my body again as my breathing stilled and I came down from my orgasm high. He took the headphones of my head, and the blindfold from my eyes. I blinked up at him as my eyes adjusted.

"How ya doing there?" He asked.

I sighed. "Holy fuck, Chris. That was amazing. Let's do that more often."

He chuckled and started unfastening my wrists and ankles. "I'm glad you liked it."

When I was free he had me roll over and he used the same oil as before to rub my back and shoulders. Loosening up my shoulders after they'd been held in place for so long. We then took a shower and he washed my hair. He left me alone under the spray for a while and when I hopped out of the shower he'd changed the sheets on the bed.

"I can't believe I get such great after care when you basically just spent the last hour taking care of my needs." I said snuggling down into the bed with him. It's amazing how good fresh sheets feel, I swished my legs back and forth under the covers.

"It can still be mentally taxing that kind of thing. You gave up a lot of control. It takes a lot of trust. This bit is important." He said.

"Also I love it." I sighed and kissed his jaw.

"Also you love it. And I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
168K 3.8K 23
Chris and Y/n Evans have been married for some time, they have four kids. Between Chris's acting career and Y/n being a stay at home mom, for the me...
911K 31.9K 96
This is the second book to "A Good Woman| Chris Evans" . Chris and Y/N are finally engaged but when two come together some are happy while others des...
679 28 9
Chris is trying to change his life for the better after being in a bad relationship. He ends up meeting 1st grade teacher Jane Daisy and she takes hi...